House
Chapter 16: Eleven

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16: Eleven - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

My sister ... bless her minuscule brain and burgeoning chest ... dyed her hair blond and immediately became a ditz. It was like someone stuck a finger up her snatch and flicked a switch ... because she sure did ... switch, that is. Before the dye job ... oh ... and pierced ears, she did that too. I have a feeling the stud is on one ear and the clutch ... the part that holds the ear stud in place ... is on the other ear.

"I hope she's not allergic to that much gold stuck through her brain..." My good buddy, Ricky interrupted.

As I was saying, before someone ran over me wearing track spikes and messed up my train of thought...

"TRAIN? You idiot ... your train of thought is a leaky old switch engine, coal car and a caboose."

You did it again!

"What?"

Derailed me.

"What does a racing bike gear changer have to do with your sister of the 32 C's, blond hair, pierced brain and shaved pussy?"

AAARRRGGGHH!

"What?"

When did she get 32C's?

"Damned if I know, you brought it up!"

Didn't.

"Did. Read back ... See, Burgeoning Chest. She was already a 32B ... go look up burgeoning. Dictionary is by the TV."

'Burgeoning: present participle of bur·geon.

Verb: Begin to grow or increase rapidly; flourish: "manufacturers are keen to cash in on the burgeoning demand".' (I don't see where manufacturing has anything to do with my sisters tits.) 'Put forth young shoots; bud.' (She was already budding!)

"So there!" Ricky is a smartass.

Lookit ... if you want to tell this story ... get on with it.

"OK, I will."

I wasn't expecting you to agree.

"David's sister, she of the bounteous boobs and shaved pussy..."

Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! When did my sister shave her pussy and HOW DO YOU KNOW?

"You are so rude!"

Well? Fess up!

"She showed me. You ok? Your face went from bright red to sheet white at the same time your little dickie became a ... HOLY SHIT! You're 11 ... you gotta show me."

No! You're a guy.

"So? Mine isn't anywhere near that big."

My Dad's isn't anywhere near this big.

"I'll bet that pisses him off." Ricky chuckled.

Yup. It made the new Nurse at the hospital very happy.

"Sheryl?"

Yeah.

"She saw it?"

She sucked it.

"Oh God!"

That's what she said.

"Jesus!"

That too.

"Show me." Ricky demanded.

Go get your sister, I'll show her. She can tell you.

"Gloria? Come here"

Not Gloria. Sylvia.

"Sylvia? Why Sylvia?"

If my older sister showed you hers, your older sister has to see mine. Gloria is eight.

"Sylvia? Could you come down to the basement?"

"Why?"

"David is down here ... he wants to show you ... You ok? That's a long way to fall."

"I'm fine ... it's just a little break ... we can get it fixed later." She turned to me, "drop 'em, buster! Your sister better not be lying ... Holy Shi..."

"Mom! Sylvia fell down the stairs and broke her arm." He hollered up the stairs. "She knocked herself out, too.

"Jesus, David! That's huge!"

Thus do reputations be established throughout the land. From shy Freshmen and wild Seniors, all do make pilgrimage to the Staff of David and are replete ... and not a few become great with child. So endeth the Age of 11.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.