Love Struck Teen Wizard - Cover

Love Struck Teen Wizard

Copyright© 2012 by Songloader

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a Teen Wizard finds his true love, suffers a heart shattering disaster, and finds out the only thing he needed was his best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Body Modification   School  

Mary Patricia (MP) and I became a real couple. She was always invited to my house for parties and family functions and I spent almost as much time at her house as I did at my own. When the school year ended we were inseparable. Her mom knew we were enjoying each other so we didn't have to sneak around like a lot of kids do. We were free to do what we wanted around her pool or yard and since both my parents knew we often used our pool, especially when MP's dad was around. We had a lot of outdoor sex that summer so we made doubly sure to use plenty of sunscreen in places where we definitely did not want to burn like our butts and abdomens, plus, of course, MP's delicious tits. I loved putting it on her.

Early on in our relationship I mostly rubbed and massaged her breasts—maybe I just didn't know any better-- but as we progressed I grew to love suckling her nipples, and because MP liked it a little rough, I often used my teeth to gently nibble her tender flesh.

At night I would often take MP to a movie or an arcade at our local mall. For the first time I grew to understand why couples enjoyed sitting in the back row of the balcony. Our local theater is an old one. We don't have a multiplex—our town is too small to support one. Our theater's age means it's decorated in what I've been told is the art deco style—much more ornate than the contemporary theaters I've seen. Most of the films shown in the theater are "revivals" like "Shane" with Alan Ladd and "High Noon" with Gary Cooper. We howled when we saw "Blazing Saddles," one of the few movies we actually saw in its entirety. We held hands and I put my arm around MP but we didn't kiss or grope each other the entire time.

The only problem with going to the movies was that we sometimes had to walk home. The walk took us through one of the few tough neighborhoods in our area. MP always clung close to me, afraid of every shadow. Of course, she didn't know at that time of my magical abilities. Had anyone actually approached us they would have really regretted it. I could make us appear to be cobras like I did with Alan Hamilton or even space aliens. I could also cause excruciating pain just by saying a few words. After "Blazing Saddles" we had just passed the neighborhood safely and were now in the woods en route to our street. I pulled MP off the sidewalk into a small clearing that I knew was maybe thirty feet away. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her close to me. "Didn't you get enough at the pool today?" MP kidded me.

"No, MP, I can never get enough of you. You know that, don't you?" She looked up at me and smiled. Her hands found the bulge growing in my shorts. She unzipped me and pulled my hard cock through the hole.

"I hope I don't get my knees dirty. I'd have a hard time explaining to my dad that I was giving you a blowjob." She used her tongue, lightly teasing my helmet, and driving me crazy in the process. My knees were growing weak as she worked her magic on me. She may not have been a "person of magic," but you couldn't prove it by me right now. Looking up, the moonlight reflecting from her eyes, she oh so slowly took me into her mouth. She was able to get me halfway in without gagging. She moved up and down my cock and it was great, but I wanted to help her, too. I pulled her up, kissed her deeply, and lifted her by her thighs. I backed MP into a tree, pulled her panties aside and pushed into her cunt. Her slit was soaked with her juices so I slit into her easily. MP groaned as I entered her, throwing her head back as her ecstasy overtook her. "Fuck me hard, Jeremy. Push yourself all the way into me."

I was hammering her poor pussy, lifting her eight inches or more with every thrust. Even though we had fucked twice by her pool this afternoon the sex was incredibly hot and exciting. MP helped herself by rubbing her clit and soon she was close to cumming. "Just a little bit more, Jeremy. I'm almost there." And then she was. She opened her mouth and would have screamed had I not covered it with mine. As she was coming down from her high I blasted hot white semen into her over and over. Every thrust was drowning her womb. I collapsed into her. Thank God we had the tree for support. I slowly let her down and gave her my handkerchief. She stuck it under her panties to staunch the flow that was running from her pussy, seemingly by the gallon. We made our way back to the sidewalk and laughed all the way home. I had her come into my house to wash and clean up before returning home. My folks took one look at us, shook their heads, and smiled. MP returned the hanky; it was a sodden mess. I dumped it in the trash.

Our relationship hit a turning point in one Saturday afternoon in late August. Her dad was playing golf and her mom was at a card party so we made our way to her room for some great sex. I closed the door behind us and began to undress MP. Being summer she wasn't wearing much and neither was I. In a moment we were naked and in each other's arms. I lay her on the bed and climbed on after her. We kissed and touched each other, expressing our love for each other. I climbed between her legs and had just entered her when I heard a noise in the hall. The door flew open and in rushed her father. Before he had a chance to do or say anything I froze him in place with a gesture of my hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.