Jewel - Cover

Jewel

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I have an older sister. I'll be starting college with her in the fall. One thing -- I'm in love with her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew  

I asked Jenn how it went with Stephen.

"I think we found we have some common interests. I asked him if he wanted to go out sometime, and he quickly said 'hell yeah, '" Jenn said.

"After dinner, Jenn ... Jewel and I have a proposition for you. Come to her room and bring something to drink, without telling Mom and Dad."

"So, you two are ready for a threesome with your 'too hot to handle' Aunt Jenn?"

"Just come on up and listen to our proposition, OK?" Jewel added.

"OK, kids ... I'm taking a shower before dinner, either one of you care to join me?"

Jewel and I looked at each either for a moment, but decided to wait and talk to Jenn later.

"No thanks, Jenn," I said, "maybe at another time."

Jewel hit me in the shoulder a little, but I don't think her heart was really in it. Jenn walked off and, in less than a minute the water started.

Jewel grabbed me and took me to 'our' room, quickly closing the door and launching her lips towards mine. She also put her hand down my pants, and grabbed me by the balls and started playing with them while she was kissing me. I instantly grew to a full erection.

I separated from her for a moment and took off my pants and underwear and pushed her pants down to around her ankles, shoved her on the bed and quickly entered her. She was so wet; I immediately was balls deep in her and started a brisk fucking motion. She started to moan a bit, but she was conscious of the fact that she shouldn't be too loud, what with Jenn only 10 feet away with a shower wall the only thing between us.

While I was putting it to her, she kicked off the rest of her clothes and rolled over on me, causing me to pause in my fucking motion while we settled into her being on top. She really enjoyed being on top and I did too, because it gave me access to those wonderful tits of hers. I was sucking on them as she started doing the fucking motion.

"Uh — huh — Oh Jewel — oh, god Jewel — don't stop — keep going, you are fan — fantastic. I'm so close — close — close ... how about you, oh sis — oh shit, oh my — uh uh uh uh — I'm about to — about to come, I want to come — please Jewel let me cum." She stopped and shook all over ... it must have been an orgasm ... sometime while watching her get off, I started to cum — and boy did I cum!

"Now that's what I call Fucking!"

Jewel turned her head and saw Jenn coming through the doorway, with a towel on her head and another one around the top of her breasts, barely covering her butt and pussy.

"Jewel, can I ride the horsey, please?" Jenn asked.

"Joseph?" Jewel asked with a single word.

"Sure, if it's OK with you?" I tried not to sound too anxious.

"I'm staying to watch," said Jewel.

"OK by me," said Jenn unwrapping her towel to show her beautiful rack and hairless pussy. "Let me clean that off for you Joseph," she said as she moved her mouth over my dick and started licking me, trying to get off all of Jewel's juices along with my juice as well.

Jenn got all of me into her mouth, and slurped around my very hard dick, causing me to both groan in pleasure and wince in pain at the same time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jewel fingering herself with one hand and playing with her tits with her other one. Seeing that, made me grow a bit, causing Jenn to moan with my dick still in her mouth. Jenn was doing something with her tongue that was causing me to very quickly hurtle towards my orgasm.

I motioned Jewel to get under Jenn and suck on her pussy. Jewel maneuvered herself in position without Jenn knowing it, and attacked Jenn pussy with an open mouth, causing Jenn to start her orgasm, which caused me to quietly announce, "I'm cumming Jenn — Here it comes ... all for Jenn. Ooooh my god! What a load that was." I noticed that Jewel hadn't stopped licking Jenn pussy, even though Jenn had had her orgasm.

I stopped to catch my breath and watched my sister suck on Jenn like she'd been eating pussy her entire life. Since Jewel was on her back licking on Jenn, I sat down on my knees and started fucking Jewel again, using a slightly different angle from before. Jewel went from manic to a vacuum cleaner as far as sucking on Jenn went. I went real slow, in and out, trying to bring my sister down a little. After a few minutes I pulled out of Jewel and replaced her face with my dick, jamming myself into Jenn with all that I had.

She hadn't expected it or just had her eyes closed, but the moment I plunged inside her, Jenn's pelvic muscles gripped me and made my fucking of her go from fast to slow, due to her constriction of her pelvis. I was past the point of no return and started to cum in my Mom's sister's pussy. I didn't realize just how strong my will to fuck my aunt was, because I really enjoyed cumming inside Jenn.

Jewel stood up and moved herself in position so I could suck on her pussy while I was inside Jenn. The guys in the pornos make it look easy, but fucking one girl and sucking another is not as easy as those X-rated actors and actresses make it appear.

I grabbed Jewel's ass and brought her pussy as close to my face as I could, licking her clit and making her tremble ... all the while Jenn was riding my dick, doing figure eights which got me hard enough to cum again. But I had cum twice already, I didn't think it was physically possible to cum a third time so soon after, but I certainly would give it my all.

I leaned back, since Jenn was doing all of the work. Once I was on my back, Jewel turned around facing me and dropped her pussy right over my mouth. She tasted so good ... Jenn was lengthening her strokes, thus causing me to get ready to cum. Jewel started to cum in my mouth and was really groaning loudly.

Jenn turned around, facing Jewel's back and, while holding onto Jewel, Jenn restarted her inhalation of my dick while Jewel was coming down from her orgasm into my mouth.

Jewel got up and watched as Jenn was getting close to her own orgasm, while I was very close to my third orgasm in the last 30 minutes. Jenn leaned over and we kissed while she fucked me. Why any man would leave her for another woman, totally mystifies me!

Jenn was really moaning while taking my dick. I was so close to cumming when...

"Hey, you guys ... I called you all for dinner ... oh shit, sorry," mom said barging in to the room.

She poked her head back in and said, "Dinner's on the table, you three. Open a window when you're done, OK?"

Jenn never broke her stride through all of this, and she started her orgasm very quickly ... I started to fuck Jenn real fast to get my last load off ... Jenn had her eyes closed and was saying, "Oh Joseph, you're one hell of a fuck!"

I felt the rumbling deep in my balls that I was going to cum any second, so I rolled Jenn on her back and went from medium speed to rocket speed, and screamed out that I was cumming, I felt so much cum leave my body. When I thought I was through cumming I moved my lips to Jenn tits and gave them both a suck, causing her to whine and say, "Don't stop now?"

Jewel had started a shower and I pulled out of Jenn and joined her for a quick soap down in the shower. Jewel was done in a moment and Jenn walked in and got in just as Jewel was getting out. Jewel looked at me and said, "Behave yourself, dinners ready downstairs. I'll see you two in a minute."

Jenn said as she got in the shower, "Your sister is one lucky girl, stud. Help me by putting some fingers in my snatch, would you?"

I did as she asked, which caused my cum to drip out of her ... I raised my hand to wash it, but she put her mouth on the fingers and sucked herself off of me. I washed my hands, pits and groin with soap and got out and got dressed ... waiting for my aunt.

She got out a moment later and got dressed and we walked downstairs to the dining area, where all eyes were on us, my Mom giving me a sly smile and Jenn, being Jenn, said, "Julia, your son is quite the fuck ... have you had him yet?"

Catching my mother by surprise, which was Jenn's intent, Jenn moved to the dinner table, I held out her chair for her — she said thanks, I then held out a chair for Jewel — she likewise said thanks.

"To answer your question as directly as I can, Jenn — No ... all requests must go through Jewel and I am cognizant of their burgeoning relationship. Let's eat!"


After dinner I asked Jenn if she would come and talk to Jewel and me, that we had a proposition for her. The look on her face was priceless and there was just enough intrigue in my request to get her to talk. She came up to my, now her room, plopped down and said, "What's up, guys? What's with the cloak and dagger?"

"I have a plan for me and Jewel to be together, not only her and in college at OSU, but together, married — legitimately!"

"I'm impressed that you two think I can help you, but why don't you just talk to your folks about all of this?"

"Because part of what we want is ... illegal, at least in the most technical sense of the word. We want to legally change Jewel's name so we can apply for a marriage license without getting ourselves, or Mom and Dad, in any trouble," I said.

"OK, then how can I help Joseph and Jewel start down the road to marriage?"

"Do you know any one who can fake a Social Security Card, Driver's License and Birth Certificate?"

"I might just know someone, but it's not cheap to get these things, maybe five hundred each for the SS Card and Birth Certificate, but Oregon has switched to one of those real high tech drivers license designs that is tamper resistant with bar codes and digitized signatures. If it's possible to do it at all, you couldn't afford it!"

"Why?" said Jewel.

"Three or four thousand dollars is my best guess," replied Jenn. "Why don't you just move to a part of the state that nobody knows you? OSU has a campus in Bend, called OSU Cascades, maybe you could change your application from the main OSU campus in Corvallis to the Cascades, where your same last names could get you married housing?"

"Gosh, Jenn ... that's a great idea, and we'd still be only be 200 miles away from Mom and Dad!"

"Yeah, thanks Jenn," said Jewel, walking over to hug her, but Jenn was having none of that ... she wanted a different kind of thanks, taking Jewel by the head and planting a kiss, directly on her lips. Jewel, at first, was unsure what to make of this, but quickly realized that a woman kisses another woman a little differently than a man kisses a woman. At least that's what I have observed in all of the lesbian porn I've ever watched.

I could tell that Jewel had started to enjoy this, due to the fact that she had stuck her hand down Jenn pants and was frantically trying to get a couple of fingers into Jenn pussy. I saw Jenn returning the favor in kind, making both of them quite sexually charged.

Since I was literally sapped of strength, from our earlier ménage a trois, I retired to the beanbag chair in the corner and simply watched two girls kissing! Wow ... what a summer I've had so far, and now I get to watch my girlfriend/sister make out with my mother's sister.

They had both taken off each other's pants, and while separated took off their own tops. There they lay, on the bed, and both were naked. They looked over at me, and I waived them off mouthing, 'too tired, I'll just watch' to them. I did get up to lock the door, figuring Mom walked into one scene today ... No need to tempt fate. After falling back into the beanbag, I put my hands behind my head and looked over to the bed seeing that the girls had gotten into the classic 69 position, with Jenn on the bottom. They had positioned themselves so I could see Jewel opening up and slobbering over Jenn quite pink labia. Jewel put her index finger inside and started finger-fucking Jenn, causing her to moan. I think Jenn must have reciprocated because a moment later, Jewel had started jerking her body and making some really serious sounding groans, the kind I thought only I could make her have.

Jewel had kept on going even though she was having a hard time because of what was being done to her. Jewel stopped and pushed her face deep into Jenn groin and went back to using her tongue on Jenn pussy hole. I had put my hand down into my pants and had started to play with myself a little, thinking about the scene in front of me as well as thinking about what Jenn had asked my Mom earlier, when she said, "all requests must go through Jewel!"

Putting an image of my naked mother in my head was all I needed to really start wanking myself off. I was quickly getting myself hard, and I must have been making some noise, because Jewel moved her head and saw me with my hand down my pants and quietly got me to come over to her. She mouthed 'drop your pants' and I did. She went back to work on the pussy in front of her as I carefully leaned over the edge of the bed and gave my sister a very wet kiss.

She pointed at my dick and then to Jenn's pussy, making it clear that what she wanted me to do. I had my dick quite hard and in my hand ... what should I do with this? I decided to get my knees up on the bed and was ready for the next time Jewel moved her lips off of Jenn pussy. Waiting courteously, Jewel decided to take a break on giving, but was still receiving a vigorous licking of her own.

I plunged, without any announcement, deeply and quickly into Jenn's quite moist pussy, and there was a gigantic groan that came from beneath Jewel, that affirmed my success in my direct assault on the closest available pussy and I then started to pound mercilessly while inside my aunt. Since this had happened before, she speedily responded to my attack on her by finger fucking Jewel, but this time with more than one finger. I could tell this, because back at the lake, I had used three fingers on Jewel and she made a very similar squeal.

While I was deeply fucking Jenn from behind, Jewel would take my dick every now and again, and suck on it a few times then push it into Jenn. We had watched some porn and saw some of the women do this, thinking it looked kind of forced, but apparently it happens in everyday sex as well.

Jewel's orgasm was about to start ... we'd had enough sex for me to know that she was seconds away from screaming bloody murder, so I pulled out of Jenn and started face fucking Jewel, which I hadn't done before, although Jewel made a wonderful sound that told me this wouldn't be the last time my dick would be in her mouth.

Jenn made a sound and had apparently started her orgasm right then, causing Jewel to get off, which caused my dick to come out of her mouth. Jewel jumped off the bed and came over and slurped my dick back into her mouth where she finished me off, spurting in her mouth, while Jenn was coming down from her own orgasm.

She caught her breath, long enough to say, "Wherever you kids end up at, I want to come and visit you often, OK?"


Early the next morning, Jewel and I asked to borrow the car to go to OSU Cascades in Bend. After explaining why, without telling Mom and Dad about our previous idea of buying a new identity for Jewel, they said it was OK, and told us to drive carefully. Mom handed me some money and said, "That's a four hour plus drive, honey ... if you have to, stay over and come back in the morning. Take 5 south and go 126 into Bend, it takes a little longer but it's safer."

I gave Mom a hug and said, "Thank you Mom, you really are the best Mom ever!"

"How about I go with you guys?" Jenn asked.

Jewel responded, "As fun as last night was Jenn, I want to be alone with Joseph today, do you mind?"

Jenn eyes moistened, as she said, "No -- I understand what you two mean to one another Have the day to yourself ... I may go help your parents at work."

"You want to help yourself to some more of Stephen, don't you?" said Jewel.

"You kids know me too well, don't you?" she grinned.

We laughed as we prepared a basket of goodies to take on our trip to Bend. I went upstairs to get some music for the trip. I didn't see Jenn come up behind me.

"Joseph, you better treat that young lady like a princess, or I'll find you and beat the living shit out of you," Jenn said.

"I love you too, Jenn ... but just not the same way I love her," I replied, as I caught myself tearing up a little."

"Have a safe trip, you two ... don't do anything I wouldn't do," Jenn said with a very devious smile.

"Is there anything, you wouldn't do?" Jewel said as we re-entered the kitchen.

"Actually ... no there isn't!" Jenn re-responded laughing wickedly.


After filling the tank on the car, we headed out with me driving. We planned to alternate, so the other one could rest a little. Five hours and fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the Value Inn in Bend, deciding to crash before scoping out Bend and the Campus.

Jewel and I had packed a few clothes for this trip, so we stripped and rested together in a real soft queen bed. I spooned up behind her, placing my left hand on the underside of her left breast.

I heard her say as she was falling asleep, "That feels so nice, Joseph ... maybe later."


I woke up quite refreshed, looked around and heard Jewel in the bathroom, humming something I recognized but couldn't remember the name of. I had to pee, so I went in and she was stepping into the shower.

"Join me, when you're done Joseph ... I need you to wash my back please."

I love it when she gets all flirty like this, I think she had been a little intimidated around Jenn, but she's back, beautiful and as adventurous as I had hoped she would be.

I yelled, "Flushing!"

I heard, "Thank you, come on in JJ."

"I thought you weren't going to call me that anymore," I said.

"Anyhow, I called Mom to tell her we got here OK," Jewel said.

I walked into the shower. Jewel is so beautiful, I went up to her and gave her a big sloppy kiss and pushed our bodies into each other. She got down on her knees and quickly had my dick in her mouth, sucking and licking all along the bottom ridge of my now hardening muscle.

Knowing that this shower wouldn't have as much hot water as we would hope, I started washing her hair while she was blowing me. Actually the combination of having my hands in her hair while she had her mouth on my cock was almost more than I could take. I soaped up her hair and she was getting me quite ready to blow. I tried to calm down a little and kept from cumming for a minute. I started to rinse her hair out and Jewel suddenly pushed forward and had me completely in her mouth for the first time. I couldn't hold it together any longer, I came straight down her throat, maybe four spurts or so.

She stood up and finished rinsing her hair and said, "That was so sensuous, with your hands in my hair Joseph. Let's get out of the shower and finish this in the bed." I opened the curtain and grabbed a towel for Jewel and one for myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.