Love Struck Teen Wizard
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

As ninth grade progressed I became amazed at how sexually aggressive MP became. We were with a crowd of other kids at a football game one Saturday afternoon. She pushed my hand into her crotch. She was wearing jeans and as soon as I touched the material I noticed that the seam had been cut so I could reach in and finger her. I gave her a shocked look. She mouthed, "Go ahead; I need it." I pushed my finger inside, teasing her slit and clit while the other kids sat nearby talking and joking. Soon she was close to her orgasm. How she managed to hide it surprised me. She was always loud and thrashing around while we were alone. About a month later she asked me what I knew about anal sex. I told her I'd seen it on some porn sites, but, other than that, not very much. "Why don't you learn about it? I'll bet you can make it so it doesn't hurt at all. I hear it can be really great." When I went home later my mom was waiting for me. I asked her about it. Just as I cannot lie to my parents, they cannot lie to me without my knowing it.

"Your dad and I have tried it a number of times. We both enjoy it. Your dad loves the tightness of my ass and I love the stimulation of all the nerve endings in my anus. Has MP asked you about it?"

"Yes, Mom, I think she wants to do it, but I'm kind of scared. I want to satisfy her and make her happy, but I don't want to hurt her."

"Jeremy, duh, you're a wizard. You could do nothing to somebody and hurt them badly or you could fuck MP's ass like she wants and make sure she feels nothing but ecstasy. That's what your dad does to me." I looked at my mom realizing she must be the smartest person in the world. She took a few minutes to teach me the right spell, even though I wasn't supposed to learn it until I was 18. She also gave me some lessons on how to prepare. When I went to my room I was ready. When MP and I walked to school the next day I asked her, "Do you really want to do it, MP?"

She turned toward me. "You mean ... anal?" After I nodded she continued, "Can we do it so it won't hurt?"

"Yes, MP. My mom told me how. She says my dad uses the spell on her."

"Your dad fucks your mom's ass?" MP asked incredulously.

"Let's not go into it, MP, it's none of our business. If you want to do it I want to do it with you." MP reached up to kiss me. "Saturday night my folks are going out again. Let's do it then." We walked the rest of the way in silence.

The week flew by; school kept us too busy to even think about sex. Saturday morning was a beautiful sunny day. Mom asked me if I wanted to go to the store and when I made a grimace she sent me a telepathic message that reminded me about tonight. I grabbed my jacket and off we went. I was surprised at all the stuff we bought. As we put each item into the cart she explained why we were buying it. Of course, it was telepathic so nobody else could hear unless there was another witch or warlock in Wal-Mart which was unlikely. After shopping I called MP and told her we were all set. I'd see her at seven. We had dinner early and I showered before going over to MP's. I ditched my goody bag on the other side of the garage where I could get it but it wouldn't be discovered by her parents. As usual, they said good night, Mrs. O'Brien kissed MP and touched my cheek. They left and we were alone. I waited a few minutes and retrieved my bag.

"I'm ready," MP told me.

"Actually, according to my mom, you're not, unless you want to make a really big mess which will make your parents really fucking angry. First, I need to give you an enema. My mom says it isn't necessary to actually have anal, but if you want to guarantee it won't be really messy it's a good idea. Let's get our clothes off and get into the bathroom. MP shed her clothes so fast I figured it must have been a world record. It was funny but, even after all we had done, MP was really nervous about the enema. I did my best to soothe her and assure her that voiding her bowels in front of me was normal. I wasn't convinced so I don't know if I convinced her either. I filled the water bag with warm water, lubed up the tube and pushed it gently into her ass. Two quarts later she couldn't wait to sit on the toilet. I grinned as I handed her the toilet paper. To get even with me she turned and bent over, inviting me to wipe her. I did, making sure she was completely clean, and once she was I placed a quick kiss right on her rosebud.

MP giggled at that. "That felt pretty good, Jeremy. Is that a hint about what's coming?" I smiled, pulling her into my arms for about the millionth time. I kissed her as I slid one finger into her pussy and another into her asshole. I walked her to her room where I spread an inexpensive bedspread over her bed. She gave me a funny look, so I told her it was just in case. We'd be using a lot of lube and we didn't want to mess up her bed. We didn't need a lot of unnecessary questions.

I laid her on her back, placing a pillow from my bag under her hips. "This is so you can see everything I do, and Mom says it's actually easier this way than doggie. Speaking about doggie, we should try that, too." I rubbed her pussy getting her wet before pushing my cock forcefully in to the hilt. I fucked her hard and while I did I lubed a finger. I rubbed it into her asshole, followed by my digit. I could see the rapture on MP's face so I pushed in another finger. When she grimaced I put a finger to her mouth and went through the spell. The grimace disappeared and was replaced by a smile. "Thank you, Jeremy. It just hurt a little bit but now it feels really great."

"Good, MP, I'm glad because I need to push in another finger." I used some more lube and now three fingers pumped in and out of her ass. MP was really squirming now. I pulled my cock from her pussy, applied some more lube which I stroked all around it, and pushed it into the hole left by my fingers. I wiped my hand as I plunged deep into her bowel. "Ooooh, FUCK!" MP screamed. Good thing our houses are pretty far apart or the neighbors would be calling the cops any minute. MP was looking as my cock pumped in and out of her ass. She shifted her eyes to mine. They were glassy and unfocused; I noticed her breathing was rapid and shallow. MP was in sensory overload. Meanwhile, I wasn't doing much better. The tightness of her anus was getting to me; I wasn't far from my own climax. Using my clean hand I pinched her clitoris while I stroked it between my fingers. MP was gyrating all over the bed now and when it hit her it hit her hard. Again, she would have screamed had I not silenced her with a torrid kiss. I began to shake as much as MP as I ejected my semen once ... twice ... three times ... and more into her ass. I lost count of how many times my hot cum was deposited in her dark hole. I only knew that when we were done, we were really done—totally, completely, finally. I pulled out of her ass, falling onto the bed next to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.