My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Day 4

Dave Dianka and Tracy all woke up in the large bed in Dave & Dianka's bedroom. Dave wanted to start the day off playing with the two women but a glance at the clock showed Dianka it was 9:30.

"We can't," she said as she jumped out of bed and then grabbed Tracy's hand and pulled her out of bed. "Master Mike said he and Barbara were going to the pound this morning so we could sleep in since you no longer have a business to run, and while we don't know when he will be here, I do know he will expect his sluts to be in nothing but a thong and have coffee ready. I suspect dear husband, that you had best be dressed and have all the video equipment and cameras ready to go as soon as he gives us our orders."

Dianka dragged Tracy into the bathroom with her and pulled her into the shower. Both women hurriedly showered together as they knew there would be punishment for them if they were not ready when their Master arrived and that punishment would probably be outside for the neighborhood to watch. Tracy had learned of yesterdays sexual happenings at the house as Dave fucked her doggy style as she sucked Dianka's pussy last night and had no desire to be turned over to the women in the neighborhood as their sex toy, like Dianka and Barbara had been. Finishing up with the mornings ablutions, Dianka pulled on a black thong to offset her blonde hair and let Tracy borrow a blue one as they knew it was the Masters favorite color.

Racing downstairs the women quickly got the coffee pot brewing and threw together some breakfast for the 3 of them. Dave finally arrived in the kitchen and put 3 bags of video and still camera equipment by the back door. They had just finished breakfast when there was a knock at the door. Since Master Mike walked in without knocking, Dave went to the door since he was the only one fully dressed.

"Hi, I'm from the Invisa-fence company," the man at the door said as Dave opened it. "I have orders to fence the neighbor's property to keep their dogs in the yard but there is no one there to tell me where the property lines are. Maybe you can help me, at least with your property line with them. The boss says it's been promised to be complete by noon tomorrow and that it's going to be pushing it, so my crew needs to get started ASAP."

"Sure," Dave responded," our property line with her is the center stretch of grass between the driveways and garages and runs back to that tree line there." Dave stepped out the door to point at the tree line and it allowed the fence man to notice the two nearly naked women in the kitchen. His eyes bulged and his groin stirred as he wondered what this guy had that would keep two women like that here with him. Maybe, he thought, one was his wife and the other her lesbian lover and that's why they were here. Dave noticed the man looking into the house and not at him and realized what he was looking at.

"Would you like some of that?" he asked.

"Hell, yes" the man responded as he looked back at Dave. "Unfortunately this fence has to be installed and I hear that Mr. S is the customer and I do not want to make him upset by being late with the job."

"You're right," Dave said "but those two women do anything Mr. S tells them to do so if you get the job done early, you may get them as a bonus for a job well done." Dave had considered it and thought Mr. S would probably do that so he felt he was on safe ground saying that.

"Okay so we'll run the fence between the driveways, garages and then straight to the tree line. Any idea how far it runs west before coming back to the sidewalk?" the man asked.

"Sorry no, but I'm sure Mr. S will be back before you get that much of the fence installed. What is Invisa-fence anyway?" Dave asked as he looked at the truck on the street and the two men there.

"It's a buried fence, why it's invisible. There a mild electrical charge running through it and the dogs will have collars and if they try to cross the fence they'll get a shock and it trains them on where they can and cannot go," the man answered.

"Then I would wait on installing the fence between these two properties and check with the neighbors on the other side for their property line'" Dave told him.

"Why's that" the man asked.

"Mr. S may want the dogs to have the freedom of our property also" Dave responded. The man looked at him but let that drop as he asked another question that he had.

"Where are the dogs that are to be kept in? I haven't noticed any nor have I seen any evidence that any live there" he said.

"The neighbor, Barbara Sanders, and Mr. S are at the pound this morning getting her a dog, or dogs, and that's why he wants the fence. To answer your unanswered question, if Mr. S wants Barbara's dogs to run in our yard also, then they will be allowed the run of both properties." Dave hesitated and then seeing the question on the man's face continued, "Like I said, the women do whatever Mr. S tells them to do and I work for him so if he says my yard will be part of the dog's territory, then he's the boss and that's what will happen." Dave was proud of himself for coming up with that response and not having to admit that the 3 people in the house were all slaves to Mr. S, the two women body and soul as sex slaves and he as a slave that had to do as ordered or face an unmentioned punishment that he did not want to consider what it might be.

Dave had just returned to the kitchen and the man had headed to the other neighbor's house when Mr. S and Barbara pulled up in the driveway. The fence man looked at the car and when he saw the man climb out from behind the wheel, knew this was Mr. S. Although he had heard a lot of things about the man, he had never seen him before but this man had to be him. He watched as Mr. S opened the back door and then saw 3 German Shepherds on leashes exit the car.

"Excuse me sir," he said as the man approached him and the woman went to unlock the garage door, "I'm supposed to install the Invisa-fence but don't know where the property lines are."

"Follow me" the big man told him and continued towards the garage. The fence foreman turned to the work truck and held up 3 fingers and his men got into the truck and got 3 collars and then headed after their boss who was following the big man with the dogs. Inside the garage Mr. S asked Barbara where her property lines were. Before she could respond the other 2 men entered with the dog collars. The big man just looked at them and then held out his hand. They gave him the collars and sensed the man had no further use for them so they returned to the truck to await their instructions. Mr. S and Barbara placed the collars on the dogs and then everyone left the garage and the dogs were left to fend for themselves for awhile.

"My property runs from the street between the driveways and garages here back to that tree line," Barbara said as she indicated everything. "It then runs over to that utility pole and then back up to the street."

"I want all that fenced in and keep the fence on the house side of the sidewalk in front," Mr. S said.

"The man next door said you might order his property enclosed also, so as to allow the dogs more room to run," the man said.

"That's very astute of Dave," Mr. S said. "Run the fence on the far side of the house first and I'll find out where to go in order to include the property next door before you get back to the property line between these houses. I was told this would be done by noon tomorrow, is that a problem?"

"No sir, I'll call the company and get another crew out here and between the 5 of us, we'll have it done by then," the fence man replied. He wanted to ask about a possible bonus in the form of the 2 women next door, and maybe this one also, but was too afraid of the man before him because of all he had heard about him.

"Get started then," Mr. S told him. "Why are you still standing here?" The man turned and hurried to the truck to get his men started and call the boss for another crew. He managed to contain his fear and was able to keep from running. Barbara asked her man about the dogs and got a reply that brought a smile to her lips and then they started to Dave and Dianka's house. The 3 people inside the house were at the door watching through the window. The 3 backed up as their Master got to the door, opened it and motioned Barbara in and then followed. The 2 new arrivals went to the table and had a seat as Dianka and Tracy hurried to get them cups of coffee. Mr. S had noticed the bags and looked at Dave.

"Is that your cameras and video equipment," he asked as he nodded at the bags.

"Yes sir ... er Master," Dave remembered as he saw ice appear in Master's eyes. "I have 2 video and 2 digital cameras, 14 tapes for the video cameras and 2GB memory cards installed in both digital cameras, Master." He threw the 2nd Master in with the hope that Mr. S would forgive his failure to immediately call him Master the first time. Mr. S thought for a moment and then suddenly ordered Tracy to suck on Barbara's pussy. It would be her payment for being allowed to do what she wanted with Dave yesterday at the shop and then spending the night here. She could clean out any cum remaining in Barbara from the sexual escapades of that morning. As Tracy fell to her knees between Barbara's legs in obedience and leaned in under her skirt to make her first lap of the cunt there, Mr. S turned to Dave and Dianka.

"There is a brand new dumpster at the alley entrance at third and Main. There are padlocks on it to keep anyone from using it and the key is under the dumpster, taped to the bottom, behind the left front wheel. You will unlock it and get in there with all your equipment. There are holes on the end facing the street and the front that will allow you to see my slut at all times she's selling her ass there. Have the slut move around and tell her the boundaries of your vision and she will stay within that area. You will take pictures of anyone that stops to talk to her and video of her fulfilling the services she is hired for. Slut, you will not get in a car, or leave the area Dave has sight of. You will offer blowjobs at $5, pussy for $10 and anal for $20. I know that's cheap but I want to get you broke in, so I want as many men as possible to use your body now. When I feel you are ready and the downtown clientele know you and want you, the price will go up. Now do you both understand this?"

"Yes Master," Dave said as Dianka said "Yes Master Mike."

"Good, get going and learn the territory. I want you to start selling yourself at 1300 slut, do you know when that is?" he asked.

"Yes Master Mike, that is military time for 1PM," Dianka responded.

"Do you have a sheer, see thru blouse?" he asked and at her nod he continued. "I want you to wear that, the shortest skirt you have and "Fuck Me" heels. There will be no bra under the blouse, I want your customers to see exactly what they are getting and if the bottom of your ass and the tip of the crotch of your thong is not visible, cut the skirt until it is short enough to put that on display."

"Yes Master Mike," Dianka responded as she felt her pussy juices begin to flow. She would be on a busy street corner downtown with her body on display and in broad daylight. Her pussy spasmed as she had a small orgasm thinking of all the men that would be lusting after her.

At neighborhood parties over the years she had felt the men's eyes stripping her, and knew they were imagining fucking her but she thought it was disgusting. Last night she had thought about several of her neighbors, male and female, that she would like to fuck now that Master Mike had opened her eyes and body to the joy of sex in all forms.

"It's almost noon, I suggest you two get out of here and explore your new place of employment," their Master said and Dianka flew up the stairs to get dressed for her first day at her 'new job'.

Tracy has seen the cum on Barbara's thighs and oozing from her cunt and had not thought about it as she attacked her target in compliance with her Master's orders. After all, she was just sucking her Master's cum from her and she had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum many times, but that first lick and taste made her hesitate. This wasn't her Master's cum but Barbara grabbed her head and pulled her back into the mess and she began to lick again in response to the Mistresses command. The Master had been very specific last night when he had informed the 3 slaves that Barbara was now their Mistress and they would obey her as they did him or they would be punished when Mistress told him they had been disobedient.

"This is not Master's cum but it is not unpleasant to the taste," she thought as she worked her tongue into Barbara's vagina and sucked out the cum there. She had been so busy listening to Master giving the others their orders and trying to please her Mistress that she had forgotten where the Master and Mistress had been that morning, or why they were there. As Dianka left to get dressed Tracy continued to lap up the large deposit of cum in Barbara and with nothing else to think of but what she was doing, it hit her. Where they had been and what Barbara was going to do there and she felt herself gag at what she was doing. How could they have her doing this, she wondered. Then she settled down and got control of herself as she realized she had no choice in the matter and like she had thought before, it didn't taste all that different than any other male cum she had swallowed but she did hope she would not be ordered to suck it directly from the source.

"Tracy, go to my car and get the dog dishes and food with Barbara. Then follow me to the garage to feed the dogs as Barbara fills their water bowls," Master ordered and Tracy hurriedly stood up and started for the living room. "Where are you going bitch?' he asked as he opened the door for Barbara to go to the car.

"To put something on Master," Tracy replied.

"I didn't tell you to get dressed. Get your ass to the car as ordered and dressed like that immediately or you'll wish you had," he ordered. He had not raised his voice but the threat was very clear in his tone and Tracy hurried out to his car. Mr. S followed and then hit the trunk release on his remote. "The food dishes are in the trunk," he said and walked around the car with Tracy. The men were pulling equipment from the truck when they saw the nearly nude woman walking around the car and stopped to admire her.

"Lean into the trunk and stay bent over until I tell you to move," he said and Tracy obeyed. "Spread your legs further apart bitch." Tracy again obeyed and then Mr. S pulled her thong to the side across her buttock so that the crotch slipped aside exposing her cunt to the crew. He then walked to the truck and the men there.

"Shove a finger in your cunt and finger fuck yourself, bitch" he called back to Tracy. She immediately complied and the 4 men at the truck watched her for a moment and then Mr. S spoke to the men. "That ass and the other now leaving the house," he said as he pointed to Dianka who was heading to their car, "will satisfy you, any way you want, from 10AM till 12PM tomorrow if the fence is done by then. Slut!" he yelled and Dianka turned to him. "Join Tracy at my car for a minute you whore."

Dianka blushed at her Masters name calling in from of the strangers but when she rounded her car and saw Tracy and what she was doing, she hurried over, bent over, moved her thong aside and began to finger fuck herself for the men's enjoyment.

"Oh fuck, this is so hot to be performing for them," Tracy moaned to Dianka.

"Oh yes," Dianka moaned back. The idea of what she was going to be doing this afternoon and evening had her hot as a pistol and at the edge of an orgasm so it didn't take too many strokes of the two fingers plunging into her wet gash until she erupted. "OHHHH ... FUCK ME ... I'M CUMMMMINNGG!!!" she screamed. That put Tracy over the edge.

"FUCK YES ... I'M FUCKING CUMMINNGG TOO!!!!" Tracy screamed. The men looked at the two women and then each other and then began throwing the equipment from the truck.

"Where the fuck is that other crew," the foreman asked no one in particular. "I fucking want that bonus." Both of his men agreed and they began moving the trenching equipment to Barbara's western property line. The trencher was like the machines the phone companies had used in the 60's to install underground phone lines. The wire was attached to the blade of the machine and as it sliced through the grass, it laid the wire below ground. It was slow and only laid about a yard of wire every 15 minutes, which is why it took so long to fence in a property.

Mr. S released the two panting, still finger fucking themselves, women to continue their previous orders and as Dave and Dianka left for downtown, Barbara, Tracy and he were feeding and watering the 3 dogs. That accomplished he ordered Tracy to go home but to be at the shop at 8 in the morning to develop film with Dave until 930 when she was to come here to pay the workers their bonus if the fence was finished by 10. Barbara and he climbed into his car and he spoke to her.

"Check out the windows across the street," he said. "Looks like the friends and neighbors were watching those 2 sluts again. Fuck, that meeting Saturday night is going to be fun."

"You are so right baby," Barbara said as she checked out the windows and saw many of them had women in them looking out at what was going on. "I think Joan will really have fun then. I wonder if she'll pick men, boys, or women to fuck her crazy?" Joan was the dog pound attendant that Mr. S had invited to the meeting with the promise that anyone there that she picked, would have sex with her, anyway she wanted.

"Watching her this morning I think she'll be fucking any and all comers that want her, and then pick the ones she wants for seconds or who she wants that haven't had her," Mike replied as they headed downtown. He came from the west so he could park across the street and watch the happenings over there. He didn't figure Dave could protect his wife and he wasn't sure what would happen. This area of downtown was part of the nicer side so he felt Dianka was safe but he wanted to make sure on her first day or so.

Dave was in the dumpster and having Dianka pace the sidewalk and then into the alley to the farthest he could see her and get her on camera and they had just established her territory when the Mike and Barbara showed up to watch. Dianka exited the alley and moved to a lamp post because all the hookers she had seen in movies seemed to be leaning against lamp posts as they waited. She leaned against hers and crossed her ankles. When she crossed her arms below her tits, the skirt rode up a little further and the blouse tightened against them, leaving her nipples as dark spots and clearly visible in the sheer white material.

"Damn," Barbara said, "another inch and the entire front of her panty will be exposed." What she said was true as the hem of the skirt was up to almost the top of the blue thong. The first car stopped just outside of Dianka's territory so she ignored it. He would have to come to her where Dave could see her if he wanted what she was offering. He apparently did as he pulled on down the block to an open parking space and parked. The first 'paying fuck buddy', as Dianka was going to call her customers, exited his car and walked back to her.

"Damn, I should have wired her so that Dave could hear what was said, I could hear what is going on, and the video would have the conversation," Mike said. "Make a note of that, there's a notebook and pen in the glove compartment." Across the street Dianka was evidently telling the man what was available and the prices because he removed his wallet and a bill, replaced the wallet and offered Dianka the bill. It couldn't be determined from across the street what the denomination was but they would soon find out as the couple started into the alley where Dianka fell to her knees.

The man leaned against the wall behind him as Dianka unzipped his pants and reached inside to remove his equipment. She had tried to position them sideways to the dumpster but the man had just leaned back against the wall. She was pleasantly surprised as her hand closed around a nice fat cock that was semi erect when she grabbed it and was firming up nicely as she pulled it into the open.

"Oh baby, I'm going to so love sucking this and then fucking it," she told her customer as she looked up into his face. She maintained eye contact with him as she stroked it a moment and then licked up the tip with her tongue, gathering in the pre cum she found there. Dianka had just gotten her mouth over the entire 8 inch cock when a police car pulled into the alley. Two uniformed officers exited the car but hadn't reached the front of their car before they heard a horn blast out and continue blaring until the sergeant turned and looked over his shoulder. He instantly recognized Mr. S waving and told his partner to get back in the car. They drove by the hooker who was sucking on her customers cock and thru the alley and around the block, pulling up alongside Mr. S.

"She's one of mine," Mr. S told them after the rider rolled down his window. "O'Malley spread the word and a description of her to the force, will you?"

"Sure thing Mr. S" the sergeant said as he leaned over the steering wheel and looked in the other car. "I'll be happy to do that for you, sir." He noticed and checked out the woman with the acknowledged "Boss" of the town and emitted a whistle under his breath. Mr. S held out his closed fist pointing down and Sergeant O'Malley told the rookie to stick his hand out. The cop didn't know what was going on as the man put a wad of paper in his hand. He pulled his hand in and when his Training Sergeant held his hand out, he gave him the paper and watched as the sergeant unrolled the $100 bill.

"Go get some coffee and donuts on me, O'Malley," the man said.

"Thank you Mr. S, we'll do just that," the sergeant said and pulled away.

"What the fuck was that about sarge?' the rookie asked his senior officer.

"That was Mr. S; he runs all the prostitution and sex clubs in town. That was one of his girls and the orders are to leave his girls alone. I don't know why, I only know the order and that Mr. S does not allow drugs in town. I don't know how he does that either but the few dealers in town when Mr. S arrived, soon left town and anyone trying to sell drugs in town soon decides that it's a bad business to be in. A few bodies have been found in alleyways with an 'intent to distribute' amount of drugs and a large roll of cash on their bodies and we are always informed by an anonymous tip where the bodies are," the sergeant explained. "I think City Hall is so appreciative of his taking care of keeping drugs out of town, they give him free rein to do as he wants."

"So he finds drug dealers and shoots them? Or does he stab them," the rookie asked.

"No marks other than a bruised throat are ever found. Apparently, I'm just guessing here, he finds them, tells them to give him the drugs and get out of town and if they don't hand over their drugs to be destroyed and refuse to comply with his orders, he crushes their windpipe and lets them suffocate. The main things known about him is that he was in the Marine Corps for 2 tours of duty in Viet Nam as a sniper, was in on the evacuations in S.E. Asia in '75 and went to Desert Shield/Desert Storm as a member of the National Guard. I don't know if he's retired military or just a long time service member, but he is one bad ass SOB and you don't want to meet him in a dark alley, even if your weapon is in your hand, because I'll bet you'd be dead before you knew he was there." The rookie took all that in and thought he would stay away from the man. If the sergeant was scared of him, anyone who wasn't must be crazy because he wouldn't want to piss the sergeant off.

Back in the alley Dianka had removed the cock from her mouth and leaned up against the building and pushed her ass back at the customer. She pulled her thong aside to expose both holes to him. The customer had given her a fifty for a suck, cunt fuck and then ass fuck, blowing his load up her ass.

"Come on baby, shove that fucking cock of yours up my pussy" Dianka purred to the man. "I know that big fucking cock of yours is going to make me cream all over it so fuck me and make me cum. Make me lubricate it so you can ram it up my ass." The customer obliged and rammed his cock into the whore's cunt, burying it balls deep.

"Oh fuck yes, I love it like that" Dianka gasped. "Ram that cock home, make it rough, come on and fuck me." The man pulled back until just the head was inside and then rammed it home again and then started slamming it in and pulling it out at a rapid pace.

"Oh that's it baby, use my pussy, treat me like the whore I am ... oh fuck that feels so good," Dianka gasped as she panted from the assault upon her body. She had been so horny thinking about this on the way downtown and had only managed to keep from finger fucking herself with great difficulty. The finger induced orgasm in the driveway at home hadn't released her tension, only built on it and to finally have a cock in her cunt ... oh fuck it was fantastic.

"Come on slut; beg me to fuck your whore ass. Tell me to take my cock from your sloppy cunt and ram it into your shit chute. Come on you bitch, beg for it; I paid for it so now tell me to take it," the man told her between pants as his cock continued ramming into her cunt.

"Oh yes baby, shove that cock up my ass. Oh God I want you to ram it up my Hershey Highway just like you are my whore cunt. Oh fuck yes you bastard, fuck my ass, ream it now," Dianka managed to pant. "OH FUCK YES ... I'm CUMMMMINNGG!!! I'M CREAMING ALL OVER THAT BIG FUCK STICK OF YOURS BABY ... OH FUCK I HAVE IT SOAKED IN MY CREAM SO PULL OUT AND RAM IT INTO MY ASS NOW!" Dianka screamed. The customer complied with her wishes and with no gentleness at all, pulled from the spasming cunt, placed the head of his cock on her rosebud and then rammed his cock home until his balls slapped against Dianka's clit.

"OH FUCK YES ... POUND THAT ASS" Dianka screamed as she orgasmed again. A man passing the alley and hearing her turned in and rushed the few feet to the copulating couple.

"How much," he asked as he took in the woman and reached for his wallet.

"$5 to suck, $10 to fuck and $20 for my ass, Dianka groaned as the current customer continued ramming into her ass.

"I gave her $50 to get all 3," the current customer said as he continued to attack her anal opening.

"Fuck, I have $50," the new man said and removed that bill from his wallet. Dianka took it and shoved it into her blouse pocket and motioned the man closer. She then unzipped his pants and removed his already fully erect cock. She quickly slid it into her mouth and relaxing her throat she continued as the head slipped into and down her throat. She stopped when the entire 10 inch cock was in her oral cavity and her nose was buried the man's pubic hair.

"Oh fuck," the new man gasped, "this fucking whore has my entire cock in her mouth. I feel her throat muscles working my shaft. I've never gotten a deep throat blow job before. Come on you fucking whore ... work your throat ... stoke my cock with those muscles ... I'm going to blow my first load directly into your guts. Oh fuck yes you fucking bitch ... here it cums ... here ... NOW!!" Dianka felt the throbbing of the cock and then the spurts of hot cum that landed in her belly. The man pumping her ass grabbed her hips and rammed his cock home and then held still as jet after jet of hot man juice erupted up her anal passage. Her knees trembled as she orgasmed again but with the man in her throat holding her head to his crotch, all her screaming died in her throat.

Dave had managed to follow Dianka's movements and capture everything on tape from the far end hole in the dumpster but when the second man arrived he had to move to the center hole as Dianka turned sideways to him to accommodate both men. He had a wireless microphone, disguised as a pin, attached to Dianka's blouse so all her conversations were going onto the video tape. His own cock was throbbing in his pants as he filmed his wife acting the perfect whore for her 'paying fuck buddies'.

"Oh fuck, that was good baby," her first customer said as he pulled his deflating cock from her ass. "Her rear end is available" he told the other customer who rapidly moved to Dianka's rear, positioned his cock, and then rammed the still erect pole up her cunt. The first customer moved up to Dianka's head and lifted her chin to look into his face.

"I'll be back tomorrow bitch, I hope you'll be here" he said as he reached for his cock to put it away. Dianka removed her right hand from her knee and grabbed it first.

"Come here baby," she murmured as she pulled him closer. "You don't have $50 worth yet. Let me clean that for you." Both men and her husband watched in amazement as Dianka opened her mouth and took the cock that had just been up her ass into it. Dave could hear her humming contentedly over the microphone as she cleaned the cock and then pulling it from her mouth she placed it back in the man's pants and zipped him up.

"OK baby", she said as she looked up at the man, "I'll be here tomorrow at 1300 again and I'll be looking for you." She blew the man a kiss and he walked out of the alley. The microphone picked up her whispering. "Yes, please come back tomorrow because you are special to me. My first ever 'paying fuck buddy' as my Master's prostitute. I'll always remember you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.