My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Day One

Dave was on his way home from work that morning. He had gone in as usual but almost immediately began to feel ill and had decided to go home. He turned on to Rose St and looked down the block and saw a strange car parked in his driveway. He was sure he knew all his wife's friends and their cars but this one was an unknown. He felt the hairs on his neck stand up as he wondered what was going on.

Dave decided to park up the street from the house and work his way through back yards to home. His wife, Dianka, and her friends always visited around the kitchen table so he would look in the window there to see who was visiting.

Earlier that morning Dianka had kissed her husband goodbye as he left for work and then cleaned up the breakfast dishes and gone upstairs to shower. Stepping into the Master bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror. At 36 she had retained her high school figure. Her 110 lbs were scattered over 5 ft 6 in tall frame to teenage proportions of 36-22-34. Her baby blue eyes returned her stare as she took in her image in the mirror. Blonde hair, without a hint of grey, hung halfway down her back and looked exquisite against her black baby doll top and matching thong bottoms.

Smiling to herself she drew the top over her head and admired her breasts. A little fingertip rub and both her nipples stood to attention. God, she must be horny to react that quickly. A hand into the thong revealed her pussy was soaking wet and a sniff of the juices revealed they were hers, not her husband's from the fucking he had given her the night before. She quickly took the thong off and held it to her nose and inhaled her fragrant bouquet. She loved to masturbate, cream her fingers and suck her juices off. In High School she had half a dozen female lovers before she ever dated a boy. She had been to bed with about two dozen girls before she gave her cherry to Dave Darkness, the class nerd, in their final year of college after she decided he was the one she wanted to marry. Since then her fingers were the only thing that got into her panties besides her husband. Women were a thing of the past and only Dave's was the only cock that got into her. She didn't have a dildo but did have a finger vibrator for her clit as two or three fingers plunged in and out of her pussy.

Keeping the thong in her hand Dianka stepped into the shower and turned it on. Turning her back to the warm spray of water, she raised her thong to her nose and inhaled again as her other hand dropped to her crotch. Her tongue darted out, like a snake striking, and took a lick of the juicy panty crotch. Her fingertip hit her clit as the taste of her own pussy juices assailed her taste buds and Dianka's knees buckled as a powerful orgasm shook her body.

"Oh Fuck," she gushed out loud at the feelings as she almost collapsed to the floor. A second flick of the clit, as she shoved her panties into her mouth, and she exploded again but this times her knees gave out and she sank to them on the shower floor as she sucked on her juices and rammed two fingers in and out of her cunt. Leaning forward, the other hand reached around behind her and slipped a finger into her asshole and began fingerfucking her ass as well. She shivered and shook for the next few minutes as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her in waves, taking her higher and higher to that ultimate nut. Her body went rigid as the mother of mothers orgasm erupted and she collapsed onto the floor on her side. Her body continued jerking in post orgasmic delight as her hand stopped and the shower water sprayed over her body.

Five minutes later, her body under control, Dianka stepped from the shower to dry off. She was upset at giving into her urges because she had just had her hair done the day before and the soaking it had gotten had done it no good. Her body dry and a towel wrapped around her head, Dianka stepped into the Master Bedroom and went to her chest of drawers. Opening one of the lingerie drawers there she withdrew a pair of black stockings and a matching garter belt. A black, semi transparent thong and matching half cup demi bra joined the stockings and garter belt on the bed. Sitting beside them she drew each stocking slowly and sensuously up her leg before fastening them to the garters from the belt already around her waist. She pulled the thong up and looked down at herself. Her neatly trimmed triangle shaped pubic hair patch glowed in golden glory, visible through the sheer thong. She quickly put her bra on and settled her breasts into the half cups and went back to the bathroom to dry her hair.

Dianka was bent over the sink vigorously rubbing the towel and her hair together when she thought she heard something downstairs. She quickly raised her head and looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck, did I lock the door after seeing Dave off?" she wondered. She listened intently but didn't hear anything else. "Must be my imagination," she thought and finished drying her hair. Twenty minutes later, with red rimmed eyes from crying as she tried to crush the tangles out of her hair and kept pulling it, she entered the bedroom and went to her closet. A navy blue skirt, barely long enough to reach her stocking tops, and a pale blue blouse were quickly donned and she went bounding downstairs to get another cup of coffee. She would then call her BFF Tracy and ask if she wanted to go cruising and showing off their bodies at the mall. Both women enjoyed sitting on the benches in the middle of the mall and giving glimpses of their panties as they spread their knees apart or crossed their legs for peepers and voyeurs. They enjoyed boys, maybe 14 or so till 18 and then men over 55 or 60. Those were the ones that if there was no one else around, they would just spread their legs and let them stare as long as they wanted or until someone came by. One man, had to be 62 or 63 had actually sat on a seat across from them and told them to keep their eyes out for anyone and then pulled a nice sized cock from his pants and actually jacked off looking at their panties. That slut Tracy, as he appeared to be ready to unload, had actually ran over, pulled her skirt up and bent over in front of him offering him her ass. He had stood up and sprayed his cum, surprisingly a large amount, over her ass cheeks and thong string, soaking them. She had then casually pulled some tissue from her purse and cleaned the old man's cock for him, tucked it away, zipped him up and gave him a kiss, Dianka would bet with tongue, before she returned to their seat.

Checking to make sure the man had left and no one else was around she had pulled her skirt back up and had Dianka wipe cum off her ass with her fingers and then feed them to Tracy who happily sucked Dianka's fingers like they were the source of the cum.

"You slut," Dianka chided her BFF, "I'm surprised you didn't go to your knees and let him use your mouth as a cum receptacle." Tracy laughed.

"I thought about it, but didn't know if his heart would take me giving him a blowjob in the middle of the mall at 1030 in the morning," she retorted.

She had watched Tracy the other day when a boy, couldn't have been over 14, was staring at their crotches. She grabbed Tracy as she started to rise,

"Oh no you don't," she said. "You are not going over to that kid and offer him what he is staring at now. He can't be over 14 and you don't need to fuck or suck him."

"Oh fuck, Dianka," she pouted. "You know Charley died three years ago and I haven't had any cock in awhile and I bet with the proper encouragement, that boy could fuck me 3 or 4 times before he was through."

"Then do like you normally do and go to a bar tonight, pick up someone, or several someone's over21 and take them home and have them fuck the shit out of you. Just leave that boy alone, we are fueling his masturbation fantasy for the next several months now," Dianka said as she pulled the crotch of her panty aside and inserted a finger into her pussy for the boy.

Thinking about Tracy and her escapades at the mall Dianka never heard anything. Darkness fell over her and she slumped to the living room floor

Dianka attempted to swim up out of the depths of darkness she found herself in.

"Dianka, come on baby, Danni wake up." Dianka heard the voice as from a long distance.

"Come on Danni, please wake up baby." Dianka felt something cool and wet on her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw a blurry swirl but several blinks later and a face began to form out of the blur.

"Tracy? What happened?" Dianka asked her BFF. She realized her head was in Tracy's lap, a wet cloth was on her forehead and Tracy held her hand in both of hers.

"OH Danni, I was so worried. I got here an hour ago, your front door was unlocked and ajar and I found you face down on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. What happened? Did you trip and fall down the stairs?" Tracy asked the concern evident in her tone.

Dianka tried to remember. She had thought she heard a noise while drying her hair but had not heard it again so had finished, gotten the rest of the way dressed and was coming downstairs for coffee and to call Tracy.

"I don't remember it all but I was coming downstairs to get some coffee and then call you. I was thinking about our adventures at the mall over the last month and then nothing," Dianka told her.

"Our adventures at the mall? You mean me letting that old man cum all over my ass and then having you wipe it up and feed it to me, or that young boy I was going to fuck right there in the mall when you stopped me?" Tracy asked as she chuckled at the memories.

"Both..." Dianka began, "Wait a minute! I thought I heard something down here while drying my hair about 5 minutes before coming downstairs. Was that you, letting yourself in and nosing around my kitchen?"

"No honey, I told you that you were here on the floor when I got here. Here let me help you up and over to the sofa," Tracy said. As the brunette helped her sit up Dianka noticed her skirt was up far enough that the crotch of her thong was exposed.

"Enjoy the view while I was out of it?" she asked jokingly.

"Yeah baby, I did" Tracy answered surprising Dianka. She thought she would deny it or hem and haw around it. She knew that one of the reasons Tracy has ran to that old man and turned allowing him to cum over her ass was that she had a nice view of Dianka's upskirt panty shot that the old man was masturbating to.

Dianka started to say something to Tracy about it but decided to let it drop for now. Her head hurt too much to think about things. Tracy helped Dianka to the couch and then sat beside her friend. She draped an arm around Dianka's shoulders and placed her other hand high on Dianka's leg, just below her stocking top and inches from the still exposed crotch of Dianka's thong.

"Is there anything I can get you?" she asked. "A bottle of water, bottle of soda, cup of coffee, anything?" As she talked her hand rubbed upward on Dianka's leg. Less than an inch from her panty crotch Dianka stopped her hand by grabbing it with hers.

"Yeah, water sounds good," she replied as she gently, but forcefully, forced Tracy's hand back down to the top of her stockings. Pretending it was no big thing to her; Tracy bounced up from the couch and started for the kitchen. Inside she was hurt, she wanted her friend, knew her friend had been with women, and was hurt that she acted like she didn't want her. Oh well, soon it would happen and Dianka would be begging her for a chance to feast on her pussy. Tracy smiled in satisfaction at the thought, soon.

"Anything for you babe," Tracy said over her shoulder as she pushed through the swinging kitchen door and stopped looking at the man sitting at the table.

"She wants water Mr. S," Tracy said with evident adoration in her voice.

"I heard," replied the big man sitting there. A bottle of water was shoved toward Tracy and she grabbed it before it fell off the table. She had gotten a very nice check from her husband's life insurance carrier upon his death but found she had a weakness for the ponies. Soon she had lost all of the money and was into a bookie for $50,000. He had been at her house, explaining to her that she needed to sign the title of the house over to him to pay off her debt when a big man, 6'5" 250 lbs short hair and salt and pepper moustache had just walked into the house as if he had owned it.

"OK Bobby, what's the damage?" the big man asked her bookie. "What does she owe you?" Her bookie, only about 6' and 200 lbs, looked at the man in evident fear.

"Fif, fif, fifty big ones Mr. S" Bobby stammered in fear.

"Take my check?" the big man asked, producing a checkbook. Tracy could tell Bobby didn't want to take the check, he had already had her show him the house and said it was perfect, he'd love living in it. Tracy could stay with the house, but only has his whore.

"Of course Mr. S, always for you," Bobby said his defeat evident. Mr. S opened his checkbook and Tracy watched as he wrote Bobby a check for $40,000. Her surprise at the amount was evident on her face as Mr. S looked at her and smiled.

"Think your life is worth $10,000 Bobby?" he asked. He then handed Bobby the check and kept his hand out, waiting for Bobby to hand him the papers to the house. Tracy was amazed at the man's audacity, but found her pussy wetting at the thought of being Mr. S's whore. The man exuded an animal magnetism she found exciting. And there was the fact that Bobby, himself a tough man from what she had heard, was about to piss or shit himself over Mr. S.

"Sure Mr. S," Bobby said as he took the check and handed over the deeds to the property and house. "Always a pleasure doing business with you."

"And living to talk about it?" MR. S asked as he laughed at the bookie. Bobby bowed his head in shame, mortified it was so evident he feared the big man this much. But what could he do? He had heard of Mr. S. for years before he became big enough to attract the man's attention and then only because his partner had crossed Mr. S. The two of them were talking when Mr. S had come up behind Bobby and shoved him aside. Bobby literally left his feet and flew into the building wall ten feet away. Sliding to the ground he looked at the man. The man looked to be in his late 50's but the way he had thrown Bobby like a doll was astounding. Then it hit him, this was the feared Mr. S! The Marine Corps eagle globe and anchor insignia tattoo was there on the right shoulder with the USMC under the anchor. WTF had Danny done to attract this man to them?

"You owe me $100,000 Danny," Mr. S had told his partner.

"Fuck you, old man!" his partner had yelled and swung. Mr. S calmly raised his right hand and caught Danny's punch in it. He gave a twist to it and Danny bent at the waist in pain as it felt his shoulder had dislocated. Mr. S's right knee exploded upward and Bobby heard Danny's nose cartilage break and collapse under the impact with the knee. Mr. S's left hand rose and fell across Danny's elbow and Bobby heard it break, even over Danny's scream, and saw the elbow bend inward, in exact opposite of the way it should bend. Danny collapsed to the ground sobbing in pain from the multiple locations.

"No Danny, FUCK YOU!" the big man said and looked at Bobby. "Tell your partner he has 30 days to get me my money or you will need a new partner, understand?"

"Ye ... Ye ... Yes sir," Bobby stuttered out. It was the first time in his life he had stuttered, but he found himself doing it when confronted by Mr. S. The fact he was a Golden Gloves champion was forgotten at the ease and lack of emotion Mr. S had displayed as he destroyed Danny. All the stories he had heard came back USMC sniper, Viet Nam vet, totally emotionless killer. How the hell did Danny ever fuck this guy over for a hundred grand?

Thirty days later, as the two again were talking in the coffee shop they used as an office, Mr. S had entered and grabbed Danny and hauled him to his feet.

"Times up Danny," he said and straight armed his open palm into Danny's chest. Bobby heard a whoosh as the air left his friend's lungs and a crack as the sternum broke and was forced backward into the heart. His friend dropped dead at Mr. S's feet and the killer then looked at him. "New partner needed Bobby," he said and then walked out.

Bobby raised his head and looked at Mr. S.

"Yes sir," he said. "Always a relief to leave a meeting with you still breathing and unscathed." Bobby had then left and never looked back. Within a week he had decided fuck it and left town.

Tracy had gulped as Bobby closed the door and Mr. S unfastened his belt and pants and let them slide to the floor. He just looked at her and suddenly she knew what he wanted and went to him, fell to her knees and slid his underwear down. Her pussy exploded, flooding her panties in girl juice as her mouth watered at the monster cock that stood before her. Her hand had trembled as she reached for it and slowly wrapped her fingers around it. She had slowly jacked her hand up and down the shaft several times and then used her thumb to swirl a drop of precum around the head. Mr. S gasped at the feeling and her tongue came out as she leaned forward to lick the juice off the purple head and then she puckered her lips and sucked on the slit as her hand pumped a few more times and she sucked in the next pearl of pre cum and swirled it around her mouth with her tongue. Her taste buds were delighted and her mouth opened and her head moved forward as more and more cock entered her mouth.

Tracy had estimated the cock at 12 inches and knew she had never had anything that big in her mouth before but she was determined to get this entire magnificent specimen swallowed if it killed her. She had to please this man of her dreams, a man's man, a man other men feared. To put the icing on the cake, in her opinion, he was much older than her 35. She had always had a thing for older men. Her best friend for life Dianka's father had been the man to take her cherry at 16 and she had craved older men ever since.

Tracy free hand began to dip down to her crotch, intending to play with her clit through the thoroughly soaked panties. She had never felt like this over a man and suddenly her cunt spasmed in orgasm again.

"My God," she thought. "He has made me cum twice without either of us even touching my pussy." Her hand continued downward.

"No, leave it alone. I will tell you when to touch yourself," the man that was attached to this magnificent cock commanded. "You will please me and when I am ready I will tell you to touch yourself."

"Oomph" Tracy gasped with her mouth full of cock as the third orgasm hit her with no physical contact. This man was fucking her with his presence and command of her and she was cumming as if a cock the size of one on a horse was hammering into her pussy. She so much wanted to make this man happy and so Tracy grabbed his ass in both hands and pulled him forward as she went forward to meet him. Her nose bumped into his pubic bone just after she felt the head of his cock rip past her gag reflex and on down her throat. She had done it! She had his entire cock swallowed!

The she remembered deep throat artists who swallowed with the cock fully impaled in them and that the throat muscles acted like a hand and milked the cock. So she tentatively swallowed and felt the cock ripple. Maybe this would work if she could keep it down her throat. She attempted to breathe through her nose but couldn't so reluctantly she backed off the cock until she could breathe and then took several deep gulps of air and rammed the cock down her throat again and began swallowing rapidly. Mr. S began panting from the throat job she was giving and Tracy smiled in her mind at the satisfaction she was giving her man.

"HER MAN!!" the thought exploded in her mind. "YES! This is my man; I will do anything for him, ANYTHING!!!"

Then Mr. S gasped and she felt his cock vibrate and instinctively pulled back. She wanted to taste his cum, not have it ejected directly to her stomach. She wanted to roll it around in her mouth, taste and savor it before she swallowed it. His cock erupted into the back of her throat as it began to erupt as the head cleared her tonsils. Tracy quickly realized that there was going to be too much to attempt to hold in her mouth and so swallowed her first mouthful and when her mouth filled again, a second mouthful. Her mouth was about half filled when the cock stopped spewing its juices. As she swirled it around like mouth wash she tilted her head back so her man could see what she was doing with his offering to her.

"Open your mouth, I want to see you play with it," she heard and opened her mouth and allowed him to watch her tongue move it around inside her mouth. Then she allowed it to slide into her throat and gargled with it. "You may touch yourself now," Mr. S said. Even as Tracy reached for her crotch her knees collapsed and she sat on her calves as the fourth orgasm broke over her at her Master's, yes Master she realized, permission to touch herself.

"You are now my slave and will do what I instruct, do you understand?" Even as the man spoke he dangled a diamond encrusted necklace to her that said "SLAVE". Tracy eagerly reached for it and put it around her neck and held her head high as the SLAVE glistened on her throat.

"Yes Master, I will do anything, any one, any way you order me. I am yours to command," Tracy said as she realized she meant every word. Her life was no longer her own, this man owned it.

"I saw you at the mall with a blonde, I want to meet and fuck her. I want her as another slave, who is she?" Mr. S asked.

"She is my friend, Dianka, and I will help you do whatever you want to her," the new slave responded.

All these thoughts flooded her memory and she gasped as she creamed her panties at all those thoughts. Her knees buckled at the force of the orgasm and Mr. S smiled.

"You better get back in there slut and give your friend her bottle of water," he told her.

"Yes Master," Tracy said and turned and returned to the living room and her BFF.

Tracy stepped back into the living room and looked at Dianka on the couch.

"God, how I want her, she's so fucking beautiful. Mr. S's cock will look great running in and out of her mouth, her cunt, her ass. I want to watch him do her in all 3 holes and video tape it as it happens," she thought. Out loud she said,

"Hey Di, I have your water," and she quickly crossed to Dianka and handed her the bottle of water Mr. S had given her. Dianka opened the bottle and took a sip.

"How you feeling, Di?" she asked as she wished her to take another drink. Dianka turned to her and realized she was seeing her friend all blurry. Thinking it was the result of her "fall" she shook her head and took another sip of water.

"Oh Tracy, I feel awful. I think maybe I need to go to the emergency room. I may have a concussion because my vision is getting blurry again," she responded.

"Hey Di, you had a bad fall and a good rap on the head. Drink some more water and let's wait a bit and then if you want, I'll take you to the hospital," Tracy said and pushed on the bottom of the bottle and getting Dianka to lift it to her lips again. She even held it there and forced Dianka to take a couple of good gulps before she let her lower it.

"Oh, I feel all funny Tracy, I see two of you now," Dianka slurred. She heard herself and wondered why her speech was slurred. "I think I really need to go to the hospital Tracy." Tracy watched as Dianka lowered a hand and began rubbing on her panty crotch. Dianka even slipped back and spread her legs further to get better access to her crotch.

"Oh God Tracy, I'm so horny suddenly," she gasped. "Maybe you'd still like to eat my pussy for me and make me cum?" she offered and pulled her panty crotch aside to show her gash to her friend. Tracy's mouth watered at the site but she had a job to do and her Master would not be pleased if she had Dianka now.

"I'm sorry DI, I can't right now but wait here a second, I think I know how you can get that itch scratched," she said and got up and started for the kitchen. "Oh by the way, is your video camera still over in the desk drawer in the corner?'

"Oh God you pervert," Dianka gasped as she slid a finger into her pussy and began to finger fuck herself. "You want to tape me stripping and masturbating for you, don't you? Oh fuck, I'm so horny that I'll get it for you and do just that so you can tape it and masturbate to it at home." Dianka jumped up and then sat back down. "Oh I'm so dizzy, just give me a minute and I'll get it for you."

"OK Di, I'll go into the kitchen and get something I think will really scratch that itch for you," Tracy said and smiled at her friend. She then stepped into the kitchen and found Mr. S, fully naked, standing there waiting for her. She fell to her knees and immediately grabbed his cock and fed it to herself.

"MMMMM" she purred as she sucked on the flaccid cock. "MMMM" she had to get him hard and then check of Dianka. Mr. S's cock sprang to attention as she gobbled it further and further into her mouth, past her tonsils and down her throat. She had became very good at deepthroating the foot long sausage and would have loved to suck him off right then and there, but she had her instructions. When it was fully erect and her nose was pressing against his pubic hairs, she swallowed twice to throat stroke it and then eased it out of her mouth and went back into the living room. Dianka was still on the couch but then Tracy saw she was holding the video camera.

"I got it for you to film me with," Dianka slurred as she held the camera to her friend.

"OK baby let me get that and then your itch scratcher will come in here to take care of you," Tracy said as she crossed to Dianka and took the camera. Mr. S had been listening at the door and came into the living room, crossed to the chair Tracy had told him about and sat down. Dianka looked from Tracy to the strange man and back again.

"WTF?" she thought. "Had Tracy brought one of the old men they teased at the mall her for a show?" At that thought a smile broke on her face and she stood and crossed to the stereo. Bending over and keeping her legs straight, she felt the hem of her skirt slide up and felt the cool air on her ass cheeks. She knew her skirt was up far enough to give the old man a view of her ass with the thong string between her cheeks the only thing preventing him from seeing her nude ass. Looking over her shoulder she saw that Tracy had the camera raised and was filming her. With a smile to her friend she turned the stereo on and hit play for the CD player.

David her husband and she had role played the night before and she had been a stripper for him and then gave him a lap pole dance with his cock buried in her cunt. So she knew the music would be a good old bump and grind medley and perfect for her to tease the old man with. As the music started and she straightened up and turned around, she looked again at that gynormous cock standing there and thought, maybe not a tease. Maybe that old man would get what Dave had gotten the night before; his pole was longer and looked fatter.

She sashayed across the room to position herself before the old geezer and saw Tracy move with her, always staying in front of her and filming her every move. She was now behind the old man and filming Dianka over his head.

Dianka put her heart and soul into it as she did her bump and grind routine, flipped her skirt up in front to show her transparent thong and the cute patch under it, turned and bent over and shook her ass at her audience of one.

Unseen by anyone, that is when Dave looked in the window. No one had been in the kitchen so he had worked his way to the living room windows. He gasped as he watched his wife doing her stripper routine and then saw that Tracy was filming her doing it for a strange old man Dave had never seen before. He was about to go in the house and put an end to this when his wife just ripped her blouse, popping all the buttons and threw it in her audience's face.

Dave froze as he wondered what had gotten into his wife. She had never ruined any clothes while doing this for him, what was going on here? He wasn't sure but suddenly the voyeur in him came to the forefront and he wanted to see what would happen.

Dianka's skirt then slithered down her legs and stepping closer to the old man she had turned around and bent over for, which shoved her ass back into his face. The man surprised her as he slapped her ass and Dianka came erect and turned back to face him and saw him pointing to his cock. Did he want her to mount him for the pole lap dance now? She still had more routine to go and wanted to continue. She began to unfasten her bra when the man jerked his finger downward at his cock again.

"Well if that's what he wants, then I guess that is what he'll get," she thought and went to the seated man and began to straddle him.

"No Di," Tracy said "get on your knees is what he is telling you." Dianka didn't even think about it as she just sank to her knees. Her husband, who caught the words through the half opened window thought she hadn't even hesitate to think about it for a minute. He was about to drop out of sight, figuring Tracy would move to the side to film his wife giving the stranger a blow job and would see him, but remained as he was as she moved to the side which kept her back to him. Unknown to Dave, Tracy had seen him in the mirror and knew he was there and wanted to torment him with what his wife was about to do, not knowing he was a secret voyeur and had fantasized about his wife being with another man. In fact his cock was already hardening in his pants. Unconsciously he adjusted his package to make it more comfortable but a second later it was uncomfortable again and he just unzipped his pants and fished it out, releasing it into the warm sun.

Dianka meanwhile had stroked on the old man's cock and had licked up the first issue of precum to emit from it. It was a pleasant taste so she took the head of his cock into her mouth and whipped her tongue around it as she sucked on it for all she was worth. Dave watched his wife's cheeks hollow and knew she was applying her suction power to this strangers cock and his own cock throbbed, wanting release. Dave was tempted to grab it but fought the urge down. He wanted to see how far this went and wanted to be able to stroke his cock to the other man's cock stroking in and out of his wife's pussy. How he hoped the man would fuck Dianka.

Tracy continued filming Dianka sucking Mr. S's cock but kept an eye on David peering in the window in the mirror. She sidestepped a little to insure he had a completely unobstructed view of his wife sucking another man's cock. Then she turned slightly sideways so Dave had a good view of her as well as his wife

and ran her free hand under her micro mini skirt and began rubbing the crotch of her thoroughly soaked panties against her cunt.

Meanwhile Dianka had gotten more precum coaxed from the cock and holding it on her tongue had backed off the old man's cock and opened her mouth to show him and then smiling at her unknown lover, gave a big production of swallowing and then dove back onto the cock and rammed it home until her nose thudded into the pubic bone of the man.

Dave almost blew his load as he saw his wife deep throat a cock for the first time. She had never gotten all of his cock in her mouth and he was smaller than the man she was sucking but she had taken that whole salami in one thrust and even more amazing to him, she kept it there. Dianka herself was wondering her actions in her mind. She had felt the head of the cock hit her gullet and continue into her throat and found herself instinctively breathing through her nose as she swallowed repeatedly, fucking the cock with her throat muscles. She found she could breathe enough to stay as she was and continued to deep throat her new lover.

Tracy couldn't take it anymore and sank to her knees as she furiously rubbed herself through her panties. Unfortunately that took her too low and she couldn't see Dave in the mirror anymore. She knew that Dave had always checked her out, even when her husband was alive, and had given him numerous panty flashes over the years although the two of them had never discussed it. But Dianka and she had discussed it and they laughed because Dianka, with her permission, had given her husband panty flashes. After the two couples had spent an evening together they discussed what they had shown the other's husband the night before. If they went out, they discussed the strangers who they had flashed.

Both women loved to tease men but that was as far as it would ever go as far as Dianka was concerned. She knew Tracy had turned into a slut after her husband's death but had no idea she had given a number of men BJ's in bathrooms around town. She had even taken her husband's drill to a business outside the town and created a glory-hole between two toilets in the men's bathroom with the store owner's permission. A BJ under the counter as he waited on customers got his permission and Tracy knew he visited the glory-hole at least once every time she was there. She had sucked and fucked over a hundred strangers there and knew that Mr. S would make Dianka go there and service strangers also. Dianka's throat muscles had caressed Mr. S's cock for at least 5 minutes when she felt it swell and

pulling back until the head was resting on her tongue she sucked and stroked the exposed portion of the shaft and as it trembled she pulled off it entirely and allowed the first geyser of cum to splash over her face and then dove back onto the head to catch the rest in her mouth.

"My God," Dianka thought as she swallowed a third mouthful of cum, "how much does this man have?" Dave and Tracy both had lost it as they saw that first eruption hit Dianka square between her eyes and quickly splatter out from there. Tracy came for the third time that morning from playing with herself and Dave, without ever touching his cock, exploded and blew his cum on the side of his house as he watched part of his fantasies being fulfilled as his wife now had another man's cum facial on her. Surprising him even more is the fact his cock remained as hard as a rock after he had ejaculated. Normally he was the typical male and he was ready for a nap after orgasming.

Dianka felt the force of the eruptions in her mouth lessen and quit swallowing to allow her mouth to hopefully fill. She wanted to gargle with this sweet tasting nectar like none she had ever tasted before. This was even better than the girlie juices she had swallowed in her youth. Finally she leaned back with open mouth and let Tracy film the cum there and then gargled with it and swallowed it. Licking her lips she was about to wipe the cum on her face off to eat it when the stranger spoke for the first time in her presence.

"No, leave it!" he commanded and Dianka's hand dropped back away from her face. "Slave," he then said and Tracy handed the man the camera so he could film her as she licked his cum from her friend's face.

Dave continued watching the scene in his living room wanting to go in there and watch it from a closer perspective but not wanting it to stop or Dianka to know he was seeing what was going on. He didn't know that Dianka wouldn't care who was there watching her do anything this stranger wanted. Her mind and actions didn't seem to be her own, but rather it was like she was being mentally told what to do and her body had no choice but to comply as if it were her thoughts. The drug that Mr. S had injected into the water, through the cap so the seal would not be broken, had complete control of her mind. For now she was just a sex crazy slut, ready and willing to do as anyone wanted.

When Dianka's face was clean Tracy looked at her master and got the nod she was waiting for. Quickly she stood raised her skirt and rolled her panty down her legs and then without hesitation threw them out the window. Dave, on pure reflexive instinct, had dropped out of view with a sure knowledge Tracy would look his way. The soaking wet panties landed on Dave's head with a, audible to him, splat. Dave quickly pulled them off his head and moving to where he could stand up beside the window he carefully peered around the sill. His cock throbbed and Tracy's panties went to his nose for an inhale as he took in the scene before him.

Tracy was on the floor, leaning back on her elbows and his beautiful blonde wife's face was buried in the other woman's pussy and Dave was sure he could hear slurping as she licked her friend's cunt for her. Tracy's head was thrown back and continual moans were coming from her open mouth as her fantasy

was being fulfilled by Dianka. She had wanted Dianka between her legs since Dianka had told her of her lesbian life in high school and college before Dave. She wanted to be one of the dozens of women that had been eaten out by her blonde friend. Now she was finally joining those ranks. Dave saw the old man was taping his wife eating another woman as two fingers of his free hand plunged in and out of his wife's pussy and she wiggled her ass in joy. He finally realized that no matter what he had thought initially, his wife was a willing and apparently even eager participant in the events taking place before his eyes.

"My God, how many times has this happened when I was at work or on business trips?" He wondered. Again the urge to caress and stroke his still rigid cock was almost overwhelming. Dianka and he had role played and fantasized her with other men but he thought that is all it was. He never considered it had actually happened. He then realized he wasn't upset that it had happened; he was upset she had never told him what he real sex life was like as he pounded her cunt.

Despite Dave's thoughts, this was the first time since they had met that Dianka was with another man or woman. Sure she teased old men and young boys with panty views but she told her husband about it, whispering what had happened that day, describing what she and Tracy both had on, especially their lingerie and panty colors, and the estimated ages of the boys and old men that had seen aforementioned lingerie that day, as her hand pumped up and down his cock until it exploded over Dave's belly and her hand. She would then go get a wet warm wash cloth and clean both of the up. She never licked his cum off him or her hand, she never allowed him to erupt in her mouth, let alone swallow it. Dianka had never, ever had Dave's cum in her mouth but had luxuriated in having this old man, a complete stranger, cum in her mouth and on her face, another no-no in their relationship. Dave came in his wife's pussy, on her pussy and tits and that was it. Suddenly Dianka raised her face from Tracy's pussy...

"OH FUCK!!!! DAMN IT I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!" she screamed and her ass bucked on the old man's fingers. "YES, FINGER FUCK YOUR BITCH; MAKE ME CUM OVER AND OVER YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Dave was stunned; he had never heard his wife talk like that. Sure, they talked dirty to each other when they were fantasizing and role-playing but she never got this vulgar and especially not in front of others. Dave realized he was panting and eagerly sniffing Tracy's female scent as he watched the events of the living room.

Dave continued sniffing Tracy's juices from the crotch of her panties as he watched his wife wilding buck her hips back onto the old man's fingers as she writhed in orgasm. Who was this guy? Why was Tracy apparently helping him? Did he hear Tracy call him Master and he call her slave? What the fuck was going on in there?

Mr. S pulled his fingers from Dianka's pussy with an audible "POP" and she immediately thrust her ass back, trying to trap them before they got away.

"Please! Please shove those fingers back in my cunt and make me cum Sir," she begged the man who just laughed at her.

"Eat that cunt before you slut," he ordered. Dianka obediently lowered her face back into Tracy's crotch, caught her clit between her teeth and gently nipped at it as she sucked on it.

"Oh fuck, bitch" Tracy gasped, "you are so good at this. I've wanted you to do this ever since you told me about your sex life before Dave and all the women you had gone to bed with."

Dave was thunderstruck. He didn't know about his wife's sex life before him, not even thinking there was one since he had copped her cherry. But sucking and being sucked by other women would leave her virginity intact until his cock had broken through her hymen and ended that.

"My God, how many women has she been with?" he wondered. He had brought up seeing Dianka and a woman together but she had shot the idea down. He had hoped to get her and Tracy, what he was watching now, together. He had fantasized about his wife sucking Tracy as he pounded his cock into her from behind and then have them change positions so he could blow his load deep into Tracy's cunt. He had even brought it up again after Tracy's husband had died and the two of them were flashing teenagers and old men. She had again shot the idea down and then refused to role play or let him have sex with her for a month in punishment. Now he knew why she could go without sex with him, she had it with other women and the toys she played with.

As Dave watched his wife suck on her BFF's cunt he was again tempted to enter and offer to tape the whole sex party if that old man would bury his cock in his wife's cunt and fuck her senseless. But again he realized he couldn't do that, he didn't want Danika to know he had seen this happening. He wanted to see if she would tell him about it when he did come home and ask how her day was, but somehow didn't think she would.

Finally Dave's fantasy was about to be really fulfilled as Tracy crawled back away from his wife, stood up and took the video camera and continued her duties as the camera girl. Dave watched as his wife dutifully raised her ass at the old man's command and prepared for his cock to invade her. Finally he would get to see another man fuck his wife. He would have preferred a big black cock but this old white man had a big enough cock of his own for the job.

Unknown to Dave, Tracy had again checked to ensure he was still there and watching the events unfold. She smiled to herself as she saw her blue panty pressed against Dave's nose and wondered if her Master would enslave Dianka's husband for her enjoyment. She checked the angles and then leaned over the old man and whispered something to him. Dave quickly ducked as Dianka's position was adjusted and came back up as he heard Tracy telling her Master to fuck his new bitch.

Dave rose up and saw Dianka and the stranger were perfectly placed so that he would see the cock disappear and reappear from his wife's body as she was hammered. Tracy had moved around so that she was shooting over the strangers' shoulder and would have the cock vanishing up his wife's cunt in perfect focus but then the unexpected happened.

"Spread your ass cheeks bitch," the stranger commanded and Dave watched his wife reach back and comply without a murmur of protest.

"My God," Dave thought. "Is he going to fuck her ass?" Dave had wanted to do that since he had first seen Dianka's ass swaying across campus, but had never been able to get her horny enough or drunk enough to get her to allow him that passage.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" his wife cried in pain as her head was thrown back when the cock punched through her sphincter muscle without any preliminaries or preparation. "Oh God, please be gentle," she cried as the entire shaft disappeared up her Hershey highway.

Dave could no longer control himself. The sight of another man's cock up his wife's ass was too much and his right hand closed around his own shaft and began jerking on it. His left hand pressed Tracy's panty even harder against his nose. He closed his mouth and ssniffed for all he was worth; claiming that embedded pussy juice as his hand rapidly stroked his cock.

Tracy had again moved so that she could see Dave in the mirror and after checking on him she had strolled around to the other side of the couple so she faced the window. Dave was so engrossed with his wife and the man fucking her he didn't notice until he caught something out of the corner of his eye and looked up to see Tracy waving at him and both she and the man fucking his wife were looking at him with shit eating grins on their face as the saw the husband standing there in the window furiously masturbating to his wife losing her anal cherry to the stranger.

For Dianka, her body had adjusted to the invasion and it had begun to feel good. She began undulating her hips and thrusting back to meet the cock. She could feel her ass muscles constricting around the shaft and acting like hands, grasping and milking the intruder. A warmth was growing in her belly and beginning to spread through her mid section.

"OH FUCK YES!" she finally cried out. "FUCK MY ASS!!! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT BITCH!!! OH MY GOD. FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!! YES ... YES ... YES ... OH FUCK I'M ALMOST THERE ... NOW ... OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUUMMMMIINNGG!!!!" Dave watched as his wife lost herself in orgasm, grinding her ass onto the invading cock as it conquered her and enslaved her to it. No drugs, no alcohol, nothing would be needed in the future. Her panties would drop to the floor and she would drop to her knees in the presence of this man who had finally claimed her ass for his own. Her husband might own her pussy, but this man owned her asshole mouth pussy anything he wanted, anyway he wanted, and with anyone he wanted.

Watching his wife's gyrations Dave blew his second load of cum against the house as he realized she was hooked on this man's cock and since the man and Tracy both realized he had seen it all, it would happen again and he might be invited, no ordered, to watch.

Dave had left his house and made his way back to his car after that second orgasm against the side of the house. Tracy's panties were in his pocket and he kept his hand in there as well fingering the nylon material.

"Oh fuck I hope Tracy and that man leave soon," he thought. "I want to go home and see what she says about her day." Dave saw Tracy and the man leave his house and climb into the car. It backed from his driveway and shocked him as it came his way. "Oh fuck, Tracy knows my car!" Dave panicked what should he do? Lie down in the seat or hurriedly pull out and leave? It became irrelevant as the car stopped beside him.

"Hey Dave," Tracy called to him through the open car window. Dave looked over to see the two of them smiling at him again. Slowly he lowered his own window. "Do you still have my panties? I want to see them." Dave reluctantly reached in his pocket and withdrew the blue thong and both the onlookers laughed at him.

"I hope you enjoyed them and you can keep them as a souvenir of this morning. Maybe next time I'll let you drink the juice straight from the source." They both laughed again and the car pulled away and headed down the street, making a left at the next corner. Dave suddenly realized his cock was hard as a rock again, both from being caught by the pair and the thought of sucking Tracy's cunt and getting her juices fresh from there. He started his car and rapidly went around the block pulling into his own driveway and hurrying into the house.

He found his wife in the living room sitting on the edge of the couch with her legs spread and ramming several fingers into her pussy. Her right hand had the finger vibrator on her index finger and it was circling her clit. Her head was thrown back with her eyes closed and she was panting heavily as she approached an orgasm. Unknown to Dave the date rape drug was still causing her body to crave sex.

"Hey Di, are you okay?" he asked. His wife slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him. The fingers continued their fucking of her, totally unashamed that her husband had caught her masturbating.

"Oh God Dave," she gasped, "I am so fucking horny so get your pants off and get over here.' Suddenly her hips came off the couch, "God Dave I'm fucking cumming! Get your cock over here now."

Dianka continued fucking herself as Dave hurriedly stripped and went to her. Her free hand went to his cock and pulled him closer as she leaned forward and inserted it into her mouth. Dave gasped as his wife took his entire cock into her mouth and throat and stopped as her nose bumped his pelvic bone.

"Oh Baby," he moaned at the unexpected deep throat. Since she had never done this before he was amazed at how good it felt. The stranger had apparently transformed his wife and he wondered if he should just shove his cock up her ass the next time the opportunity presented itself, without asking. Dave quickly realized that despite 2 earlier nuts within the past two hours, he was about to cum again.

"Oh fuck Di, I'm about to cum baby," he gasped and as expected his wife backed off his cock and began to stroke it. "Guess my cum isn't good enough for her" he thought as he felt the sperm about to explode from his shaft. Diana also felt it and leaned in taking the first spurt on her nose and then engulfing the head in her mouth as she continued jerking on the shaft. Dave was thunderstruck that he had finally been allowed to cum on her face and now in her mouth, would she swallow also? Dianka continued milking his cock and Dave was amazed he had so much left after the earlier events but finally his balls were empty. Dianka withdrew from his cock and looking up at him smiled and opened her mouth so he could see the pool of cum there and then closed it and visibly swallowed three times and then opened her mouth again, showing Dave the empty cavity.

His exhausted cock twitched at the scene and Dave was astounded as it acted like it was going to remain hard but it finally began to soften. The softening stopped and it remained semi rigid as his wife screamed...

"OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!" Dianka's ass was again off the couch and moving wildly in the throes of her orgasm. "OH FUCK THIS FEELS SO GOOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" Dave was mesmerized as his wife had multiple orgasms as she exploded again and again for five minutes before finally stopping. Leaving her fingers full depth into her pussy she sank back exhausted onto the couch and Dave sank down to sit beside her. He placed his arm around her and drew her to him, cradling her head on his chest.

"Baby, I'm not complaining mind you, but what got into you?" he asked. He heard Dianka giggle...

"My fingers, your cock and your cream," she told him giggling again. "But what are you doing home?"

"I didn't feel well so decided to close the shop, come home, go to bed and get some rest, but now I feel much better," he replied. He also noticed Dianka's legs were spread and she was rubbing her clit with the fingertip vibrator.

While the drug was working itself from her system and the craving for sex was waning, Dianka had never felt like this before and her finger was keeping her in a state of semi arousal that she loved feeling. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Dave said as he hurriedly dressed. Dianka remained on the couch, teasing herself and ignoring him. Dave went to the door and looked back at his wife and contemplated whether she would be visible from the door and whoever was there would see her, legs spread, fingers rammed in her cunt and rubbing her clit. He was greatly surprised as his cock began to harden yet again and he realized he didn't care who was at the door, he hoped they could see that sight. So he pulled the door open even as he said "come in."

Dave was surprised when Tracy stepped through the door and even more surprised when she caught his head and pulled it to her and rammed her tongue into his mouth. Dave tried to pull away from the kiss, expecting Dianka to bitch about what was going on but Tracy held him firm for several minutes before releasing him.

"Get the video camera" Tracy ordered and crossed the living room to Dianka. Dave hurriedly grabbed the camera from the desk and checked it; the tape was either still there from the earlier escapades or it had been replaced. Either way a tape was there and Dave turned the camera on. He was surprised as he focused it that Tracy has sunk to her knees before his wife who had a smile on her face but continued to play with herself before her friend.

"Ready?" Tracy asked and at Dave's nod she leaned forward and buried her head in Dianka's crotch. Dianka immediately put both hands on the back of Tracy's head and appeared to pull her tighter into her cunt.

"Oh God yes," she gasped. "Eat me like a good friend should." Dianka's hips began to grind into Tracy's face as she began to pant. "Oh Tracy, your tongue is so talented." Dave moved closer to the couple in amazement. It was as if Dianka had forgotten he was there as she ground on Tracy's face. Then Tracy pulled back and Dianka cried out, "Oh fuck, please don't stop. Come on Tracy eat my cunt ... please!" Tracy laughed and sat back on her heels.

"I have a pair of crotchless panties on and I want Dave to fuck me as I eat you. No fucking, no eating," Tracy said. Dianka had looked shocked when Tracy said Dave was to fuck her but it changed to lust as the final demand was made.

"Then get your face in my cunt and your ass in the air so Dave can fuck you," Dianka said and grabbed Tracy's head and pulled it back to her crotch. "Get on your knees and fuck her," she ordered her husband. "Make sure you get some good footage of your cock ramming in and out of her cunt." Dianka still had no control over the situation as the drug was still affecting her; otherwise the whole scenario would not be taking place. Dave hurriedly dropped his pants and dropped down behind Tracy.

In her position Tracy's ass was in the air and with her micro mini skirt on Dave could see her panty crotch which gaped open displaying her pussy and the wetness glistening there. The area of panty before the cut out crotch was a deeper red than the panty itself, indicating she had been wet for awhile as she thought about what she was doing. Unknown to both Dave and Dianka, she was doing what her Master had told her to do, although she was very willing to do this without being ordered to.

Dave was totally surprised that Tracy wanted him to fuck her and that his cock was hard as a rock again making it possible for him to do so. He couldn't believe how many of his fantasies were being fulfilled today until a thought hit him. Was this a setup? Would the stranger now show up and get involved? Remembering Tracy calling him Master and him calling her slave, had Tracy been told to this?

He suddenly realized he didn't care how this played out. He finally got to fuck Tracy and if the stranger showed up and fucked Dianka simultaneously, he would film both women being fucked and probably blow a bigger load into Tracy's cunt at the sight of his wife being fucked again, this time while he was in the room. He grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance to Tracy's cunt and then looked at his wife.

"Come on Dave ... fuck her ... fuck her now so she keeps licking my cunt. Oh fuck she is good at this; I should have done this with her before. Back when you brought this threesome up I should have agreed. Oh fuck I'm going to ... oh fuck I'm cumming!" Dianka said and with her saying she was cumming, Dave rammed his cock home into Tracy. He trained the camera down at his cock as he pulled back and rammed it home again and again. Tracy's ass was gyrating wildly as her best friend's husband pounded her cunt and her best friend came on her face.

"Oh god that was so good," Dianka moaned as she again slumped back against the couch. Tracy lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, "Come on stud, fuck me. Fuck me good and you can keep these panties as a souvenir also, You can again sniff my juices from a pair of my panties."

Dave panicked as he looked at his wife. Was she about to find out that he had seen the earlier performances? But Dianka was in post orgasm euphoria and the words didn't sink in. Her eyes closed and the morning she had been through, the fuckings she had gotten, took their toll and her breathing deepened as she fell asleep.

Tracy again looked over her shoulder at Dave. "Keep fucking me," she whispered. "You will take tomorrow off and go to the Apex station just outside town on route 5. You will identify yourself as the blonde's husband and the man behind the counter will lead you to the back room and into the crawl space above the toilets. He has a hole prepared there in the ceiling so you can look into the toilet stall below you. Be there by 9:30 and hide your car out back. At 10 a woman will enter the stall below you and service men that come to the glory hole in that toilet. She will suck them off, fuck them, whatever they request and you will be able to watch it all. Do not make a sound or say anything as you watch her service all the men who show up, and there will be a number of them. Oh God Dave that's it, I'm going to ... going to ... Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Dave was excited at the prospect of playing voyeur at a glory hole; he had once had a membership at a porn site dedicated to it and still had several videos he had downloaded from it that Dianka knew nothing about. They all showed a blonde servicing big black cocks and he hoped to see that live in the morning but then a strange thought flitted into and then out of his mind as with a grunt he buried his cock into Tracy and held it there as he unloaded gob after gob of cum deep into her cunt.

After he had slumped back onto his heels Tracy grabbed the sides of her panty and pulled it down to her knees and then lifted each knee to get past them and pulled them to her ankles and then off. She turned around to Dave, who had filmed her removing them. He had just shut the camera off and placed it on the floor beside him as he fought to stay awake after his fourth orgasm in under three hours.

"Her baby" she said and paced the panties with the leg holes around his ears so that the crotch was a tight band against his nostrils and Dave immediately took a deep whiff of Tracy's pussy perfume again. "Like I said, they are yours to keep. I would like to be with you tomorrow and suck you as you watch the show below but my Master says no. When he removes the woman from the toilet you are to hurry out of the crawl space and get your ass home. Leave your car there and run to my house where I'll be waiting to hide you in the closet and my Master will bring this woman there and you can watch her further escapades. I will be taping the whole thing and at some point my Master will open the closet and you will come out and take over the filming, do you understand all that?"

Dave nodded and then that thought came back and he pulled Tracy's panties from his face. "Who is the woman going to be?" he asked even as he thought he knew the answer. It had to be his wife, that's why he had to identify himself as the blonde's husband.

"Don't worry about it; you'll know her when you see her. Now I need that tape cassette from the camera it has the entire mornings events on it and here's another one. Bring it with you tomorrow if you want, the hole will be big enough for you to film the action below, even as you watch it. No wait, you will bring the camera tomorrow." Dave removed the tape from the camera, exchanged it with the one Tracy held out, and placed that one back into the camera. Tracy leaned forward and Dave automatically opened his mouth as she again slipped her tongue into his mouth. She reached down and grabbed one of his hands and drew it to her crotch and rubbed Dave's hand over it. He instinctively thrust two fingers into her and Tracy wiggled her ass onto them, fucking herself on them. A few minutes later Dave felt the flood as Tracy creamed all over his hand and she then pulled back, gave him a peck on the cheek and stood. Dave could see the mixture of his cum and her juices running down the inside of her legs and then looked down at his hand. Tracy bent down and picked her red panty off the floor, wiped Dave's hand clean and then held them to his nose. He obediently sniffed deep it and she laughed as she again placed them on his face as a sweet smelling mask over his nose.

"That's a good boy, now breathe deep again," Tracy said and chuckled as he obeyed. She then walked to the door and opened it and turned back to Dave.

"I will make you a copy of this tape and then a copy of both tapes from tomorrow," she said and then stepped through the door and was gone. Dave knelt there on the floor, sitting on his heels as he considered the morning. He had his fantasies of seeing his wife and Tracy eating each other, he had fucked Tracy; another man had come over his wife's face and broke her ass cherry. Dianka had deep throated another man and he for the first time and swallowed both men's cum. Tomorrow he was positive he would see his wife at a glory hole, servicing all comers and with luck, some of the cocks she serviced would be big thick and black. Then he was probably going to witness her fucked by the stranger again at Tracy's house, no, probably by the stranger and other men. He probably would see his wife gangbanged by a number of men and he was shocked as he felt his cock stir and attempt to rise but it had been drained too many times today so only set there twitching as he sniffed on Tracy's panties and then he began to stroke it. He was definitely looking forward to tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.