Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

THE ADVENTURES OF AN OBEDIENT SECRETARY

It came to the attention of Lady Weston that her daughter Sue was seldom at home during the daytime hours. When she inquired of the maid Polly as to her daughter's whereabouts, the devious little doxie looked off in the distance and said,

"I 'spect her's volunteering now that the War has started, mum!"

The perfectly coiffed middle-aged woman fluffed her curls and immediately switched her attention to more interesting things like the overly burned toast in the serving tray.

The adventurous Sue was already well on her way to her new position as personal secretary at the Offices of Higgins, Stubblemeyer, and Nelson, International Commodity Brokers, LTD. She was working personally under the direct supervision of young Mr. Nelson a most decidedly non-young person.

She did not want to be late a second time as her first infraction had been dealt with most severely over the top of Mr. Nelson's desk. The pretty 18 year old technical virgin had been well acquainted with such necessary corrections from her days at the Whitechapel Girl's Finishing Academy and considered them an integral part of her training.

Even Mr. Nelson's anal attentions had been most informative to Sue in her quest for acquiring knowledge from the common-folk. She had never imagined the elderly gentleman to be so virile or vigorous in his coupling technique. Sue tried to picture the man's spouse in such a position and she correctly concluded such a scene would never take place in the Nelson household.

She had encountered the same handsome young lad on the public conveyance on her way to work and she took pains to insure her bottom was placed well out of sight of the other passengers so he could continue his frenzied explorations of her posterior geography without creating any suspicion. Of course, she maintained her pretense of complete disregard of his attentions and even gave the impertinent fellow a casual smile as a polite person would grant to a familiar stranger. Admittedly, his ministrations on this occasion were far superior to the hurried first time when he was fearful of her visible protestations in front of spectators. She could sense he was more relaxed and confident in his manipulations of her person with furtive success.

Sue was a bit aghast that the aggressive young man even went so far as to wiggle his name tag on his work vest right in front of her face. It said rather simply "Alfie" which she correctly assumed to be his Christian and not his family name. It struck her as an odd manner of introduction and would be frowned upon in social circles. She found the name Alfie to be particularly amusing because it reminded her of a disreputable family member banned from family gatherings because of his proclivity to discussing intimate matters with females in a most inappropriate manner.

Her new-found "friend" Alfie seemed well-satisfied with his travels over her fleshy curves and into those dangerous hidden areas seldom visited by male fingers. He was whistling a bouncy tune as he jumped off just before her final destination.

Mr. Nelson was a bit preoccupied this morning and he instructed her to assist two green shaded young men bent over their books in a rear office away from the main floor. They were sorting out a jumble of records from prior years in an effort to make the figures of profit and loss make some kind of sense.

Sue introduced herself as Miss Weston and the two reserved accountants gave up their names as Stanley and Virgil. They were so similar in appearance that she asked,

"Are you two related in some way?"

Stanley blushed a pretty shade of pink and allowed that he was Virgil's older brother. He informed her that they both started working at the firm together and that they both had only recently been promoted to the level of audit managers. They fed her stacks of receipts to type into lined columns on the audit sheets and she stayed busy for the entire day forgetting completely about lunch. When Stanley told her it was almost quitting time, she realized she had to pee in the most desperate way and was mortified to ask the pertinent question of,

"Where is the Ladies room?"

Virgil who was the more observant of the two brothers deduced her need immediately and indicated a plain door in the back of the office with a nearly imperceptible nod of his curly blond head.

Sue almost ran in her haste to relieve herself in the tiny bathroom. Somehow her shoe became caught up in the railing on the toilet floor and she found herself in a most embarrassing position with her skirts above her hips and her feet immobile in the metal rail. She was forced to shout out.

"I say, Virgil or Stanley, might I bother one of you to release me from being stuck in here."

At first, there was only silence outside the door and then she heard a very low voice inquire,

"Miss Weston, we will come in only if you authorize it. It is most unseemly to view a young lady at her toilet in private."

Sue was beginning to see the utter ridiculous nature of her predicament.

"Please, enter either one of you or both of you and get me out of here. I feel quite silly!"

The two brothers entered and viewed Sue naked from the waist down and perched delicately on top of the wooden commode. Stanley held both her hands to bring her into a semi-standing position as Virgil crouched low under her feet extracting her from the clutches of the toilet. She could see Virgil inspecting every square inch of her female anatomy from his almost supine position beneath her. At the same time, she became aware that her hands had pulled Stanley's hand right into her breasts and that her gyrations had caused her nipples to become visibly aroused at the sudden friction.

Sue leaned forward and fell listlessly into Stanley's arms and sank lower until her female parts were hovering directly above Virgil's waiting face. The older brother was twisting her sensitive nipples in such a way as to make her female juices spray lightly onto the younger brother's face and she allowed her pulsating slit to make contact with his open lips and probing tongue. She sighed and blurted out,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.