My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Sunday

As promised Mike and Barbara walked into Dave and Dianka's house at 10AM Sunday morning with Joan and the only occupant of the kitchen was Naomi, with a well fucked and contented look on her face. She immediately jumped up from the table where she was sitting and went to her Master and fell to her knees before him. Taking his hand she kissed it and then moved to Barbara and kissed her hand and then looked up at them with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you Master and Mistress," she said. "Last night was the best night of my life and I'm surprised I didn't wake the neighborhood with my screams as my 3 young Master's made me cum over and over. Please have a seat with your friend and I will bring 3 cups of coffee to the table. We have bread for toast, pancake mix so that I can make pancakes or waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage. What would you like to eat?" Barbara and Joan sat at the table but Master went to the living room entrance and looked inside.

Little Mike, he had decided to keep them apart as Big & Little Mike, was apparently taking him at his word about swapping his slave as Brad's cock was buried in Tracy doggy style as Bill's cock was in her mouth. Little Mike had his cock in Dianka as she sucked on Bob. From the sounds of moaning coming from the cock stuffed mouths of the two sluts, both were enjoying their double stuffing and all 4 boys had looks of contentment with their cocks buried in the older women.

Unseen by the people in the house a vehicle pulled into the neighborhood and parked in front of the house on the other side of Barbara. A man, an Asian woman, later she'd be identified as Korean, and a black teenager emerged from the car and after knocking were invited into the house there. The woman, Choung Suk and her family had come to see her childhood friend, Mei Ling, from her home village. The women had grown up together as best friends in Korea and had both married American soldiers they met while in college, although the men were not stationed together and never met until their wives had their first reunion and introduced their husbands to the other.

The family came over here every other month to visit Mei Ling and her husband, Roland. The other months they would go to the apartment Richard and Choung Suk rented. They were in a market for a house and looked for any FOR SALE signs in the neighborhood as Choung Suk wanted to live closer to her BFF. They didn't know what they were about to get into or all the houses that would soon be for sale.

Back in Dave's house, he had started down the stairs and seeing his wife and her friend being double teamed by the 4 boys, turned and went back up the stairs. Mike had seen the movement in his peripheral vision and turned to see Dave apparently returning to his bedroom. He had pajama bottoms on, a violation of the dress code, but Mike decided to let it slide for now. He returned to the kitchen and sat at the table where a cup of coffee awaited him. Naomi soon placed a plate with sausage, eggs over easy, hash brown patty and toast before him.

"Mistress ordered your breakfast for you Master," she said. "I hope your slave's cooking pleases you." Mike cut a piece of sausage, egg white and hash browns off and scooped them up, chewed with a judicious look to his face and after swallowing looked up at the black woman.

"It is delicious, just like I'm sure the boys found your pussy when they ate it last night," he announced. Barbara and Joan both burst out laughing and the 3 were positive if the woman was of a lighter tone, they would see her redden in embarrassment. "Also slut, from now on call me Mr. S. You have 3 Master's in the living room as well as a Mistress here and I will not require you as a slave any longer. I have Joan, Dianka, and the other 5 women from the other day so, like Tracy, I release you to your other Masters."

Thank you Master ... er Mr. S" Naomi said with a pained look on her face.

"What's the matter slut, are you not happy?" Barbara asked, seeing the look.

"Mistress, Mr. S has freed me from my abuser and has turned my future into a bright one that I cannot wait to embrace, and now he does not want me anymore?" Naomi said as tears again escaped her eyes, "I thought Master would own my ass forever. What happens when the boys grow tired of me and want girls their own age, or they graduate and go off to school or the military as Mr. S has suggested. Who cares for me then?" Barbara and Joan both turned to him with the question in their eyes, what would he do now?

"Slut, I feel you have enough Masters in the 3 boys and so don't need me," Mr. S said. "I'm going to offer you part-time employment at my club so you can make what you need to live and support yourself and Brad. I didn't think you needed more than that but I will think about this and tell you what I decide, when I have decided."

"Thank you sir," the black woman said and went to her knees again to kiss his hand. Suddenly there was a commotion from the living room

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMIIINNNGGG!!!" rang through the house from both the sluts servicing the boys there. "OH FUCK ... CUM IN ME ... PLEASE FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM ... OH GOD BABYS CUM FOR ME." With sudden grunting from the boys the occupants of the kitchen figured some of them at least were complying with the request and emptying their balls. It was confirmed moments later when Tracy stumbled into the kitchen and weaved her way to the sink area and the coffee pot. Cum was visible as it ran down the inside of her thighs and was also visible in her hair. Bill had apparently fired his load at her face as she was screaming and she had managed to clean her face off but would have to shower and wash her hair to further clean herself.

"Slut you are a mess," her Mistress informed her and Tracy looked back at her as she replaced the coffee pot.

"I'm sorry Mistress but Master Mike kept me up all night pounding my ass and cunt and making me suck his cock back to erection between fuck sessions so another fuck could start. This slave needs to get some caffeine into me and get the energy to go back upstairs to the bathroom to shower, wash my hair and dress in my slut uniform so I can please my Master with either my body or doing as he wants for the rest of the day and maybe he will be tired enough to allow his sex slave slut to sleep tonight," Tracy said.

"So now you have your fantasy, don't you slut?" Mr. S asked her. "When I got your ass you were flashing boys at the mall and wanting to fuck them and now you have one as your Master, and you're complaining about a 16 year olds stamina and his ability to fuck you into oblivion?"

"Master ... er Mr. S, I never thought that one would own my ass and that I would have to do as he wanted. I just wanted to fuck them once and send them on their way, not move in and live with one. I understand I'll be moving into Master Mike's home with his parents and sisters when they move in?"

"Too bad bitch should have been more careful what you fantasized about, because it appears you got what you wanted, just more of it," her former Master told her. "Yes, you will move in with Mike and his family and when he graduates and goes to the service, he'll have to decide what to do with you."

"I know what is going to happen to the bitch when I leave for the Marines," Little Mike said as he entered the kitchen. His cock dripped cum and pussy juice from Dianka and he turned to his slave. "Come clean my cock, slut" he ordered and Tracy obediently went to him, dropped to her knees and placed his cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it clean.

"Oh fuck bitch, that feels so good," Tracy was told. "Keep sucking until you swallow my next load you fucking cunt." Mr. S smiled as he watched his young friend show his mastery of the slut he had given him.

"And what is her fate," he asked the teenager as he handed his coffee mug to Naomi for a refill. When Little Mike told them his plans for his slut when he went to the service, everyone in the kitchen laughed. "We'll have to empty a garage and create a bed for her on the floor and get her water and food bowls then," Mr. S said when he could stop laughing. "You're right, she'll be kept very busy living there and caring for all the lovers that come to her."

Tracy shivered inside as she heard her fate in several years. She was going to have to work very hard at pleasing her Master to avoid becoming a full time bitch when he left. The other 3 boys entered the kitchen and Naomi hurried to them and took her son's cock into her mouth to clean it from Tracy's pussy juice, she thought, and was going to do the same for her other Masters when Brad informed his mother than Dianka had performed that service for them. That was why they had taken so long to finish in the living room.

"Get on your feet slut," Bill barked at her. "If Master Mike is finished having you take care of him while he eats his breakfast, it's time to go to my house."

"That's right bitch," Bob said. "I'm going to run home and get slut Roxy and bring her over and you three sluts are going to put on a show for us. We want to see you, mom and slut Mary suck on each other's cunts and then when we're ready, we'll each shove our cocks up our slut mother's ass."

"Yes Masters," Naomi said as she got to her feet. "Master Brad is going to fuck his slut mommy's ass soon," she asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes slut, now let's go to slut Mary's house," her son told her and then slapped her ass as she passed him. "We have all decided we want to fuck our slut mother's asses and you can all go to Master and Mistresses house with your sons cum running from your ass and tell him how you all want to stay here in the community as sluts for any cock that is presented to you."

Just then a dog barked and Brad laughed. "Any cock presented to you slut Naomi," he told his mother, who shivered at the thought of all that implied. After the 3 boys and their slut left, little Mike took his slave and went upstairs so they could shower and the other 3 adults all left and returned to their house. As they crossed their driveway, Barbara whispered something to Mike and he ordered Joan to go check on the dog's water and food dishes, fill them as needed, and then play with them until called. Joan smiled as she remembered her promise to herself from the night before concerning each of them and ran for the garage to check on the dogs bowls and then she would find each dog and fulfill that promise.

Once on the porch with her lover on the swing Barbara fell to her knees and removed his cock from his pants and then licked it and placed it in her mouth. Mike had noticed the car on the street in front of the house next door and asked Barbara about it. Removing his cock from her mouth she stroked it as she looked at the car.

"I don't know their names baby, but you know the woman next door is Korean and apparently she and her husband met and married over there when he was stationed there in the army," she said "The car belongs to what I've heard is her childhood friend and her husband. They also met and married in Korea when he was in the army. They come every so often to visit and in between I guess the neighbors go to their house, well apartment, last I heard they were in an apartment but looking to buy a house. They have a black teenage daughter, 15 or so I'd guess maybe 16, they adopted several years ago, but had her as a foster child for several years before that, why?"

"White male, Asian female, and black teenage daughter," Mike said, "Interesting ... and looking to buy a home ... very interesting. Now, why was I to get rid of Joan?"

"I don't want you to offer Joan employment at the club or as one of your girls," Barbara said as she continued to stroke his cock. "I want you to make her stay at the pound, keep an eye out for more dogs for the neighborhood, and then go to Veterinary School if she's accepted. I want you to have her move in here with us, I enjoyed last night's threesome with her, she was very energetic and her enthusiasm made me want to match her, which made me a better lover for you both. She wants her Master to control every aspect of her life and you can only do that if she is here and not out on her own in some apartment. She loved playing with the dogs last night and I think with her love of animals, she should be a Veterinarian. I also think we should allow her to live here with us as long as she wants and I've grown so fond of her that I want to make her my heir. I don't have any children so I have no one to leave the house and investments, savings and cash too. I want your lawyer to draw up a Will for me and I want to leave her everything, including this, if you survive me and she wants it." Barbara squeezed the cock in her hand as she said the last.

"I know it's the man's place to ask, but it's the woman's to ask a man to live with her but you did that. So I'm going to do this, Mike darling, my love, will you marry me? We're both too old for a drawn out courtship so I want to marry as soon as possible and then do next week's show as I want to do it, as a wedding present to you. I want to make all the plans and arrangements for the party and have it be a surprise for you" Barbara said and looked up into his eyes hopefully.

Mike surveyed the neighborhood as he thought about her requests. People were coming out of their homes in the community uniform and heading in their direction and he realized it must be 1300 so he had an important decision to make. He looked back into Barbara's eyes and saw the love and devotion she felt towards him and made up his mind.

"Yes baby, I'll marry you" he answered. "I'll tell Tom, my attorney that you will be in tomorrow afternoon for a meeting to draw up your will so he is to keep his afternoon free and cancel any previous appointments. Tuesday morning we'll get the license and I'll call Judge McQueen and tell him we want to be married as soon as we have the license, since there is no waiting time here. Hell, I'd tell him to do it once we have the license even if there was a waiting period, and he'd do it. I contributed enough to his election to get Judge Green out of office that he owes me many favors, unless of course he wants me to bankroll a candidate to replace him on the bench. I'll also take care of your other wishes and tell Joan to move in here, that her Master wants to keep a close eye on her and make her go to school if accepted. If there's no scholarship for tuition or books or anything, I'll pay for it in return for a few nights a month at the club."

"No baby, we'll pay for it without any club work, she'll need her free time for studying, not working for you," Barbara told him and then leaned into his lap and again sucked on his cock.

Betty Carol and Pamela came up the steps and onto the porch with their husbands and knelt before their Master. Mike knew two of them had daughters that were not there and wondered about it. They were apparently 18 as they had not joined the 16 & 17 year olds last night and were apparently leaving the neighborhood as he had seen them leave last night, but he would soon discover what was going on. Looking down at the 3 lingerie clad women and then up at their boxer clad husbands he ordered the sluts to speak.

"Master," Carol began, "my husband and I desire to stay in the neighborhood. Gerald understands I have to fuck anything with a cock that wants me and work at the club when ordered to do so, but that he has a free lifetime pass to the club and use of the girls there as well as any woman in the neighborhood except Mistress." Both Betty and Pamela repeated her speech and Mike decided they must have gotten together and worked it out among them. Looking at the husbands on the porch he addressed them,

"You understand all this, and you are willing to live with it?" he asked. "Not only is Barbara off limits, so are Joan Naomi, Mary, Roxy, and Dianka's friend Tracy. The three boys own their mother's ass as their sex slaves, little Mike owns Tracy, and I own Joan. Dianka and all the other women and all the unmarried women, except Joan, are available to all comers. You know what the show at the club is going to be and that your wives may be required to join in the presentation on stage and you have no reservations about that?" Betty and Pamela's husbands immediately said "no sir" but Carol's didn't speak.

"You have a problem with that, Gerald, I think your name is," he said. Gerald looked at him but then looked down as he couldn't maintain eye contact with his wife's Master.

"No, I have to live with it," he finally said. "I said no because of the show and Carol told me that was fine. I could leave, she'd see that you bought the house and give me the money, but she was going to stay and be your slave and do what you wanted to repay you for the house. She seems eager for this and I had no idea that I had a wife that was so sex crazy. Something seemed to change in her the other night as you disciplined Dianka over the hood of your car and Carol saw she was also covered in cum. I liked it at first as she returned to bed and actually raped me, taking what she wanted and I enjoyed that. But then she went to Dianka's house with her friends to spy and you invited them in if they would strip and they all did so and like I said, my wife has never been the same. But no matter what she does, she is my wife and I love her and can't stand the thought of leaving her, so I'll stay. Having the use of Betty and Pamela and the other women and those twins that were here last night, makes staying much easier to live with." Mike smiled at him and then addressed the group.

"Do any of you have dogs or fenced in back yards?" he asked. Carol said they had a privacy fence in the back but none of them were dog owners. They did know of two dogs in the neighborhood, but their owners were among the leaving and both were female, not male.

"Very well," Mike said. "I will pay you $5000 for your privacy fence because it is coming down. There will be no privacy when outside in the community. You each will go to the pound tomorrow and see Joan. She will help you each find a dog, fill out the adoption papers, and let you have them. I will pay all fees incurred over this but you will all be required to provide for your dog when you get him. You will bring their bowls here and place them beside one of the garages and get a collar given to you for him so that he will stay in these two yards and not disappear. Once the privacy wall is up and the community is enclosed, the collars will be removed, the fence around these properties will be shut off and all the dogs will have the run of the neighborhood. You can then retrieve your bowls and place them on your property and keep them filled for the neighborhood pets. You will tell me the dog's name and I will have collars made and their name engraved on the tags hanging from them. Once all the community is walled and the dogs are loose, there will be another community meeting and then group fuck for all the residents.

Now I have another question for you. I saw two girls with you last night that I don't see here with you, nor were they in the 16&17 year old group last night. What's the situation there?" He was told about the girls desire to leave the neighborhood rather than to participate in it and they were staying with friends until their dormitory rooms at the college were available to move into.

After those 3 couples left the other 4 that had said they'd stay came over 1 at a time, as if ashamed to seen by the others as they agreed to the rules of the community, even though they knew all the others were doing the same thing. Somehow they just felt more comfortable doing it by themselves. They all agreed to all rules and requirements and would go to the pound and let Joan help them adopt a pet.

About 3PM 3 cars cruised into the neighborhood and stopped just off the cross street and sat there for about 5 minutes. Mike recognized them and thought he knew what they were doing, and when they came down the street and stopped before Barbara's house he found he was right. The Miller, Phillips and Armstrong families got out of the vehicles and the 3 men were dressed in boxers as was Tony Jr. The 3 wives and 5 daughters all had bra, thongs, garter belts and stockings on as well as 5 inch heeled shoes for the wives and 3 inch heeled boots on the daughters. They had stopped once in the neighborhood to strip to their uniforms. They came onto the porch and Mike looked them all over.

"Does Victoria's Secret at the mall have any lingerie sets left," he laughed. Everyone joined him and Fred Miller admitted they had been there to purchase the women and girls uniforms for the community. The twins Dawn and Donna threw themselves at Mike and kissed him profusely with thank you thrown in between the kisses. Mike finally managed to hold them at arm's length and asked them what this was all about.

"We have wanted outfits like this but mom and dad always said no. Now they have to let us wear them, and all the time. It will be so awesome when school starts to dress like this with short skirts and flash the boys in class and tell all our girlfriends what is happening in the neighborhood. They will all be so jealous of our lingerie," Dawn said as Donna giggled and assumed one stance after another to show her outfit off.

"Those uniforms are for the neighborhood, but you can wear socks panty and bra for school," Mike said. "I'm sure Tom & Linda don't want you wearing it to school and flashing the boys. That could cause trouble."

"But you said all this was up to the kids, not the parents. It's what we want, not what they want. I want to be a tease and flash the boys and male teachers," Dawn complained.

"Yeah, it's what we want and after we spread the word, along with the boys from the neighborhood and the other high school girls, that Mr. S is the head of our neighborhood and our Master, there will be no problems because they won't want you coming to school," Donna added.

"Also, if Stephanie, Rosalie and Mandy all do the same thing, think of the business that will generate among the teachers and boys from the school wanting to fuck us and paying to do it," Dawn threw in. "Think of the money we would generate by acting like whores at school and then being those whores somewhere safe for those with the money."

"I'm in," Stephanie said. "I'll wear my lingerie and short skirts and thin blouses and make sure my teachers and the boys who want to look can see what I have available for sale. I'll even pull my skirt up in front and back occasionally in the halls so even more cocks can see what I'm selling. As for a safe place to sell our ass, how about we rent rooms in the back of the Man Trap from you?"

"Yeah," Mandy quickly joined in. "Master you can rent us rooms and the bouncers at the club would be our protection and we'd pay you for the rooms and protection. Can I pay Tony with my body though; I think he's a dreamboat."

Tony, who had arrived on time and watched Joan with the dogs until people started arriving, was now in the corner and flushed red as the 17 year old called him a dreamboat and wanted to pay him with her body for a room and safety at the club. Mike and the other adults, except Mandy's parents laughed at his embarrassment. Mike noticed that Tom Jr. also didn't smile but looked hurt. The girl who had given him her virginity and basically said she loved him, wanted to fuck others? Mike had thought they would hook up but apparently he would have to take a hand and made a quick decision.

"Mandy, you know that all the boys were given a sex slave last night, right?" he asked.

"Yes Master, you gave those 3 boys the one's mother and gave Mike that older woman, why?" Mandy said as she looked Tony up and down like a shark seeing a bleeding fish in the water. Mike thought the virgin from last night had really changed.

"Because Tom Jr. doesn't have a slave yet and instead of giving him Linda, his mother as a slave, I'm giving him you," Mike said. Mandy quickly looked away from Tony to the man on the swing.

"What, you can't do that, please," she cried.

"Bitch, as your Master I can do whatever I want with your ass and I think Tom Jr. would like to have it," Mike snapped at her. "Tom, take control of your slut slave now."

"Yes sir, Master" Tom Jr. replied as he stepped toward Mandy. Thinking what to do he looked around and saw Tony point at the porch railing. "Turn around and place your hands on the railing and bend over," he ordered.

"Fuck you, Tom Phillips Jr. I may have been a smitten schoolgirl and all goo goo eyed over you, but I became a woman last night and have no further use for you," Mandy snapped back. The boy saw Tony remove his belt and offer it to him. Taking it from the older man he folded it in half and looked at Mandy again.

"I told you to get bent over that railing bitch, and I'm not going to tell you again," Tom Jr. said.

"Daddy, help me," Mandy said and then screamed, "OOOWWWW!!!! That hurt!" as the belt smacked the side of her leg. Paul Armstrong, a look of concern for his daughter on his face, stepped forward but stopped as he saw Tony move between him and his daughter.

"If you interfere with a Master and his slave, you and wife and daughter can all leave now," Mike said. "You will not get a house in the community and you will be banned from ever entering to visit. Members of the community will be forbidden to socialize with you away from work, so think carefully and then move. Either back away or head for the steps and take your wife and daughter with you."

"There will be no socializing at work either," Fred Miller said. "You leave here; I take that as your resignation and will inform the boss of it tomorrow morning." Paul looked over at Fred,

"I'm not on your crew," he said. "You don't have any control over me at work."

"I'm senior foreman and the boss's first employee when he started the business," Fred said calmly. "If I go into his office in the morning and tell him you resigned today, do you think even if your foreman and you went to him and begged him for your job back that you'd get it? Hell no, your foreman would probably lose his job with you for going against me." Paul hung his head as he knew Fred was right. Fred may not be the owner but his word was law, even with the owner. Fred had gone to work for the man and took his idea and 1 employee company and turned it into a multimillion dollar a year company with 100 employees in the field. There were another 150 employees in the plant where they manufactured siding and windows, more of the company's business along with fencing and walls. Fred had been offered Vice President, head of anything he wanted, but had always refused as he didn't want an office job. He loved working outside and so the owner had just paid him what he would pay a Vice President and let Fred do what he wanted. Fred was the highest paid man in the company, making a 6 figure income last year as the foreman of a two man installation crew. Paul's foreman had made about $35,000 to Fred's over $100,000 even though they were both foremen of a 2 man crew and had the same job. He looked at his daughter and then stepped back and away from the situation.

"Move bitch," Tom Jr. said as he realized that situation was dealt with and he still owned his slut. After seeing her father back down and hearing his job threatened, Mandy knew she was beat and could do nothing but comply.

"Yes Master," she said and turned around and leaned against the railing. She clenched her buttocks against the sting of the belt but felt a hand pull her thong out of her ass cheeks and then down. Thinking she was going to get the belt on her bare ass, as if a thong offered any protection, she clenched tighter. She was surprised when the cock rammed into her exposed cunt.

"OOOFFF" she grunted as the cock slammed home. It pulled almost all the way out and then slammed home again. "Oh fuck, take it easy please" she said.

"Fuck you slut," she heard Tom Jr. say, "you gave me your cherry last night but shot down my cock in your ass so guess what bitch? Now that I own your ass, I'm going to slam my cock into it as soon as it's lubed up in your cunt. I own it, so I'm going to use it." Mandy couldn't believe the situation she found herself in. Tom had seemed such a nice boy, which is why she had fallen for him and given him her cherry. But after all the other cocks she had after that, she didn't want just one.

"Please no Tom," Mandy begged. "Fuck my cunt all you want, fuck my mouth all you want, but please don't shove your cock up my ass." Tom, judging his cock was well lubed with cunt juice withdrew from her and positioned himself at her anal opening.

"Hang on bitch," he said and thrust forward.

"AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE" Mandy screamed as she felt his cock rip into her anal opening, through it and up her anal passage. She felt his balls slap on her clit and felt his pubic hair on her ass cheeks and knew he had buried his entire cock in her in one stroke.

"Show her who her Master is" Tom Sr. called to his son. ""Rip that slut a new ass hole."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Mike barked at the man. "A Master may call his slave names but you do not call another man's wife or daughter names except in the heat of passion and never before the father/husband."

"Yes sir, Mr. S," Tom said. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." Tony stood in his corner and shook his head. The girl's father was going to go after his son for his treatment of her, the boss stopped him and calmed things down, now this fucking idiot wants to call the man's daughter a slut. How fucking stupid could you be? Did the boss really know what he was getting into with all this? There were liable to be a lot of hard feelings and problems here in this neighborhood before long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.