House
Chapter 9: After the Call

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9: After the Call - On an exploratory road trip to the east coast I found the perfect home in New Hampshire. Now, if I could buy it I'd be happy...If I could find someone to sell it...If I could find out who owns it...and what about the fine red lines surrounding the house when it's foggy? Why do most of the old men look alike and why are the women young, buxom, blond and beautiful. But, most of all, what casts the shadows on the windows?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

"What do you mean, 'he bought the house'?" John asked.

"He bought the house from Herr Muller in Bern." Jezebel said, "I listened to the phone call."

"You listened to the call?" Jerry questioned.

"Yes." She still hadn't caught her breath from the sprint from the Shell station to the hotel.

"Jan didn't say anything." Jake is the operations guy. The operator reports to him.

"Jan couldn't listen. He's got a coin that stops people from listening to his phone calls."

"So ... how did you listen?" Jason asked.

"I was standing next to him when he made the call."

"You didn't hear Herr Muller?" suggested Jake.

"I could only hear David speak."

"You don't know what Herr Muller said? You don't even know if he actually talked to him." John looked slightly relieved.

"I only heard David."

"I've got to check with Herr Muller." John suggested as he reached for the phone.

"He's not at Altifiord."

"He's not? How do you know where he is? How did David talk to him?"

"David called Altifiord, in Bern. They transferred him to Herr Muller's home. He was just sitting down to dinner."

"How did David know to call Altifiord?"

"He knows someone in Washington, at the Treasury Department's head office." She held up her hand as the whole gang of old men were preparing to jump down her throat.

"He dialed the number himself after he had Jan connect him with the Washington operator.

"He put his quarter in the slot. He dialed a series of numbers and I heard loud beeps in reply to each group. He has some kind of password and counter password. Whoever he talked to told him about Altifiord and Bern. He hung up ... his quarter dropped in the coin return."

"Treasury?" Jason asked, "You're sure?"

"It's what I heard. There's no way he could have pulled Altifiord out of his hat. He doesn't wear one."

"Jezebel?"

She jumped. So did the old men.

I asked, "Could I interest you in a cup of coffee, and lunch? We didn't eat after our walk."

"Yes, please." She looked very relieved.

"Order for us, I'll be a moment in here."

She ran.

"Gentlemen ... leave her alone. She's done your dirty work and told you the truth as she knows it. I bought the house. I take possession Wednesday. The house is sold. Accept it."

I grinned, "Treasury has taken an interest in the tax payments."

With that little tidbit, I walked into the restaurant.

All the "J's" were seated in the corner booth. There were crock bowls of the lobster bisque for everyone ... the pot was on a trivet on the table. The pot was huge.

The bread was fresh from the oven and the salted sweet cream butter was in a big bowl.

It looked delicious ... it was. For half an hour or more all you could hear was, 'pass this, pass that, I'll get it and have some more.'

The bathroom is going to stink in the morning.

"I believe I'll have a nap." I looked around the table, smiled, and excused myself.

I stood...

They stood...

I went through the lobby with 5 minuscule variations on a "J" theme in lockstep behind me. A Marine drill team couldn't do it better.

I have Jezebel and Julia defined in my mind. If I get the rest figured out...

The old men turned, sighed for days gone by, and watched my loyal opposition follow me up the stairs.

I may have a harem. I wonder how I can marry them all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.