Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Read what happens in the life of a teenage boy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Pregnancy  

Charlie woke up the next morning badly having to pee. He hurried across the hallway and closed the bathroom door before relieving himself. When he finished, he washed his hands, opened the door, and was going to go to his bedroom, when he smelled breakfast cooking.

"Mmmm, smells great," he said to his mother, as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"It'll be ready in a few minutes. Did you sleep well?" she asked him, hoping she didn't sound as nervous to him as she did to herself.

"Yeah, slept great." He leaned against the counter and took a sip of the hot coffee while he watched his mother preparing breakfast. She had her robe on and was wearing her fuzzy slippers. He wondered if she had anything on underneath.

"Charlie?" she said, still facing away from him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry for what I did last night," she said, her voice was low and was now quivering.

Charlie took another sip before responding. "Nothing to be sorry for."

Linda turned the burner off and took the skillet to the table, placing it on a hot pad, then faced her son. "I didn't sleep last night. I was thinking too much about it."

Charlie didn't say anything, mainly because he didn't know what to say. He took another sip of his coffee before sitting down at the table.

"Your father and I haven't, well, we weren't all that close before he left," she explained.

"Mom," Charlie started to speak, but stopped when Linda held her hand up.

"Let me finish, please. Did you enjoy it?" she asked, as she watched her son dish the scrambled eggs and bacon onto his plate.

"Very much," he told her, "Did you?"

Linda sat across from him and watched him eat. She loved her son and feared what she was contemplating might ruin everything. When he had finished, she gathered enough courage to say what she had been thinking. "Enough to do it again, that is, if you want to?"

Charlie could only stare at his mother. He could not believe everything that has happened since yesterday afternoon. He slowly nodded his head.

Linda got to her feet, walked around the table, and stood beside her son. Her breathing quickened, as she watched him get to his feet and stand in front of her. She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled as he put his on her hips, then they leaned in and gently kissed. It was not a normal mother/son type of kiss. This was sensual. This held promise of the things that could be. Their passions soon rose, and Linda put her hands on the back of his head as she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into his accepting mouth.

Charlie felt her breasts as they pressed against his chest. He felt his mother's lips, then her tongue explore his mouth. He kept one hand on her hip, slid the other down to her ass, and felt his cock stiffen in his pants as he pushed it tight against his mother's tummy.

"Charlie," she said, as she pulled her face away from his.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Let's go to my room. We'll be more comfortable."

Charlie let her take his hand and lead him into her bedroom. When she turned to face him, his hands went the belt that tied her robe closed. He looked her in the eye as he let the loose ends go and she shrugged the robe off her shoulders. "You're beautiful, Mom," he told her, as he took in the sight of her naked form. Her breasts were full, with dark pink areolas and hard nipples. They had a little sag, but were so inviting.

Linda put her hand on the back of his head and guided it to her chest. She took a small gasp of breath as he licked the offered nipple before sucking it between his lips.

"Oh, Charlie," she moaned.

Charlie was emboldened by her words and brought his hand up to the other breast and gently squeezed it. He found her nipple with his thumb and forefinger, and gently played with it. The last time he sucked this nipple was when he was a baby getting his nourishment.

Linda hesitantly, but gently, pushed him away before pulling the t-shirt he slept in over his head. Dropping it to the floor, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his running shorts and pushed them down his legs.

"So this is what was poking me when we danced last night," she smiled, as her fingers curled around it.

It felt so good to have her hand on his cock that his knees almost buckled. He just managed to sit on the edge of her bed and watched as his mother got on her knees in front of him and gently pushed his knees apart. She wrapped her hand around his shaft again and gave it a couple slow strokes.

"It's beautiful, Charlie," she whispered, as she lowered her head and kissed the crown.

Charlie could not talk now if he had to. The sensation of having a hand that was not his own on his cock was amazing. The knowledge that it was his mother's hand made it more so. Then watching her lips make contact with his sensitive gland almost made him spew his seed right then and there. Somehow, he managed to control it and was rewarded when he saw her look up to his face as she lowered her mouth down the hard pole.

"Oh, yes," he moaned, as his hand automatically went to her head and softly caressed it.

"You like that? You like mommy's mouth on your ... cock?" she teased, before taking it back in her mouth.

"I never ... it feels ... oh God," he stuttered.

Linda gripped her son's hard cock with one hand, caressed his balls with the other, and slowly started bobbing her head up and down. She felt the pangs of guilt doing this with Charlie, but they were fading fast. It just felt too good to have his manhood in her mouth for it to be wrong.

"Oh, oh, Mom," Charlie moaned, his body tensing up. "I'm about to..." he didn't have a chance to finish his sentence. All at once, the semen that was boiling in his balls, forced its way through his cock and into his mother's warm, wet mouth.

Linda pulled her mouth back, but kept the spewing head in. She knew that a fifteen-year-old boy probably wasn't going to last long, and that was okay. She felt shot after shot fill her mouth until she either had to swallow or let it run down her chin. She swallowed and squeezed his cock, milking it for more. When his cock had given all of the warm, salty liquid it had, she pulled her mouth off it and sat back on her haunches, but kept her hand on his wilting member and balls.

"Was that good? Did you like that?" she asked him, after he caught his breath.

"Oh yeah," he sighed, with satisfaction.

Linda rose off the floor and lay on her bed. She held her arms out to her son, inviting him to lay with her. A smile came to her face when he snuggled beside her and put his hand on one of her boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.