Twin's Summer of Discovery - Cover

Twin's Summer of Discovery

Copyright© 2012 by Amasterfound

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being dumped for her best friend, Dorean turns to her twin brother, Donovan, for comfort and finds love instead.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Size  

When I awoke, Donovan's arms still held me. My stomach growled at me and the fact that the sun set indicated that it was evening instead of late afternoon. I looked at my watch and saw that three hours had passed. It was now suppertime. I giggled when my brother's stomach complained as well.

He woke up immediately and grinned mischievously at me.

"Are you as hungry as I am?" Donovan winked at me.

"Yes, I am," I replied, wondering what he was up to now.

Donovan got out of his bed, picked me up, and stood me up on the floor. He showed off his strength in a way that reminded me of a caveman. He then shocked me further by lifting and carrying me over his shoulder again, stark naked, downstairs to the kitchen.

"Donovan Riordan McKensie, put me down now! Quit this caveman routine now! I'm getting very tired of it!" I demanded, hitting his naked ass with my fist a couple of times.

"Dorean Riona McKensie, I told you to stop calling me that! Besides, I'm the man in this relationship, and if I want to brag and strut, I'm allowed to do that! I rather enjoy carrying your naked butt downstairs and you're gonna get it for calling me that and hitting my ass with your fists!" he said, slapping my bottom with his hands and making it smart slightly.

"Okay, okay, but could you just stop the Neanderthal attitude and let me walk somewhere for a change? Besides that, why are you taking me downstairs buck naked anyway? What if someone saw us this way?" I complained.

"First of all, I'll put you down once we get to the kitchen. Secondly, I plan to keep you naked as much as I can in the future. After all, we don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. Finally, the doors are locked, the curtains are closed, and the maid is not due back until tomorrow afternoon. That gives us plenty of privacy," he reminded me.

When we finally made it to the kitchen, he set me down as he had promised. We went to the oven and found the casserole that the maid had prepared earlier this afternoon. It was on the "warm" setting. She had just left before I stormed into the house today. She generally worked four hours a day, five days a week, unless needed for special occasions.

Since our parents would be gone for at least a month, she would show up on Saturday afternoon to make dinner for the rest of the weekend, even though we told our parents that this wasn't necessary. We could cook for ourselves, but our parents were concerned and wanted to keep us away from too much junk food in their absence.

"MMMM ... This smells good! It looks like her tuna casserole. If you'll get us plates and silverware, I'll carry this to the table," Donavon asked me.

"I love her tuna casserole!" I replied, getting the plates and silverware to set the table for us.

We ate dinner and talked about what we wanted to do during the summer. He had a grim look on his face after a while, though, and I wondered what went through his mind. Finally, I asked him what bothered him so much.

"Well, I don't know how you exactly found out about Paul and Lisa. Did she confess to you or did he? Why didn't he touch you, by the way? Most cheating boyfriends will still sleep with their girlfriends. What happened between the two of you? Was it really just that he didn't like your figure and temper? What's the business about him using you to get into Lisa's pants?" he asked, clearly upset at the completely sordid affair. It was understandable of him, since no brother liked to see his sister mistreated.

"Well, if you must know the nasty tale, here it is. We were all supposed to meet at the mall at noon to eat together. I got there earlier than I was expected and decided to walk around for a few minutes. I walked over to our favorite store to see if they had anything new. I wanted this really cool Goth t-shirt. I hoped that they had it in stock.

"I suddenly spotted Paul there with Lisa. I was about to approach them, but then I noticed that they were a little more intimate than what friends would be. It seemed that they acted more like lovers, with his hand possessively around her waist. While I took all of this in, I then saw Paul lean in toward Lisa and kiss her on the lips, which was clearly the act of a cheater. Rather than give myself away and seem like the paranoid girlfriend spying on her beau, I decided to let them think that they still got away with it. I'd confront them once they arrived at the food court. I'd not yet decided how I would tackle the scene I just witnessed at the store.

"I went to the food court ahead of schedule and bought myself a sticky bun and coffee. I lost my appetite, but I knew that I needed something in my system for the upcoming dispute, even if it was only a snack. I definitely wouldn't keep my lunch plans with them. I picked out a table where I could spot them as they came down the corridor.

"I had finished my snack by the time that Paul and Lisa arrived in the food court. They walked over to my table, spotted the trash from my food, and asked if I waited for a while. I looked at my watch and said 'for about thirty minutes'. I window shopped and saw something that disturbed me, so I came here instead for a snack. I didn't feel like shopping anymore.

"At this point, Paul sat down by my side and wanted to put his arm around me, which I shook off. They asked what upset me. I said that it was something that I witnessed in Spencer's. When I said that, I saw them exchange a quick, worried glance at each other. I decided that I couldn't stand it anymore and asked them how long they'd been fucking each other!

"They asked what I meant. I told them to cut the crap, as I'd seen them kissing. I said that it wasn't a friendly kiss on the cheek, but one between two lovers! They knew that the gig was up and confessed. As it turned out, I was not Paul's type. He said that I was a loudmouth, too hot-tempered, and too fat! The only reason that he went out with me in the first place was to try to get with Lisa. Knowing that she was my best friend, he figured he had a better chance to wear her down.

"Lisa said, 'I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I just fell in love with him! I didn't want to tell you, because I knew that you'd be angry and I did not want to hurt you.'

"I angrily replied, 'So, you figured that you'd just fuck my boyfriend behind my back? How long has this been going on?'

"It turned out that they'd been seeing each other for six months. They didn't want to tell me, because they were afraid of how I might react. Lisa didn't want to lose my friendship. They figured that Paul and I would 'grow apart' after school was over, which would leave the way open for Lisa to date him publicly with my blessing.

"They also figured that I'd get horny and tired of Paul not fucking me, which might motivate me to dump him for another guy. I'd take the blame for the break-up instead of him.

"That last bit really pissed me off. I grabbed my fresh cup of hot coffee, abruptly dumping into his lap.

"I said, 'I'm too hot for you to handle? Don't like my temper? Try this! How hot is that?'

"I threw the near-empty cup at Lisa, saying, 'You wanted to save our friendship? Well, you should thought of that before you screwed my boyfriend, you slutty bitch! You should have told me how you honestly felt about him, instead of sneaking around! I'd have been mad, but I'd have taken it better.

"'As for you, Paul, I'll never understand why you used me and pretended to like me more than you did! You're a fucking coward for doing things that way! I will never forgive either one of you for this! You wasted a year of my life that I could have spent with someone who really cared for me! You'd better hope Donovan doesn't come after your sorry asses!'," I told my brother.

"Well, their hopes are gonna be dashed, because I'm ready to tear Paul and Lisa each a new asshole! I'll arrange for both of them to pay big time for hurting my little sister! Before you say that you're not my 'little sister', let me point out that I still feel protective of you, whatever our age difference. I am larger, after all.

"If we're finished, maybe we should go ahead and put the dishes in the dishwasher. We can then stick the rest of the casserole in the icebox. I've got another hunger that needs to be satisfied," Donovan gave me a knowing grin.

"Okay, that sounds like fun, but what do you plan on doing to them for their deception? I don't want to get us into any trouble, either!" I asked him nervously.

"Don't worry, Sis. You won't get in trouble for what I have in mind. In fact, the two of those assholes will want to keep everything quite secret for their own sake. They'll be far too embarrassed to say anything to anybody about our revenge. I doubt my buddies will say a word about it, either," Donovan reassured me with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"What do you mean by 'my buddies won't say anything'?" I inquired with some concern.

"They're gonna help their teammate and his little sister get revenge on those who wronged her," my twin explained vaguely.

"You're involving the whole football team?" I said eyes wide with shock.

"Of course! We jocks stick together, especially against a preppy shithead whom we suspect of fucking our girlfriends. Lisa is just a cheerleading tease, who fucks around on all of her boyfriends and flashes everyone else. I wonder if Paul knows what a slut he's dating! She also plays up the image of the perfect Catholic schoolgirl. All of us know her better than that," Donovan informed me bluntly.

"Why haven't you told me this before? You just now bring this stuff up. It makes me wonder if you're just inventing stuff because you're pissed at them!" I interrogated him.

"Like you would ever believe a bunch of jocks such as my friends and me! Half of the stuff we talk about is locker room gossip anyway. Notice that I said 'suspect' when referring to Paul's womanizing ways? Lisa has shamelessly flirted with the jocks! She's even come on to me, but I turned her down flat! I didn't say anything to you about her because she was your best friend, so you wouldn't believe me anyway. After what you've told me about what they've done, I suspect that most of the rumors were true," Donovan replied.

"Well, if I didn't know Lisa better now, I would be pissed at you for saying such things. I guess you do have a point about my not believing your claims. Anyway, you still haven't told me what kind of revenge you have in mind for them," I responded.

"That's for me to know and you to find out later. Now that we've got everything straightened up in here, let's head back to the bedroom. I plan to introduce you to some more fun," he slyly hinted to me.

Donovan had just closed the refrigerator door, so his back was still turned to me. I noticed that the island in the middle of the kitchen gave me a head start back to the bedroom. This time, I planned to actually make it up the stairs on my own, instead of being carried like a Neanderthal's bride.

"Alright, but I still plan on getting myself up to the bedroom without being carried there, Mr. Caveman!" I taunted him, sticking out my tongue once again.

I darted out of the kitchen, headed for the staircase, and then flew up the steps. I was about halfway to my goal when I heard my big, macho brother catching up with me. I doubled my speed to escape him, but he just laughed at me, knowing that I had no chance to outrun a quarterback.

Donovan caught up with me as I reached the top of the stairwell and ran toward my bedroom. He picked me up in his arms as if I were a baby, tossed me over his shoulder again, and headed for his room.

"You should know better than to try that, little sister! I've outrun other athletes, so I doubt you'd be fast enough to get away from me! You're gonna pay for sticking your tongue out and running from me again. I see a pattern here from you! Quit squirming! I'm not putting you down, at least not until we make it to my bed!" he pretended to be angry, ruining it when he laughed.

"Why do you insist on carrying me? I'm capable of doing it myself," I insisted, returning his mock anger while trying to hold a straight face.

"Simple, because I can!" he grinned at me.

I stuck my tongue out at Donovan yet again upon hearing that. I kept trying to squirm out of his arms, but to no avail. He just tightened his hold on me. He brought me into his bedroom and unceremoniously dropped me onto his bed. Since we were still naked, I noticed that his cock was stiff again.

"What made you hard all of the sudden, Donovan?" I mischievously asked him.

"You'll see very soon, Dorean! Rather, you'll feel it! Now, don't you move a bit," he ordered me, as he went to the nightstand and took a bottle from the top drawer.

"What is that? What are you planning to do to me?" I asked him.

"That would be lube, as in lubricant, which you'll definitely need this time around, baby! I'm gonna use it to take your other cherry!" he announced wickedly.

"You're not taking my ass! It's an 'exit only', Mister!" I said and crossed my arms over my breasts, making my point non-verbally.

"It's not an 'exit only' hole. I don't know where you heard that phrase, but it's time to unlearn it! Furthermore, don't cross your arms at me! That's not a loving attitude to show your lover. I'd rather you were nice and sucked me off," Donovan asked me.

"Ewww. I won't suck that thing! It hasn't been properly cleaned since we last fucked," I objected.

"For an Irish Catholic schoolgirl, you've done some strange stuff already, like committing incest and saying words like 'fuck' and 'ass'! Not to mention that long litany of nasty names that you called Paul and Lisa when you first came home today. Words like 'asshole' and 'slut' seemed to pour out of your mouth, as well as some that even I haven't heard! Where did you hear those? So, quit that 'eww' business and suck!" my brother reminded me.

"I made some of them up and others are from different languages!" I couldn't resist laughing.

Donovan was right. I had done some "naughty" things today. I found myself sucking his cock, just as he asked of me. I had to admit that the taste of our dried, combined juices on him was quite a turn-on. I tried to take him deeper with each suck, although I gagged as he went further down my throat. He held his cock in my throat long enough to let me get used to it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.