Jenny's Party Disaster - Cover

Jenny's Party Disaster

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny endures humiliation from a band of bikers to save her family and friends

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Jenny never had a chance. She should have known better. They were having a few people over to watch the Final Four Championship game. Several couples had been invited over. Jen had opened the door once to let one couple in. She had closed the door, and escorted the couple downstairs to the family room. She had no sooner taken them downstairs, than her husband Joe heard the doorbell ring again. He met the couple, took their wine and sack of potato chips into the kitchen, and escorted them downstairs also.

They were no sooner on their way down, when Stephanie, their fourteen-year-old daughter had to answer the door again. The budding young girl was dressed in dark brown leather work boots that laced up to the top, just below her knees. Her grey hunting socks were turned down over the top of her boots and nicely accented her long tanned legs that disappeared into the bottom of her incredibly short denim cut-offs. The sides and been slit almost to the small copper rivets on the sides.

The husband walked a step behind his wife so he could ogle discretely and the provocative young teenager in her tight blue ribbed sweater. Stephanie's long reddish blond hair cascaded down her back past her waist. She was just starting to bloom, and her parents hadn't insisted that she wear a bra. Stephie knew she had them, and her parents were struggling with the concept that their baby girl was growing up.

Stephie's grapefruit sized melons pushed tightly against her form-fitting ribbed sweater and her long pink nipples bounced in time to telegraph her every step. Stephie didn't seem to place any importance on shutting the door. Her parents did it all the time when there was a party and they knew others would be arriving. Most people were used to coming in without knocking or ringing the bell. Jenny would not have thought anything odd about leaving the stained oak door open, and the screen door unlocked.

Nobody expected the group of bikers to be coming down this seldom traveled residential road. They were barely out of the city limits, but their five acre lot had all the amenities of everybody else just a few yards away. The only thing they didn't have was streetlights, and the living room lights shone through the closed screen door like a beacon in the light of the full moon.

Nobody seemed to notice the half dozen black men on their all-black boss hogs and Hayabusas. There were no mufflers. They all had baffles, and the soft sound echoed off of the barn, house and nearby parked cars.

The first clue Jenny had that anything was wrong, was that several huge black men were coming down the stairs. One had an arm wrapped around Stephanie's neck with a large hunting knife under her chin. Another with a long-barreled 38 special came through the walk-out basement door to guard the other exit. Four others followed, with a knife at the throat of the last couples' terrified wife.

"What's going on here?" Joe yelled at the alarming picture forming in front of him.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!" one of the big black men shouted as he hurled the husband of the last couple across the floor with his black-booted foot. Several of the women shrieked; the others were too terrified to make a sound.

The oldest, biggest one, named Mike, moved his knife from Stephanie's throat and pointed it at the crowd as his left hand dropped to cup her right breast. "Everybody shut the fuck up and sit down!" he repeated. The men sat on the long couch, and their wives huddled on their laps on several of the nearby sofas.

One of the other bikers, Ed, had been rummaging through the garage and came back with an armful of nylon rope and a canister of large zip ties, and a roll of 4" wide duct tape. He made everybody stand against the wall with their hands behind them. He tied their hands with two zip ties apiece. He next placed zip ties on the men's ankles. He duct-taped the men's mouths and eyes shut. Once he was satisfied with the restraints, he kicked the men over so they sprawled on the floor; some on their backs, others on their face.

He guided Jenny and the four women to sit on the couch. Mike still had his left arm around Stephanie and had been waving his 12" long hunting blade like a conductor's baton as he spat out orders.

Once they were all seated, Mike let go of Stephanie. Stephanie edged over slowly towards her mother, not knowing quite what to do, since she was the only one who had not been tied.

"What's your name, young lady?"

"Stephanie," was the reply from the shivering young girl with her hands over her mouth.

"Well, young lady, you are clearly the most beautiful young woman here tonight. We are all hungry and would like some beer and potato chips before the game starts. Can you do that for us?"

Steph looked over at her mother and father before slowly nodding. "You look like the perfect hostess; but you aren't dressed for the part. I want you to take your clothes off before you start serving any food. Can you do that?"

Stephanie froze. She turned slowly towards her mother, with her eyes pleading for help.

Jenny stood, with her arms bound behind her, walked over to the huge black man and dropped down to her knees. "Please don't hurt her. She is just a child. I will do a better job taking care of all of you. I beg you. Please let her out of this!" Jenny said as softly and sweetly as she could. Her mouth was quivering and tears were slowly streaking down her face.

"Maybe you can do some things better than your daughter, but I'll be the judge of that." Mike took the back of the large knife and laid it against the side of her face. With hardly any pressure, he tipped her over, so she fell to the floor. Jenny lay there on her side; unable to get up with her hands tied behind her. Mike stood with one large boot on either side of her and pointed the tip of his knife at Stephanie.

"Little lady, if you don't want to see your mom get hurt, you will do as your told. I told you; "You can't serve food dressed like that, so take them off!"

Stephanie started to shiver. Her hands concealed the fluttering of her lower lip as her tears started to flow down her face and drip past her hands cupped in front of her face. Stephanie looked slowly at her mother and over at her father. She knew somebody was going to get hurt if they didn't all cooperate.

Knowing she had no choice, Stephanie knelt down on one knee to untie her boots. "Forget the damned boots! Stand back up and take off that blouse. Stephanie put both hands over her eyes in her kneeling position. She had never been forced to do anything before, now she was terrified of these huge strangers with knives ordering all of them around. Slowly, Steph stood, trying to clear her mind. "Was this really happening?" she wondered.

Stephanie looked pleadingly over at her mother again as she reached for the top button of her form fitting knit blouse. She could hardly make her fingers push the first button back through the eyelet. One by one, she lowered her hands and reluctantly opened them. She felt the chill of the evening air as the last one was released. Steph desperately held on to the sides, forcing the sides to overlap after it was unbuttoned.

"Take it off, or I'll slit your fucking mother's throat!"

Stephanie dropped to her knees, and lay her chest on her thighs as she slowly brought the front of her sweater away from her. The blouse slowly slipped down her back as her unseen fingers forced it away from her. Stephanie took the now removed blouse and tucked it between her chest and thighs.

"Stand up dammit!"

Stephanie was sobbing softly as she stood. Knowing she had no choice, she dropped the blouse at her feet and covered her nipples with her hands.

"You can either take those jeans off of your own free will, or we will cut them off of you and you will have nothing to put on later when we take you with us!"

"Oh, no!" Stephanie thought. I can't let them take me anywhere. She struggled, trying to clear her mind and focus on what they were telling her. She couldn't cover her breasts and take her shorts off at the same time.

Stephanie could hardly see what she was doing. With tears streaming down her face, she slowly reached for the front of her jeans. She unbuttoned the large brass button at the waist, but couldn't seem to find the tab on her zipper. She had to wipe her eyes and nose. Once she found the zipper tab, the sound seemed deafening as it seemed to echo through the quiet room. The men knew what was going on and were tense with the thought of this beautiful youngster getting naked in the same room.

Stephanie sobbed as she put her hands on the sides of her denim shorts, knowing what was next. With arms that were almost paralyzed, Stephie forced the denim down over her slender hips. Her shorts were so tight, they took her thong with it. The dark blue denim slid down slowly to reveal the reddish brown downy fuzz above her slit. Instead of a curtain going down, the blue denim "curtain" slid down slowly to reveal her magnificently shaven bald badge of heaven.

The men were stunned with her beauty. As Stephanie's jeans fell, she could not hide the final sob of anguish at her now fully exposed nudity. She struggled desperately to cover her breasts and vagina.

"Put your fucking arms down at your sides and stand up straight!"

Stephanie did as ordered, but she couldn't stop the Goosebumps from cascading across her face and body.

"Alright, mommy; you think we should substitute you for her. What can you do to convince us that we should take a thirty-six-year old mother rather than her succulent fourteen-year-old daughter?"

Jenny sobbed quietly into the floor where her face seemed to be pinned. Mike reached down and grabbed her by one of her armpits, and brought her to her feet. He stuck his knife between her wrists and slit open her bindings. Jenny rubbed her wrists, trying to regain her circulation, and fighting with her mind for time to think. "What should she do?" She knew she had to do something to divert them away from her daughter.

Jenny looked over at her fourteen-year-old daughter. She was shivering with tears of terror streaking down her face.

"Strip!"

Jenny fought with her emotions. It would kill her husband to know what she was doing. She knew she had no choice. There was no way out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.