The River Flows Forever
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by mikey2much

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man dies while trying to make his best friend's girl. He is condemned to linger in spirit, as he begins to haunt a part of the river where he died

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Horror   Paranormal   Interracial   Petting  

The gangster and the school girl

When time don't matter, you don't pay it much attention, so I don't know how long it took before I became aware of the next people in my life. The river flowed day after day the moon and sun came and went so many times, time became blurred. I lingered, not happy, not sad, not anything, just there. Until my next run in with people, which, even though I can't tell you when it happened, I can remember very clearly.

It had rained earlier that night and all the foliage was wet and shiny in the moon light, what had once been storm clouds now were just silver and grey shapes sliding across the starry skies. The full moon shone so brightly that it cast shadows and silhouetted the trees.

I heard their noisy motorcar long before I saw them, lights on the front of the machine showed that a tree had fallen across the road, forcing them to get out and walk the rest of the way down to the ferry dock. They were both drinking, their speech slurred as they leaned against each other as they walked. There was a ferry barge, but it was chained to the dock, on the other side of the river, the ferryman having quit for the day long ago.

But these two knew that, they weren't looking to cross the river they were looking for some privacy, with the ferry closed and at this time of the night, they had found all the privacy they could use. Well, if you didn't count me, I was the only witness to what happened.

I left my tree, drawn toward them, the excitement building inside me as I got closer. I found myself standing on the road right behind the ferry sign, while they sat on a bench out on the dock. I could hear their words as I felt the sexual charge that was growing between the two of them, and unbeknownst to them, me. Tony, that was the guy's name, was telling Linda, that was the girl's name, all about a place called Chicago, and about a man he worked for called Al Capone, as he thrilled her with tales of his adventures, he was unbuttoning Linda's blouse. I began to feel my hard dick again and remembered how I had felt when I was playing with Alice Fae.

Linda made a few feeble attempts to stop those nimble fingers of Tony's but showed she didn't mean it when she rolled her shoulders for him when he took the garment from her body. I let myself move closer, not sure if they could see me, but I needed to feel what was happening, I wanted this woman. Strangely enough this new 'me' seemed to know what to do, much as a fish just knows how to swim. I suddenly knew, that like a vampire needs blood, I needed sexual excitement. I drew life from sexual energy, and I absorbed that energy by piggybacking other people sexual feelings.

I moved up behind Tony like a shadow, silent and soft as smoke, I molded myself to his body. He felt me; I know he did because he tensed up, but only for a moment and then his own excitement overruled his sense of alarm. I stayed still, drawing his heat, letting myself melt, molding myself against his skin. I could feel what he felt. I could hear his thoughts as clearly as if they were my own, and feel his feelings and sensations. It was almost like I was alive again, enjoying the thrill of sexual excitement, and the touch of a woman.

But it came with a price; I had to suffer through his feelings of self confidence that bordered on arrogance, which contrasted with my feelings of self-doubt. And while I was excited by the semi-naked and very willing young lady before us, his passion was fueled by memories of cruel acts committed in the past to other women. I was forced to live through them again as he relished the memories. I realized what sort of man Tony was, and to my shame, I found myself wanting to feel that same power and control, rather than condemning him for doing women that way.

I could feel Linda's nipple as I rolled it between my fingers, well Tony's fingers, but since I felt everything he felt it was almost like it was my fingers. Linda was naked from the waist up, her beautiful breast, were so white they almost seemed to glow in the moonlight, making her nipples look so much darker by comparison. Tony now was running our hand up under her skirt, cupping her sex through her panties; his fingers knew where to go and what to do. I could feel her panties getting damp as we rubbed our fingers up and down her slit, the cotton of her panties wet and dark with the hair behind them. I reached for the waistband and pulled them down her legs and under one foot leaving them hanging on her other ankle. I thought that I felt Tony feel me for a moment, so I pulled back a slight bit, and he disregarded his uneasiness and got back into the action at hand.

I liked the way Tony was so sure of himself, the way he was directing the girl's actions, how he took charge of her. You have to remember that I was still a virgin when I died, totally unsure of myself around women and almost totally ignorant about their bodies. But Tony, wow, he seemed to know all about them, but it was a violent sort of knowledge, more like how a wolf knows about rabbits than like how a man should know about women.

We were kissing her with our tongues in one another's mouth, our hands working on her breasts while her hands were working on unbuckling our belt and opening our pants. Before our pants had time to hit the dock she was pulling our hard dick toward her opening, putting our dick right up against her pussy, we could feel her heated wetness as our cock pushed up inside her tight tunnel. It felt so good that I just wanted to yell but I didn't I just let myself ride alone with them as we fucked deep and slow. I wanted to hurry, I wanted to hammer her hard and fast, but Tony was talking to Linda telling her how he was going to slow fuck her brains out.

Hell, that sounded good to me and I think Linda liked it too because she squeezed our dick and urged us on. So I let Tony have a little room but I stayed close enough that I didn't miss out on any of those feeling. I find that I don't think of time in the same way as when I was alive. Time is measured in moons instead of seconds and seasons instead of hours, so I have no idea how long we fucked.

I do know that after a long beautiful time had passed I felt a build up of intensity that I had never felt before, a growing pressure inside me. I felt such a strong need to fuck harder and faster, I almost tried to override Tony.

But this was my first time and Tony seemed so sure of himself that I held back and let him do as he wanted. He just kept power thrusting into the moaning woman, reaming our dick in a circular motion as we shoved it in and drug it slowly out. Making her wait a moment and then driving it deep as we could, hard and fast, holding it deep as we could go and then start our slow retreat pressing upward toward the top of her pussy. It seemed to be driving her wild.

I was loving the way she bucked up to meet us as we drove deep inside of her, like she was losing control of her self, letting the passions of the moment take over. Tony thought that was the sexiest thing a woman could do, let herself go, become a total slut because it felt so good, sacrificing all her pride and dignity for the next orgasm. To Tony every woman was fuel to burn, each one had a different ignition point, but if you got any woman hot enough she would burn herself like a candle on your altar, until nothing was left.

That seemed a bit dark to me. I just thought that I had never felt such good sensations in my life before this and the fact that I was making her feel as good as I did was so fucking wonderful. I just thought it was perfect. But having said that, Linda was doing a pretty good job of proving Tony's viewpoint might be correct.

Tony and Linda was scaring the gators for at least a half mile up and down the river as we began to grunt and moan loudly, Linda urging us on while telling us how good it felt, while Tony was calling her all sort of names, none of them flattering. But he kept on slow fucking her with those long slow strokes, steady as a drum beat. I felt my cum starting to build up for my orgasm, no, no that's not right, I think I felt Tony's cum as it began to build up just before he came. The power of the feelings was getting so great that it was bordering on pain. Even Tony couldn't hold the slow pace any longer as the intensity of his feelings forced him to speed up.

We began to fuck her in the way I wanted to now, hard and fast, hammering into her as she bucked her ass up in the air to meet us, her legs wrapped tightly around us and her arms stretched alone the hand railing behind the bench. I felt as if I could not stand another moment of the intense pleasure and then we blew our seed deep into her womb, I came with a roar that I had been holding contained inside of me for years, unknowingly saving it, for this very moment. The intensity of my first female assisted climax was rapidly followed by a feeling of release so sweet and so fulfilling that it left me in a blissfully drowsy state.

But Linda wasn't finished, she was still trying to buck up at us, her sexual fires still ablaze. I wanted to help her make it to her finish like she had helped me to mine, but that was the problem, I was finished. I felt so relaxed, that even if I had still been alive, I don't think I could've helped her with my dick. I just wanted a smoke so bad I could taste it. And Tony was finished too, I could feel him getting soft.

Linda felt it too. She started to kiss on Tony and attempted to pull him close with her arms but he pushed her back down onto the bench, pulling out of her as he did. He pulled his pants up and started to button them, when Linda went to whining about not making it, Tony slapped her, hard, making her bang her head against the hand railing.

I could feel his feelings and I knew what a rage he was slipping into, he was going to really hurt this girl. He didn't care if he killed her, he was going to do awful things to Linda, suddenly the joy of holding that power and control didn't seem worth the price poor Linda was going to have to pay. I could feel the meanness of Tony and knew the excitement he was feeling. My youthful mind cringed at the things he wanted to do to Linda, the same sweet Linda that had just given me my first orgasm and been denied her own. I owed her a debt, I had to help her.

I had pulled back from Tony earlier but now I pushed up hard against him, knowing he would feel it. He did. He turned quickly to check behind him but saw nothing, but he knew I was there. I could feel him feeling me, he was suddenly scared and his fear made me strong. I pushed inside him, feeling his panic, feeling his mind as it drew back in abject horror giving his body to me. I looked out his eyes at Linda who was watching intently what was happening to Tony, her nose was bleeding and she smeared it across her face when she wiped at it with it with the back of her hand. Her lips were trembling as she reached her hand out to touch Tony's hip, and said, "I'm sorry." She let her eyes drop as she said it, unable to look Tony in the eye.

I felt my dick throb, she was the sexiest thing I could even imagine, and she was here in front of me, I reached out with Tony's hand taking her chin and turning her face up and toward the eyes I was seeing her through. Her fear, just like Tony's fear earlier, seemed to make me stronger. Tony could feel my strength, I could feel him drawing into the smallest shapes he could form and hiding at the unseen edges and in the shadowy corners of his own mind, as frightened as a pack of rabbits.

When her eyes met mine all I could see in them was surrender, total surrender. I tested my power by using Tony's voice, "Take off that skirt and lose the panties on your ankle, I want to see you naked."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.