Set Fire to the Rain - Cover

Set Fire to the Rain

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My best friend, Karen, discovers that the 'protein' diet really works...if you're blowing an Energy Wizard. I find out that I'm an Energy Wizard and all the other Wizards in the world kind of want me dead. By the way, sex fuels my magical engine!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karen Johnson was tall, fat, and ugly.

And then she lost the fat ... and the ugly.


In high school, I was a loner but not due to any personality defect or a lack of social status. I had one good friend, Karen Johnson. I never thought about getting more friends since I didn't feel lonely or anything. I didn't play sports--not tall enough for basketball, not big enough for football, the whole ball being thrown in my direction kept me out of baseball, and touching other boys gave me agita so I wouldn't wrestle! I didn't have the grades or interest for the nerd club. My dad was too rich for me to be put anywhere near the bottom of the high school social barrel.

My mother died giving birth to me. My dad defined the word 'workaholic'. I was raised by a series of nannies. My dad's money meant I could go to private school, but he let me choose public school after a few incidents with my peers.

I barely noticed any lack in life: big house, a healthy personal allowance to spend on toys, and servants. Karen also spent a lot of time in my home so it's not like I spent any time alone. I slept over at her apartment a couple of nights a week too. Cathy Johnson, Karen's mom, didn't mind even when Karen and I got into fights.

Check that--when Karen had a fight with me since she did the yelling and throwing things! Unlike me, Karen noticed her lack of friends and a social life. To put it gently, Karen was HUGE! She was taller than all but one girl in school. She ate enough for three people and got less exercise than me. I don't know if fat causes other problems, but Karen wasn't cute either. Seriously bad acne!

I couldn't have cared less about Karen's looks since I didn't think of her in THAT way.

Until she offered to blow me!


Karen and I played a lot of co-operative games. She favored anything with a machine gun; I liked the grenade launchers and sniper rifles so we rarely conflicted over games. We had a double setup; one console and television screen for each of us. For some reason that day, we switched our positions so Karen had my setup. We gorged ourselves on burgers, fries, and sodas before invading World War Two Germany. A little bit after we got through D-Day, Karen rolled over onto the remote control.

Porn! Specifically, a woman on her knees, hands behind her back, and fully throated by a cock.

Karen and I were quiet for a full minute. I didn't know what to say! Shaking my head, I jumped out of my chair. Karen grabbed the remote and rolled away from me. She sat up. I kept going for the remote, but I had nowhere near Karen's reach. Her girth didn't help the situation!

"Come on," I told her. "Turn it off!"

"No!" she yelled. "I've never seen any of this stuff."

"I'm going to leave," I threatened.

Karen shook her head and pushed me away with one hand.

"Karen, I want to play!" I yelled.

She put her foot on my chest and shoved me across the room. I wasn't really going to leave--it was MY house! Sitting back in my chair, I crossed my arms over my chest. It was one of my favorite scenes. At first, I glanced at the screen from the corner of my eye. By the time the guy put his hands on the back of the woman's head and thrust for glory, I was hooked and very hard! I had never watched the scene without jerking off.

"I could do that," Karen said when the screen went blank.

I looked at her. My hard-on was making my life uncomfortable.

Karen raised her chin to stare down at me. "I could do that!"

My mind didn't connect Karen to the sexual act we watched so I said, "What?"

"I could blow you," Karen said in a much quieter voice. She looked away from me.

Karen put up a hard front, but I had ignored enough tears to know she was brittle. I'm not saying it was pity! A hard dick understands pity only as an excuse to do what it wants done to it. Karen was my friend though, so I had a second of consideration about how much rejecting the offer would hurt her.

"I don't think..." I started to say.

Karen bit her lip.

"Right now?" I asked.

Karen watched as my hand shifted my dick to a more comfortable position. She looked into my eyes for a second; Karen's eyes were big and blue. I watched Karen gather herself mentally before nodding.

I was going get blown!!!

"What do I do?" I asked, looking at my sweatpants.

"I could turn off the light," Karen said at the same time. "I'm not ... I know you wanted your first time to be with someone prettier."

I might be a douche, but I'm not THAT big a douche!

"I want to watch," I told Karen.

"You can look at the movie," Karen said, playing with the remote until the scene started again.

I got the feeling Karen didn't want me to look while she did it. At that point, I would have done anything to get to it so I nodded.

"What about my pants?" I said, staring at the screen while really focusing my attention on Karen's approach.

"I'll take care of it," she whispered.

I lifted my hips when I felt her hands on my sides. My dick sprang out of confinement. Karen gasped! I checked out other guys in the shower so I knew one good thing about myself, but Karen's gasp had more to do with it seeing her first live penis. I was trying to watch Karen and the blowjob scene at the same time. Karen's right hand rested on my thigh. I could feel her hand trembling. She took a deep breath and reached out to grab my dick. Her skin--my dick! My entire body pulsed with energy. Karen gasped again as pre-cum seeped out of my cock. She pulled her hand away quickly; some of the clear liquid had gotten on her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.