Pelle the Collier - Cover

Pelle the Collier

Copyright© 2012 by Argon

Chapter 10: How Pelle and Ingeburg Learn to Cope

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 10: How Pelle and Ingeburg Learn to Cope - This is the story of Pelle the Collier; how he saved Birkenhain lands and avenged his father and his liege lord. It is also the story of Ingeburg, the late Baron's beautiful bastard daughter, who was banned from the castle as a small girl. 14th century fiction!

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Cuckold   First   Pregnancy  

“You are a pretty one, Deary,” the seamstress complimented Ingeburg whilst taking her measure. “Wait until I have fitted you with these new garments! You’ll put every woman in the castle to shame, and all the young gentlemen will be after you.”

Ingeburg stood back immediately. “I have no interest in putting anybody to shame, and I certainly want nothing of the young gentlemen!” she almost snarled. “I have a husband and I plighted my troth to him!”

“Yes, certainly, I beg your pardon,” the old woman hastened to soothe her.

In keeping with her determination to maintain a modest appearance Ingeburg insisted on a high neckline for the robes, much to the seamstress’ dismay who kept saying that hiding a bosom like Ingeburg’s was a sin. Nevertheless, Ingeburg prevailed.

Returning to her allotted chamber Ingeburg was surprised to see a young woman, or rather a girl, who was straightening the bed. Seeing Ingeburg the girl blushed deeply and knelt before her.

“I am Lina, Mistress. The Lady Ermegart bade me look after your room and your clothes. Do you wish for fresh linen on your bed?”

Ingeburg felt a blush on her own face now. The bed certainly needed a change of sheets after the last night.

“Yes,” she said with an effort. “Methinks fresh linen were a good thing.”

After the noon meal Ingeburg had her first chance to see the Lady Lieselotte in private. The Baron had excused himself from the ladies after the meal explaining that he had to see off the Abbot of Tosdalen and other dignitaries. The Baroness Ermegart had not spoken a word to Ingeburg but had cast her a few looks that Ingeburg could not place. She too left after the meal, and that left the two young women alone.

“Do you wish for my company, Lady?” Ingeburg asked hesitantly.

She was surprised by the grateful smile on the young Baroness’ face.

“That would be nice,” she said. “May I call you Ingeburg?”

In spite of herself, Ingeburg smiled back. “I answer to that name, Lady.”

“Will you in turn call me Liese? At least when we are among ourselves?”

Ingeburg hesitated before she nodded. “If this is your wish, L ... Liese.”

“It is awkward, isn’t it? Let us go to my dower. I want to learn about Birkenhain and this castle!”

She stood from her chair and led the way leaving Ingeburg no choice but to follow her.

“Umh, Liese, I have little knowledge of Birkenhain, and none of this castle,” she explained when they had reached the Baroness’ bower.

“But you were born here, weren’t you? Sigfrid told me so.”

“It is true, but I was a small girl when my mother had to leave Birkenhain. I grew up in Lemdalen, a half day’s journey to the east, under Hunold’s roof. He is a freeholder. The old baron made him marry my mother.”

Lieselotte raised her eyebrows. “Oh, so you grew up as a peasant’s daughter?”

Ingeburg smirked involuntarily. “Not really. My mother always pretended that I was destined for a noble husband, and she raised me in that belief.”

“But you married that collier. How did that come to pass?”

“His Lordship visited Lemdalen and my mother pleaded him to find a good husband for me. There is no love between the Lord and my mother and thus he made me marry Pelle to spite my mother.”

Lieselotte’s eyes narrowed. How could he do that to his half-sister? Ingeburg saw the look on her lady’s face and smiled smugly.

“I am grateful to the Lord. Even unwittingly he found me a good husband.”

“But he’s a collier. Doesn’t he live in the forest?”

“Yes, but he has a well built cabin there. We have all we need there. He is a good worker and he provides well for me. He is a wonderful lover too,” she added smiling shyly.

“Ouch,” Lieselotte answered with a smirk of her own. “I can do without. I still hurt terribly. You have been married for a month or more. Does it hurt that much every time?”

Ingeburg was taken aback at first. “It hurt only a little during the first time. Pelle is very gentle with me and he made that I was in my heat and wet before he broke my maidenhood. After that first time there was never pain, only good feelings. He always makes sure that I am well in my heat before he sates his own lust.”

“How does he bring you in heat?” Lieselotte asked, a little flushed now.

Ingeburg’s voice dropped to a whisper and she was beet red when she answered.

“He uses his hands on me, and even his lips and tongue. I could die then! A few times, I fainted with pleasure!”

“We must be different then,” Lieselotte said with a shrug. “I never came into my heat and it hurt me fiercely. It still does. I wonder if there are any ointments or salves in this castle?”

“Should I ask around, Liese?” Ingeburg offered. “If there are none, I know a Jewess in town who is versed in salves and ointments.”

“A Jewess? How do you know her? Didn’t you say you left Birkenhain as a small girl?”

“I met her only twice,” Ingeburg explained. “Her father has business with Pelle and I met her when we came to Birkenhain.”

“It cannot hurt to try,” Lieselotte nodded. “Wait, how can we pay for things in town? Let us ask the chamberlain.”

Together, the two young women sought out Oswald, the chamberlain, who explained that all merchants kept tabs for the items purchased for the castle. Since Ingeburg was not known to the traders he suggested that she went with a guardsman who could vouch for her.

Knowing Gebhardt, Ingeburg asked for his help and he readily agreed to accompany his friend’s wife. Lieselotte had given her a small list of things she wanted in addition to ointments and salves. With Gebhardt’s help she found the merchants for the items and he introduced her to the shop owners as the “Mistress Ingeburg”. He was also courteous enough to carry the goods she acquired.

The last stop was Levy’s house. Levy was absent trading, but Rebecca greeted her friendly.

“Pelle was here this morning. You poor woman! How do you feel?”

“Lonely,” Ingeburg sighed. “At least, I have good luck with my mistress. The Lady Lieselotte is kind and friendly.”

Ingeburg dropped her voice because Gebhardt was standing in the door, seemingly loath to enter a Jewish house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.