Set Fire to the Rain - Cover

Set Fire to the Rain

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My best friend, Karen, discovers that the 'protein' diet really works...if you're blowing an Energy Wizard. I find out that I'm an Energy Wizard and all the other Wizards in the world kind of want me dead. By the way, sex fuels my magical engine!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I didn't think about school and its effects on what was happening between Karen and me. I was getting laid and blown; school had nothing to do with my sex life! Karen must have put a lot of thought into it though--not the sex, but people's reaction to her changes.

There was no way around Karen still being fat when we walked into school the first day of our junior year. The thing was that, regardless of the extra weight, Karen didn't think of herself as a 'fat girl' anymore! The martial arts classes gave her the confidence to hold her head up and walk with a straighter spine. Her steps were lighter due to sparring and not being so heavy. Karen's height meant she could carry more weight than shorter girls so the right clothes made her look like a big girl but not necessarily a fat one. Being more athletic than before the summer, Karen also ran up steps and down hallways. She was almost constantly in motion.

None of it meant anything to the girls who had verbally tortured Karen in the past. In fact, the transformation, which was nothing short of amazing considering she'd done it over the summer, seemed to piss the girls off. Karen became a bigger target for their pettiness and high school bullying. They were more willing to do it openly too!

"Cow!"

"She didn't lose that much weight!"

"Is that her boyfriend? She'll have to drop another hundred pounds before she can ride him without breaking him in half."

I thought it would crush Karen's will. I couldn't have been more wrong. It made Karen furious! I swear a couple of times I saw steam coming out of her ears. Karen's shot across the bow was to join the volleyball team.

I was of two minds about Karen's renewed determination. First, she didn't accept school as an excuse for me to stop taking martial arts classes. Fuck me! Secondly, she fucked and sucked me MORE; getting to my house in the morning with enough time to get a 'drink', usually more of the same at lunch, and sex to come down from the energy high of volleyball practice and her martial arts classes. Karen behaved like every drop of semen she drew from my body was acid she could drip on a cheerleader's face!

I had to employ a new strategy to not die from exhaustion. Cathy sided with me that while Karen could learn different things from Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and some Mixed Martial Arts classes, I would do better to focus on an art form which lent itself to my way of thinking. In other words, Cathy needed a weight spotter. (The guys at her gym had noticed Cathy's weight loss.) I ended up at aikido four times a week and with more miles of faked effort in spin classes. I also got roped into keeping the guys away from Cathy by pretending to be her teenage son--a very whiny, pissy, and lazy teenage son!

Karen kept losing weight. My balls kept being emptied. Life would have been great, if the popular girls hadn't kept getting more strident with their bullying. After Cathy and I came to a meeting of the minds about my lack of desire in the physical exertion area, I didn't mind so much that the girls were goading Karen because I received the benefits of a focused Karen.

Karen went from fat to chubby to dae-yum! By December, Karen was tall, clear-skinned, and the ass every boy watched on the volleyball court. Those fucking shorts are the hottest shit ever, except maybe for sling bikinis!!! Karen started the season wearing normal shorts, but as the weight kept dropping she switched to these tight bottoms, which were more bathing suit than shorts.

On paper, the captain of the cheerleading team was still the hottest girl in school, but only because the popular kids kept that paper under lock and key. All anyone had to see to know better was the way boys' heads spun when Karen walked down the hall in one of her short skirts. Those short skirts caused some drama too. The school administrators didn't like them and tried to say they were against the dress code. The Catholic high school girls in town wore shorter skits though. Not to mention, Cathy went ballistic at the suggestion that her daughter was dressing slutty.

Anyway--Karen got fine! Straight, brown hair that went down to the small of her back. Long legs! Boobs proportional to her size, meaning big! She'd always had bright blue eyes but she didn't hide them anymore. Karen looked directly at people.

Frankly, I was amazed we were still having sex. The popular girls didn't want to admit it, but Karen could have any guy in the school, even the ones with hot cheerleader girlfriends.

After we had sex (copulation), I hadn't wanted the lights off anymore. I was screwing her! Damn right, I wanted to watch my cock fucking into Karen's pussy. Hell yeah, I wanted to see Karen's ass up in the air while I knee-walked up to fuck her. She still had a thing about keeping it in dark at her apartment, but it wasn't the kind of thing I would say 'boo' about when I got to fuck the hottest girl in school.

Karen liked to lounge in my room naked so I fully understood month-by-month, week-by-week, and day-by-day that she was getting farther and farther away from anything in my league.

She disagreed. Violently! Which is why the shit hit the fan so hard.


Whatever the popular girls at school thought about Karen, the popular guys had dicks and hot is hot to a hard cock! As Karen's weight dropped, the popularity of guys who asked her out rose.

She kind of dissed them! I don't think Karen knew what she was doing since she'd never been chased. We didn't have any other friends so to the guys it appeared like she was turning them down because of me. The guys on the highest rung of the social ladder wouldn't take the chance of being brushed off by someone going out with a non-entity like myself. Some of the second rung guys had 'personality' flaws. Those guys hit on Karen and hit on her ... and hit on her. No matter what she said, they kept trying and getting angrier at every rejection!

Karen hit her goal weight in mid-December. The achievement made her walk around with a wide smile painted on and a major bounce in her step. She also got touchier with me in public. I couldn't count the number of times she grabbed my arm to drag me from class to class.

She was dragging me to her locker at the end of the school day when a few of the guys who wouldn't let it go caught up with us.

"Is this really the joker you're going out with?" the biggest guy asked Karen.

"Yeah, you could be getting it on with a real man, babe?" the guy on his left said to her.

Six or seven guys surrounded us; a couple of the cheerleaders stood behind them.

"You never talked to me before I lost weight," Karen said to the guys. "Not one word since the seventh grade."

"So?" the biggest guy said. "You weren't hot!"

Even the cheerleaders looked at him with their mouths open.

"I'm getting what I need from Mike," Karen told the guys. "He was giving it to me before I was hot, and he supported me every step of the way. Mike deserves it!"

Of course, she didn't leave it at that. Karen looked the biggest guy up and down. "And I don't think you could give it to me good even if I wasn't with Mike."

He didn't take it well! For a big guy, he moved fast. He grabbed Karen and pushed her against the lockers. When he ripped Karen's shirt open, the cheerleaders screamed and took off.

"Holy shit!" one of his friends whispered as Karen's left breast popped out of her bra. A couple of the guys took a step forward. I don't know where things would have gone if Karen didn't...

Her eyes flattened! For a second, I thought they turned black. She seemed not to notice her exposed breast.

"How dare you touch my Master's property?" Karen said in a deadly voice. She reared her head back and slammed her forehead into the guy's face. He let her go! Karen grabbed the back of his head with both hands. She pulled his head down and drove her left knee into his side. Karen followed up with right knee into his gut.

I would not have believed the next part if I hadn't seen it myself. Karen turned the guy around and threw him face first into opposite row of lockers. The guy caught air--fully off the ground!

His friends did not care for the beat down. Three of them went for Karen.

Understanding my dick was getting wet often in Karen, I still say I caught a major case of 'stupid'. I jumped on the back of one of the guys and wrapped my arms around his neck. Not a chokehold though, I just grabbed the guy.

Karen moved out the way of a punch, bent down, twisted, and hammered the back her elbow into her attacker's side. He grunted! Karen's knee went up to meet the guy's face as his body folded around what ended up being a pair of broken ribs.

I got flipped over and slammed into the ground by the guy I was hugging.

The third attacker had more brains than his buddies. He planted his feet before throwing a punch at Karen. She took it! Her head snapped to the side. She turned back to smile at him. Karen's left arm whipped around fast; her fist clipped him hard on the chin. Karen went to toe to toe with the guy, trading punches. He took the first step back. Karen's smile got wider. Her eyes got a little crazy as she shadowed his steps. The guy reared back, putting everything he had left into a haymaker. Karen jumped into the air, wrapped her legs around his arm, grabbed his wrist, and twisted her body around.

Everybody heard the breaking bone a second before he screamed.

"Get down, Mike!" Karen screamed. I had been standing up to prevent the last attacker from going at Karen. I changed my mind, ducked, and turned my head.

I would swear on a stack of bibles that the air was visibly flowing around the charging Karen. She jumped over me and extended her leg in a kick. She was wearing a blue thong! The guy didn't get a chance to appreciate it. He went flying backwards when her kick landed in the middle of his chest.

If the other fellows had thoughts about getting involved, they must have decided homework was more important.

Karen stood over me, surveying her handiwork. I got lower and surveyed her ass in the thong. Karen stared at me before smiling sweetly.

"You get you're my boyfriend, right?" she asked me.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You can have any guy."

I did NOT love the way she was looking at me.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I said quickly. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend. Definitely!"

"Good," she said. "After I call my mom about this, we're going to take the final step in your room."

Final step?


Obviously, a shit storm made landfall! Ambulances took the boy with the mushed face, the guy with the broken ribs, and broken-arm guy to the hospital. School administrators ran around like someone had chopped their chicken heads off. Cops! Parents!

Everybody thought they knew how things were going to down when we ended up in the principal's office.

Yeah, NO!

The popular kids discovered to their dismay that Sandra Hall, one of the cheerleaders who'd been there for the start of the action AND happened to be the heir-apparent for the captainship of the cheerleading team, was TOTALLY Daddy's Little Girl. Not the kind who has daddy wrapped around her pinky or the kind who lies, Lies, LIES to her daddy and he believes every word. Sandra pretty much thought the sun rose out of her dad's ass every morning!

The fourth kid and the guys who didn't get involved in the fight lied to the principal and cops. Karen and I didn't say anything. Cathy was fuming during the boys' recital of their work of fiction. The only reason she didn't interrupt was that one of the female cops kept giving her the eye.

Since the non-parental adults were ignoring the state of Karen's clothing, I couldn't see what telling our side of the story would do. The administrators looked to be siding with the boys.

Mr. Hall wasn't buying it.

The cops started in on Karen and me, but they'd already made up their mind about the facts too--Karen and I jumped the guys.

"Sandra," Mr. Hall said. "What happened? The truth."

The tone of his voice silenced the room. The Hall family owned the house next to mine; Mr. Hall was a senior partner at a law firm. The way he commanded our attention made me think the guy was worth every penny he billed.

Sandra rained down the dimes. If Mr. Hall hadn't stopped her, the girl would have sketched likenesses of the guys who nailed our Savior to the cross.

Cathy flipped the fuck out when Sandra not only said she witnessed Karen being sexually mauled but that she was pretty sure the guy who did it had raped two girls. The short female cop physically held Cathy back from attacking the alleged rapist's father who had been demanding our blood. Of course, all the guys' parents took aim on Sandra, but the other cheerleader supported her version of events.

When the administrators turned on them, the boys who had stayed out of the fight tried to play it off like the whole thing was no big deal. Harmless fun! Their parents caught on to the fact that their princes hadn't REALLY been involved in Karen's attack or the fight. They quickly extricated their kids from the situation and out of the principal's office.

It came down to the four guys' story versus our story, which the cheerleaders supported.

Oh wait! The fourth guy had stepped forward to 'help' Karen. He and his parents completely understood how I might have misinterpreted his actions and tried to defend Karen by jumping on him and how Karen mistook him slamming me to the ground as him being involved in the fight. Mr. Hall was the only one who managed to keep a straight face after that piece of bullshit got thrown out there!

Since the three other guys were in the hospital and one of them was about to be investigated for rape, the administrators did their best to avoid anybody using the word lawsuit.

Karen and I had to take a week's suspension for dragging the fourth kid into the fight, but the female cop took us aside to explain it was for the best. His version of the story included the truth about Karen being attacked. The suspension made it a part of the school record, which the cops could use as his statement. If he changed his story, we'd be able to sue to the school for suspending us unfairly. I didn't get it; but by that point, I wanted to get the fuck out of Dodge before someone remembered that no one called my dad. Michele, the cop, also had a great pair of tits. Used to giants like Karen and Cathy, the fact I was looking DOWN at those tits made me a little dizzy from horniness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.