Charlie
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Read what happens in the life of a teenage boy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Pregnancy  

Linda and Tracy were looking out the dark kitchen window of Linda's kitchen, waiting for their teenage children to return from the dance. Linda had told Charlie that she and Tracy were going out and may not be home until late.

"Shouldn't be too much longer," Tracy said, as she watched the street and held Linda's hand.

"Shouldn't be," Linda agreed, and added, "Do you think this will work?"

"If Charlie is as horny as Jenny, there's no way in hell it won't work."

It wasn't long before Jenny's car pulled into her driveway. The two ladies intently watched as the teenagers sat in the car for several minutes. Linda took a quick gasp of air when she saw Charlie get out of the car and walk to the driver's side to help his date to her feet. His hand remained in hers as they walked to her front door.

"It's now or never, Kids," Tracy whispered, then squeezed Linda's hand as they disappeared inside.

Linda faced Tracy and put her arms around her neck and leaned in for a kiss. The thought of Charlie making love to Jenny had her juices flowing and she needed Tracy to help her quell them.

Tracy returned the kiss, but pulled away after just a few seconds. "Good things come to those who wait," she said, with a grin.

"How long do we give them?" Linda asked, with her arms still around her lover's neck.

Tracy glanced out the window, then looked Linda in the eye. "May I ask you something, something personal?"

"Sure."

"Did you use protection last weekend?"

Linda pressed her body tight against Tracy's. She felt her breasts rubbing against her lover's and could feel the warmth of her breath on her cheek.

"No," she whispered.

Tracy smiled wickedly at the woman. "On purpose?"

Linda stepped away from her and leaned against the stove as Tracy leaned against the counter opposite her. "I did not intend for that to happen last weekend."

"Are you protected now?" Tracy asked.

"No."

Tracy took the two steps to where Linda was standing. She ran the back of her hand along Linda's cheek before asking, "Do you want to get pregnant?"

Linda stepped away from her lover and watched the house next door. She knew that last weekend was too soon to be fertile after her period, but this weekend was a different story. "Is Jenny using anything?" she timidly asked.

"Yes," she heard Tracy say behind her, "And so am I."

"Is it evil of me to want my son's baby growing in me?" Linda asked, still peering out the window.

Tracy stepped behind her lover and slipped her arms around her waist. She leaned in and kissed her neck as she slid her hands up and cupped Linda's breasts. "Hmmmm, deliciously so."

"Let's go see what they're doing," Linda sighed, the arousal evident in her voice.

The two ladies walked across the yard to Tracy's house and slipped in the back door, careful to be very quiet. The house was dark and music could barely be heard coming from down the hallway. They slipped their shoes off at the door, and Linda followed Tracy to Jenny's closed bedroom door. Tracy brought her finger to her lips in the universal signal to remain quiet as they leaned their heads against the door and listened. Soft mewing sounds were coming from the other side.

Linda watched as Tracy slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. A small amount of light coming from a lit candle gave the room a soft romantic feel. Their eyes went to the bed and saw a naked Jenny lying on her back. Her legs were spread wide, and an equally naked Charlie was lying between them, with his face buried in her pussy.

"Oh, Charlie, that feels so good," Jenny moaned, as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh yeah, right there, Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Linda tore her eyes from the erotic sight and looked at the girl's mother. She saw the lust, the want, and the desire for them shining from her eyes. Her attention was drawn back to the teenage lovers, and she could not help but lick her lips as she saw Charlie's naked form.

Tracy pulled the door shut and leaned against the wall. "Oh my God," she very lightly, but excitedly whispered. "That was more exciting than I could have imagined."

Linda grasped the hem of her lover's t-shirt and pulled it over her head. No words were said as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She lowered herself to her knees and opened the front of Tracy's blue jeans before sliding both them and her panties down her lovely legs. She took a quick breath before leaning forward and licking the pussy juices off Tracy's inner thighs.

Tracy loved the feeling of Linda's tongue on her pussy. She loved the way it made her feel, knowing their children were just on the other side of the door. With all her strength, she pushed Linda back and pulled her to her feet. It was her turn to strip Linda and she quickly did so. Her hands cupped her lover's breasts as their lips pressed together and their tongues mingled inside Linda's mouth. Gathering all her strength once again, Tracy pulled away and slowly opened the door. Together, they stepped into the bedroom and approached the bed.

"Mom!" Jenny shrieked. "Oh my God, what are you doing here?"

Linda's eyes were on her son as he quickly raised his head from between Jenny's legs. A moan slipped from her lips when she saw that his lips and chin glistened with his girlfriend's love juice.

"What the... ?" Charlie started, then stopped when he noticed that both women were naked.

Jenny's bed was a twin size, and had enough room on each side for someone to walk. Tracy took one side, and Linda stepped to the other, as they both knelt beside the bed. Tracy cupped one of her daughter's young tits in her hand and started rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Linda placed her hand on her son's head and gently pushed it back to the girl's very wet cunt.

"Mom," Jenny whispered, when Tracy lowered her mouth to the hardened nipple in her fingers. "Oh," came a surprised sigh, as Linda sucked the other nipple into her mouth.

Charlie ran his tongue up and down the wet slit in front of his face, but his attention was on his mother's mouth as it sucked Jenny's nipple. In all his wildest dreams, he never would have imagined that he would witness what his eyes were taking in. He felt Jenny raise her hips, and his tongue slipped further into the welcoming hole.

He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her legs as Jenny's hips started to gyrate. Her body then stiffened and his mouth was filled with lots of warm juice that could only have come from the massive orgasm that Jenny was experiencing.

"Come here, Charlie," Tracy said to the boy, holding her hand out to him.

He took her hand and let her guide him on top of her daughter. "Do you want him inside you?" he heard her ask Jenny.

"Oh God, yes!" Jenny told them.

"Mommy, guide your son's cock into my daughter's wet cunt," Tracy said to Linda.

Linda smiled at Tracy, then at Jenny. "He has a nice cock, hard and strong." She slid her hand between their young bodies, grasped her son's tool, and aimed it at the virgin pussy. She rubbed the cock up and down Jenny's slit, getting it wet with her juices before positioning it at her entrance. When Charlie pushed slightly, she removed her hand and watched the girl's face as her pussy filled with cock for the first time.

"It feels, oh, it feels ... good," she groaned, as Charlie's balls rubbed against her ass.

"Fuck her good, Charlie," Linda told him, as she rubbed his back. "Fuck her just like you fucked me."

Charlie buried his face in Jenny's neck as his hips rose and fell, driving his hard cock in and out of the young cunt. Jenny had her eyes wide open and stared into the eyes of her mother's lover. "Fuck me, oh God, yes, fuck my cunt, Charlie!"

Linda tore her eyes away from the young girl, looked to where Tracy was kneeling on the other side of the bed, and saw her staring back at her. She licked her lips when her eyes dropped to Tracy's hard nipples and felt pussy juice running down her thighs.

"You like his cock, Baby?" Tracy asked her daughter. "Do you like the way it feels sliding in and out of your pussy?"

"Oh yes, Mommy!" Jenny moaned, "I feel so full."

Tracy and Linda fell silent as they watched the two young lovers squirm on the bed. They both felt the arousal grow to new heights as Jenny's moans and groans became louder and more passionate. Tracy smiled at Linda when Charlie's body stiffened, and with a loud drawn out grunt, he filled Jenny's pussy with his sauce.

"Oh fuck, Jenny," Charlie moaned, "Fuck, you feel so good."

"So do you," Jenny whispered, as her legs relaxed and slipped from around his waist.

Charlie felt a little weird as he rolled off her body and sat on the edge of the bed, facing his mother. He saw the unmistakable look of lust on her face before his eyes traveled down to her tits, then the rest of the way down to her very wet cunt. He did not say anything as he watched her lean forward and take his wilting cock into her mouth.

Linda was beyond excited as she closed her lips around her son's soft wet cock. She let his cock slip from her lips and grasped it between a thumb and forefinger as she started cleaning Jenny's and his combined juices off the shaft.

Charlie watched his mother with wide eyes. Two weeks ago, he was thankful if he saw her showing a little more skin than a son should see, then last weekend happened and his world changed. His mother was now sucking his cock, and it felt so fucking good. He closed his eyes and laid his hand on top of her head as she slowly bobbed up and down the hardening shaft.

Linda pulled away from her son and stood up. She held her hand out to the boy, helped him to his feet, and guided him to the chair in Jenny's bedroom. Charlie sat down, expecting his mother to sit on his lap, but she stepped behind him instead and pressed her tits to his back. Together, they watched as Tracy crawled between Jenny's widespread legs, lowered her face to the creamy slit, and lovingly starting licking it.

"Oh my God," Charlie breathed; not believing what he was seeing, but enjoying it nonetheless.

"Did you know they were lovers?" Linda asked her son, as she leaned forward and kissed his ear. When he didn't respond, she continued, "You like watching two women together, don't you?"

"Yessssss," came the soft whisper.

"They look so sexy together, don't they?" she asked, teasing his ear with her tongue and rubbing his chest with her hands.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jenny was loudly moaning, as she rocked her hips up to meet her mother's tongue.

Jenny grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and pulled her mother's face tighter against her quivering cunt. She could not believe how much better it felt to be licked after she had Charlie's cock pumping in and out of her twat. Combine the wonderful and powerful orgasm Charlie had given her, with what her mother was doing with her tongue and lips, and Jenny was reeling in a sexual frenzy. "Yesssssssssss!" she screamed, as her body fired all nerve endings at once in a tremendous cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.