House - Cover

House

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 13: Home Is Where the Sex Is Best

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13: Home Is Where the Sex Is Best - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

Why is it? It takes forever to drive to an unknown destination. Do you drive slower so you can see what's around the bend? Are there sights and sounds, amazing things that grab your heart and overwhelm your mind?

If there are you're violating the number one rule while driving ... WATCH THE ROAD, DUMMY. The passengers are your responsibility. Remember ... everyone else on the road is a homicidal maniac ... they want to kill you ... some of them don't mind dying doing it.

Manchester to Boston, 70 miles more or less. Downhill. Due to towns, villages, stop signs in the middle of nowhere, it takes about 3 hours. The train is faster.

Boston to Manchester, after great sex and shopping, takes an hour, uphill ... well it feels like it. Bang! You're past Manchester and heading home ... it's not far.

I wanted Jess. I wanted her. In my bed, in the tub, on the couch, up on the telescope platform. She was different than the cookie cutter "J's." I could be pleased and happy keeping her pregnant and happy. Pregnant? Oh-My-God ... I wanted kids. My kids, her kids, our children. Grandchildren. I wanted out children to have grandchildren. A rosy future with the money to make life wonderful. A new beginning for the house. Jess would make my house our home.

Across the bridge, late in the evening ... someday someone is going to pave Main. Splishing and splashing up to the hotel and ... well, Son Of a Bitch ... the lights are on at home!

Our home is lit up like Christmas. I heard the Hotel front door slam and I could see John rush to the desk, pick up the phone and say something.

My house went dark ... too late. I floored it, fishtailing up the street, hoping to catch the intruders. Suddenly there were old men and young girls scattered all over the street. Damn! I had to slow down. Shit, I had to stop. I jumped out and headed for the house, Jezebel right next to me. We were laying 'em down and picking 'em up as fast as our hips and legs could move. A single point of light flashed from the balcony above the door.

The sound of a slab of bacon dropped on a cutting block or a watermelon smashed on a floor, right next to me, caught my attention. The blast of a shot resonated between the buildings. Jezebel was flung to her ass like she'd hit the end of a rope held by someone big and jerked backwards. I hit the dirt, sliding like a baserunner stealing second. More shots. Old men were blasted off their feet, "J's" flopping in agony. A single rifle shot barked from the telescope platform on top of my hotel suite. The echoes died away.

Silence.

Then the screaming began...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.