My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Tracy's House

As Dave waited in Tracy's closet and checked all the equipment, he heard the doorbell ring a number of times and then a growing chorus of male voices.

"My God," he thought, "How many are there? Are they all here for Danika?" But even as the thought crossed his mind his lower brain had a different reaction and rose to a rock hard upright position as he considered the gang bang of his wife that he was about to watch.

Back at the station the now aroused blonde dutifully followed her Master to his car. Mr. S handed her a sleeping mask and ordered her to put it on until told otherwise and then after ensuring she was totally without sight headed into town and Tracy's house. The men he had told to be there should have arrived and his slave Tracy should be holding them in her large living room while showing them the video this slut's husband had shot of her at the glory hole. If they liked it and wanted copies at $25 a head, he would send Tracy to the closet and let her do what she wanted with the cuckolded husband. When the slut was in full orgasmic bliss and blinded by that fog, he would have him come out and shove his cock in his wife's mouth so that his cum could join all the other she had swallowed and would swallow yet today.

Arriving at Tracy's house he ordered Dianka to stay in the car and wait for him to return. Mr. S hurried into the house and looked around and smiled. Six black and six white men sat there watching his bitch slut slam her ass back against the wall and wail out an orgasm as she pumped a large black cock in and out of her pussy.

The men were cheering her on but when Mr. S entered the living room the only sound came from the TV.

"OK gentlemen, I have told you what I had for you. This slut in the video will soon come upstairs and fuck each and every one of you. This video is available for $25 to all who want a copy and there will be video of each of you fucking and being sucked by her upstairs. I told you all that the cost of this afternoon was $500 per man but that is for your video of the event. The slut's ass, cunt and mouth are all available to all of you for free. I want a totally fucked bitch before this afternoon and evening pass." Mr. S finished his speech and looked around the room, each of the twelve men was holding out 5 $100 bills as per their instructions.

"OK slave, collect the money and then make yourself scarce, I'll bring the men to the bedroom with the bitch slut," he ordered. As Tracy hurried to collect the $6000 she wondered when the other men, the second wave, were to arrive. She thought they would be Asians and Latino from her Master's talk about this event and thought there must be eight of them since this affair was to make him $10,000. She implied that making herself scarce, without showing the men to the bedroom meant that she was allowed to go to the closet and hide in there with Dave. Tracy had wanted Dave since Dianka and he had met her late husband and her. Now she was getting to have him on a rapidly increasing frequency and her cunt twitched in anticipation.

Mr. S considered his video setup in the bedroom as he went to his car to get the star of the show. There was a camera mounted in each corner at ceiling height and focused on the bed so that there would be four angles shot of the event and they were all controlled by the master camera the bitch slut's husband had. Hopefully he would figure it out when he saw all the different angles in the monitor display when he turned it on. He reached his car and opened the door and grabbed Dianka's arm and pulled her from the vehicle.

"Listen up bitch slut Dianka," he ordered. "I am going to guide you into a house and up some stairs to a bedroom. You may hear a number of men following us but don't worry about that, they have all paid to fuck you and are supposed to be here." He felt his newest piece of property tremble and then gasp and he realized she wasn't trembling in fear ... the slut had just had an orgasm as she learned what was about to be done to her.

"I will remove your mask when I want, until then you just spread your legs, open your mouth and stroke anything placed in your hands, do you understand?"

"Yes Master Mike, I understand. After I have made you happy with this performance and proven my loyalty to you, will this bitch slut slave be allowed to suck your cock and swallow your load?" Dianka asked.

"Yes bitch slut, if you make all these men happy, you will earn the right to suck my cock" he replied as he started her to the house. She had trembled and gasped in orgasm again when he said all these men. He had guessed, watching her and Tracy at the mall flashing their panties at teenagers and young men, that there was a hot wanton whore inside that body just waiting for the right primer to set her off. He was that primer and knew that this whore would make him some damn good money. She would be the number one girl in his stable in earnings within a week and with 100 girls hooking for him, that was saying something. Some of those young runaways he had picked up really made good money with the schoolgirl outfits he dressed them in and their Lolita looks, calling the customers "Daddy".

He entered the house and steered her to the stairs as he waved the men to follow him with his free hand. He laughed to himself because all the men were so anxious to nail this bitch that they were all nude with their clothes carried in their hands to take with them.

Upstairs in the closet Tracy had turned the video camera on and showed Dave how he controlled the cameras in the four corners with his and then once he understood it had sat between his legs, unfastened his pants and pulled them down and engulfed his throbbing cock in the warm wetness of her mouth. Dave moaned in contentment as Tracy swirled her tongue around his shaft and gently nibbled on it. He about lost his first load when his wife and the old man entered the bedroom and then he saw all the naked men, following their erect phallus's behind them.

"My God," he whispered to Tracy, "how many are there?" Tracy reluctantly released his cock and looked up at him.

"Right now there's an even dozen but another eight are scheduled to arrive about 9PM. There will be 20 men here fucking your wife senseless. What do you think about that?" she asked. Dave grabbed her head and pulled her back to his cock. She barely got her lips around it when his first shot of cream splashed against the roof of her mouth. "Guess he likes that idea" she thought.

In the bedroom Dianka was ordered to remove her panties and get on the bed but the men mumbled and so they stayed on and she just laid back, scooted up onto the bed until she was comfortable, placed her feet on the bed so her knees were bent at the right angle for her and then spread them as far as possible as she made an 'O' of her mouth and waited. Her hands were beside her on the bed, palms up, and waiting someone to take them and place something in them for her to play with.

Mr. S arranged the men around the bed and then leaned down over his whore.

"Take your mask off bitch slut and tell me what you think," he ordered and Dianka reached up and pulled the mask off in accordance with his wishes. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as she saw all the large cocks around the bed waiting to use her body for their pleasure. She also knew that they would provide her with much pleasure also.

"So bitch slut, what do you ave to say?" Mr. S asked.

"Are all these for me? Who's first, and thank you Master Mike for this opportunity to show how obedient I am for you and how loyal," she said as she grinned like a little girl in the candy store who had just been told to get all she wanted of the wares there.

"OK gentlemen, the whore is waiting, fuck her" Mr. S said. Apparently a pecking order had been established downstairs some way as just several men moved forward. A white man knelt beside her head and she turned her head to him and greedily took his cock into her mouth. Both hands closed around the cocks that had been placed there and began to stroke. But what almost set Dave off again was the muffled scream from her cock silenced mouth as a thirteen inch fat black cock was rammed into her cunt, burying itself in one push. The man had pulled her panty crotch aside and saw the cum leaking from her cunt and decided she was lubed enough that he didn't have to be gentle.

Dave adjusted his camera and watched the remote ones carefully as they all mimicked his moves. It was too bad they all moved as one and couldn't be controlled separately, he thought as he checked the four views to get the shot he wanted.

Mr. S looked over the queue for fucking his newest slut and had a sudden idea that would drive his slut's voyeur husband crazy. He ordered all the action to stop and Dianka to remove her panty now. He then had a white man with a slender 9 inch cock sit on the bed and then Dianka to stand before him and sit back onto his cock as she guided it to her ass. With a series of moans that drove Dave wild, Dianka lowered herself onto the shaft until sitting in his lap. The man reached around and grabbed Dianka's tits and then pulled her back onto him as he lay back on the bed. Immediately the cocks that had been in her mouth and hands returned and Dianka began stroking and sucking, pleasuring those 3 cocks as she rotated her hips on the cock in her ass.

"Do you want more bitch slut?" her Master asked and Dianka removed the cock in her mouth to respond.

"Oh yes Master Mike please," she responded. "Fill this bitch slut slave with all the cocks you can so that I may show you my loyalty and desire to please you." She then opened wide for the cock to return to her warm mouth. Mr. S gestured to the black man who had been fucking Dianka and indicated for him to return to it. Dianka again screamed around her mouthful of cock as the monster was again buried in her cunt. The passageway had been narrowed by the cock in her ass and the abrupt ramming of the monster into her again felt like she was being fucked for the first time.

"My God," Dave moaned as his wife began servicing all 5 cocks. The first jet of his second load of sperm blasted into Tracy's mouth and painted her throat as it slid down it, causing her to rapidly swallow to keep up as a second and third jet rapidly followed. "I've heard of a woman servicing 5 cocks at once in porno films but have never seen one of them and now to see my wife do it!" Dave erupted again, surprising both himself and Tracy at his ability to have two orgasms in a space of a few minutes. But Tracy was like a vacuum as her suction continued to keep his cock erect.

Mr. S whispered to the next man in line, who nodded in response and climbed onto the bed. He then swung a leg over Dianka and straddled her and the man she was lying on. He positioned his cock in the valley of her breasts and then pushed them together around his cock and then began to titty fuck her.

"Oh shit, I've never even heard of 6 cocks being worked at once by a woman," Dave gasped as his cock twitched wanting to cum again but having nothing left.

Dianka was in sexual heaven as she had 2 men fucking her while she sucked another, gave hand jobs to 2 more and had another using her tits. She swirled her tongue around the cock in her mouth as the man fucked in and out of it. She varied her grip and speed as she stroked the 2 cocks in her hands rapidly stroking to get them to cum but then slowing to tease and tantalize them. Her feet were flat on the bed and her hips never stopped moving as she thrust up and down and rotated them. She squeezed her ass muscles and then pussy muscles, massaging them and stroking them, begging them to fill her two passageways with their cream.

The man fucking her mouth gasped and Dianka began swallowing as his thick, hot, salty, elixir exploded into her mouth. As soon as that cock withdrew, the man in her right hand moved up and grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth as he exploded. He was replaced by the man from her left hand and as she accepted the third load to swallow the man fucking her tits grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock as he moved further up her body and she felt his ropes of cum land on her cheek nose and forehead. Unfelt by her other ropes landed in her hair.

"Oh you fucking whore," the black man in her cunt moaned and thrust balls deep, penetrating into her cervix and breaching her womb. He remained still grunting as he spilled his baby making batter directly to her womb as his sperm coated her egg.

"Oh hell yes," the man under her moaned. "I'm going to cum; I feel your cock throbbing against mine as you're cumming. Oh fuck here it cums." His cock erupted and Dianka felt her anal passage begin to fill with his cream.

"OH FUCK ME YOU BASTARDS FUCK ME HARDER" Dianka cried out. "COME ON YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I'M ALMOST THERE. I'M ... OH I'M ... FUCK I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!!" Dianka screamed as her hips thrashed on the two cocks embedded in her lower body. "FUCK ME, USE ME, AND MAKE ME MASTER MIKE'S WHORE. FUCK, WHO'S NEXT?"

Dave's cock throbbed in Tracy's mouth as he watched his wife becoming a total slut for this mysterious Mr. S He knew a couple of bookies and figured he'd ask them about this stranger that was fulfilling his fantasies about his wife. Hell, more than fulfilling his fantasies, this man was making his wife do things he had never dreamed of, 6 men at once! My God, this was so erotic to watch.

Another set of men hurried forward and Dianka eagerly climbed on a new man and shoved her ass down onto his cock. She moaned in delight as it penetrated her well lubed Hershey highway and grunted as another cock was rammed into her cunt. She opened her mouth to accept a long thick black cock and gagged as he rammed it past her tonsils and then her gag reflex and lodged in her throat. She struggled to breath and tried to raise her hands to push the black man back but other hands grabbed hers and pulled them to waiting cocks and helped her begin to stroke them.

Through necessity Dianka figured out how to breathe through her nose to avoid suffocation and then eagerly began stroking the cocks in her hands with no further need of assistance. She learned from the man's moans that swallowing with his cock in her throat stroked it like a hand.

Dianka's body moved into high gear as she jacked the cocks in her hands, rotated her hips and ground onto the cocks in her cunt and ass and swallowed rapidly, milking the cock in her throat. She squeezed her cunt muscles and suddenly the man pulled back and his load of hot cum sprayed over her belly and ribs. The two cocks in her hands erupted spraying their loads over her tits and Dianka felt her anal passage again being sprayed with cum as she gulped the large warm load erupted down her throat and into her belly. Dianka moved into a higher gear as she felt her own orgasm explode over her. Totally involved in the fucking of her life, Dianka failed to notice Mr. S move to the closet, open the door and motion her husband out.

"I am going to sit on your wife's chest and feed her my cock. I will pull her legs up, raising her ass into the air and I want your cock rammed in her ass," he instructed the still erect husband. "Dump your load in her ass and Tracy will take you to your car and then you go home. I'll bring your wife home when I'm done with her."

"Yes sir" Dave replied as his cock twitched at finally getting into Dianka's ass. Mr. S moved to the bed and motioned several masturbating men forward.

"Spray her face, I want to see it covered in man cream" he ordered. All the men stepped to the bed and began stroking their cocks. Mr. S Climbed onto the bed and straddled Dianka. He placed his arms behind her knees and pulled them forward, raising her ass off the bed and gaping her rectum as he wiggled a finger at her husband to move forward and fuck the slut.

"Are you ready to worship my cock with your tongue now, bitch slut?" he asked the woman below him. To answer his question Dianka opened her mouth and raised her head as several of the men around her released their loads over her face. Dianka instinctively closed her eyes to avoid getting cum in them and held them closed as she felt other loads splatter her eyelids. "Lay your head back down until I tell you to raise it to my cock," Mr. S ordered. "Stay there, accept all these facial loads and continue to keep your eyes closed and do not wipe the cum away until I tell you to also," he ordered.

Dave had slid his cock into his wife's ass and began pumping her, ass fucking his wife in a frenzy. Dianka had started to moan over the reaming he was giving her when suddenly Mr. S swung his leg over her, stopped Dave and whispered to him. Dave moved up his wife's body and sitting up, lay his cock over her mouth. Dianka eagerly opened her mouth and sucked it in and Dave felt her tongue swirl all over his head as he began getting the best blowjob of his married life from his wife.

Dave opened his mouth to moan and Mr. S quickly clamped his large hand over it and leaning in told Dave to stay quiet. They didn't want the slut sucking on his cock to realize it was her husband's. The cum on her eyelids was so thick that if she had opened them she would still not be able to see.

Dave began fucking his wife's mouth as she licked all over his shaft and head. It suddenly dawned on the bitch that there was a flavor to the cock she had never experienced before, not realizing it was her own ass. Her Master realized she was tasting something strange and smiled.

"Do you like the taste of your own ass?" he asked his new whore who was rapidly descending into becoming a fully fledged cock whore slut. Dianka mentally retched at that thought but quickly realized the taste wasn't that bad, it was her own ass and not someone else's, and if it made her Master happy, she would just have to make sure she thoroughly washed it so she could suck cocks that had been in her ass for him in the future.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.