Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Mark and his daughter Stephanie met Ted and his daughter Amber while they were all on vacation. The girls hit it off, and when the dads got to talking they realized they lived only 10 miles from each other. The girls attended rival High Schools, but Stephanie was a gymnast and Amber played softball, so the two had never met when their schools played one another in those sports.

Both father/daughter pairs had something significant in common. Both Mark and Ted were raising their girls on their own. Mark's wife (Stephanie's mother) had passed away when Stephanie was in elementary school. And Ted's wife (Amber's mother) had left him for another man when Amber was two years old. They had not heard from her for many years, and to Ted and Amber it was as though she no longer existed.

The summer after they all met, the two father/daughter "couples" were on vacation again, this time all traveling together to the same resort where they had met a year earlier. The girls were now best friends, as were their dads. On their first day, all Stephanie and Amber wanted to do was play around in the pool. And even though both girls were nearly 15 years old, they still wanted their "daddies" to be part of the fun. After several hours of pool play and sun, they were all back in their hotel suite. The guys had toweled off and were sitting in the common living room, and the girls were in the bathroom together.

"So, do you think your dad gets lonely?" Amber asked her friend.

"I don't know," Stephanie replied. "Why?"

"Well, does he go on dates much?"

"Not really. I mean, during the week he works, and at nights he's at home, or we're doing things together. And on the weekends we're usually hanging out with you and your dad. Seriously Amber, why are you asking?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if he, you know ... GETS any."

"Gets any what?"

"Stephanie ... gets ANY? Hello!"

"Amber! Why would you ask me THAT?"

"Because when we were playing in the pool, he had a boner most of the time, that's why!"

Stephanie was shocked at her friend's comment.

"What? Shut ... UP! Amber what are you talking about?"

"It's no big deal, Steph. My dad did too. He always does when we play around in the pool and, well, plenty of other times too."

"No ... WAY! YOUR dad ... and MY dad ... they get hard when we're around?"

"Uh, YEAH!," Amber said jokingly. "That's why I was asking if your dad was lonely. I'm sure he is. I know my dad is. I always tell him he should go out on dates, but he says he never has time."

"Yeah, mine too," Stephanie replied, then paused to think for a few moments. "Amber, maybe I'm dumb, but I still don't know what you're really trying to say. What's your point in talking about this?"

​"I'm just saying, I KNOW for sure that my dad is lonely, AND horny. He gets hard like, ALL the time. I bet yours does too. You just probably don't notice. You didn't notice today in the pool and it was ready to poke through his suit!"

"Really? Does your dad, you know ... does he know, that YOU know that he's like, horny?"

"Yeah! I give him shit about it all the time! When we play around in the pool, like today, I like, try to rub it with my leg and stuff, just to tease him."

"You do NOT! Why do you do that?"

"Because it makes him feel so awkward, and because it's so funny. He's always like, 'Amber! I told you that was totally inappropriate!' And I just laugh my ass off."

"Don't you feel like, sooooo weird, you know ... Touching it?"

"No, not really. I've touched enough others."

"You have?" Amber said in wonder.

"Of course. Haven't you? Haven't you ever given a guy a hand job?"

"Well, yeah ... a few."

"I've given more than a few," Amber said. "I think it's totally cool. I would give my dad one if he would let me."

Now Stephanie stared at her friend for the longest time.

Meanwhile in the living room of their suite, Mark and Ted were navigating around a similar conversation.

"The girls had a good time at the pool, huh?" Ted said.

"Yeah," Mark replied. "Stephanie still can't get enough of the pool, even at her age."

"I know what you mean. Amber too. So uh ... Does Stephanie know how much ... you enjoy the pool?"

"Hmm? What do you mean, Ted?"

"Well, what I mean is, you were clearly packin' wood when the two of you were playing around in the water. It's nothing to be ashamed of, Mark. I was just wondering if Steph knows that happens."

"Ted, I don't know WHAT, you're talking about."

"Come on! You do too know what I'm talking about! I mean, how could you help it? Stephanie's a beautiful girl, with a great body, she's in a bikini, in a pool, and she's climbing all over you. How could you NOT get hard?"

"Ted, Stephanie is my DAUGHTER. What kind of a father would be if touching her ... wet ... very fit ... smokin' hot body got me ... hard ... Fine. Yes, I had big-time wood. I'm totally guilty."

"Like I said Mark, it's totally cool, I completely understand, and it happens to me all the time too. I ​was just wondering if she was aware of it."

"Not as far as I know. I HOPE not! But, why ... does Amber know that happens to you?"

"Yep, she does indeed. She doesn't miss a thing. I don't even bother trying to hide it from her anymore. She gives me grief about it all the time, but she's just joking around. I'm sure she actually gets a kick out of it."

"Really?"

"I know, it's weird ... beyond weird. But I've gotten used to it. I still tell her to knock it off, but she just keeps at it. Like today when we were playing around in the pool, she kept bumping up against it. I'm sure it was on purpose."

"Against your ... your bulge? I can't believe that, Ted."

"I know. She's quite a character. But we're just so close, like you and Steph are. You know what it's like when you have to be both mother and father to them. When it's a dad and daughter, it's just ... different."

"Yeah, but Ted ... not THAT different."

"I know, I know. But I'm telling you, she's just such a goof, and such a brat sometimes, and she knows she can get away with it."

"But you wouldn't ever ... you know ... for real, right?"

"Oh no! No Mark, of course not! It's all just horsing around. She doesn't mean anything by it."

Mark and Ted pondered what they had been discussing, when Mark noticed something.

"Is uh ... is THAT what you mean, Ted?"

Mark was pointing between Ted's leg's, where there was a clear tent-effect happening in his swimsuit.

"Um, yeah, that would be it. I guess talking about it does the job too. But if I might point out Amigo, I think you're in the club too."

Ted was pointing to the same spot in Mark's lap, where the same tell-tale tent had sprung up.

"Oh, shit," Mark remarked. "I swear, I didn't even notice. I guess you know what you're talking about. Maybe I had better take a shower. You know, because we were in the pool ... wash off the chlorine."

"Yeah, chlorine," Ted replied. "Good idea. Me too. Good thing we have 2 showers, huh?"

Both men laughed a bit, then started to get out of their chairs. But before either could do more than lean forward, the door from one of the bedrooms opened and the girls entered the room.

"Oh, hi girls," Mark said, feeling slightly nervous.

"Hi Dad," Stephanie said. "Hi Uncle Ted."

The girls referred to each others' father as Uncle Ted and Uncle Mark.

​"Hi Dad," Amber said, then added, "Hi Uncle Mark!"

Both men sat back in their chairs, then looked sheepishly at each other before refocusing on their daughters.

"Did you guys get enough pool time?" Ted asked.

"Of course not, Dad," Amber answered. "You know I can never get enough."

"I know Honey. What was I thinking?"

"Um ... Dad?" Stephanie said to Mark in a serious tone, which surprised him.

"What, Sweetie?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What's up?"

"Dad, Amber and I were talking after we got back from the pool and ... Well Amber told me that..."

"Oh, no... ," Ted groaned, "Amber, what have you been telling her?"

"Just ... a little observation I made, Dad."

"Oh crap. I think I know what that means."

"Oh Dad, stop. Go ahead Steph. Ask him."

"OK. Well Dad, when we were playing in the pool, did you have a..."

Suddenly Amber let out a little gasp, then grabbed Stephanie and quickly whispered something in her ear.

"What Stephanie? What did you say to her Amber?" Ted asked his daughter.

"Dad," Steph continued, "Amber told me that you had a ... a boner while we were playing in the pool. I was gonna ask if it was true. But she just told me that you have one right now. And I see she's not kidding."

Mark's eyes opened wide and he puts his hands squarely on his lap. He thought he had hidden his bulge, but apparently not well enough to make it past Amber's eyes.

"Amber!" Ted chimed in. "What kind of a thing is that to say to Stephanie?"

"Come on, Dad," Amber replied. "Like you don't have a hard-on right now too. It's no big deal. You know it doesn't matter to me, Dad."

"Amber, I know you think things like this are a big joke. It's bad enough when you tease me about it at home, but here, with Stephanie and Uncle Mark? This is completely inappropriate."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.