My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Day 6 Saturday Night's Meeting and the Aftermath

Dave returned from working on his wife's 2nd DVD set at 3 Saturday afternoon as the Master had ordered the night before. He saw the Master and Mistress on her porch, relaxing on the swing that hung from the roof and decided to go over and report to his progress as he exited the car.

"Master, I have all of Thursday's footage converted and about half of yesterday's filming. Your slut whore (my wife, he thought to himself) is really looking hot on the film. It looks like she makes her offer to her very first 'paying fuck buddy' as she calls them and from then on it is a continuous train as man after man uses her body as a cum receptacle," he informed his Master as he looked him and Mistress over. For the first time he saw the Master dressed up, as he had on a navy blue suit with matching necktie, pale blue shirt, and black, they looked like military, dress shoes with charcoal grey socks. The shoes were polished to a mirror like shine and Dave realized he could actually see himself there. That must be what the military called a 'spit shine' he thought. The Mistress had her sky blue lingerie set with white boots on and Dave realized he was getting used to seeing women run around half clothed as he hadn't thought anything of her sitting there in just a bra thong garter belt and stockings.

"Good, that's what I want. I want you to take about a two minute clip of the slut at the glory hole the other day, about the same length of her black and white gangbang and then her brown and yellow gangbang and then upload the 3 clips onto the Man Trap's website. Advertise the DVD as a 3 disc set with each of the scenes as being 1 of the discs, and price it at $60. Then put up a clip of her in the alley and advertise it as 'coming for purchase in a few days'. How many discs do you think this will take?" Master asked his slave.

"It looks like 2 should do for this one, Master" Dave answered. Tracy and Dianka came over just then to join them on the porch. Tracy had on a green lingerie set with black boots and Dianka a matching one in black with white boots. Both the women's boots had the 5 inch 'fuck me' heels like Mistress's. Dave now thought it strange to be dressed with 3 women there on the porch with him in just their lingerie.

"I've had your Mistress inform other fuck slaves in the neighborhood to tell everyone to bring lawn chairs; I think the meeting will be in the backyards. I have purchased 30 of them and some of my people have them set up for the families that don't have enough for all their members. The fuck slaves will all be dressed like Mistress and the 2 fuck slaves here," he said.

"Other fuck slaves, Master Mike" Dianka asked.

"Yes slut," Mistress responded. "The six women from the other morning that were willing to strip to panties to get into the house to watch and use us; Naomi, Mary, Betty, Carol, Pamela and Roxy, they will all be dressed like us in lingerie only. I don't know how they'll explain it to their husbands, coming to a meeting dressed like that but personally I don't care."

"Yes, how they explain it to their husbands and children is irrelevant. They know what is happening tonight and gave me some insight into their son's desires, so maybe those 6 will lay it all out to their families what the entire plan is for the evening," Master told them. "I had my men put some platforms from the club together to form a stage and there are 9 chairs placed on it. Mistress and the 8 fuck slaves will all be on stage and sitting with your legs spread for the audience of your neighbors. You will all occasionally rub your crotch and when I explain how all the women will be available to everyone, you will all pull your thong crotch aside and begin to finger fuck yourselves. You will continue to do that as I walk among the crowd and ask the 16 and 17 year old boys and girls if they want to participate in the community or not. I imagine every boy will want to, it's the girls that may want to opt out."

Dave looked at everyone with bewilderment. What was Master talking about? This must be what he had explained when he was fucking Barbara and had missed it all but Tracy said Dianka had been finger fucking herself as he told them his plans. But what was all this Community bullshit? Finally he was unable to contain his curiosity any more.

"Master, what are you talking about? You said there was to be a meeting tonight but that is all I know. If Master explained this before, I'm humbly sorry and apologize for apparently not listening," he said. Everyone on the porch laughed as they remembered that night.

"Yes, you were so busy ramming your cock into my cunt that I bet you would have missed a nuclear explosion," Mistress said when she could stop laughing.

"After the meeting, where everyone will hear of my plans for this cul-de-sac neighborhood, there is going to be a neighborhood orgy. Anyone there is available to anyone else for their sexual pleasure. All women and girls of 18 and up will be required to participate in the program or get out of the neighborhood. I'll buy any houses of residents that aren't interested and sell them to others, I know of several individuals that would like to move into the neighborhood for this reason. I will have a privacy wall constructed and a gate at the Cross Street and only residents will be allowed in. Security guards will be at the gate 24 hrs a day to open it for residents to enter and leave and to ensure residents maintain all the requirements of the community. I, of course, will be exempt but everyone else will abide by a dress code and that includes Barbara, your Mistress. Luckily we live in Southern Florida so winter will not affect anything," Master informed him. "All the details will be heard by everyone tonight. I suggest you all go to your house and get prepared as its 4:30 and this starts at 6, so people will probably start coming over at 5:30 or so."

As the 3 others left Barbara and Mike's porch he stopped them for a minute. "Dave, you will wear a pair of briefs or boxers to the meeting and I'll have another chair put up on stage for you. We need to show the male's uniform under the dress code, just as these sluts will be demonstrating the women's." Dave didn't want to appear before the neighborhood in just his underwear but realized he had no choice tonight or ever again in the future unless Master released him and his wife and allowed them to leave the neighborhood. Master might release him, he thought, but he felt Dianka would be there forever.

"Yes Master," he said and then followed his wife and her best friend to his house as he watched their asses swing. They had just entered the house when an old junker of a car parked in front of Barbara's house. A cute young blonde in a sky blue, very short micro-mini dress with flared skirt jumped from it and bounced up the sidewalk to the porch. Mike watched as she approached and saw her panties peeking out at every step. He was certain her ass cheeks were doing the same behind her.

"Hi guys," the blonde called out as she arrived at the stairs. Mike saw her panties every time she lifted a foot to the next step and there were 5 of them.

"Hi Joan" they both said. "Joan, do me a favor and walk back to your car and bend over through the window and see if you forgot anything on the seat," Mike said. Joan gave him a quizzical look for a moment and then obediently turned around and went back to the car and Mike saw he was right as her ass swing caused the rear of the skirt to swing with it, exposing the bottom of one ass check and then the other. She got to the car and bent in the window and the back off the dress went to her waist and put her assets on full display with the sky blue thong that matched the dress in color. She straightened back up and looked back to the porch.

"I didn't forget anything," she called up to the house and then started back.

"Sure you did," the man called. "You forgot to leave your dress on the seat." Joan stopped and looked at him and then the woman beside him. Sure she was sitting there in just her lingerie but it included a bra and she wasn't wearing one under her dress. They both started laughing then and Joan thought they had played a joke on her and returned to the porch. When she got onto it the woman stood, took her hand, and led her into the house.

"You really need to take the dress off Joan," Barbara told her when they got inside. "But we can take it off and leave it here in the house if you want."

"But I don't have a bra on," Joan protested. "My boobs are so taught I don't need a bra to hold them up." Barbara laughed as she secretly agreed with her. Barbara could see no sag whatsoever in the younger girl's bust.

"What size bra do you wear," she asked and hearing the girl was a 36C, Barbara gave her a smile. "So am I honey, let's go find you one of my bras." She again took Joan's hand and led her upstairs and into the bedroom. Joan pulled her dress over her head and placed it on the bed as Barbara looked for a bra to go with the girl's thong. Not finding one she took her bra off and handed it to Joan.

"There honey, you put that on," Barbara said.

"But what about you, are you going to go topless like that?" Joan asked as she took the bra and began to put it on. She was glad when Barbara had unfastened it, seeing it was a front closing bra at least.

"No honey, I'll change into my navy blue one and match Mike's suit," Barbara said as she sat on the bed and began to remove her boots.

"Can I borrow the stockings and garter belt then," Joan asked. "I'd like to have the complete outfit, like you. I just remembered I was told by Mr. S that I was to wear all that but I was so excited thinking about tonight and then Monday that I forgot about the entire outfit."

"Sure honey, you can wear it all, but what's this about Monday? I haven't heard about that," Barbara said as she unclipped a stocking from its garters. "My name is Barbara or Babs, whichever you like."

"Well Ms Barbara," Joan started, "Mr. S said he runs all the sex in this town, prostitution, the strip club, all of it. He said he liked my looks and body and that he'd hire me to do anything I wanted to do. He promised me $50,000 if I worked the club as a dancer and said I'd make even more in tips if I was willing to do more. I just graduated college and have applied to the Veterinary school in town because I wanted to be a vet, but if I can make that kind of money dancing and getting paid to do what I do with boys now for free, I'd make more money selling my ass than being an animal doctor." Barbara looked at the girl in amazement; she wanted to be a Doctor but was going to throw it all away to sell her body? She'd have to talk to Mike about this.

"I said call me Barbara, I didn't say anything about Ms," Barbara told her. "You will probably hear about it tonight from someone and I'd prefer it be me so here goes. I was an actress in the porn business. I also did strip tours around the country and sold my ass to anyone with the price to pay for a porn star. I got $10,000 one night to take care of a man's dog, sexually I mean. So I did what you saw me doing the other morning and that was my introduction to K9 sex and I loved it. But I never did it again until at the pound. I'm with Mike, Mr. S or Master to you, because of my career. I retired at 40 and moved here and was living a quiet life until the neighbor next door outed me at a neighborhood party and showed one of the movies Babs Sands had made. So I became a virtual recluse in my home until Mike showed up about a week ago and recognized me. He said he had fantasized about me after seeing one of my movies and wanted to meet me and one thing led to another. The other morning before we came to the pound, he asked to move in and I agreed. He has treated me like no man before in my life and makes me feel safer than any bodyguard I ever had assigned to me. I've never had a man spend more than one night with me, but I want him with me for the rest of my life. Hell, I've never thought about marriage, I started making porn movies on my 18th birthday, but I just realized, sitting here talking to you about him, that I'd marry him in a heartbeat if he asked."

"Wow," Joan gasped as Barbara stopped talking. "You've really got it bad for him, huh? And what do you mean call him Master? I've felt different around him but I'm not sure what it is."

"Danger, probably," Barbara responded. "That is the most dangerous man I've ever met in my life, but he acts the perfect gentleman around me. You feel his raw power like you would around a wild animal. He emanates it along with raw sexuality, he's also the best lover, human that is, I've ever had. You will find a number of women in the neighborhood call him Master and do as he tells them. They will all be onstage with me tonight at the meeting and all will be dressed like this. They are all married, but will fuck anyone he tells them to. So my advice would be to call him Master, unless he tells you to call him something else."

"I can do that, hell the idea excites me," Joan said. "I used to fantasize about my father, he's a newspaper editor and I first heard about Mr. S from him, and I fantasized he had been the man who took my cherry and then allowed all his friends to use my body also. I masturbated furiously to that in my teens and fantasized about it occasionally while a boy was fucking me. I thought I had outgrown it, I haven't had a dream or thought about it in several years, but I dreamed Mr. S was telling me what to do and controlling my sexual life the other night, after I met him at the pound. I woke up and found myself vigorously masturbating, and instead of stopping, I began to finger fuck myself with 3 fingers and had the biggest orgasm I think I've ever had thinking about him. He also said I can come home with you guys after the party to play around some more. Is that OK with you? That I want to fuck the man you love."

"If he said you can come home with us, you are welcome to do that," Barbara said as she began to put on the navy blue lingerie set as Joan put on her sky blue garter belt and stockings. "Is that what you want, to come back here and have him fuck you? Would you like me to suck on your pussy as you suck on his cock and then eat my pussy as he slams his cock into you? Is that what you want, to be our fuck toy tonight?"

"OH FUCK YES!!! YES ... YES ... YES. I want to be his sex toy, I want him to make my fantasy come true and dominate me, control my very life. I'll do whatever he says just to make him happy," Joan gushed and grabbed Barbara's hand and pulled it to her panty covered crotch. "See that? I'm fucking soaking wet ... I think I just had an orgasm thinking about this. Please, will you tell him to make me his slave, Barbara?"

"If that's what you really want, then I'll do that," Barbara told her. "Now we need to finish getting dressed and back to him. He punishes slaves that displease him. I watched him spank the neighbor slut in just her panties, over the hood of his car in broad daylight when she displeased him." They finished dressing and as they were going down the stairs Barbara was considering all she had learned about Joan. Yeah, she'd have Mike enslave her to do his bidding, but that bidding would be for her to stay in school and become a Veterinarian if she was accepted and not to become a stripper/prostitute.

When the two women returned to the porch they found a man, woman, 2 girls and a boy there. Barbara recognized the foreman of the fencing crew.

"Hon, this is Fred Miller and his family, Rose, his wife, Sarah and Stephanie, his 18 and 17 year old daughters, and Michael, his 16 year old son. They are here for the meeting and party afterwards. Rose and maybe Sarah will be at the club, working your show next weekend, and Fred will be in the audience. His crew and the other 2 men from the job may also show up before the meeting starts. Fred has first option on any houses that open up in the neighborhood," Mike told the women as they came onto the porch. "Fred's family, this is Barbara and Joan." Everyone exchanged pleasantries as they watched others from the neighborhood coming in family groups to Dave and Dianka's house and into the back yard. Barbara Joan and Mr. S all noticed the appearance of poles tenting Fred and Michaels pants as they looked at the 2 half naked women. Rose and Stephanie just checked out the lingerie and decided they wished they were dressed like that also. Sarah acted indifferent as she hadn't wanted to come, but did not have the means and resources to find a place of her own before school started and she could move into a dorm. Her dad had told her Mr. S would send her home in a cab if she didn't want to stay and she couldn't wait for that offer.

Barbara noticed several men directing traffic and realized they must be Mike's men. She then saw and recognized Tony from the Man Trap the other night and that confirmed the identities of the rough looking men. There were also several tables set up in her back yard with women in Maids uniforms and men in suits hustling around them setting up food and a bar. She then noticed several vans that had 'High Class Catering' on the side and realized Mike was going all out with this meeting/party/fuckfest/orgy, whatever you wanted to call the events of tonight. She saw the 6 fuck slaves in their lingerie crossing the street in a group with their husbands and families. Naomi's husband started to angle their way but she quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back. The group on the porch saw them arguing for a minute and then their group continued to the meeting.

She also saw Mary Naomi and Roxy's sons, Bill Brad and Bob, in the group with Betty and Pamela's daughters. She knew the 2 girls were 18 and had just graduated from high school but knew the 3 boys were all 16 and sophomores in school. They were also real dweebs/geeks/nerds, whatever they were called today. They all were around 6 foot tall and would be lucky to weigh 100 pounds soaking wet. All 3 wore glasses and belonged to the chess club, where Bill was President and Brad Vice-President, and the Computer Club where Bob was President and Brad Vice-President again. The 3 boys were inseparable and Barbara had always felt weird around them before Dave had ruined her reputation in the neighborhood, with the women anyway. All the men thought she would be easy to fuck if they could hide it from their wives and she had been approached by, and refused, quite a number of them. Those 3 boys hadn't even been teenagers yet, but she could feel them raping her in their minds as they ogled her at the neighborhood parties. She heard that Dianka had become the object of their attention after her and wondered how much cum the 3 had wasted into towels or some other receptacle as they had beat their meat thinking about Dianka or her.

She might have been surprised to find that Naomi had gotten the number 3 position in the boys circle jerks as they all wanted to fuck her also, especially Brad, her son. When alone at home he would go to the dirty laundry and find a pair of his mother's soiled panties and would hold them over his nose, inhaling her pussy scent, as he vigorously rubbed out a nut with another pair of her panties wrapped around his cock and catching his cum as it exploded from his fuck stick, as he liked to call it. The boys didn't know what was going on but heard that the 2 girls did. They wondered why their mothers and the other 3 women were dressed in just lingerie just like they had seen Dianka Barbara and Dianka's redheaded friend dress the past week or so. They had all confirmed with the others that they had watched that man spank Dianka and heard her screaming she was cumming as all 3 had stood at their window and pulled their pud, blasting a huge load onto the glass that they had to clean before anyone saw it.

Mike was about to tell that they needed to move to the meeting when 3 more cars pulled up and parked. Fred's 2 men and 1 of the other crewmen all stepped out with their wives, 5 daughters and 1 son. They walked to the porch and then Fred introduced his 1st worker Tom Phillips, his wife Linda, twin 17 year old daughters Dawn and Donna and 18 year old son Tom Jr. Then there was his 2nd worker Bob Phelps and wife Miranda, daughters' 18 year old Nancy and 16 year old Rosalie. Then there was Paul Armstrong, from the other crew, his wife Gloria, and 17 year old daughter Mandy.

One question and Mr. S found that all 3 families knew what was happening tonight and the wives were interested in joining in. Of course Tom Jr. wanted to participate as did his twin sisters. Nancy knew she had to participate or not live at home while going to college if her parents managed to get a house in the neighborhood but Rosalie wasn't sure. Mandy had refused to come at first but when she heard Tom Jr. was going to be there she changed her mind. She had met him at a company family day when he was 15 and she 14, and had carried a torch for him ever since. She had decided last year to give him her cherry but the opportunity had not came up at the company picnic, but tonight she would get hooked up with him. How many men wanted to use her body after Tom popped her cherry was irrelevant, as long as Tom got her virginity.

The 17 members of the fence employee families all went to the back yard to find seats, hopefully together and Mandy managed to grab the seat beside Tom Jr. She leaned over and whispered in his ear that she wanted him as soon as the sex started and Jr. turned to her, placed his hand behind her head and drew her to him and locked lips with her. Mandy felt her virginal pussy spasm as the boy of her dreams shoved his tongue into her mouth and reached the depths of her very soul with his kiss.

An eleventh chair had been placed on stage and Joan was directed to occupy it. Dianka, Dave, Tracy and the other sex slaves were already seated. Barbara told the other 8 women what was required of them as their Master addressed the meeting and then sat next to Joan. She whispered something into Joan's ear and the younger woman blushed but nodded her head in agreement. Mr. S climbed on the stage and looked the crowd over and then turned to Dave.

"Is everyone here?" he asked, "or do I need to send Tony and a couple boys to some houses?" Dave carefully scanned the crowd to check. He saw the fencing crew and their families in the back of the crowd and now knew who Master was talking about when he said he had customers for any homes that opened up. After verifying that the entire neighborhood was present, he wasn't sure about children, but all the 23 couples that owned homes with Dianka and he and Barbara were here. Then he looked back at his Master and pondered his next move. Did he tell him that they were all here and allow everyone to hear him call him Master, or did he get up and go to him and allow everyone to see him in his underwear better than they could now. Deciding they knew what he was wearing any way, he stood when Master stopped him.

"Stand there and answer me, is everyone here?" Dave looked over the crowd once more as he thought of the way he and Dianka had acted so high and mighty over everyone since they had moved in and it was about to end. Flushing red, he hung his head.

"Yes Master, all the residents are present," he said and heard gasps from the crowd, as people who had no idea what was going on, heard him acknowledge his enslavement to the well dressed man standing before them all.

"Sit slave," his Master ordered and turned to the crowd as Dave obeyed. He nodded his head to Tony and Tony waved at the men and 4 of them raised video cameras and began filming. One was to remain on the boss and the women on the stage as the others showed the crowd's reaction to the boss's words.

"Welcome everyone, my name is Mr. S. I imagine a number of you have heard of me and what I do in this town. Yes, I own the Man Trap strip club, the only one in town, among other businesses. I run the prostitution in the town and I'm also the self appointed protector of the town, keeping drug dealers and their product out of our town. Tonight I am going to inform you what is about to happen to your neighborhood and when I finish, those who do not wish to participate in tonight's activities or the neighborhood's future may leave. Monday morning a team of appraisers will visit those who leave and appraise your property and then I will pay you that appraised amount and you have 30 days to get out of my neighborhood." Mike paused there and the crowd began looking at each other. A lawyer in the crowd jumped up

"You cannot force anyone to sell you their home," he shouted. "That's outrageous and illegal." Other voices were raised in agreement as they vowed they would not sell. Some of the crowd got up and prepared to leave when Tony signaled to the street and six more tough looking men moved into the backyard to keep everyone there. Someone pulled his cell phone and called 911 and said a group of people were being held against their will at this address and they needed the police here. The operator verified the address and said they were on the way.

Mr. S calmly stood on the stage and let the crowd settle back down but when he was about to address them again, the sound of a number of sirens began to get closer and so he waited. Several minutes later about a dozen police officers, led by a Captain, came around the corner of the house.

"What's going on here?" he shouted as he surveyed the scene. He looked over the crowd and then to the stage. "Oh Mr. S, I'm sorry I didn't see you up there. Is everything okay?"

"Fine Captain Daniels, I appreciate your swift response to an apparent 911 call you received," Mr. S said as he looked over the crowd.

"Yes sir, someone reported they were being held against their will. Do you know anything about that, sir" the Captain replied.

"Yes, I recently moved into this neighborhood and I'm holding a meeting to tell them what is going to happen here beginning Monday and apparently someone didn't like what I have said so far," Mr. S replied and smiled as he continued to survey the crowd. "Actually I'm pleased someone brought you here so that they can see what will happen to any further calls to the police department. Would you be so kind as to inform them of this neighborhood's future Captain?"

"Yes sir, Mr. S," the Captain said and then turned to the crowd. "If Mr. S is in this neighborhood then we will not respond to any calls from here unless Mr. S makes the call and requests our presence. I don't know what he has or will tell you tonight but you can take it as gospel that it is what is going to happen." People in the crowd noticed all the police officers had left as Mr. S and the Captain talked and realized they could expect no help from outside the neighborhood.

"Thank you Captain Daniels, that will be all," Mr. S said.

"Yes sir," the Captain replied, gave Mr. S a salute and turned and left.

"I don't know, nor do I care who called the police. Like I said I'm glad we got that detail settled now, rather than later. Now as I was saying, I will buy any home where the residents no longer want to live in our private community. Monday morning, as the appraisers assess the property value of those who want to leave, a crew will begin to do a survey of the 25 homes property lines with the houses not in this Cul-de-sac and then an 8 foot high brick wall will be built around it and a gate will be placed on our access street 20 feet from the city road, to ensure any vehicle can get off that street while they are checked and allowed into our neighborhood. Now, inside the community there will be a dress code, please stand ladies," Mr. S said and the 10 women on the stage all stood.

"That is the most clothing any woman 18 and over will be allowed to wear inside our walls and you saw what Dave had on, that will be the men's dress code. That is what you will wear in your car to the gate where you will be allowed to dress and leave, and when you return once inside the gate you will strip back to this. One of my other businesses is a health club and all residents will get a membership there for free, so that those of you who need to lose a few pounds or bulk up some muscle can do so there. There's no case of obesity that I can see here so it will not be embarrassing to anyone to show off the body in the communities uniform. All these women have on thongs, but Brazilian cut Tanga panties and small string bikini panties will also be acceptable. Now any 18 year old who lives with their parents will have to follow this code or get your own place outside the community. Later I will talk to the 16 & 17 year olds and they will have their choice to participate or not in the dress code and if they tell me they want to do so, then I will check and ensure that you parents are allowing them to do that. It's not what the parents want, it's what the kids want and the age of consent in this state is 16, that's why they are here."

Mr. S stopped and motioned the women behind him to sit and then as Barbara had ordered, they all pulled the crotch of their thong aside and began to masturbate. Joan also followed Barbara's directions but she pulled Barbara's thong aside and rubbed on her as Barbara returned the favor to her. By mutual consent they turned to each other and began to kiss. Their free hand soon moved to the other's breasts as they both continued to get hotter from the other manipulating their body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.