House
Chapter 15: Ten

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: Ten - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

The black bloomed into grey ... to full-living-color. My 13 year old sister is poking me.

"David? Wake up. Wake up, David. Wakey, wakey, Davy."

"I'm up, I'm up. Oh God, I'm up."

"You're not up until your feet are on the floor. I know you ... if I leave you'll go right back to sleep."

"Grace?"

"Who did you think it was ... Jezebel?" My sister ... girl cooties personified. She has a way of getting deep beneath my skin. "Who is Jezebel?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Good answer, Daviewavie." My sister thinks she's funny ... her girlfriends think so too. I don't. She continued, "Daddy has been talking to Mom about taking you to see the 'Shrink.' I think you're already small enough." Yup ... funny girl ... ha ha. "I suggest you 'recover' your tiny mind and drop the references to 'NudeHampsta' and a house. Oh, yeah ... when anyone asks, Jezebel is the result of getting shot in the head. Oh, shit! David? I didn't mean to make you cry."

She grabbed me into a hug ... hmmm ... since when did she develop those?

"David James Austin the Third! Quit poking me there! Pervert!"

She let go ... I didn't. I had both arms around her...

"What are you poking me with? Oh! My! God! MOM! David's got something you need to look at."

"What, Grace? What are you talking about? David, let your sister go."

Grace pushed me away and pointed at my crotch. "Is he sick? Does he have cancer?"

"That's an erection, Grace." Mom said calmly. Then she realized just how far my boxers were stretched out. She clapped her hands over her mouth. It's 1952 ... Women don't acknowledge erections ... at least, not one on a 10 year old kid. She nearly screamed, recalled where she was, RAN ... mothers don't run, they glide ... RAN down the hall to Daddy's waiting room and jerked open the office door.

"Yes?" My dad is pretty cool. He had a client. Mom ran around his desk, grabbed him by the ear, apologized to Mr. Black, and literally dragged daddy out.

"Your son! You have to look! I've never seen ... Just go look!" she pointed at the hall door. "He's in his bedroom." She crossed her arms and stamped one foot. "GO!" Mother does the goldfish out of water imitation, perfectly.

She turned to Mr. Black, "I'm sorry ... kids. You understand?"

"Kids is why I'm here..." Mr. Black began. The door slammed. Rats! I wanted to hear ... Jimmy Black is notorious.

My dad took one look. He pointed at the door, "Grace? Out."

"Aw, daddy..."

"Out!"

"Yessir." Just before my door shut I heard her say, "Damn! I wanted to see that."

"Drop 'em." I did. "Holy Shit!" My dad's chin dropped. He left. "NO! Grace? Don't go in there."

I heard him dialing the house phone. "Doctor Grost? I need you to see David, right away. I know it's damn early but this is something special. I'll bring him by, 15 minutes ... Main Desk ... On the way."

He hung up, opened the hall door. "Mother?" Dad always called mom, mother. "I'm taking him to the hospital.

"Mr Black? Go have breakfast at the BusyBea ... charge it to my account. Take your time.

"David? Clean shorts, no underwear, clean Tee. Jump boy. I'll start the car."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.