Summer - Cover

Summer

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Living in Newport Beach, with my folks and one of my sisters, I've come to the realization that I may be falling slowly for my older sister Summer. With the folks off in Aspen, there's no better time than the present!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

My sisters and I went to the Newport Beach Brewing Company, a rather upscale place that has a selection of beers, if you're so inclined and of age, as well as a decent selection of food to choose from.

Both Summer and June ordered a Newport Beach Blonde, one of the beers on tap at this place, while I got a coke. They all knew me there, so I couldn't get a beer, even if I tried. I got us all a Three Cheese Pizza to share as well. As tantalizing as it was to let them both get drunk, I made it my mission to keep them eating a little as they had some brews.

We sat down, as a table became available, with me sitting between the two of them. Both were being hit on by every guy in the place with a line and a hard on, some just with a hard on! There was Top 40 music going on in the background.

I leaned over and gave Summer a kiss, tasting the beer on her lips. The Pizza got to the table and I paid the bill as June grabbed a piece and rolled it and ate it like a burrito. She ordered another round of beers for her and Summer. I felt Summer's fingers running through my hair as we kissed again. I told her she should have some pizza to help absorb the alcohol or she's gonna get drunk fast and have a hell of a hangover in the morning! She agreed and had a piece of pizza.

I saw Charles Concord come in alone and motioned him over to join us. He and I would come here a lot, to sit and drink soda's and dream about hitting on some girls, but we were all talk and the few times we did walk up to a girl, they laughed in our faces when we tried our worn-out pick-up lines. Charles sat down next to June who quickly eyed him up and down.

"Let me buy you a soda, Charles?" I said.

"Sure thing, Greg – Man, when it rains it pours. You and your hot sisters always had me jealous, especially now! June, I had more wet dreams about you then I care to admit, but I never had the balls to actually ask you out. I just figured you were way out of my league!" Charles said.

June replied between sips of her beer, "Well, aren't you just the sweetest thing? What do you think about Greg and Summer hooking up?"

"I think Greg has wonderful taste in women, while I've been on a losing streak for a while now, my confidence is pretty much shattered!" Charles said apologetically.

June said, "Try me, Charles – Ask me out, pretend you just walked over and sat down and..."

"OK! Hello, I think you're the most beautiful woman in this place, Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"

"Great line, Charles – original to me!" June said.

"Did the Sun just come out or did you smile at me?"

"Nice, I've heard that one before – but you deliver it well, and with conviction." June said as she took another pull from her beer.

"Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle!"

June just finished her second beer, as she said licking her lips, "You're looking better to me already, Charles!"

"Apart from being so sexy, what do you do for a living?" Charles tried.

"That's pretty darn good Charles – keep trying, you'll find one."

"June -- I first thought Greg was the luckiest fellow here tonight, but sitting besides you makes me believe in miracles!"

"That's it – See you two tomorrow, I'm going to break this young man in!" June said as she grabbed Charles and took his arm as they left together. Charles broke into a great big grin!

"You want to get out of here, Summer – I know I do!" I said.

"Sure, GG – how about a walk in the moonlight?"

"A walk with you anywhere is a walk in the clouds!" I said.

"OK, BrotherLover!"

We got up, I paid the bill and we left to take a leisurely stroll back towards our house. Summer grabbed my hand and we headed back. Occasionally, we'd stop and kiss. She was leaning into me and I was so certain of my love for her, now knowing it wasn't just all about sex, it was all about love.

"Summer, could we get out of here together, somehow?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like moving away to somewhere else, and making love and babies!"

"Are you serious Greg?" She looked at me with an adventurous looking smile on her face.

"As a heart attack, Summer! I love you so very much that I want to spend every moment with you somewhere, we don't have to worry about being recognized or called out for loving one another."

"Where have you applied to college, Greg?" She asked.

"Well, I want to be an Athletic Trainer with a Dietician Minor, you know a personal trainer who helps guys like me bulk up and get fit, so they can find and keep a beautiful partner like I found!"

"Did you apply at UNC – University of Northern Colorado, they have an excellent program for that," Summer asked. "They have a program I've looked into called MAT or Master of Arts in Teaching in the field of Physical Education as well!"

"Yeah, they were the first place I applied for – We could move to Colorado, go to school and live like a real couple!" I said getting more excited by the minute.

"That sounds like a great plan Greg, but what about Newport Beach? We'd be going from beautiful summers and falls, to rain, snow and living at 5000 feet of altitude!"

"I'll have a beautiful Summer everywhere I go, as long as you're by my side, besides last night you said that I could have made you pregnant, that you want to have babies with me!" I said now worried.

"Greg, my period is due to start sometime today or tonight, so I can't be pregnant, but I do want to be -- and with you!" Summer said, her eyes moistening.

I gave her a wonderful kiss and we started walking again.


We got back to the house and I said, "So, do you want to drive or fly to Colorado and check these programs out at UNC?"

"Fly or drive? That's a 17-hour drive, SisterLover! Let me go to the computer and check out flights, OK?"

"I love a man who takes charge – who likes to be on top of things!"

"OK, let's compare – we take your Honda Civic and take turns driving, we can be there in two days if we push it, or three if we take our time. We spend three days there, then comeback in three days; we'll find out about requirements and costs and find a place for married students to live. That would cost about $1500 in gas and hotels.

"Flying would cost about $700 for the plane, plus three days there would add about $250 to that, and we'd have to rent a vehicle for those three days which would add another $200!"

"So, its $1500 to fly or $1150 to drive and fuck each other each night we're in a hotel room; which do you want BrotherLover?"

"Drive and fuck!" She said.

"I agree, we drive and fuck, but not at the same time!" I said.

"OK!" Summer said laughing. "When do we leave?"

"We pack for the trip and when June surfaces, if June surfaces, we'll tell her and leave! How's that sound to you?"

"Drive and Fuck – yippee!"


As we were talking, being all packed, June came out of her room looking 'rode hard and put away wet' as the old saying goes. All she had on was a pair of panties. She had cum on her face, arms and tits, even her hair a little.

She noticed us and said, "Grapes sure can fuck, Greg – Oh, my god – He's got a dick the size of a..."

"Spare me the details, June! You and Charles will have the place to yourselves for a while. Summer and I are taking a road trip to Greeley Colorado, to check out a university and 'get to know' each other better!" I said.

"When are you leaving?" June asked as she opened the fridge.

"In about an hour!" Summer said. "We have to pack and load up my Honda. We'll be gone about nine to ten days. If mom or dad call, tell them where we are please?"

"Do you want me to tell them you two are fucking like bunnies, or is that a secret for a while?" June asked still looking in the fridge.

"We'll tell them, OK?"

"OK, I've got to bring Charles something to eat and drink. He refuses to fuck me in the ass until I feed him, so call when you get there, please? I know that sounds like dad, but you know!"

"Yeah, we know!" I said, trying to avoid looking at my sisters' tits!

Summer and I quickly got all of our school records, my laptop, and enough clothes for our trip. Just as we were walking out of my room, we encountered Charles in the hallway as he was staggering to the bathroom naked. He was hard and big as Summer looked down and licked her lips.

He saw us and said, "Damn that June is an amazing piece of ass, Greg! Sorry guys, I can barely walk right now, but I gotta pee. Have a great trip, you two – Enjoy Colorado, this time of year it's beautiful there. My mom's sister is married with teenage twins and they live in Greeley. Look them up if you'd like – their name is Mitchell, David and Addison Mitchell. They have twin teenagers my age. They moved from Bloomington, Illinois to Greeley. Have a safe trip!"

He ran into the toilet and we heard a very long stream as we chuckled and walked towards the open bedroom door, seeing June sitting up on the bed naked. She waved at us and mouthed, "Goodbye" to us as we locked the front door behind us.

I hope Charles survives?

We were on our way, and in just two hours we were heading towards St George, Utah – our first stopover. Driving in the wee hours of the morning has its advantages, the traffic isn't nearly as bad and we were making great time so we got all the way to Beaver, Utah, and stopped and stayed at the Super 8, checking in as husband and wife, causing Summer to giggle a little. We brought in our stuff, fucked each other silly and crashed.

After about six hours of sleep, and a nice hot bath we took together, we were on our way again. This time Summer started the drive – We stopped in Grand Junction, staying at a Best Western, again fucking each other a couple times and talking about our future. From there to Greeley was an easy drive where we stopped at a Holiday Inn Express.

Summer had gone into the bathroom and came out wearing a sheer black nightgown, with sheer black panties as well.

Hoo Boy! She might be five years older than me, but I think we look good together as a couple, with her getting mom's features and me getting most of my physical features from my dad, including a cleft chin that the few girls I dated said made me look like a blonde Ben Affleck; I wish!

I quickly stripped myself naked as Summer came over to me and started to kiss me on the lips, while at the same time pressing her wonderful breasts against me as well.

I went for her breasts with my hands and she slapped me away. She was kissing me and running her nails up and down my sides making me shiver a little. It also caused me to get hard as I felt my dick growing against her black panties. After a bit she moved down stopping to kiss and play with my nipples for a while. Wow! Now I know how I make her feel when I do that to her!

Her hands and nails were now on my stomach tracing up and down between my nipples and my groin. Every time her fingers went south down, my dick flexed up north.

She grabbed me with both hands, causing me to immediately come all over her hands, face and nightgown.

"I'm sorry Summer, you just got me so ... turned on!"

"That's OK SisterLover!" She said as she started to lick me off of her hands.

"Can I lick me off of your face please?" I asked getting on my knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.