Love Struck Teen Wizard - Cover

Love Struck Teen Wizard

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

We walked to my house. Mom was waiting for us when we walked in the door. "What happened, Jeremy?"

"Her dad walked in on us, Mom. I had to freeze him while we dressed and cleaned up. We made believe we were studying when I brought him out of it. So, of course, MP knows about me."

"I'm sure you've already handled that." I nodded as MP tried to speak, but she couldn't—the spell forbade her from telling anyone about me and my magic, and that included my mother, who was a witch. "Meanwhile, I think you two have some business to finish so off to your room, and, no, MP, I don't look like a witch, do I?" MP just stood there, mouth open, until I pulled her away.

Once in my room I brought her to me, kissing her gently until MP pulled away abruptly. "Jeremy, how'd your mom know what happened to us and what I was thinking?"

"Mental telepathy, MP; we can carry on whole conversations without anyone ever having to open their mouths. Wanna try it?"

MP got really serious looking like she was concentrating on sending me a message. After a few seconds she asked me if I had received it.

"I think so, MP," I replied, "You want me to eat your pussy and then make wonderful sensational love to you."

MP laughed. "You don't need mental telepathy to know that. But, that wasn't what I sent you."

"I know," I said as I leaned down to kiss her. 'I love you, too." She jumped back, shocked. "Remember I'm experienced and very sensitive to your thoughts, but I think with practice you could probably do it. Like, what am I thinking right now?"

"Ha ha, you're so obvious. You want what you always want—me!" We laughed as we pulled each other close. I loved the touch of her soft skin and when she pushed those hard little nipples into my chest there was nothing I wouldn't do for her. I pushed her back onto the bed and knelt between her long slender legs. I rubbed my cheek against her soft thigh. I licked my way back to her knee and then back up the other side. I nuzzled her pussy lips with my nose, teasing poor MP cruelly before thrusting my tongue deep into her cavern. "OH, Jeremy! I want you in me. Fuck me now! Please!" I rose to my feet, lifted her legs onto my shoulders and leaned forward bringing my cock toward its ultimate target. Straightening up enabled me to push several inches into her.

True to her word MP had seen her doctor for the birth control pills and began taking them right away. Our next time together occurred exactly two weeks after the first when her parents again went out for the evening. Unsure, I reached for a condom until MP shook her head and pulled me into her. Since then I had enjoyed the wonderful sensation of direct contact between my cock and her tight wet vagina. Today, as I eased into her we both savored the feelings of her pussy walls stretching around me. I loved the pressure on my cock; she loved being filled and, even more than that, she craved my cum in her pussy. The first time I shot my load into her she actually screamed in her ecstasy. She'd calmed down since then, but just barely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.