Cave In - Cover

Cave In

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Teenager exploring a cave is caught in a cave in. Upon recovering he discovers he has new talents and also makes one important new friend.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control  

After Steve left, my folks showed up and spent a good part of the evening with me. We had dinner together and just talked about all the things that have happened over the last couple of months. One exciting thing was that a science team from the University of Washington showed up and paid dad $100,000 for the exclusive rights to retrieve more crystals from my cave.

They left after dinner, so I decided to go next door and visit Max for awhile a while. We talked for a several hours till it got late. "Ok, kid, you need to split" he told me "I'm hoping to get me some tonight" he winked at me "when the night nurse, Maria shows up."

I decided to play dumb, so he explained "last night I was playing a little grab ass with her, when she got all huffy with me and stormed out. A few minutes later she came back in, grabbed the sheets and pulled them down and my gown up and blew me, right then and there. I figured I'd die from the excitement. I hoping that maybe tonight I can get her to go all the way, probably kill me, but what a way to go huh, so beat it!"

I laughed and went out in the hall. The nurses were just changing shifts and I saw Donna and Maria taking notes from the nurses coming off shift. So I popped into Maria's mind and told her to fuck Max tonight. She won't feel guilty and if he dies, she'll not mention the sex to anyone.

I smiled and returned to my bed. Since Maria was going to be occupied with Max for awhile, a while I was planning on having a little more fun with Donna too.

A couple of hours later Donna came to my room. I had dozed off and caught a few zzz's, so I felt a little refreshed. I let her finish checking my vitals and we chatted. I checked her thoughts to see if she had to be anywhere soon, and turned out that I was her last patient of the night, unless there were any problems, she was available for the next hour or two.

As she turned to leave, I grabbed her mind and first had her lock the door to my room. Next I told her mind that she was to do what ever I told her to do from this point forward. I really didn't have much finesse yet, so although she would obey me, she would not do so willingly.

I told her to come and stand by my bed as I sat up on the edge. I could feel her mind resisting my commands but she came over anyway. "What is happening to me, you little pig, what are you doing to me!" she said angrily, getting louder the more she spoke. Thinking fast, I told her to talk quietly, in a normal voice.

"You bastard, you can't get away with this" she hissed at me next.

I hadn't thought ahead enough to realize that she'd not want to do this. So I told her mind 'you want to do this for Alan, you want to do what he says and you won't tell anyone about what happens.'

Her whole demeanor changed at this point and she asked, "What would you like me to do?"

"First take off your top and show me your tits." I commanded.

She quickly removed her top and bra and tossed them next to me on the bed. Next I told her that I was going to feel her tits for a bit, and suck on them. Then I proceed to do that, grabbing a tit in each hand and massaging it, pinching her nipples. She moaned softly, and her nipples got almost as hard as rocks. They now stood erect, almost an inch long and twice as big as a pencil erasure.

While playing with her left nipple with my hand, I took her right one into my mouth and began sucking on it. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned a little louder this time and placed her hand on the back of my head holding me close to her tit. After awhile I switched sides and repeated the process. This time she groaned "oooohhhhh yessss" as I gobbled on her left tit.

To me this was the greatest moment of my life, here I was sucking on the tits of a mature, woman and she was enjoying it, with a little help from me. I was also scared out of my wits, but nothing was going to stop me now.

Leaning back, I now told her "strip, take the rest of it off." She nodded and stepped back. First she took off her shoes, which didn't do much for me anyway; they were those ugly rubber "Gator" shoes, then her socks. Next came her pants, and finally her panties, they were little blue cotton things. They looked sexy to me, so I told her to give them to me; I was going to keep them.

As I shoved them under my pillow for now, I notice that the crotch was wet. Now this was my first time, but I had read enough porn online to know how this was supposed to go. Then I realized that I had all of Max's memories to draw on too. Doing a quick "search" I found what I was looking for.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.