Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The girls emerged from the bathroom knowing that they had given their fathers excruciating erections. But they had determined to up the tease factor that day, so rather than offering any relief, or even making any comment on their shower show, the girls whisked their dads out the door and on to the next amusement park on their agenda.

After nearly 8 hours of hot sun, long lines and scintillating thrill rides, Stephanie and Amber gave their permission for the group to return to their hotel suite to take a break. Not only were Ted and Mark feeling tired from chasing their daughters around a crowded amusement venue in the summer sun, but they were both growing impatient with the girls' behavior toward them.

The day before, the girls had simply walked into the living room of their suite, and jerked them off, then walked out as quickly as they had walked in. Both dads had hoped for an opportunity to talk about the incident, but the girls had kept the pace extremely active, so there was no time for real conversation. Now the girls had gone into their bedroom as soon as they got into the suite, this time to get ready for the pool.

"I don't think I can stand this anymore, Ted," Mark stated. "They pulled that thing with us yesterday, then they dodge every chance for us to talk, then they put on a show for us in the shower this morning, then they drag us out for the entire day. I want to know what's going on, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course I do, Mark," Ted replied. "I have as many questions as you do. But I guess I thought they'd tell us when they were ready to."

"I don't think I can wait that long." Mark got up and walked to the girl's bedroom door and knocked sharply. "Stephanie, Uncle Ted and I want to talk to you and Amber. Can you come out here please?"

"Dad ... we're getting ready. Can you wait?"

"I want you out here now, OK? Both of you. We want to talk to you."

"Five minutes Dad, please?"

"Aaahhh ... fine, fine!"

Mark walked back to Ted.

"What are you planning to say, Mark?"

"I'm ... I'm ... Hell, I don't know. But this is getting a little too crazy. It's like they think we're wrapped around their little fingers or something."

"Dude, aren't we wrapped around their little fingers?"

"Well ... good point. Maybe we are. But we don't have to let them know that, do we?"

At that moment the girls' door opened and they emerged, first Amber, then Stephanie. They had indeed been getting ready. They both had their hair in pony tails, they had put on fresh make-up, and they were wearing bikini's their dads had not seen before. Mark and Ted had to try hard not to stare ... too much.

Amber's suit was pink and white with a pattern of random shapes in the print. The top was tied behind her neck, and again in the middle of her back, with the bottoms tied at each hip. It wasn't ​exactly a teeny-weeny-bikini, but it looked like it might be a size too small for Amber, because she spilled out of it in very dramatic fashion, especially on top.

Stephanie's suit was more daring. While she didn't have Amber's curves, her extremely low-cut bottoms accentuated her flat, muscular stomach and her pelvic bones, and her top barely covered her firm little breasts. Stephanie's suit was yellow with blue fringes. The straps were thinner than those on her friend's bikini, but they tied in the same places.

Mark and Ted had to make a conscious effort to keep their mouths from hanging open.

"Did you want to talk to us about something, Dad?" Stephanie asked. Mark was distracted at that moment by Amber's remarkable cleavage. "Dad? Dad!"

"Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry Steph, Honey. What?"

"Dad, you were knocking on our door? You said you and Uncle Ted wanted to talk to us about something?"

The thought of confronting the girls on their behavior had been chased off by the their bikini-clad entrance. But Mark tried to regain his composure, and to take control once again.

"Oh, um, yes. Thanks for reminding me, Stephanie. Well, girls, it's just that there's obviously something going on with..."

"Lotion, Dad?" Stephanie said, intentionally interrupting her father.

"I ... what?"

"Lotion, Dad. Will you put lotion on my back, please?"

She handed her father a bottle of suntan oil, turned her back to him, then reached behind and untied the bow in the middle of her back. Mark stood motionless, dying to touch his daughter's already tanned skin, but fearing that if he did, he might not be able to control his desires.

"Um ... Stephanie I..."

"Dad, put it on my back, please?"

She took a step backward, closer to her father. He knew he had to oblige her. Mark squirted some oil on his hand and began to rub it into his daughter's bare back and shoulders.

"So, what did you want to talk to us about, Dad?"

"Um ... well, I..."

"Me too, Dad!" Amber said, holding another bottle of oil out to her own father.

Amber mimicked her friend's action, turning her back to her dad and untying the strap in the middle of her back. Soon both Mark and Ted were running their hands all over their daughters' backs and shoulders, and feeling glad the girls were facing away from them, so they couldn't see their brand new erections.

"Dad," Stephanie repeated, "what did you and Uncle Ted want to talk to us about?"

She cast a quick glance at Amber, who was well aware of her friend's game of toying with her ​father.

"Oh, yeah Steph Honey ... Well I was just wondering about ... You and Amber have been ... It seems like you guys..."

"What is it, Uncle Mark?" Amber said, joining in the game.

"Well Sweetie," Ted said, trying to bail Uncle Mark out, "we've just noticed that you and Stephanie ... Well ... Uh ... is this enough lotion, Amber?"

"Almost, Dad. But get my lower back too ... please?"

"Oh, sure. I just thought ... I thought you could reach your lower back yourself."

"I can Dad," Amber replied slightly coyly, "I just feel like having you do it this time."

Ted moved his hands down his daughter's back and continued to rub the oil into her soft skin. As he neared the top of her bikini bottoms, he had a vision of pulling them down, quickly coating his cock with suntan oil, and sliding it between her ass cheeks. But he gave his big-head a little shake and tried to dismiss that idea as quickly as he could.

"Seriously, Dad," Stephanie said, "what did you want to talk to us about?"

"I just ... We just ... We were just wondering, when you got these bikinis. They're kinda skimpy, aren't they?"

"Dad, you hadn't even SEEN our new suits when you were knocking on the door!"

"Oh," Mark said half-heartedly. "Well, regardless, aren't these a little, revealing?"

"Don't you like them, Uncle Mark?" Amber asked as she turned and re-tied her bikini top.

Mark took a too-long look at the way Amber's breasts were trying to escape her suit before responding.

"Oh, of course they're lovely, Amber. You guys ... you both always look wonderful."

"Come on, Dad," Stephanie said. I mean, they're not even thong bottoms!"

She thrust her bottom out at her father, proving her point. While the suit showed plenty of Stephanie's perfect butt, it was not technically a thong, nor was Amber's. Amber had also turned again and stuck out her own nicely padded but firm behind at her father and her Uncle Mark.

"OK, girls," Ted said. "Never mind. Uncle Mark's right, the suits are more revealing than what you usually wear. But I guess that's what girls wear these days. You look great. Don't worry about it."

"Yay! Amber squealed as she threw her arms around her father's neck. "Let's go to the pool!"

The girls grabbed their towels and headed for the door of their suite. Mark and Ted watched their daughters asses as they scampered out into the hall.

"I guess that showed 'em who's in control, huh?" Mark said ironically to Ted as they moved to follow their daughters to the pool.

​"I think so, Man," Ted replied, shaking his head. "I think they know who's in charge, and exactly what they have us wrapped around."

The dads smiled pathetically at each other as they heard the girls call out in unison from the hotel hall.

"Dad! Come ON!"

Mark and Ted followed a few paces behind the girls as they went to the hotel's main pool. They were thankful they had towels to hold in front of themselves. Their bulges would have been clearly visible otherwise. The dads were so focused on hiding their erections, and watching their daughters from behind as they walked, that they were completely oblivious to the heads that were turning to ogle the teens.

Amber and Stephanie were vaguely aware of the attention being cast their way, but there were only two sets of eyes they were interested in, and those eyes were glued to them exclusively.

The dads made it into the pool without anyone noticing the rods they were packing. Their daughters of course were fully aware of their fathers' condition, and they loved every minute of it. Once they were all in the water, the teasing reached a new level. They found a corner of of the pool that wasn't too populated, then each girl jumped into her Uncle's arms.

"Uncle Ted! Play with me!" Stephanie said into Ted's ear. "Let me dive off your knee!"

Ted obliged of course, bending his knee slightly to make a platform the girl could push off from. She took immediate advantage of it, and Ted was soon watching her ass disappear under the water followed by her legs and feet.

Amber was taking another approach with her Uncle Mark. She had wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist and she was pressing herself against him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.