Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

THE OBEDIENT SECRETARY GOES TO PARIS

Sue Weston perennially harbored a deep-seated desire to taste the decadent excesses of French society and witness first-hand the "free-love" romance of the left bank. After her confinement and the birth of her first-born, she felt that obsession become increasingly more urgent sensing that the joys of life were passing her by with dreadful certainty.

She had taken a few months off from work during the blessed event and only now was back to her normal self with a glow of health in her cheeks and with the puffiness of the childbirth in the past. The necessarily hasty wedding to her fiancée Alfie was more a contract than a celebration. He pulled her into the secure area of married life and acceptable motherhood with a respected name on the birth certificate. She was certain he would never be a faithful husband but she doubted he would ever embarrass her in mixed society. In fact, she encouraged her maid Polly to afford the young banker with "in house" pussy to keep him away from the lure of strange stuff in darkened alleyways and houses of pleasure. Polly was more than agreeable to the scenario because Alfie was quite handsome and his male equipment was top notch.

Her maid managed to find a wet nurse for her mistress and eventually Sue procured the services of a full-time nanny to take over her parental duties. Alfie was so busy in his own business affairs that he posed no objection to the arrangement and encouraged his spouse to tend to the details.

Sue had tried to keep abreast of the changes at her place of business and watched the world of International Commodity Brokerage adapt to new political realities. Her boss visited her several times to assure her that her position was still hers and that they were all awaiting her return. She allowed him to explore her posterior geography out of sight of any prying eyes whilst they were having tea in the drawing room. Her Alfie was detained at the bank and she knew the older married man wanted desperately to have her backside in his grasp after such a long absence. Of course, they could not engage in any heated spanking session because of the servants underfoot, but he did manage a finger or two up her tight hole just to make her purse her lips into a perfect "O" for his inspiration.

Sue liked her boss and his firm manner and businesslike demeanor. She promised to be at the office on Monday next and that she would be in fit condition for any discipline if it were warranted.

She filled the ever needy Polly in on all the sordid details and instructed her to relieve the pressure building up in her female parts with her wet and active tongue. Her husband came home late but joined in with both she and Polly behind the locked door of the master bedroom suite. They used poor Polly shamelessly but never received a single complaint from the totally depraved young female. Alfie was a conservative banker and a banker's son but he enjoyed using his wife's back hole with complete abandon and paused every now and then to insert his cock into Polly's waiting mouth for her to taste her mistress's anal juices and Alfie's strong scent of spunk. The perverted maid sprawled naked across Sue's perspiring back with her boobs bouncing seductively against her female flesh.

Alfie gave it to his wife with heated gusto and made great sport of filling Polly's willing mouth with his tool whenever he needed more juice on it. The joyful wife was beginning to arrive at her ultimate climax and she clutched Polly's buttocks with her strong fingers searching for yielding flesh. The dam burst and her backside was flooded with creamy cum. Her attentive spouse bounced his still firm cock on Polly's face and she took him inside to clean him off thoroughly.

Since her oral ministrations forestalled his shrinking, he came around behind Polly and took her in much the same way as his wife being careful to slide up inside her tight opening as gently as possible. The two women were tongue dueling right in front of him and it drove him to frenzied action mounted on Polly's sweating flanks.

The next morning, Sue put Polly and the nanny in charge of her new-born and told them to send her a message at work if she was needed. She did not want to desert her child but she wanted the opportunity to have gainful employment and a chance for advancement in the International Commodity Brokerage business. She was hard put to admit the secondary desire of wanting her boss to place her into position over the desk for stern treatment. He might be getting old but his skills were excellent and she much appreciated his attentiveness to her discipline.

Unfortunately, this first morning back was rampant with speculation about the expansion of the firm to another city. She was shocked to learn that the firm of Higgins, Stubblemeyer and Nelson, International Commodity Brokers, LTD would be opening up offices in the city of Paris, France within a fortnight. She had always wanted to go to Paris but never seemed to have the time or the funds. Now she would have an opportunity to transfer to the new location and have more responsibility than ever before. She knew that her boss would help her secure the new posting in the exciting city.

All she had to do was to get her husband's blessing and she was certain she would be able to bend him to her will with promises of untold delights. She would have to take Polly and the nanny and find a new wet-nurse in Paris but it was a very doable task.

The very first place she went was to the passport office to get the official clearance and correct papers for an extended stay on the continent. The French Embassy furnished her with a permission letter for working in Paris since her firm was creating a number of new jobs for French workers in France. After she had everything lined up for a quick departure, she returned to work and had a special spanking session with Mister Nelson. He was so enthusiastic that the entire staff on the work floor could hear her groans of distress and the sound of the heavy black leather belt being applied with authoritative attitude. Since she would be gone for a long time, the older gentleman took advantage of the opportunity to anoint her pretty backside with his mature cream watching her face for every change of expression as he applied deep pressure to her rectal channel. The men outside wished the blinds were not drawn so tightly because they all wanted to see Sue take it from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.