Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

In some ways life for Mark and his daughter Stephanie, and Ted and his daughter Amber remained the same after they returned from their vacation. When school started again, the girls got right back in the swing. Amber continued with softball and Stephanie with gymnastics. Mark went back to work at his dental practice, and Ted returned to the community clinic where he served as Medical Director. ​

An immediate shift in behaviors happened at each of their homes. From the very first night they returned after their fateful vacation, the girls automatically went to their dad's beds. Dad's room became "our room" in both houses. Ted and Amber, and Mark and Stephanie were lovers, plain and simple. Their relationships got deeper and deeper, both physically and emotionally.

Another thing that changed was how much time everyone spent together. Since the girls' schools weren't a great distance apart, they began attending as many of each others' sporting events as possible, always with their dads along, at least until the girls started driving. And the sleepovers they had together increased dramatically. Few weekends went by when one or the other girl wasn't sleeping at the other one's house.

Sometimes the dad at whichever house the girls were not staying at would get a few nights at home alone. But plenty of other times the dad would go along and spend the weekend with his daughter and the other daddy/daughter couple. The sleeping arrangements ranged all over during the sleepovers.

"Daddy, can we all sleep together tonight, please?" Stephanie asked Mark.

"You know that when you call me 'Daddy' you make melt, don't you?" Mark replied.

"Well of course I do, Daddy!"

"It's OK with me if it's OK with Uncle Ted and Amber."

"Oh, can we, Daddy?" Amber asked.

"It's fine with me, Amber. You know I can't resist you when you call me that either."

"What ... Daddy? Like, 'Daddy please eat my pussy'? Or, 'Daddy, you're gonna fuck me hard tonight, right?' Or, 'Daddy, please, please, cum in my mouth." Or, "Daddy, will you fuck my ass tonight?"

"Huh?" Ted exclaimed as he heard the last item. "Are you serious Honey? You really want that?"

"Totally ... Daddy. I've never done that before. Neither has Steph."

"Do you want that too, Stephanie?" Mark asked.

"Of course ... Daddy. We both want you to fuck us in the ass. We've been talking about it."

And what the ladies wanted, the ladies got, pretty much always.

Once they were all in bed, the girls started by putting on a show for their dads. After kissing each other for a long time, they crawled into a 69, where they sloppily licked each others' pussies and assholes. Mark and Ted looked on hungrily, their cocks aching for their daughters' sweet puckers more and more every minute.

​Finally after the girls had licked each other to extreme wetness (and then some), they declared themselves ready for their dad's hard-ons. Both girls decided they wanted to lie on their belly when they took their first butt-plugging. The dads kissed all over their little girls' butts, then kissed and licked their already wet assholes. Ted finally fished a tube out of the nightstand.

"This'll make it a lot easier," Ted said.

"OK, Daddy," Amber replied.

He squeezed the lubricant into his hand, spread it over his rock hard dick, then into Amber's crack. He finished by sliding a finger into her tightest hole, which gave her an instant thrill.

"OHHHH, Daddy! That felt so good!"

Mark took the tube and followed Ted's example. Stephanie also loved the first finger to ever enter her behind. Soon both dads were climbing onto their girls and sliding their dicks back and forth between their cheeks.

"Ohhhhh Daddy," Stephanie moaned, "I can't wait any more, you have to fuck me there."

"Me tooooooo," Amber concurred.

"OK, I'm gonna go real slowly at first, Sweetie," Ted said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.