Jewel - Cover

Jewel

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I have an older sister. I'll be starting college with her in the fall. One thing -- I'm in love with her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew  

I was having that same Heather Morris dream from the night before.

Suddenly she changed from Heather to Jewel, and the snake changed into a four-foot long hard plastic dildo. Now Heather was using the dildo on my sister, pushing it in her pussy, then in her ass, than back into her pussy.

Then Heather seemed to vanish and my door opened and Jewel was walking on an endless moving sidewalk that came to a doorway.

Then the doorway had silently opened and Jewel had on a pair of crotch-less panties and one of those bras where the entire breast is showing through an opening in the middle. Jewel then took off the bra and panties and silently climbed up on my bed. I was really starting to like this dream.

Now she was rubbing her tits against my mouth, and we both were moaning like the lovers that we've become. Then she stopped, and moved her dazzling body up on mine, stopping with her pussy right above my mouth, and ever so slowly she was dropping her moist ripe pussy just above my very ... dry lips.

And I woke up! And Jewel was indeed hanging her pink pussy above my mouth and dropped on top of me, I did what any red-blooded American brother would do ... I started sucking as if I was going to be killed by a firing squad in 60 seconds!

I heard Jewel moaning really loud ... I sure hoped the folks were gone, or we were going to be in a passel of trouble. I moved my mouth to her clit and nipped at it with the tip of my tongue, causing Jewel to fall forward and obviously have a most enjoyable orgasm right in my mouth.

My doorknob was rattling, "Joseph! Are you OK in there? You sound sick."

Gathering my wits I said, "No Dad, Jewel came in and started tickling me, waking me up and we both were laughing so hard, it probably sounded like we were having a seizure of some kind."

"Your Mother and I are off to work. Have fun, you guys. Keep your phone with you, wherever you go, please?"

Jewel had gotten it together enough to say, "Sure Dad, Bro J ... Joseph and I were going to the beach in a bit. Have a great day. Bye!"

I wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew Jewel wanted to go to the beach, so I got up and started a shower. Forgetting Jewel was in my bed, she came up to me and said, "Can I join you, Bro Jo? Somebody spit on my clit!"

I started to laugh, and so did she after she realized the way it sounded. We both got in the shower and Jewel asked, "Joseph, I want you all the time. What are we going to do about this? I want to hold your hand, Walk with you along the beach ... and fuck you so bad, it hurts."

"Who would it hurt? You or me," I replied.

"Funny man, aren't you?" She grabbed my dick. "I want this. I tossed and turned all night, wishing I was sleeping with you."

While I was listening to her I had soaped up my hair and was starting to shampoo, when Jewel took my hands away and took over shampooing my hair. It felt a little strange, having someone else wash my hair, but it went from strange to erotic rather quickly, and I reacted as expected.

Jewel noticed and said, "I'm washing him next, OK?" she giggled a little.

She put my head under the showerhead and rinsed the shampoo out. She took the body wash I used, and put it all over my chest, washing me and touching me. She leaned forward and kissed me. I am a lucky son-of-a-bitch, getting to take a shower with my knockout of a sister ... who wants only me to fuck her!

She got my attention by using my body wash on my dick. It was already rather hard, but as soon as she put her hands on it, it got as hard as steel. She quickly rinsed him off and got on her knees. Oh, shit ... I'm getting a shower blowjob from my sister. I'd never even dreamed about this before. Sorry again, Heather!

She licked the very end, and then kissed him with little kisses all over the crown. My knees were shaking a bit. She noticed and asked, "Do you want to finish this on the bed, Joseph?"

"Yeah, I better ... I am so hard right now ... every ounce of spare blood has gone to my dick."

"Good for me!" She turned off the shower, and pulled me back into my bedroom, and pushed me on the bed. I get to watch this time. She went back to kissing the crown and then put the head in her mouth. Not using her hands, she went back and forth on my super hard dick, keeping it slow and steady. She stopped and said, "I want your cum in my mouth, Bro Jo," and went right back to it.

I was starting to feel the rumblings, when she pulled her mouth off me and dropped her pussy right on top of me, quickly impaling herself, filling her pussy with my dick. I immediately came, and came some more. My god, how can I keep this beautiful sister of mine satisfied, and all to myself?

"Why did you switch up, J?"

"I wanted another load of your baby juice in me! God, I'm so horny all the time. Let's stay in, instead of going to the beach. I would love to cuddle with you, right now."

I said, "OK, J."

"I didn't get near enough sleep last night. Just to be careful, lets put some PJs on, and get into your bed. I need to air this room out. If Mom and Dad call, we can still get it, but if they come home and find us in bed together ... it would be safer if we were both clothed."

"I understand, Bro Jo, but I'd rather be naked next to you. We can still make out ... Maybe?"

"Sure, but I really could use some rest. When we get up, I'll fix us some breakfast, OK?"

"All right, Joseph. I love you!"

"I love you, J!"


I woke up in a cold sweat. I didn't recognize where I was for a second. After I shook the cobwebs away Jewel was asleep on my stomach. We were both dressed, but something didn't feel right. I carefully lifted her off of me and found out we were ... connected.

After I fell asleep, Jewel must have fished my dick out of my pants, stuck herself with it and fell asleep. I felt like I was going to pee, so I carefully got out from under her and went in to her bathroom and peed for what felt like over a minute. Man, what a sensation to wake up to.

I flushed and walked back over to the bed and Jewel had rolled over on her back, had her eyes open, and was taking off her pants.

"J, honey ... I can't. I have to get up and get something to eat." She smiled a real big smile. "No, I need real food, not just Jfood. Let's take quick separate showers and go and see what's happening outside today."

"Jfood, I like that. OK, Bro Jo. I'll go first. You head back to your room and the second you hear my shower stop, take yours, OK?"


We found ourselves walking along the beach, having first gone to breakfast. Jewel was walking next to me and kept trying to grab my hand, but we kept seeing people we knew and would wave at them.

Jewel leaned into me and said, "This isn't fair, Bro Jo ... I finally found somebody to love, and I can't share it with my friends, my family or anyone! I love you, bro. What are we gonna do about it?"

"The only thing I can think of J is to move away, or something. People would never understand what's happened between us ... I barely do."

"Joseph!" Jewel suddenly yelled. "That's it!"

"What's it?" I replied.

"We move, silly!"

"Why ... I mean, what's our reason for moving, Jewel?" I was quickly caught up in her excitement.

"I could transfer to Oregon State, Bro Jo!"

"And, what about me?"

"You apply to go there too, you've got the grades! If you went with me, you could protect me from all those big bad jocks, and we could live together, either on or off-campus, saving our parents a butt-load of money, and fuck each other silly when we didn't have a class to go to."

"But," I said, "it's over an hour away. Mom and Dad would freak, wouldn't they?"

"It's over an hour away, but still close enough they could come and visit us. They wouldn't be knocking on the door, when we're trying to make love?"

I though about it for a split second and said, "Hmmm - Lets go and see what it takes to apply, OK?"

We jogged back to the house, went online to check academic requirements for OSU; need at least a 3.25 GPA, mine is 4.10 and Jewel's is 3.95; Class rank, I was 4th in my class in high school, Jewel was 8th in hers; SAT scores, out of 2400; mine was 2145, while Jewel has a 2050 score. All of our requirements were plenty good enough.

I applied for an Academic Scholarship, while Jewel applied for a transfer from OCCC. We knew this would take, maybe a month to get any news back, so what do we tell our parents in the meantime? We have to think this through very carefully. We were so excited from this possibility that I leaned in and gave J a great big kiss, when we heard someone come in the house.

"Joseph! Jewel! Is anybody home?"

I poked my head out and saw Mom and Dad coming in, I guess, for lunch. Uh-oh, they aren't here for lunch, they're home for a little 'afternoon delight!'

"We're all alone, John. The kids must be at the beach. I'll call them and make sure." She took out her phone and started to call. We're about to be busted. When my phone rings, they'll hear it and know we're home. My Dad took the phone from her and said, "Don't worry about the kids, Julia ... worry about what I have in my pants just waiting for you."

My Dad is a little corny, but you just gotta love the horn dog in him. He grabbed my Mom by the hand and they went into the living room and started taking off their clothes.

"What are they doing?" Jewel whispered, trying to get a look at them while peering over my shoulder.

"They're home for a quickie, J!" I answered.

We watched our parents get naked and then my Dad lay on his back while Mom got on him and dropped on his now very hard dick. I felt Jewel getting antsy.

Jewel said, "If I'm gonna watch my parents fuck, I wanna fuck too!"

"OK, J ... they're gonna be quick and as soon as they leave, we'll do it, OK?"

"OK, Bro Jo! Now, what are they doing, now?"

"Come look over my shoulder. Look at Mom, will you! Ride big Daddy's cock, Momma!" Mom leaned down so she was kissing Dad while she was impaled on his hard dick. Some loud heavy moaning had started.

I had an idea!

"Jewel, what would they do, if we walked in on them, right now?"

"They'd scream, cover up and probably ask us to forget what we saw."

"Do you think we could get them to understand about Oregon State?"

"Maybe, its risky ... but I like it!" she giggled.

I went in and flushed the toilet with the door open and then came out yelling, "Hey Jewel! Did I hear Mom and Dad come home?"

"Somebody's home, Joseph? I heard the door open a couple minutes ago."

"MOM — DAD, is that you?"

You could hear a flurry of activity.

I started walking down the stairs, "Mom, Dad ... did you guys come home for a nooner?"

My Dad was trying to find his boxers and Mom had put on her panties and was trying to cover her very nice boobies, but Jewel and I caught them dead to right.

"Uh ... well ... kids ... I yelled to see if somebody was home, kids. Where were you?" mom asked, deflecting.

Jewel jumped in, saying, "We were in my room, with the music up real loud, fucking."

What did she just say? I turned around and started to say something, but my Mom beat me too it, "What did you just say, Jewel?"

"Joseph and I have fallen in love, and we were in my room fucking, you know hiding the salami, playing the horizontal mambo, doing the old slap and tickle..."

"I understand what you mean, but why ... how ... my god, Jewel," my father said with a chuckle in his voice.

It was time for me to come to the rescue, "Mom, Dad ... we didn't do it on purpose, but we've become friends, real good friends. It progressed to wanting to be in each other's company all the time."

"Now we love each other, can't keep our hands off each other, much like yourselves, and want to have the kind of love that you guys have. We've determined that that can't happen in Lincoln City, so we each have applied to Oregon State University." I was trying to bring up some tears, but it wasn't quite happening.

"It may be too late for starting in August, but it's love, and what is that you always say, Dad, "Love is friendship set on fire," and we're friends and definitely 'on fire.'"

They'd finished getting dressed and Mom said, "We have to get back to the store. I thought something like this was happening; that business with the red rose? Oh, kids, do you have any idea about the trials that are ahead of you?"

Jewel grabbed my hand, I kissed her and Jewel said, "Mom, sure there will be trials ... but Joseph and I want to confront them as a couple -- a couple in love!" Her tears seemed to come naturally.

Dad's mouth had been hanging open through most of this conversation. Finally, he said, "I had it bad for my sister Julianne back when I was in college. Your Mother told me that she once kissed her brother, Jordan, but kids, are you sure you're thinking this through?"

My Mom hit him saying, "I told you that in confidence, John ... but, but our kids ... in love. We're not going to go crazy here, we want to talk to you some more ... please be discreet, kids. This is the kind of news that would go through this town like a plague. See you two lovebirds later. Come on John boy, we've got to get back to work."


I had turned to Jewel, looking at her, realizing just how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. Her tears were flowing faster now.

"Jewel, don't? That took so much courage to say ... I'm glad they didn't scream and kick me out of the house! That was rather brilliant, looking back. They were naked and flummoxed, that we had walked in on them. The perfect time to drop the bomb! We might be the first kids ever to admit that we want to fuck each other in front of our parents."

"Oh! You want to fuck me, in front of Mom and Dad?" she," said, with a deviant smile.

"Har-har J! You know what I mean? After all of that, I'm still hungry, let's walk to Neil's Pizza, and have lunch. Then we can come home and have desert."

"I like the way you think, Bro Jo!"


We got back home after going to have some pizza. Although Neil's Pizza is good, it isn't nearly as good as the pizza Jewel and I had the other night, in front of our parents. Man, I wonder what they are going to say to us when they get home. I told this to Jewel and she had an idea.

"Bro Jo, I have an idea!"

"I've heard that sound in your voice before, J -- What nefarious idea do you have do you have up your shirt?"

"Well, we caught our parents fucking, right?"

"Yeah," I said, with a little trepidation in my voice.

Jewel proceeded, "Why don't we let them catch us making love?"

"Ooooooh! I see what you're saying. You think that they think we just want to fuck each other, but you want them to see the love we've developed. You know, sis ... there are times when I thought my love for you was only lust, but at a time like this, I realize that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm so in love with you!"

I didn't mean to cause it, but I saw that Jewel was crying a little bit again. "Sis, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry, I just can't hold back how I feel about you anymore. You are my sister, and I've cared for you all of my life, and now I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in the world, because I get to love you, the way you deserve to be loved. Let me show you."

I took her to the sofa that our parents were fucking on earlier today and I removed her blouse and slacks she was wearing, leaving her in her bra and panties. Then she removed my shirt, t-shirt and trousers, leaving me in my boxers. I leaned in to her and kissed her as gently as I could, just grazing her lips with mine.

I carefully placed my hand behind her head and put a little pressure behind the kiss. We kissed for a while, standing and holding each other. Jewel moved backwards and put her knee on the sofa, and at the same time removed her panties and bra. This was obviously my cue to drop my boxers. I lay on her, and continued to kiss her luscious mouth ... now moving to her fascinating breasts, just touching them with my lips. Her nipples were as hard as can be, and I was fast approaching being hard enough to enter her.

I moved my hands to her breasts, while moving my mouth down to her pussy, kissing along the way. When I got there, I dove into her pussy with my tongue and lips, moving back and forth between her clit and her labia. I could hear her start to moan rather loudly. I looked up and saw her eyes were closed as she was trying to enjoy all of the feelings she was having throughout her body.

It was time! I went back to her mouth and kissed her and said, "Relax, J ... here it comes." I then got off of her and turned her lengthways, sat right next to her with my dick only a couple inches from her pussy. I could hear her say "Come on, bro ... please ... put it in me ... show me how much you love me. Show me how much you care about your older sister."

I placed my dick just inside her and she went into a trance like state and moaned really loud. I saw, out of the corner of my eyes, that our parents had walked in, and were watching the action from behind the kitchen door. I acted like I didn't know they were there and I pushed in all the way. "OOOHHH, Joseph, OH OH my god, Joseph! That feels so good, so good, so good, Fuck me Fuck me, little brother."

I heard a quiet voice that must have been my mother saying, "Oh, John — that's so beautiful!"

I started the motions of fucking Jewel, while saying to her, "Jewel, Jewel ... I love you, you so much. You like that? You like my dick in your pussy? Huh. Huh do you? Yeah, you do, don't you. Oh — Oh, I'm about to cum, Jewel ... where do you want it? On your face? On your tits? In your beautiful pussy?"

"Oh, Oh, Joseph, Put it where ever you want ... I don't care. I love you so much, Joseph. Anywhere you want! Anywhere. Anywhere, anywhere you want ... oh Joseph — cum — please cum — cum and let me know that you love me."

"I'm so close, J — I'm I'm I'm — huh —ugh —aughh — I'm cumming ... cumming ... cumming. Oh, Jewel — can you feel my cum going in you? Can you feel it? I'm cumming so much ... so much ... so much." I was breathing so hard; I was worried I might hyperventilate.

Our folks had gone back inside the kitchen and rattled some stuff to let us know that they were home. I knew they were and I think Jewel figured they were, so we moved slowly off the sofa, and started putting our clothes back on, when Mom and Dad walked in. My Mom had been crying and Dad was consoling her.

I immediately started to cry, as I said, "I'm sorry Mom and Dad. I didn't mean for you to see any of that. How long have you really been home?"

Mom responded by saying, "Long enough to see the true love you two have for each other. As wrong as it is for a brother and sister to make love, I think it would be a far bigger mistake to keep you two apart from each other. I never saw such soulful loving in my life. You two, as much as I can't believe I'm saying it, appear to be destined to be lovers."

Dad also responded, "Joseph and Jewel, If I hadn't known any different, I would say you two carry yourself like two people in love and your lovemaking was as moving a moment as I can remember in my entire life." Now he was crying.

Mom remarked, "Will you two, please get dressed? I'm having a hard enough time having this conversation, without looking at my daughters breasts, which are nicer than mine, and seeing that thing of Joseph's bounce around while I'm speaking to you. Now, there are only three rules I wish to impose upon you -- Jewel, don't ever stop taking your birth control pills -- Confine your lovemaking to one of your rooms -- Clean up after yourselves, especially if you get the urge to fuck each other on the sofa, so your parents will catch you." Mom had a big smile on her face. "You don't really think you were putting one past us, did you?"

"Well Mom," I said, "Jewel and I were worried about what you and Dad would be thinking of us, so we thought, if you caught us, the way we 'caught' you, that you might come to realize how much we really cared about each other. I also think your boobs are nicer than Jewels ... there's more to them, and more is better, right Dad?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.