Love Struck Teen Wizard
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

I sincerely thank everyone who left a comment and especially those who asked for a sequel. In my experience trying to stretch a story out usually doesn't work (especially when I've run out of ideas!), but I had thought about writing one more part so here it is. Sometimes I find the words flow out of my brain like water down a drain. That's how it was with "The Geezer Makes Out" and "Jakob and Jessie-The Improbable Couple." Other times getting the words out is like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste from the tube—a lot of work. This story was in the former category. I had no plan for it but when it was done it all fit together. I hope you enjoy the ending.

MP put the locket back over her head, swearing once again to never remove it. She took my hand and led me upstairs. Had anyone ever questioned my mother's magical powers they would have been silenced by seeing my room. We had a big house—a colonial with five bedrooms and five and a half baths. I had the biggest after the master suite—12 by 12 with a small walk-in closet and private bath. Now the room was 12 by 20. Mom had removed the wall, merged the two carpets and changed the color, fixed the walls and ceiling, and painted the room. Gone were my boyish decorations, replaced by accents more suitable for a young couple which, of course, we were. The walls were a light creamy color, the carpet a light mauve. In the middle of the long wall was a queen sized bed flanked by a dresser for MP and an armoire for me. On the opposite wall between windows that had been moved apart since I was last there were identical desks, each with its own computer networked to a color laser printer and a large flat screen TV. Most important was the second closet because I knew MP had a ton of clothes. Also, my bathroom had a stall shower; the other had a tub which I was sure we'd use together sometime in the future.

The next day after her father had gone to work MP and I walked to her house to pick up whatever clothing we could carry. Her mother came to the door, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Mary Patricia, your father took all your clothes to Goodwill the day you left. There's nothing here. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'm going to do without you here." MP hugged her mother, telling her not to worry. We'd keep in touch with her and, after all, we were only two doors away. When she was done I also hugged and kissed her. "That's for raising the finest person I've ever known—the most loving, caring, most unselfish person in the world. I promise I will love her forever."

When we arrived home MP told my mother, "It's not a big deal. I can get underwear and almost everything else I need at Wal-Mart."

Scowling, Mom replied, "No daughter of mine is going to buy her underwear or anything else at Wal-Mart! Wait here, Jeremy." She left, walking up the stairs in a hurry. She returned a moment later handing me more than $3,000. "You're too young to use a credit card so take the cash. Take MP to Victoria's Secret first, then to some of the other boutiques in town. If you run out of money I'll get you more. MP, buy what you want, don't skimp on account of the cost." She shooed us out the door.

I absolutely hate shopping and sitting in Victoria's Secret among all the bras and panties was embarrassing, but MP made it all worthwhile when she told me she'd give me a special show when we got home. All told we spent five agonizing hours buying her new clothes and shoes. Why girls need so many shoes was a mystery to me. We put all of it into her closet except for one box which she refused to show me. "Later," she said kissing me gently on the cheek.

After dinner we retired to our room. I was still pretty well whipped from my ordeal of the past few weeks. I may be a wizard, but I'm also human—I need sleep like anyone else. I led MP to the bathroom, planning on showering together, but she shook her head "no." "Not tonight, I have something special for you and I want it to be a surprise." She kissed me—just a little peck—and left. I showered and climbed into bed naked, turning the lights out. A few minutes later MP emerged from the other bath. She was wearing the sheerest baby doll I'd ever seen. It was a color that exactly matched her flaming red hair. With the light behind her I could see the silhouette of her perfect body—her slender legs, her curvy hips, the swell of her breasts, and the alluring spread between her legs. It was an incredibly erotic sight. If this was her surprise it was sensational. I forgot immediately how tired I was. I became erect in a millisecond. I started drooling in anticipation of making love with this delightful creature.

"You like?" MP whispered, climbing onto the bed next to me. I could barely respond, but somehow I managed to groan, "Oh, yes, I love it ... and I love you." MP pushed me down. "You're going to love this even more," as she took me into her hot mouth. "Mmmm, I love how you taste. You lie back and let me do all the work." She went back to work on my cock and, if she wasn't careful, I was going to cum in about twenty seconds. MP must have sensed my excitement because she pulled back after licking all around my helmet. She kissed and licked my ball sack then moved up to lay one hell of a kiss on my lips. "I hope you like this because we're going to do it several times every day. I told you I was going to wear you out."

"Yeah? Well, maybe I'll wear you out, so there!"

"Ha! That'll never happen. I'll never tire of you. Now that I have you back I'm never letting you go. I'm going to show you how much I love you every single day." She kissed me again, her tongue teasing mine, and sucking my lip between her teeth. Again, she gave me a peck on the cheek and lowered herself down my body. Kneeling next to me she licked all around my granite cock before rising up to straddle me. I thought she was lowering her pussy to me but—no! Was I surprised when I felt the tightness of her ass? "That's why we didn't shower together, Jeremy. I wanted to get myself ready for you. We've only done this a couple of times and I still remember how wonderful it was. Now we're going to do it all the time." Pausing a second, she continued, "We are going to do it all the time, aren't we?"

"Oh, yes, MP ... we ... certainly ... are," I grunted, reveling in what her ass was doing to me. The pressure was incredible and when MP began moving up and down the sensations spread throughout my body. I was tingling from head to toe. MP increased her pace, leaning forward and placing my hands on her breasts. I pinched those delicious nipples and rolled them over my fingers. "Do my clit, Jeremy. I just need a little help." I moved my right hand down between our bodies. Her button was hard and hot and her cunt was running like a river. A few gentle rubs threw her over the top. She shook over and over for almost a minute in her ecstasy. I was ready, too. I rammed my cock deep into her bowel as I lifted her more than a foot off the bed. I held her there as I came—jetting into her repeatedly until I was too exhausted to even move. MP fell on top of me. I caressed her head, running my fingers through her silky hair. "If you do that every day you'll probably kill me in a month," I told her. Then you'll be a wealthy widow."

"I guess that means we're getting married. Is that a proposal?"

Holding her head and looking straight into her eyes, I told her, "No, MP--this is a proposal--will you marry me?"

"Was there ever a question?"

"I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

"Just so there's no doubt," she whispered, "Yes ... yes ... yes!" She rose and I tried to pull her back. She pushed away saying, "I need to clean you up for the morning. You do want me tomorrow morning, don't you?" All I had to do was smile. She was back in a moment with a wash cloth and soap. She cleaned me carefully then tested with her tongue. She flashed the OK sign before climbing in with me. When she draped her leg over mine I could feel the wetness of her pussy. It was sublimely comforting as we drifted to sleep. I knew we'd be stuck together by morning.

Before falling asleep there was something I had to ask her. "MP, are you sure you want to move in? Aren't you going to miss your mom and dad?"

"Jeremy, you know how much I love my mother. She's the best, but my dad treats me like I'm six instead of sixteen. You should have seen the fit he threw when I was over here after Mandy died. I won't miss that one bit."

"OK," I replied, "I just wanted to be sure. I wouldn't want to come between you and your family.

"Don't worry about that—you ARE my family now." She hugged me, laid her head on my chest, and fell asleep. I followed soon after.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.