Cave In
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teenager exploring a cave is caught in a cave in. Upon recovering he discovers he has new talents and also makes one important new friend.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control  

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I was very thirsty. I saw a water bottle sitting on a small table just out of reach from my bed. I still had IVs and wires attached to me all over, in addition to being as weak as a baby. So getting up to reach was not an option. I thought maybe I could reach it from my current position, if I stretched out. So gingerly, trying not to unplug anything, I leaned over and stretched out as far as I could

I was still coming up just a few inches short, so I tried a little harder, when suddenly I felt a slight buzzing at the back of my head, and the water bottle took off, flying into my hand. I shook my head, not believing what just happened. I decided that I was not fully awake yet and it just seemed like it flew into my hand.

After taking a drink or two I just laid there for a bit, hoping to drift off to sleep, when in walked a nurse "Oh, you're awake. My name is Donna; I'm your night nurse. Bonnie told me you were finally awake. I'm really happy to finally actually meet you."

I introduced myself and we chatted for a couple of minutes. I liked Donna; she was a pretty lady, about 5' 6" tall, with curly shoulder length brown hair, pretty face and nice figure. I'd guess her to be in her mid thirties.

Another nurse walked into my room, it was feeling like grand central here all of the sudden. She motioned to Donna, and Donna stepped away for me and they started whispering to each other. I'm kinda nosy, so I tried real hard to hear what they were saying. I felt that funny buzzing in the back of my head again, and suddenly it was like I was right there in the middle of their conversation. Only instead of just hearing two whispering voices, I heard four. 'What the hell' I thought to myself.

I concentrated a little harder and was able to pick apart identify the different voices. Now this was getting really freaky. I realized that I was not only hearing their actual voices, I was hearing their thoughts as well. Concentrating I was able to hone in on first Donnas' and then the other nurse Maria.

They were talking about another patient, Max Daniels, an old guy in the room next to mine. He is a seventy-five year old patient with a heart condition on his last leg. He was also a horn dog, trying to grab the nurses' asses when they checked on him. Donna was the senior nurse on night shift and she was trying to tell Maria to just ignore it, he was really harmless and would be gone soon.

Maria on the other hand just figured he was a dirty old man. She was thinking why she couldn't have this patient (me) instead. At least I was cute, someone she could tease and flirt with. I felt sorry for the old guy for some reason and thought what Maria should do is go over and give the old guy a blowjob or something. Next thing I know she headed out the door. My connection broke with her as soon as she left the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.