Jewel
Chapter 3

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I have an older sister. I'll be starting college with her in the fall. One thing -- I'm in love with her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew  

It was a little bit past 7pm when our folks came home.

The store usually closes at 6pm and they are home by 6;30! They looked very tired. I decided dinner tonight would be Jewel's and my treat.

"Mom — Dad, take a shower and relax! Dinner is on Jewel and me tonight! I'm ordering a pizza, along with some chicken strips and fries. You two relax and one of us will come and get you when the food is here, OK?"

"OK, honey! Thank you ... you can tell us about your trip today, did you have fun?"

"Oh yeah, Mom," Jewel responded, with a laugh in her voice. "We had a blast at OSU. Take a shower or a nap, you two look beat!"

When Jewel took over the conversation for me, I called and ordered the food ... they said it would be 45 minutes to an hour. I told Jewel that and she figured we had time for a quickie, which was exactly what I thought our parents were probably doing after they take their shower, maybe even ... in their shower. Thinking about my folks having shower sex got me hard — and I walked up to Jewel and gave her a great big kiss, then said, "Let's go up to my room, OK?"

"Yeah," answered Jewel. She quickly stripped down to only her panties, while I practically tore my clothes off myself. Jewel got herself up on my bed and splayed her legs apart, waiting for me. I decided to surprise her, so I went for her pussy with my mouth and lips, quickly digging in and making her moan ... a little too loud. I told her to shush a little and then I heard the same kind of moan, but it came from across the hall. Mom and Dad were going at it, hard! Jewel and I went back to what we were doing, but we got real quiet so we could hear our folks fucking.

I took her panties off and stuck a couple of fingers inside her, causing her to jump ... and groan a bit. Jewel decided that turnabout is fair play and grabbed me by the balls and rolled them in her hands, like dice ... making me jump a little. I got on my back and Jewel climbed aboard my 'love muscle' and started to fuck herself with my dick, raising herself up and dropping herself back down, hard. It only took a couple of those for me to cum inside her, spurting three times, causing her to yell my name, way too loud. We heard from across the hall, Mom yelling out, "Oh, John — John, that's it, fill me up with that wonderful juice of yours!"

I'm absolutely certain she knew what we were doing, and was having a little fun at our expense. I knew the food was going to be there any moment, so I got dressed to pay, and get the food. I decided to have some fun at my parents expense, and I knocked on their door saying, "Checkout time is a noon, folks! Change the sheets before you leave, please!" I heard my mother gasp and my father laugh at this. My work is finished here!

Less than five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and got the food and paid for it, leaving a five-dollar tip. My Dad told me how much an hour these delivery people actually make, so I've decided to be one of those nice tippers.

I heard Jewel come down the stairs, followed by Mom and Dad ... who looked much better than when they first arrived home this evening. I put my hand up and my Dad gave me a high-five. Jewel had a quizzical look on her face, but Mom knew why!

I had the table set with a knife next to the pizza, in case anyone wanted to play the 'pizza game' again. This would be the first dinner all together, since Jewel and I proclaimed our love for one another, and were caught fucking by our parents. Nevertheless, Jewel got up on my lap and started eating a piece of pizza. Mom copied this again, sitting across my Dad's legs, eating a piece of pizza and kissing each other, alternately. Jewel picked up a chicken leg and put it in her mouth and I put my mouth on the other side of the chicken leg.

Never has dinner been so erotic before! Jewel held the leg and we both stripped it clean with our mouths and lips ... Jewel removed the leg and we kissed each other, not bothering to look at what our parents were doing. Next I grabbed a fry and put it in my mouth ... Jewel grabbed the other end with her lips and we chewed it down rather quickly, our lips meeting again, and we kissed each other hard. We stopped eating for a minute, and we each picked up our glass of water, and decided to look over at our parents.

They were also playing the pizza game from the night before, with my Mom giggling more that I had ever heard before. The dinner had been wordless, up to this point. All you could hear were the sounds of eating and kissing. My mother, with a very decadent smile on her lips asked, "So ... how did your trip to OSU go today, kids? Anything interesting happen while you were there?"

"As a matter of fact, Mom," Jewel said. "Sammy Jaussad, a boy I knew from Oregon Coast Community College, came up to me and said Hello ... Joseph grabbed me by the waist, and we told Sammy we were up looking at apartments. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw Joseph and me kissing in front of him, like he wasn't even there!"

"I put my hands on Jewel's butt and slammed her crotch into mine," Joseph continued. "Then we had gotten ourselves so hot, we went to the Central City Park, found a very secluded place and fucked each other's brains out."

My mother's face when white... "Do you realize what would have happened if you had gotten caught? Kids, you've got to control your hormones better than that!"

"But Mom," I countered, "The reason we're going to OSU together, is so we can be with each other, in every way!"

"I understand, kids; just use a little more common sense. If you were caught, what would you have said to the cops? Let's play this out!"

"We would have said we were fiancés, going to OSU in the fall, and our emotions got the better of us!"

"Good so far! Now, if he wanted to see an ID, what would you have shown him?"

"Our driver's licenses!" Jewel said.

"And where does your drivers license say that you live?"

"OH ... SHIT ... sorry Mom ... you're right! We have to be more careful!" I responded.

My Dad asked, "You two really fuck ... made love on the grass at

Central City Park?" Mom was looking at him like he had two heads, "Really John ... that's all you have to say? Kids, your father and I did the same exact thing 20 years ago ... Jewel was conceived in that very park, no doubt on the Southwest Corner, under the cover of the conifer trees!"

"Great minds think alike, huh Mom!" I said. "In the future we'll be more careful. We promise!"


Jewel and I had decided to sleep together that night, since our parents had perfunctorily 'approved' our liaison. We would keep things as 'under the radar' as possible. Maybe my horny sister, and her pervert brother can take care of their needs, without fucking in the park. I must admit, though ... it was exciting! I just can't tell that to Jewel, or she'll have us fucking all over the Campus.


The next morning was the strangest morning of my young life. I awoke to a naked girl in my bed. It was heartwarming just how much I loved this girl. I looked over and I saw her slight breath, which told me she was sleeping contently, and her bosom was peeking out from behind the sheet that didn't quite cover her adequate breasts. I was preparing to grab my dick and wack off, when I realized ... I don't need to do that anymore, I've got me a real girl, a beautiful wonderful older woman. A woman who, if I'm real careful I can love forever. Cue the violins and the banjoes, and start the tympani ... I'm going to fuck me a sister!

I carefully pulled the sheet down off her breasts and started to gently suck on the nearest one. Oohh, she tastes so good. I reached over with my hand and softly played with the other one. My fingers quickly taking the nipple and rolling it between my fingertips. She made a noise ... but, false alarm. I didn't expect, or even want her to sleep through this ... I just wanted to show my sister my love. Using my leg I raised the sheet to verify she was naked. I was already quite hard, in anticipation of 'the main event.'

I crawled between her legs, separating them, and I went back to work gently licking on and rubbing both of her bountiful breasts. I pulled myself up and moved my face down towards her pussy. Gosh, she's so beautiful! I moved my head to just above her pussy and breathed on her, snaking out my tongue like the snaky brother that I am. As I touched her pussy lips with my lips, I felt her body tremble a little. I intended to wake her up with my next action.

Using my mouth, I grabbed her blood-filled clitoris and started to gently suck it all the way into my mouth. I pulled a little with my tongue and ran my teeth over it, causing a moan that could not deny she was awake ... and loving it. I started to hear my name, "Joseph, oohh ... Joseph, that feels so fucking good!"

I went from a loving suck to a 'less-gentle' version of what I was doing, Jewel's body confirming that she was enjoying the effort I was putting in, to be as gentle as possible. Her legs started to move around, like she was either getting into this, or she had to pee. To avoid a problem and a big mess, I softly asked, "Do you need to pee, Jewel?" It seemed such a mood breaker to ask that?

"No, Joseph ... I need you to fuck me, now!"

I raised my head and scooched myself towards her, spreading her legs as far apart as seemed comfortable to her. Then, with no fanfare, I put my hard as granite dick into her, and started the motion of fucking, first making sure we'd connected, then starting to go deep. As I started to really push, I leaned over and got face to face to her. I saw that smile and she said, "Hello, there." I licked around her mouth and started to kiss her hard, while I was fucking her. She started to buck, telling me she was close to an orgasm. We were now connected at the lips and the hips, and it felt so damn good.

Jewel was starting to moan rather loud, now ... not really saying anything that was comprehensible, just sounds of love. I decided to maintain the same 'radio silence' and just show her how much I loved her by my actions, and not my words. I was getting quite close ... I could sense she wasn't as close as I, so I slowed down a little bit. I took my fingertips and slowly ran them over her belly, just a moment of tactile bliss. Thinking now that we were together, I 'brought in on home.'

I started just moving myself in and out, not going deep and being careful we didn't disconnect. This is the moment ... when fucking becomes making love and making love turns into forever. I stopped, and I came ... I came so much ... I love her so much! She had her orgasm, as well. I looked up at her and she was crying, just like me. Staying connected for a moment longer, I leaned forward and gave my sister a wonderful loving kiss.


We got up and took a shower together ... that was fun. We dressed and went downstairs. Mom had left us a note.

"If you two decide to leave your bedroom today, could you please do some grocery shopping, the list is on the fridge, Thanx!" I saw the list and the cash to buy it.

"Mom is cooler than I thought," I said to Jewel.

"She understands what's happened to us, hasn't she, Joseph!"

"I barely do Jewel, but anything I can do with you, is better than anything I can do alone!" Jewel smiled at me and kissed me. I put my arms around her and we just held each other.

Mom left the keys to the car as well, so we decided to do the shopping first, then ... who knows what?

We got to the grocery store and started getting the stuff on the list. I was pushing the cart and Jewel had her arm in mine. It seemed innocent enough.

"Hey JoJo ... how's it hanging!"

That is the voice of Jimmy 'Danger' Zonn ... get it Danger Zone? He hung out with the group I went to school with, he was two years younger than me ... and never met my sister.

"To the left and to my knees, 'Danger!'" This made Jewel chuckle ... which in turn caught Jimmy's attention.

"Who's the ho, JoJo?"

I went up to him, grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt, picked him up a foot off the ground and said, "That ... is not a ho, James! That is a woman, who knows how to please and to be pleased. Apologize to my girl, or I'll let her cut off your nuts, so you can have them for lunch, OK?"

"Sorry JoJo, and I'm real sorry JoJo's girl! Sometimes I just let my brain go wild and I say whatever comes to mind!"

"Well, 'Danger, '" Jewel said, "Apology accepted!"

"Bye, JoJo ... and JoJo's girl. See you in the funny pages?"

"I'm sorry about that JoJo's girl! He was a freshman when I was a junior in high school. He's mostly harmless ... but he has a gutter for a mouth. Must think it's cool to curse!"

"To the left and to my knees? Did you say that, back when you were running with the Danger Zonn?"

"Every one of the guys had a different answer to the 'how's it hanging' line ... and that was mine. You know that all guys wish their dick was longer ... well, so did I!"

"Did? Oh you don't anymore, lover?"

"Now that I know how much it takes to love you, all I need is what I have!"

"Now, That should be on a poster ... that's a really good expression, JoJo!"

"Cut it out, Jewel, let's finish the shopping, OK? Do you need anything from the Pharmacy, how are you on Birth Control Pills?"

"Oh, those? I stopped taking them two days ago ... I decided I want your baby, baby!"

I was flabbergasted..."What! You — You stopped taking them? Oh my god Jewel, Oh god! We better get a Pregnancy Test, shouldn't we?"

"Chill out, little brother ... I was just messing with you! I'm fine! You should have seen your face when I said that! It was priceless!"

"Let's finish shopping OK ... I've gotten a little horny and I want you, soon!"

I quickly got the last couple of things on the list. As we walked by the 'family planning' isle, Jewel picked up a bottle of something called Astroglide. I told her we didn't have the money to buy that ... she said she'd pay for it herself.

We left the store with our groceries in the trunk. We got home and quickly put everything away. I called Mom to tell her that we had gotten the groceries. She said thanks, and we should go out and do something fun together, or we could stay in and do something even more fun. She was laughing as I hung up the phone.


Jewel and I did make out for a while, but decided to head back to OSU, to check out more of the campus. I called Mom and she said fine, but be more careful where we 'park, ' as she put it!

We took our finished applications to the places we got them from. They all took them and thanked us, and said they would be in contact with us.

We went back to the Fillmore Inn Apartments, hoping to see somebody there this time. As we walked up, we encountered a very likeable gal in her early thirties.

"Hi, I'm Suzanne ... you two kids looking for an apartment?"

"Yes," I said. "We're starting in the Fall at OSU! We're engaged to be married and are looking for a place we can afford. I'm Joseph Josephson and this pretty girl is my fiancée, Jewel Williams!"

Jewel added, "We've been engaged for 5— months and we just have to find a place soon. We're currently living with Joseph's parents, but they are eager for us to find an apartment, if you know what I mean!"

"Well," Suzanne said, "You only need a one bedroom, you say?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I figured we would use the dining table for school work, so one bedroom, big enough for at least a queen bed would be good for us!"

Suzanne started walking saying, "This place is a two bedroom, but it shows the relative size of the kitchen and dining area. All of our apartments come with a Refrigerator, Stove/Oven and Dishwasher, and..." We didn't really pay attention to all she was saying, we were just walking around, arm in arm, looking at all of the cool amenities. We saw a trash compacter ... did she mention that? Oh boy! " ... and a beautiful view of Oak Creek City Park through that window! Isn't it lovely?"

I coughed and said, "It's all very nice, Suzanne ... how much a month did you say it was, again?"

"As I said, Joseph, it's only $465 dollars a month, we cover all of your utilities, except Internet!"

"What would it take to hold this for us, until school starts in September?" Jewel asked.

"First and last rent, or $930 dollars will hold it for you, don't worry if you don't have it now, we always have a number of units available! Are either of you on a scholarship that includes housing?"

"To be perfectly honest, Suzanne, I didn't notice! I have a partial academic scholarship while my ... Jewel is transferring from OCCC! Do you have a card, so we can be in contact with you about this?"

"Certainly, Thank you for looking at the Fillmore Inn Apartments, Joseph and Jewel! You two are the cutest couple I've seen come through here all summer! I hope things work out ... give me a call when you're ready to move in!"

"Thank you, Suzanne," Jewel said. "I just love him so much, we're getting married in December at ... his parents house in Lincoln City! I just can't wait to be Jewel Josephson!" That made me chuckle, which made Jewel giggle, which made Suzanne join in, but she obviously didn't get the joke.

I added, "We are getting some financial help from our ... her ... MY parents, at least I think we are, so we'll be in touch! Thank you for your time, Suzanne!"

"Bye, Kids!"

We walked out of the apartment we had been looking at, and I turned to Jewel, "I just can't wait to be Jewel Josephson? Wow sis, you were on the edge there, but it was cool!"

"Where to next, Hubby?"

"Let's check out the Campus Library, OK, honey?"

That made her giggle! And I love her laugh so much! We got into the car and drove over to the Valley Library, over by where we had our picnic the other day! It was open, but there was practically nobody in there, except for the student employee's. We wandered around, staying together so neither of us had to defend ourselves from an unwelcome advance.

Speaking of an unwelcome advance, whom do we run into, but Sammy Jaussad again! Jewel grabbed my arm a little tighter as he walked up to us and said, "Hi guys!"

"Hi Sammy," Jewel said, not looking up at him.

"Hi Sam," I said, walking to another stack of books.

"It's Sammy, Joseph! You guys come back to check out the library, huh?"

He has a firm grasp on the obvious, I thought.

"Yeah, Sam," I said, "Just walking around, minding our own business ... looking at the prices of stuff in here!"

"Yeah, they are pretty expensive, unless you go online to get textbooks, you can find a great deal on textbooks online!"

Yeah, I thought to myself, maybe you can find a slightly used brain on Craig's List. "Jewel, I've seen enough here ... let's head on to our next stop!"

"Where are you two off to?" Sammy asked.

Jewel responded, "We're going over to Central City Park to make out!"

I followed up with, "Are you seeing anyone, Sam ... anybody special in your life, you hiding some cute girl somewhere, or maybe a cute boy ... not that there's anything wrong with that, Sam?"

I think I stunned him a little, so we took the opportunity to bug out of the library. Jewel gave me a look and I thought she was going to hit me, but instead she grabbed me and kissed me and said, "Jealous Much?"

"You bet your pretty little ass, I'm jealous, although I can't believe you ever led him on ... but, he sure was into you, I could tell!"

"Let's go home, Joseph! I'm horny as hell and I want to be loud!" We walked back to the car. Jewel saw Sammy come out of the Library and she said, "Kiss me, Joseph!"

I took a step and smashed my mouth on hers, surprising her a little with my intensity. She put her hand on my butt, and I grabbed the nearest breast I could find. I leaned her over the car and pressed against her saying, "Do you want it right here, Jewel? — Right on the car, I'm so hard for you, I can't see straight!"

"OK, Joseph, he's gone now!"

"Who's gone, what do you mean?"

"Sammy walked out of the library and was walking towards us, so I said, 'Kiss me' and we ended up on the hood of the car!"

"You are the nastiest, most fascinating, wonderful and breath-taking piece of ass, I've ever had!"

She slapped me, and immediately started saying, "I'm sorry" over and over again. I felt my cheek, which would survive and said, "Our first fight, Honey! Let's go home and have some make-up sex, OK!"

"It's OK! What I said was out of line, but I meant it in a boyfriend sort of way! Are we good, Jewel?"

"We ... are great, Joseph."


We got home about 90 minutes later and saw a car in the driveway! It wasn't Mom and Dads! We walked in and saw Mom's sister, Jennifer lying on the sofa watching TV!

"Aunt Jennifer," I said. "Mom didn't tell us her beautiful little sister was coming to visit us!"

"Hey, Jewel and Joseph! I expected Julia and John to be at work, but where were you two?"

"Scoping out Oregon State University, we're going there in the fall! We were looking for an apartment and we walked around the Campus a little!" Jewel said.

"Well, it was quite last minute. I caught my boyfriend Daniel screwing another girl in our bed! So I grabbed some clothes and drove here straight thru from Medford, which took me about six hours to get here!"

"How long will you be staying?" I asked.

"Well, I told the sonofabitch to leave and take everything with him, including that slut he was fucking when I walked in on them!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.