St. Patrick's Day With Grampa - Cover

St. Patrick's Day With Grampa

Copyright© 2012 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Deana couldn't contain my excitement any longer and shouted, “You mean it, I actually get to do something I want for a change!” They all laughed as my dad spoke, “I think so, after all, I won’t worry when you’re with Grampa.”’ I just smiled, and told myself, “What they don’t know won’t hurt them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Caution  

Every year on St. Patrick's Day, we'd go to town, see the parade, have a picnic, and stay for the festivities, music, and fireworks. This year my parents had invited my grandfather. I was delighted, he had agreed to come, and in the back of my mind I wondered, "Would we have any time to ourselves?" Probably not, even though I was almost seventeen, my parents thought I needed to be supervised, like I would purposely get into trouble.

My mother came into my room around eight am, "Come on Deana, it's time to get up sleepy head. You don't want to miss the parade do you?"

I yawned, stretched, and bellowed, "Oh you know I wouldn't want to miss that, especially when Grampa will be with us."

I choose to wear jeans, and a t-shirt along with loose cotton panties, mainly because I knew when it got dark, it would be cool. Then in the dark of the fireworks, under a carefully placed blanket, Grampa could play with me, if he wanted to. "Mmm, I cannot wait," I told myself.

I knew the parade wasn't until two pm, so I had time to eat breakfast. I even helped momma with the dishes, hoping the good behavior would buy me some time by myself at the festivities. Afterward, mom packed the picnic basket, while I helped dad load the car. I carried three blankets, in case one of us got cold, lawn chairs, and the cooler, loaded with bottled water and soda pop.

After that, I sat down and enjoyed a soda, while dad went into the house to check and see if mom needed any help. It wasn't long until she came out, and instructed me to go to the bathroom before we started out. I frowned but did it, knowing the bathrooms were always busy at the festivities.

We climbed into the car, and drove over to pick up Grampa. He climbed into the back seat with me, hugged me, kissed my cheek and winked. "Hi sweety, I bet you're more than ready to go have some fun."

"More than ready," I squealed. My cunt was drooling already, and only Grampa and I know what that meant.

As usual mother, thinking I was still a kid, instructed me to stay close to them for safety reason. In addition if I got lost what to do.

I looked calm, cool, and collected on the outside, inside I was saying, 'I hope to hell I get lost, I don't need chaperoned.'

I frowned, and shouted, "Mother, I'm not a kid anymore!"

My father spoke up then, "Deana, mind your manners!"

"I sighed, and answered, "Yes dad, but come on, I'm almost seventeen, when can I do some stuff on my own?"

My Grampa must have sensed my anger, touched my arm, shook his head, and interrupted the conversation. "I have an idea, why don't you let me watch her today? That will give you two, some time to enjoy things, without worrying about Deana."

Mom's eyes lit up with delight and she chirped, "Now that sounds like a splendid idea. Deana, you can go with Grampa and make sure you behave yourself. How about meeting us in the park around five pm, that gives you the whole afternoon to have fun."

I was beaming, like the cat that just ate the canary. Mainly because Grampa always treated me like an adult. "I will, oh we are going to have so much fun Grampa."

We totally enjoyed the parade, and the rides, especially when my parents were not around. I did not get yelled at for asking for cotton candy, a hot dog, and soda, with a lecture from mom how bad it was for me. I wasn't a kid, I needed to have fun, and forget the nutritional rules for once.

It was nearly four thirty and we walked over to the park to join mom and dad. I sat down on the same side of the picnic table as Grampa. He did not tell my parents what I ate as we all sat down to eat the picnic supper.

I could tell by the way he looked at me, held me, and kissed me, (innocently of course.) I could feel the outline on your cock against me, and I wished it was dark already.

Mom looked at Grampa and asked if I wore him out. He just smiled and lied, I didn't, I was good, and we had fun. As for mom, she was elated, that she and dad could do what they wanted, that day, without me tagging along.

As for me, I could not wait till later, when it was dark. You see I plan to beg to sit in Grampa lap, covered up with the blanket, because I would tell mom I needed a blanket because I was getting cold. Oh boy what we can do under the blanket.

After eating mom packed up the basket so dad could take it back to the car. She spoke up and asked, "Do you want a chair to sit in Grampa?"

He winked at me and replied, "No I rather sit on the blanket, mean less to carry when things are over."

She smiled and told my dad, "Just bring the three blankets back, that way we don't have much to carry back, afterwards."

We headed toward the field where the fireworks would commence. We sat on the edge of the crowd, where we had a good view and wouldn't have to hassle with the people when scurrying for our car when finished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.