Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

The Obedient Secretary Earns a Promotion

Sue was playing footsie with Alfred all during dinner. She even removed her shoe and managed to rub his rampant cock into a sticky geyser inside his custom tailored trousers. When they repaired to the veranda for some twilight cocktails, she felt her own juices running in little rivulets down the inside of her long shapely legs.

Poor Alfred was rock-hard again even with a load still sitting inside his britches. He pulled Sue aside in the long hallway and they molded into one behind the thick full length curtains. She leaned forward slightly just the way she liked to do on the public conveyance. It was the best angle to get the full length of the young banker's cock pressed into her womanly slit.

Only this time "Alfie" was adamant that his overly teased cock would be dipped into young Miss Weston's honey pot. He pushed up her gown in the rear and quickly yanked down her elegantly stitched bloomers. It was a good thing Sue was already wet with the anticipation of being impaled in just such a manner. She did not think it would be possible with all the people wandering around but here she was bent forward with her wet slit offered up for proper impalement.

With one desperate thrust, young Alfie slid his thick cock right up inside Sue's waiting pussy. She gasped at the deep penetration and the satisfying stretching of her tight little almost virgin pussy. Sue bit the back of her hand not wanting any servants to discover her disgraceful position.

The steady beat of the thick shaft sliding in and out of her female parts soon had Sue panting like a frenzied schoolgirl doing her best to please her teacher. Alfie pushed Sue's head down low to the floor. Now her filled female slit was squishing quite satisfactorily and he was even able to reach down and play with the pampered girl's immaculate brown eye. The spirited pounding on the long-legged teenager's bottom did not slow down as he inserted first one finger and finally managed to shove 3 fingers into her tight little back door. Alfie withdrew his fingers and watched the gaped hole slowly resume its normal tightly puckered appearance. Just to see the panting girl's reaction, he presented his somewhat stained fingers to the young woman's face.

Sue inhaled the scent of her own dirt hole and she knew the boy was testing her resolve. She did not hesitate to suck all of his dirty fingers into her mouth and lick them clean. Alfie was astonished at the pretty girl's kinky efforts to please him. He softly spanked her flanks to acknowledge her naughtiness and to show his appreciation for her cooperation.

Her low pitched moans caught the attention of a couple of the servants who smiled in the realization that "young Miss was at it again!"

Alfie was unable to restrain himself any longer and he grabbed the young girl's ample flanks resolutely as he divested himself of every last drop of creamy cum straight into her dripping wet vagina. Sue staggered at the force of the emission but steadfastly pushed back to receive her well-delivered load.

She could feel and almost hear her heart pounding frantically. Her orgasm was almost on her and she begged Alfie to keep his cock inside just a little bit longer for her to achieve her much needed release.

When the convulsions hit her, Sue leaned back into Alfie and whimpered submissively her gratitude for his ministrations. Alfie withdrew his slowly shrinking cock and helped Sue to rearrange her clothing so that nothing would look amiss in front of the others. She dropped to her knees to assist him in putting away his certified tool of satisfaction but licked it clean with her greedy tongue first.

They stood facing each other and looked deep into each other's eyes. Alfie leaned forward and possessed Sue's lips with his open mouth and inquisitive tongue. Sue opened wide and allowed him to investigate every corner of her saliva laden mouth. Her tongue rose up to meet him but was quickly defeated in combat and soon surrendered in sweet submissiveness. Only when he calmed down to some degree of steady slurping did she venture to place her tongue past his gate-keeping lips and into the silky heat of his mouth. She licked his tongue delicately and felt her pussy lips brim over with her own juices and the seeping load of creamy cum oozing out in tantalizing tiny drops of tender sensitivity.

She wanted his cock inside her mouth so bad that she almost told him her desire in no uncertain terms. No, it was far too indelicate and they were already overdue in the other place. Her parents were sure to suspect her absence and the absence of Alfred was somehow connected. It was simply too much to be faced with an unwanted interrogation on such a momentous night.

"Will I see you on the tram Monday morning, Miss Sue?"

"Of course, Alfie, I mean, Alfred. I always look forward to our pleasant little special moments. I must implore you to not mention my travels to my parents. They are ignorant of my employment and would be mortified at my adventures to see the real world."

"Miss Weston, I would not presume to reveal the slightest hint of our acquaintance."

To seal his words, Alfie cupped Sue's arse cheeks and gave them a proprietary squeeze like an ardent lover would give to his fiancée.

She giggled at his impertinence and was obvious in her delight to be so used by young Alfred.

When they arrived back with the others, she saw her maid Polly shake her head in displeasure. Sue knew the jealous girl immediately suspected her absence related to her consummation of illicit copulation of some nature with the handsome Alfred.

After all the guests had departed, Sue and her maid made her ready for the night. When Polly saw her finely designed knickers slick with the juicy residues of both Alfie and herself, she looked up with accusing eyes at her mistress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.