Set Fire to the Rain - Cover

Set Fire to the Rain

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My best friend, Karen, discovers that the 'protein' diet really works...if you're blowing an Energy Wizard. I find out that I'm an Energy Wizard and all the other Wizards in the world kind of want me dead. By the way, sex fuels my magical engine!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I sat at the bottom of the pool.

"You're better with shields than with your energy blasts," Michelle commented.

I shrugged. "After two months of practice, I say shields are more interesting than the other stuff."

"I try to keep it interesting, Michael."

Michelle led the practice with my power. Karen complained about it, thinking as the senior Vessel she should be the one guiding me. (Not that either one of them knew what they were guiding me through.) Michelle proved to Karen that experience could make up the difference by challenging her to a volleyball match.

Michelle developed her relationship with me much faster than Karen. My girlfriend didn't understand that, so she mentally measured Michelle's physical changes on pace with what had happened to her. Michelle barely had any weight to lose too, which advanced her physical changes greatly.

The volleyball matchup was like watching two superheroes play the game. I could barely the follow the ball. Karen had a motherfucker of a kill shot, but Michelle blocked Karen's best hits time and time again. Michelle didn't go for kills on the offensive; she placed her shots where they would highlight Karen's inexperience. It got the point across to Karen and me--we needed to listen to Michelle.

Karen signed up for the krav maga classes Michelle taught. She also let Michelle coach her in volleyball so she'd get attention from colleges her senior year.

I got the short end of the stick--Michelle as my magical arms instructor. Thankfully, the backyard was spacious enough for her regimen. She was of the opinion that I needed to start small. I didn't care for the blasting; some was interesting like when Michelle took me to an indoor range and had me tag bullets with energy bolts as she fired them. We couldn't really practice any BIG use of my power.

The shields did more to hold my interest.

Karen passed through the shield, landed on her feet, and dove through the opposite shield wall.

"She's going to hurt herself," I said.

Michelle watched Karen flip over at the pool wall and push off. She made it to the other side of the pool, twenty-five meters, without having to stroke.

"It's good for us," Michelle told me. "Being able to pass through your shields is an advantage that we need to use strategically."

"More information from Karen's friend? Our dear Melissa!"

"Yes," Michelle replied. "Karen was worried someone could use her to pass through your shields."

"They can't?"

"Yes and no," Michelle replied. "If they were hugging us, they'd get into the shield but not through it."

"I don't understand."

"Your shields can be pretty thick, enough that Karen and I could stand IN the actual shield," Michelle said. "By taking us hostage, someone can get into the shield, but they'd basically disintegrate."

"That sounds painful!" I said.

"Melissa says what happens to other Vessels is even worse," Michelle said.

"Why?"

"It's something about each Maker's magical energy being unique to them and two different magical energies not being able to co-mingle," Michelle told me. "Makers cannot touch another Maker or even another's Maker's Vessels without gloves."

"I still don't understand," I said.

"You sweat magical energy; in fact, it's in all your secretions," she said.

"So I can't swap spit with another Maker because I'd be taking their magical energy inside myself," I finished for her.

"Right!" she said. "With Vessels, it's about taking magical energy in when there's already another Maker's energy inside us. They can't touch us without dropping their shields and the reaction of two different energies mixing is explosive."

I nodded. "So two Vessels can touch because they don't give off the energy themselves."

"Right!" Michelle said with a nod. "It's why Vessels are used as proxies by Makers."

"Wait!" I said. "Does that mean I can make someone a Vessel just by sweating on them?"

"If they drink your sweat! Sexual juices carry the most magic so it's the only real way of creating a connection with someone," Michelle replied. "The open channel is what makes a Vessel sensitive enough to absorb magical energy by touching a Maker. Melisa told Karen that Makers are extremely ritualistic about contact, we'll be expected to be almost completely covered if we have to interact with another Maker and their Vessels."

Karen dropped into the shield space and sat down next to Michelle. I'd used a shield to push some of the cold out of the water so they could swim naked.

"You need to take your girlfriend out on a date," Michelle told me. "She can't be your girlfriend if there's no first date. Take her out tonight!"

"It's your night," Karen told Michelle.

Unlike Karen, Michelle could stay over every night. The only nights I got alone with Karen were at her apartment. The girls were very careful about not interfering with each other's time with me though.

"They want me to do a stakeout," Michelle told me. "A local dealer might be starting a war with a rival."

"You're getting more and more of those types of things," Karen said.

"I've done well the last couple months," Michelle said with a proud smile. "I'm more focused. I've chase down a couple of guys that nobody thought we'd catch too."

"If you're sure..." Karen said.

"People might talk about Michael and me," Michelle said. "It would be better if they saw you two out publicly. Since everyone knows I'm coaching you, they'll think we're friends and not that there's something going on."

"Okay!" Karen said before turning to me. "Where are you taking me?"

"He can't tell you, silly," Michelle said. She stood up and walked to me. "Plus it's time to practice his concentration."

Michelle grabbed my dick. She impaled her pussy on it. Wrapping her legs around me, she smiled into my eyes. "I better not get wet."

"By the pool water," Karen said. "She's already wet!"

Michelle glided up and down my dick.

Yeap! She was already wet.


I didn't think Karen wanted anything fancy for our first date. I really should have thought to do it a long time before Michelle mentioned it.

We had dinner at a nice place outside of town. Everyone around us thought we looked cute since it wasn't a high school dating spot. If they only knew the very adult things Karen and I had already done in our beds! I was on my best behavior. Karen's smile told me she loved everything about our date.

The movie theater was pretty empty so we got to make out in relative privacy.

After the movie, Karen suggested ice cream. The only place nearby was a hangout for kids so I knew what Karen really wanted--to be seen with her boyfriend. It was flattering as hell!

We sat in the middle of the place. Only girls were in the ice cream joint, which made it even better for Karen. She kept glancing at the girls.

"You know," I whispered. "I'm the one looking good here."

"What?" Karen blushed.

"I'm with the hottest girl in school." I winked at her. "They're thinking 'why is she with him'. What does he have that he can land a smoking hottie like her?"

"Your big dick! Duh!" Karen said loudly.

It was my turn to blush as the conversations around us died. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Sandra Hall staring at me. Sandra had recovered her place in the social elite ladder after ratting out the guys who jumped Karen and me. It helped that her accusation of possible rapes turned out to be true or at least everyone accepted their truth when the kid took a plea bargain. It was more than the two rapes Sandra mentioned in the principal's office!

"I have a boyfriend," Karen said to me. "It would have been enough before the summer. I know what you are though. You're more than any girl can hope for, so this is about putting away the stuff left over from the fat girl I used to be."

"Like making out with me in the school hall and not noticing that my hands on your ass are exposing your thong to the guys around us?" I asked.

"They want me," she said archly. "Can't have me! I belong to my Master."

I was pretty sure from the look on Sandra's face that she heard Karen.

"I like them to see what they..." Karen stopped.

"Could've have had?" I asked.

Karen shook her head slowly. "No. Not really!"

I put my hand on top of Karen's hand and squeezed her fingers.

"It makes it more real," she told me. "When I go to sleep without you, I'm afraid to close my eyes because maybe I'll wake up fat again."

She grabbed my hand with both of hers.

"Every time I see how badly they want me, I'm a little less afraid, Michael."

I turned my head to look at each girl in the place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.