My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The Next Week

Monday morning Mike and Joan walked into Dave and Dianka's as he had told her they would the night before. As ordered the slut Dianka was in a thong and pouring coffee into 2 mugs as bacon sizzled on the griddle. Serving her Master and his young blonde slut, the older one checked out the younger one, jealous she was getting Master Mike's cock and she wasn't, and then asked how they wanted their eggs and cracked 4 onto the griddle with the bacon and then put bread into the toaster.

At 730 they returned to Barbara's house and Joan called Dr Jones and told her she wouldn't be in until this afternoon as she had to move out of her dad's house and into her new residence. She would update her file with the new information when she came in and also told her there might be women coming in for male dogs before she got there and to please let them adopt what they wanted and to not neuter them. Also that she would be taking care of the adoption fees, so let them leave with their dogs without paying. Dr Jones was suspicious of that but she trusted Joan and agreed to it. Joan then called her BFF and told Britney she'd be there in about 15 minutes and that they were going to her house, packing her stuff and then Barbara and a moving crew would pick it up and they'd go to the pound while Barbara directed the men in unloading and setting up her room at the house.

When Joan pulled up she found Britney in a mini skirt and tube top waiting for her with her mother. Choung Suk had jeans and a tank top on and when Joan parked she got in the front seat after Britney had gotten in and moved to the center of the seat to give her room.

"Britney says you are moving into Master's house and need to pack. I thought three packing would make it quicker to do and easier," the older woman said as she watched her daughter kiss her new friend. Joan leaned over Britney and kissed Choung Suk and Joan thanked her for coming.

At 8AM Tony crossed the street from Naomi's as Tommy and Bobby delivered her soon to be ex husband to the boss. They then left as Tony got in the car with Amos and told him to follow the boss. Mike led them to his attorney's office where he was ready to fill in the blanks of the divorce agreement he had came in Sunday and filled out except the personal information. Amos kept his car and the credit cards, all other assets were surrendered to his wife, her car, the house, savings, checking, and investments, all of it. After Naomi and Amos signed the papers they went to 3 banks where Amos had accounts and closed them and then reopened them in Naomi's maiden name. Amos left with a fresh warning to stay away from her and their son, there had better be no accounts he had hidden, discovery of them would result in fraud charges being brought against him and prison time would be given him for his attempt to steal from his ex-wife.

While Mike remained dispassionate through it all, Tony simmered as he thought of what he had heard of Naomi and Brad's life with the man. When they were done with Amos and Mike told him to "get and stay lost", Tony stepped forward and buried his fist in the man's solar plexus again. When Amos dropped to his knees, gasping for breath again, Tony told him that it was a farewell present from his wife and son for his treatment of them. Mike took them home and then went to the club and surveyed the main room as he considered how to set up Friday night, who would work the floors and where. He knew Barbara and Joan would be on stage with the dogs and maybe one or two of the other neighborhood sex sluts, if they wanted. He went to his office and wrote a note explaining Saturday night and telling everyone they would be allowed to leave at 745 that evening. He also told them if they wanted to work it, to sign up below and say floor or stage after their name. He then pinned it on the announcement bulletin board in the dancers changing room. Everyone would work at least one shift on or before Friday night so they would all have a chance to see it and decide if they wanted to stay and make some money selling their ass and satisfying customers sexual needs for the party.

Barbara was called and showed up at noon with the movers, everything was loaded, and Choung Suk went with Barbara to help her at the house as Joan and Britney headed for the pound. Britney didn't apply for a job, they told Dr Jones she was a volunteer, since they both would be leaving to run the clinic shortly. Joan had told Britney about her plans to break the Mistress's new dog in before Mistress got him and Britney had gasped and then had a hundred questions about that aspect of sex. Joan had answered what she could and then asked Britney to distract Dr Jones by asking her for a tour and ask questions until she came out to join them.

Dr Jones told them that 2 women with 3 boys had come in and taken 2 Dobermans and Joan thought it was Mary and Roxy with their sons and Brad. Another woman with twin daughters and son had come in wanting 3 male dogs but they didn't have that many, so she had left her name, Linda Phillips, and number and asked to be notified when there were 3 dogs available. Another woman with a daughter had taken the last Doberman and the Collie. Joan looked at the adoption papers and saw she was right about the 2 Doberman's, the Armstrong family had gotten the last two males. She also saw where the Phelps and Miller families had just called and asked for a dog for each female so were on the waiting list. So they needed 8 male dogs available for adoption so maybe Master should contact other shelters around the state looking for what was needed. On the plus side they had Mistresses now 4 dogs, the 4 adopted today and Rich's 2, so they had 10.

Appraisers visited the 15 homes that were to be sold and gave the owner their price and then a list of all 15 homes to Tony for Mr. S. They all had appraised at $100,000 to $150,000 and when Rich saw the list laying on the table he saw Mei Ling and Roland's house was the one at $150,000, he again asked to pay the boss at least a third of it. He and Choung Suk had $30,000 saved for a down payment on a house and he offered that and Choung Suk' first $20,000 of earnings as her Master's slut for the house but Mike again refused. He had written 2 million dollars worth of checks to the homeowners and told them all that since it was the 5th of the month, they were to be out of the house before the 1st. He expected them all to pay off their mortgage and bring him the deed with 24 hrs.

Joan and Britney left the pound at 6PM with the newly trained German shepherd. Choung Suk had called and told Britney to go home with Joan, mom and dad were coming over for supper. She didn't tell her that Barbara had asked for Britney to spend the week with them until the party Saturday and her mother had agreed. At first she had hesitated, Master had told her daughter to practice blow jobs so she could make him cum with mouth and tongue only within 5 minutes and Barbara said that he could just train her himself that week. That way she would be trained in the ways that pleased him. She was also going to train Britney and then she would be his wedding present Saturday night as she would be given to him for the entire evening. When she questioned Barbara about the training, Barbara told her she was going to train her to be a stripper, Choung Suk asked to attend the lessons also. Not for the party but at home so the 2 could dance for Rich. They decided Britney would stay here at the house in the morning and Choung Suk would come over and after the lesson she would drop her daughter off at the pound.

Dianka had worked her corner as usual and Mike had excused himself from the party, Naomi Tony and Brad were also there, and went and released her and Dave at 8 as usual. Tracy had taken little Mike to the store and began training him on the necessary machines as ordered and had dinner ready when Dave and Dianka got home and Dave gave her the new tapes. The club had called and said they had started getting orders for Dianka's initial DVD within 5 minutes of the clips being posted and they had sold 80 of the 100 already and needed another 400 made. They had also gotten 50 pre-orders on DVD 2. Dianka and Tracy had gotten together that evening and bitched at each other about Naomi and that new Oriental woman and black daughter replacing them as Master's favorites. But Tracy had admitted she had gotten to sleep Sunday night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.