Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 04 Lily's Secret - Cover

Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 04 Lily's Secret

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lily had a secret that if known, would make all Faeruhnites shun her as a deviant. She could not even risk her womb-sibling Iris learning of her shame. While most sought to plant their clones into whichever of the other 3 lovely Faeruhn races they preferred, Lily longed to claim a fellow Snowflake! She had no idea where the dark twisted path of her perverted desires would lead her and Iris!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Slavery   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Iris sobbed when the Golden dragged her into the common room by the hair. Her life was over! She was no longer a citizen! Her only hope was to somehow get another Snowflake Healer to continue her research! She watched dully as Jasmine relocked the door, and took simple pleasure in hanging it on the hook now out of her Snowflake victim's reach.

"Open up!" someone called as a fist pounded on the entrance door. "I am an Enforcer, and demand access to this dwelling!"

Jasmine felt a little nervous, but what did she have to lose? She hurried over, unlocked and opened the heavy door. "Thank the Creator you're here! I was being held captive!"

Iris felt hope light within her soul when a brush cut Golden walked into the room. Her heart sank when she realized it was none other then Enforcer Jade, Healer Dusty's close personal friend! She staggered to her feet and ran to the Enforcer anyway. "I am Healer Iris!" she cried, looking up at the lovely almond eyes a good head above her own. "I demand protection from that Golden!"

"I am Enforcer Jade." The newcomer announced as she shoved the annoying Snowflake servant aside hard enough to knock her over. "I heard cries demanding an Enforcer's aid to stop a rutting within the city boundaries. Have you heard anything, citizen?"

Citizen, the word had never sounded so beautiful before! Jasmine nearly fell to her knees to kiss the Enforcer's feet, but managed to control herself. "Yes, honored Enforcer. I made that cry! I was being held against my will!" She pointed to the Snowflake lying dazed on the floor. "She was too afraid to go out rutting, so she and another Snowflake imprisoned me! She planned on watching her accomplice mount me! She planned on vivisecting me three weeks later so she could study my womb!"

The Enforcer eyed the dazed Snowflake. "She isn't a citizen. Are you sure she was involved?"

Thinking fast, Jasmine told the truth, with some very minor adjustments. "Yes! She was a citizen as late as this morning! The silly fool allowed herself to be ambushed by the sprites she keeps for her research. A couple of the larger sprites managed to break out of their cages. I saw them! They came up behind her and shoved the door key into her vagina!" Jasmine sighed dramatically. "I somehow managed to pull her out, but she lost too much stature. Several sprites burrowed under my hair and attacked my external orifice as I dragged her to safety, but thank the Creator above I managed to retain my citizenship!"

Jade looked down at the Snowflake and her erect cock throbbed. Training and self discipline kept her mind focused though. "Too bad the same can't be said about her. This is the dwelling of the womb-siblings, have you seen anything of pottery crafter Lily? While you're at it, perhaps you could tell me how this one ended up flaccid and limp."

The look of disgust on her face was real. "The pottery crafter was the other Snowflake that captured me! It was terrible!" She nudged Iris with her foot. "This one was going to gift her genetic material to pottery crafter Lily! I, I had to watch as one Snowflake used her mouth on another! After she spent, they started to argue!"

"Where is pottery crafter Lily?" The Enforcer asked sharply.

"Honored Enforcer, she's still in there." She prodded Iris again. "She tricked her sibling before she was attacked herself. The pottery crafter is laying with her own hand up herself! The Healer drained her genetic material! It was the most sickening sight I have ever witnessed! She was just starting to claim her sibling's honey when the sprites attacked them! When they were both locked in their paralysis, the sprites began wrestling open all the cages! It was terrifying! I managed to break free at that point and drag the Healer out so she could face the consequences of her crime!" Jasmine let out a convincing sob. "I can't even have that satisfaction! Non citizens can not be charged with rutting transgressions!"

"Why didn't you make any attempt to help the other one?"

Jasmine rubbed her jaw, wincing as her hand moved over the blossoming bruise the Healer's fist had given her. The Enforcer would never know who actually had struck her! "The pottery crafter knocked me out with one blow when she abducted me! I, I'm sorry, but the Healer at least treated me decently before, um, she said I was to carry her clone! I couldn't bring myself to risk sprite attack to save the one that hurt me!"

"She's still in there?" Jade rushed to the door. The latch was locked, but the key was hanging within a Golden's reach. It was still damp as she grabbed it to open the door. One look was all it took. She slammed it back shut. "The room is alive with swarming sprites!" her cock throbbed from what she had seen. "Pottery crafter Lily is no longer a citizen. There is nothing anyone can do about that now."

Iris sat up. "Wait, that wasn't the way of it!" she cried, but of course no citizen would pay her heed. "You have to help me! I was a citizen, true, but that double cursed ex-Healer Jasmine was a non entity when we captured her last evening! Lily and I broke no law! This is all that filthy Golden's fault!"

Using great restraint, Jade refrained from kicking the Snowflake. "Have a care, creature! Be mindful I don't put you back for the sprites to reduce even more!"

Jasmine hid her smile. "What becomes of me?" she wailed dramatically. "I lost stature trying to save the Snowflake that was going to mount me! Now what do I do?"

Jade looked at the Snowflake and thought for a moment. Turning, she smiled at her fellow Golden. "I am truly sorry for your ordeal. I can not undo the past, but I can tell you this." She smiled. "One citizen attacking another within the city during rutting season is the most heinous of crimes. Punishment is usually metered out via sprite attack, until the transgressor is no longer a citizen. This has not been the case here!" Jade stared intently at the Golden. "Why did you feel the need to embellish your story, Healer Jasmine? If a non-entity manages to regain her citizenship, and she is fortunate enough that her victim loses hers in the process, there is no one left to legally level charges against her."

"Enforcer, what do you mean?" Jasmine asked softly.

Jade laughed. "Your story doesn't hold together, citizen!" She stared directly at the Golden's erect cock. "No sprite stole your honey this day. Your orifices are still closed. It is fortunate for you that the Snowflake siblings involved are no longer citizens. I had personally witnessed Snowflake Healer Iris leading home a non entity Golden just below the legal height limit of citizenship last night. This morning I recognized the voice of Citizen Iris as the one crying for help. I made a decision to let events proceed on their own course."

Iris wailed. "You heard! You heard, but failed to come to my aid. You could have saved me! Why, why did you let me become the victim and lose my citizenship?"

"What would you have me do, Snowflake? I am a Golden first, Enforcer second! If I had caught a Golden non entity trying to take the honey of one of the womb-sibling citizens she had birthed, I would have been forced to take drastic measures. She would have been imprisoned and sentenced. Next rutting season would see her staked out in a grove of Hunter plants for ferial fairies to entertain themselves with. Very few new sprites make it out of that grove alive after having their honey ravaged by numerous fairies! My dilemma was neatly averted just by letting justice finally be served for Healer Jasmine's terrible ordeal."

"I'll report you!" Iris screamed. "It is not for you to pick and chose which victim the law shale save!"

Jade sighed. "I honestly feel that I have served the greater good on this day. A Snowflake was so close to losing her citizenship, while a Golden was at the very brink of seizing back her own. Now that I know her identity, I am sure I made the right decision. Healer Jasmine, as Enforcer, I decree that you deserved this chance at reclaiming your life!"

"How did you know?" Jasmine asked in surprise. "How do you know so much about my shameful dual clone tragedy?'

Iris wailed. "Healer Dusty must have told her! That filthy Golden cunt knows the circumstances of our birth!"

Jade just laughed as she pointed at Jasmine's proudly erect cock. "If I where you honored Healer, I'd hurry! You wouldn't want her orifices to close before you got a chance to put a beautiful Golden clone in her belly, would you?" With the, she stepped through the door and closed it firmly behind her. The door reopened just a second later. "Oh, when you have taken your ease with the Snowflake, stop by and visit with Healer Dusty. I'm sure she would like to see you!"

"Yes, I'll do that!" Jasmine said with a happy grin. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Iris ran to the door before it closed, and struck at the leaving Enforcer. "No, you have to save me! Too much is at stake! Your decision is flawed! Get Snowflake Enforcers to guard me while I finish my life's work! They'll understand once I speak with them! Hurry and get me those Enforcers!"

Jade grinned. "Little nothing, there are only three Snowflake Enforcers in the whole guild. Truth be told, I suspect there will be none at the end of this rutting season!" she shoved the Snowflake away and slammed the door.

Jasmine laughed. "Imagine that, you filthy Snowflake! I have official blessing from the Enforcers to force my clone onto you!" She was on Iris in an instant. She dragged the struggling Snowflake into one of the small sleeping chambers and threw her down onto a cot. "Now it's time for me to close the circle!"

Iris struggled. The Enforcer had been right! Her orifices hadn't started to close yet! Her womb was still fertile! "Please, let me go!" she wailed as the Golden pinned her arms at her sides. In her weakened state, she could not fight her off! "Please! I, I'll make a bargain! I'll spare the Goldens! When it's time for the Snowflakes to seize dominion, the Goldens well be at our side!"

"Goldens have no need of artificial aids! We do well enough on the hunt to keep our numbers strong! How do you think I made it back to become a citizen again? I inseminated my way back to the top! You and your blasted sibling were the only births I have ever suffered! Since that time I have chosen well, and have only planted my cock in Snowflake bellies!" she grabbed her throbbing cock and pressed the head at the Snowflake's soaked opening. "No deal! Only claiming you now will ever bring me closure after the hell I have endured while bringing you and your sibling into the world!" She cried in triumph as she unceremoniously rammed herself in to the hilt!

Iris knew despair as her body was entered by the thick sixteen inch cock. This couldn't be happening! She whimpered as paralysis and perpetual orgasm again possessed her body. Trembling, once more her mouth opened in the "O" of submission as the Golden that had birthed her worked to pass on her genetic material and start a clone of her own.

Jasmine was thrilled! Was it just because of who Iris was? Fucking one of the Snowflakes she had been forced to give birth to was so very much more satisfying then any other of her pale race she had encountered on the long road back! It was like adding a new and flavorful spice to an old favorite meal! She threw herself into her happy work. The feelings were fantastic as the Snowflake's tight sheath rippled around her engorged cock!

Iris cursed Lily for causing this! She cursed Jasmine for not having the decency to die after she gave birth to them! She cursed the Enforcer for letting her be ruined. She even cursed herself for being driven crazy by the exquisite feelings of ecstasy her ruination brought about. The Golden's cock pounded relentlessly into her, and all she could do was lay there and take it, as her body was wracked by continuous waves of pleasure!

"This is just the beginning!" Jasmine moaned happily as she pistoned her shaft in and out of the beautiful Snowflake below her. "I like this dwelling! I'm moving in and resuming my practice as a Healer! You, my pretty little Iris, will keep it neat and clean for me! Once I see that you deliver my clone safely, why then, I'll just put another one in you!" she was beginning to move a little erratically as her release grew near. "Have no fear, sweet little Iris! I, I'll just plant a couple more clones in you. You will be my pretty little servant for many years to come!"

The climaxing waves were increasing their intensity as the Golden rutted wildly into her abused body. Iris felt her panic growing even as the pleasure increased! She was about to be seeded again! This time it would be different! There would be no help or pity from her friends. Non entities had no friends in the city! She would be a slave, until the final month of this cursed pregnancy. Then, once she was delivered of the Golden clone within her. Jasmine would have the right of first refusal at her purchase! She could only pant and shake as she realized her fate. The one that had birthed her would become her legal owner of record! The Golden could then kill her if she so desired, and there was no law in all the land to prevent it!

"Almost there!" Jasmine groaned as her body strained. "Take it, broodmare!" She threw back her head and cried out. "Take my clone!" She tensed deep inside, and then her climax was upon her! Ramming in just as deep as she could, Jasmine unleashed her load of genetic material deep inside of the lovely Snowflake! The head of her spewing cock was pressed tightly against the Snowflake's cervix. The fluid forced its way through, filling the womb with burst after gooey burst of the Golden's seed!

Jasmine shook as her body released every streaming bit of this season's ejaculate. It was more satisfying then even her first conquest had been! Pulse after pulse raced down her quivering cock to blast into the belly of the Snowflake. She panted and her toes curled as the bliss brought joy to her soul. She had to try! As her body shuddered, she pressed her lips to the open mouth of the Snowflake. Her tongue elongated and entered the still open and quivering orifice! To her delight, Jasmine managed a couple strong sips before she made up for spent energy and could drink no more.

When it was finally over, she rolled off of the whimpering Snowflake. She laughed as her softening cock was clutched almost desperately by the Snowflake's inner labia. The strong grip only served to squeeze out any last stray droplet of fluid. When Jasmine's sated cock pooped out with a soft squelching slurp, those lips clamped tightly together, sealing in every bit of fluid to hold and cherish for the next twelve hours or so. With a contented sigh, Jasmine shoved the sobbing Snowflake off of the cot and onto the floor below. "Don't waste too much time crying, Iris. I haven't eaten since yesterday. As soon as you can get on your feet, get me something to eat!"

Iris sobbed even louder. She wanted to tell off this Golden monster! She wanted to find some way to strike back and regain what was once hers! She opened her mouth, but somehow said something she never intended. "I have some live fresh fish in a barrel of water in the kitchen. I, I could cook you a couple if you like." She sobbed. "If I stand on a chair, I should be able to get at them."

That will be fine, little one." Jasmine stretched luxuriously and sat up. "Now I have to go give all my little friends their Snowflake broodmares!" She laughed. "I wonder just how small your sibling is now. Would you care to come with me and see?"

Iris pulled back in terror. "No, no I don't!" she gasped. "Please don't let the sprites get me too!"

Jasmine patted the Snowflake on her head. "Don't fear. I won't let the nasty sprites get you!"


Lily watched helplessly as the Golden dragged Iris out of the workshop and closed the door. She desperately tried to will herself into somehow moving as the sprite landed before her face. Sweat beaded her brow, but she was completely incapable of closing her mouth! She moaned in helpless frustration as the tiny Ebon fearlessly climbed between her wide open and inviting lips! She felt a gentle movement against the back of her head. Another was positioning herself at the external orifice!

The Snowflake was gripped by terror even as the unwanted orgasmic pleasure of her hand penetrating her sex threatened to shatter her mind! She couldn't give up her honey! That twice damned Golden had brought her too close to the brink! Thanks to last season's conquest, and the sprites she had eaten for this rutting season, Lily had thought herself safe. She could easily retain her citizenship if all she had to endure was the slow gradual leaching of her honey by an unwanted clone growing in her belly. She'd end up just at the threshold, but still a citizen, just as Iris had been before the start of this season!

Sure, her body would diminish under the honey depletion caused by one slowly developing fetus. The Faeruhnite body's ability to produce honey couldn't keep up with the demand of one solitary clone, but it would slow down the diminishing as the unwanted passenger grew. The damned Golden that had birthed her and Iris had been a freak case! There hadn't been a double birth in generations before they had been born! A birthing a single clone was always a humiliating tragedy, but endurable at her present size. Lily would have reduced a few more inches if impregnated, but she would still retain her citizenship! She would have been safe!

A sprite onslaught was a totally different matter! It would be far too abrupt for her body to be able to cope! At her new stature, no more then ten greedy honey hungry sprites would be required to sip away her citizenship if they consumed to their full capacity. Lily shuddered. There were a hundred of the filthy creatures whirling around her! As she decreased in size, the ratio between their capacity to consume and her precious honey reserve would change! Her shrinking would accelerate! Tears filled her eyes. Would she feel the pain of wings erupting through the flesh of her back before this ordeal was through?

Mahogany felt a bit uneasy being inside of the Snowflake's mouth, but as long as her hand was up inside her body like that, it was absolutely safe! The giant couldn't even move her tongue, let alone try and swallow! The two inch Ebon sprite looked in awe at the quivering open orifice. She hesitated for a moment, before pressing her face into the opening. She pushed harder, and her head popped inside. She had to be careful. If she stayed in too long while ravaging the honeypot, her head would no longer fit and become stuck! She would die quickly, and the giant Snowflake would die much later, as infection attacked her brain when the head trapped inside the orifice began to rot!

Instinct guided her tongue as it snaked out. The Ebon's body shuddered with delight as she tasted such a huge reserve of honey! She began to drink!

Lily whimpered. She could feel it! The damned Ebon was raping the orifice with her head! As she felt the tiny tongue begin to probe her treasured fluid, Lily offered up a silent plea that the sprite would not become trapped! Dying with a sprite head lodged in your honeypot was a horrible way to go! Lily actually felt a small measure of gratitude when she felt a firm tug, and then a slight pop as the Ebon freed herself. That gratitude was short lived as the sprite continued to drink!

The sprite at the base of her skull soon joined in on the happy feast. Lily could only shudder in complete orgasmic bliss as her stature slowly melted away!

Mahogany had a rough moment, when her head got stuck for a second. Thank goodness she had timed it just right! Face now pressed into the smaller seeming opening, she resumed drinking the glorious fluid! She took as much as she could, and dizzily climbed out of the warm wet confines of the mouth. "Have a care!" she warned a waiting Golden. "Don't try to insert your head. I very nearly met my doom doing just that!"

The Golden bowed mockingly. "I have more sense then that, Ebon! Now let me pass!"

Mahogany only laughed. Being spent long enough to be safe from impregnation until next season, she feared no sprite in this room! They could say what they will, and it wouldn't bother her! She stepped aside with a grin. "Be my guest. Golden one! Drink deep, and prepare for your Snowflake conquest!

When would it end? Lily was going crazy! At least the sprites had stopped entering her mouth now! The last one who had gone that route had bloody gashes on her back, a badly broken wing, and had lost both nipples. The Copper had become lodged tightly in her mouth, despite it still being wide open! Several other Coppers had grabbed her feet, and pulled with all their might until the trapped one emerged while screaming in pain as teeth had carved into her. Lily whimpered. She could neither swallow nor spit out the oozing nipples that had been torn off against her teeth and left behind. Thank the Creator that an Ebon had laughingly pulled them out to torment the damaged Copper with! She could have died if they somehow lodged in her throat as she continued to slowly shrink!

Over and over sprites stole all the honey they could manage. Lily shuddered and quaked with each sip. She was growing confused and groggy. She imagined she heard the door open and close, but she couldn't see it from where she lay. The door opened again, she was sure of it! Would someone save her?

A shadow passed over, and Lily realized it was Goldie when she heard a loud cavernous laugh. The floor shook as the huge Golden walked by. "I see you all haven't had a turn, but I'll open the rest of the cages anyway." Lily could hardly make sense of the words as her attackers continued to steal her honey. "I'm sure those that have finished can manage to keep mere Snowflakes under control!"

It seemed like the Golden had vanished in the time it took her to blink the tears from her eyes. Had she imagined her brief visit? How long could her body withstand the continuous orgasm? It was numbing her mind! Time was losing all meaning. All Lily knew was the laughing sprites milling about as they all took their turn in their abominable thirst for honey!

Lily heard a voice through the heavy fog of her continued release. "I'm the last one, you wasted husk!"

Her eyes focused, and she looked up a lovely Snowflake. At first she thought it was a child of five seasons, but to her horror she realized it was a sprite! She could see the gently fluttering wings! It was a Snowflake sprite with a limp soft cock hanging between her legs! The cursed Golden really had been there! She had released all of the remaining caged sprites! In her confused state, she never noticed when Snowflakes had taken over the honey feeding frenzy! They must have hung around after being seeded by the other races! They were trying to recapture stature by drinking of her honey too! That only meant one thing! Lily was a fairy now! The Snowflake lay next to her on the floor and pressed her face against Lily's lips. Lily felt the tongue snaking in! No, it was long enough! The delicate organ found her orifice and entered!

As the Snowflake drank her fill, Lily felt a strange itching begin on her back. Panic spiked through her daze and sharpened her senses! A nearly full size Golden had ravaged her honeypot. Two hundred sprites had followed her example and also had drunk their fill of her precious honey! Who knows how many returned for an extra sip or two when they felt they could manage it? She was at the very brink! If the Snowflake didn't finish drinking very soon, she was going to sprout her sprite wings!

The itching shortly progressed to a soreness she felt deep in her bones. The soreness blossomed into pain! The quivering of her body increased as she felt a burning tearing sensation. No, it couldn't be! She panted in short rough gasps as flesh split and muscles repositioned. She felt a flash of white hot agony, followed by an unnerving chill as her new wings emerged and the air hit them for the first time.

Lily was ruined! Less then an hour ago she had been a respected citizen. Now, she was a nothing! She was little more then an insect! The sprite finally finished with her, and withdrew her tongue. "What are you crying for, sweetie?" she said with a condescending grin. She roughly pulled Lily's hand free. It exited her vagina with a loud sloppy slurp. "Don't you like being at the bottom of the damn food chain?" Standing, the Snowflake looked down and spit in Lily's face. "While you're blubbering, think about those of our kind that you broke your fast on! The hell you granted them may soon greet you!"

Lily somehow managed to sit up. She was so soul weary from her honey being stolen that standing was beyond her for the time being. "Don't leave me!" she screamed as the lovely Snowflake flitted away. Moving high and wide, she used extreme caution as she darted past the waiting Hunter plant. The green menace was active again, having finally digested last night's dinner of Copper flesh. It moved to track her, but she was out the now open window before it could launch its tendril and snare a meal.

Looking around in numb shock, Lily saw the joints between the floorboards as open grooves, wide enough for her to slip her hand into. Moaning, she managed to scoot away from them to the center of the vast board she sat on, fearful of what insect life may be lurking there within the woodwork.

In most Faeruhnites to suffer this terrible indignity, the reduction to spritehood was a long slow process. They had time to learn and adjust as their bodies diminished from one rutting season to the next. Lily was at a loss. She had made the horrifying transition virtually in the wink of an eye! The shock made her loss far more acute. "What do I do now?" she cried into the endlessly huge cavern of what used to be just a large room. "How will I live?" She whimpered. "Will I live?"

The floor began rhythmically shaking beneath her. Lily looked up, craning her neck to see the Golden giant as she walked into the room and loomed over her. Her sibling followed at a respectable distance behind. Lily actually felt a stab of guilt when she noticed that Iris's head only came up to be even with Jasmine's breasts. It wasn't lost on her that the whole chain of disastrous events had been her fault!

"Oh look! One little Snowflake left behind. What's the matter sprite? Haven't you figured out how to fly yet?" Jasmine laughed at the look of fear on the tiny face down below her. She raised a massive foot. "Tell me why I should spare you your life, miserable little nothing!"

Lily stared up at the underside of the huge tough callused foot that poised above her, ready to come down with bone crushing force. "Please!" she pleaded, clasping her hands over her breasts. "Please don't do it!"

Iris gasped. "Jasmine, don't kill her!" she cried. "Don't kill her like that!"

The Golden paused. "You want me to stop?" she laughed. "Are you going to take care of her?"

"Yes!" Lily screamed. "Let Iris take care of me! Please Goldie, um, Jasmine! Let my sibling take care of me!"

Jasmine looked into Iris's eyes, and saw a curious hardness there. "You want to take care of her." She said. It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes Jasmine." The servant said in a wooden voice. "Please, may I take care of my sibling?"

Jasmine gently lowered her foot. "I suppose that's only just. Take care of your sibling, Iris. I leave her to you."

"Oh thank you Iris!" Lily sobbed in relief as her sibling bend down and extended a massive hand to her. Still exhausted, the new sprite managed to climb to her feet and stagger onto the fingers and walk to the center of the palm. "I'm so sorry!" she sobbed as she rose with dizzying speed into the air. "Iris, I'm so terribly sorry!"

Holding her sibling in the palm of her left hand, Iris gently stroked Lily's silky yellow hair with the index finger of her right. "I'm a servant in what used to be my own home. I have a clone in my belly." She said softly as she slowly, seemingly aimlessly walked around the room. "I'm nothing but a non entity broodmare now."

Lily felt herself calming under the gentle stroking. "I, I'm not. I'm a damned sprite, but thank the Creator nobody seeded me!"

Iris stopped walking. The sunlight streamed through the open shutters at her back. "I was going to change the world." She said with a whimper. "Snowflakes would have been able to hold their heads up high!" she slowly turned.

"It's not too late." Lily said with forced cheerfulness. "You'll manage to become a citizen again before you know it!"

Iris looked over at Jasmine, who seemed quite content to watch the show. She knew in her heart that the Golden would never permit that to happen! She sighed. "Very few Snowflakes manage to regain their citizenship once they reduce to my size."

"Don't give up, Iris!" Lily shouted. "If anyone can, it will be you! It will take me longer, but I will stand by your side again, and we can make your dream a reality!"

"Goodbye, Lily!"

The sprite nearly fell off her feet as Iris suddenly turned. A scream left her throat when she saw how close she was to the window box, and its sole green occupant. "Iris, what are you doing?" Instinct took over as her sibling reached out with huge fingers to break her new wings. Lily leapt into the air. "Iris, don't!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.