Summer - Cover

Summer

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Living in Newport Beach, with my folks and one of my sisters, I've come to the realization that I may be falling slowly for my older sister Summer. With the folks off in Aspen, there's no better time than the present!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Our parents Gregory and Cynthia Morgan must've been high on some real good shit at the time they decided to name their kids. There are six of us and I'm the only boy, the only one with a 'normal name, ' Greg!

My five sisters, all of them older than me, are as follows;

Autumn 27, blonde, blue eyes, 34b,

April 25, blonde, Hazel eyes, 34c,

Summer 23, blonde, blue eyes, 36d,

June 21, blonde, brown eyes, 34b,

May 19, blonde, blue eyes, 34c,

And bringing up the rear, yours truly,

Gregory Gary, 18, a week ago, blond, blue eyes, 8 inches!

As you can tell from the descriptions my sisters are quite attractive. They are all 5ft9 or taller — Autumn and April are married now with kids on the way. June is still in college at Penn State no less. May's off at school herself in Switzerland leaving Summer, who's just graduated from Colorado State University, and me, Greg the youngest who just graduated from high school in Newport Beach. I wasn't real sure where the hell I was headed, scholastically speaking.

Summer moved back to the house while deciding if she wants to go for a Masters in Physical Education or not while I've got the summer off thinking only of girls in bikinis and getting a little something something! I've been so busy literally following in my sister's shadows as far as grades go that I've hunkered down and graduated at the top of my high school class. I've created a list of colleges that I qualify for and have already sent out 15 university application packets. I hope it doesn't take too long to hear back from them my sisters told me different things from 30 to 90 days before you hear anything.

Living in Newport Beach California means living in a swimsuit most of the year. With everyone scattered to the wind, except my parents, Summer and I. The place is rather nice and quiet!

I got up and saw a note on the fridge: 'Kid's — your father and I have left for a month to Aspen to have fun in the Snow! Have fun. We've left the fridge full and the credit card on the counter. Don't buy any Rembrandts and we'll be fine! See you in 30 days!"

"Hey Dork!" I heard from behind me. "Where are mom and dad?" It was Summer.

"Read the note shit-for-brains. They have gone. You and I can finally fuck each others brains out Sis!"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha little brother, in your dreams. Besides I want a guy with a dick who knows how to use it. All you know how to do is jack off! I hear you, you know. You should really turn on some music or something so we all don't have to hear, 'Oooohhhhhh, baby. Yes, I'm cumming, oh yeah, baby!'"

"I'm in training, that's all Sis! I want to be ready for when you come into my room naked and ready to be fucked by your own brother!"

"You couldn't handle me at all little bro. Wait a while, then 'cum' back to me. Maybe I can give you an 'Audition?' I'm going out to sunbathe if you watch me from your room don't make too much of a mess cumming all over your hand, Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Little bitch. She's right though, all I've ever done is watch porn and beat off to whichever sister was home at the time. Even mom's pretty hot, but right now I've got the next 30 days with only Summer and me.

I'm going to get her, by hook or crook!

About 10 minutes later I walk out and see her on her sun chair, turned over and looking really good.

"Hey pervert? Wanna put some oil on my back or do you just want to jack off and cum all over me?"

I walked briskly back inside with my dick getting hard inside my trunks. I heard her laugh through the glass door.

I sulked heading back to my room. I got up and took a cold shower and changed into some other clothes sat down and watched whatever I could find on the boob tube.

About fifteen minutes later I heard Summer come back in and she came by and said, "Hey, you look nice Greg, going somewhere?"

"I had an idea to go out, but I thought I'd wait and see if my pretty sister might want to go somewhere with me?" I responded.

"Awww, that's so sweet — Even after how I just talked to you!" She said. "Why don't we take a walk together just you and me? I'll even pretend I'm your girl to check on your moves — if you have any?"

"You would do that pretend to be my girl? But, you just called me a dork and made fun of me. Why would you want to take a walk with me – your 'dorky little brother?'"

"I realized how mean-spirited that was and you are my little-bro? We can take a walk and I'll pretend to be your girl friend — just don't get too friendly. OK, little brother!"

"You have to call me Greg, only Greg?"

"All right - you can call me anything you want, stud muffin!" She growled at me. "What do you want me to put on, Greg?"

Oh my god, she's really going to do this for me! Don't overplay your hand, Greg!

"Don't you have that pretty yellow dress, Summer?" I remembered.

"Yeah, you like that one?" She sounded excited over this now, go figure girls, especially older sisters.

"Oh, yeah — a lot, it might be the prettiest thing you wear with your beautiful hair the sunlight and that dress ... I've always thought you were the prettiest of all of my sisters!"

"Well, aren't you the smooth operator?" She smiled at me!

"No, I'm just your little brother, but you're easily the prettiest girl in all of Newport Beach and that's saying something!"

"Gosh Greg, maybe I was too quick to treat you the way I did earlier give me five minutes and I'll be ready?" She smiled and I even heard a giggle.

Gosh, it worked! Expressing your honest feelings works? Why didn't I try this before? Just be careful that you aren't too honest.

She came out, looking as beautiful as I'd ever remembered. Any girl with great tits can look hot in a bikini but in a regular dress Summer is simply stunning! I grabbed the credit card and the keys to the place and we just started to walk.

We were just walking side by side for a while occasionally looking over at each other. I looked down at our hands just hanging by our sides. I decided to take a chance and touched her finger. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We were holding hands!

Holy shit!

After a little more walking I took my hand and moved it to her hip, causing us to be a little closer to each other.

"Making your move, Greg?" She giggled adding a smile that would melt the heart of any man.

"No, falling in love my dear sweet Summer!"

I saw a tear start down her cheek. I stopped and brushed her hair behind her ear and caught her tear with my hand stopping to caress her cheek. She leaned her cheek into my hand paused for a moment and said, "I might be too, Greg."

I took this as an omen and carefully leaned into her. I saw her eyes closing in preparation for this kiss. My eyes were wide open soaking in every last bit of this sexy woman in front of me. Our lips touched.

That was it just a little kiss telling me that this may be my best Summer ever!

Summer said to me, "I may have pegged you all wrong, GG?" We turned and started walking again now the looks between us seemed to mean more.

My sister Autumn was the first to start calling me GG. I thought when I was much younger that it was cool, but after you hear it ALL THE TIME from your sisters, parents and even some of your friends it becomes tiring. Fortunately, after growing up I sort of grew out of it and most of my family stopped using it.

All except Summer!

This sudden potential change in our relationship made me very nervous, real excited and rock hard.

I was so enamored I literally ran into my best friend Charles Concord. Talk about nicknames, he got called 'grapes' about the time I was GG. We refrained from calling each other our nicknames, but everyone else seemed fair game.

Charles knew my entire family and his eyes went straight to our holding hands and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello, Summer?" He said cheerily.

"Hey Charles, what's with you?" She said sweetly.

"Looking for the future Mrs. Concord, as always! I see two of the beautiful people out walking this morning. I didn't see your folks today?"

"Oh, they went to Aspen, last minute!" I mentioned. "They must have gotten a snow jones!"

Summer and I never dropped our hands from each other all through this. I saw Charles looking down at them from time to time along with a certain amount of lust in his eyes as all do who gaze upon the lovely and beautiful Summer.

"Well, I understand. If I had your family's money I'd be flitting about the globe chasing that elusive concept called satisfaction! From what I see in front of me it appears you two have found it. I gotta go, see you guys?" Charles said.

I looked over at Summer and she and I both appeared to be blushing at Charles remark. Without saying anything to each other we turned around and headed back towards our house this time Summer had my arm and she was leaning into me. I felt her warm body pressing against my shoulder as I heard her giggle. I looked up at her and we stopped again this time holding both our hands in front of each other. I saw a loose wisp of her hair and I put it back behind her ear where it belonged.

I saw that she was trembling as she moved her head closer to mine this time she was initiating the kiss between us. It lasted a bit longer, but we still both kept our lips closed.

I pulled away from her as she still had her eyes closed. She was licking her lips and I brought my finger to her lips and I softly said, "Your lips are so soft Summer. I would have never thought I would find that out by actually kissing you?"

"Oh Greg, you're such a nice guy and a pretty nice kisser as well! What the hell are we doing here? Where will it lead?"

"I don't know, but if you'd like we can try and find out. Let's just move slowly, all right? You might just be the most perfect girlfriend; Beautiful, a nice kisser and you live close!"

She laughed at that and I joined her as we started another kiss. This time she pushed her tongue against my lips and I allowed entry. I instantly returned this true expression of love. It was electric like a charge of some kind went through the both of us.

After separating we went back to walking now feeling very close to one another. I moved my arm to around her waist and left it there as we got back to our house. A couple hours ago we were yelling at each other, now we're falling in love at least I hope so!

"Want to go swimming in the ocean for a while Sis?"

"Yeah, but don't call me sister we're still in our fantasy, aren't we?" she said breathily.

The look she gave me told me everything, but I did sincerely not want to ruin this fantasy that's happening. She gave me a kiss as we went inside the house and to our rooms to change. She came out looking like she arrived from a beauty pageant having won it due to the smile on her face.

The bikini was extremely revealing, but she filled every nook and cranny of it exceptionally well. Summer never was the type to flaunt her body shamelessly, but if she did she could have had any guy at any time. If I have truly become him I'm the luckiest sonofabitch in Newport Beach.

Like I said, her suit was a marvelous subtle shade of peach, which with her perfect skin, blonde hair and blue eyes gave her that girl next-door appeal that so many girls try so hard for. My Summer has it going on, naturally.

Did I just refer to her as my Summer?

I had on a traditional swimsuit not a speedo. They get really difficult to remove after you've swum in them for a while. You also can practically tell if a guy's uncircumcised or not when he's wearing one. I've never been on an ocean date as we have planned; I guess I'll just try to keep it real!

She seems to be enjoying herself. Far be it from me to stop that. I may be just in lust and not in love. It's really difficult to tell the difference.

We each had grabbed a towel dropping it on our beach chairs as we walked to the beach grabbing each other's hands again. As if it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

We spent some time just diving into the bottom of the two-foot swells that were coming in. After a while Summer looked rather tired so I picked her up and carried her back to the beach chairs.

Before I put her down she gave me a kiss and said, "My Hero!"

I leaned over her to give her a really nice kiss...

"What the hell is going on between the two of you anyway?" a female voice boomed. It was June. Our sister June!

"Hi, June!" Summer said.

"Hey sis!" I said.

"I just saw my little brother carrying his older sister and she appeared to be enjoying it way too much!" June exposited.

"So?" Summer said.

"So?" I reiterated.

June came down to where we were and was looking at us together glancing back and forth trying to figure something out. "Oh my god, have you two..."

"Not yet, but we might!" Summer answered the unfinished question.

"Gregory Morgan. Have you drugged your sister? You have never gotten along before?" June said continuing to glance back and forth between us trying to find an explanation for our modified behavior.

"No. I wouldn't even know where to get something like that. All I have done is to tell her how I feel and how she looks. We have kissed a couple of times. Doesn't that tie it all up in a bow Summer?" I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

Looking back at me the same way Summer said, "Yeah lover. It does! So June, are you going to join us or just stand there with your condescending tone?" Go for the jugular sis!

"Has anybody seen you acting this way?" June sputtered.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact Charles Concord saw us walking along holding hands?"

"Oh, my goodness! What happened?" June said belligerently.

"He seemed happy for us actually? He might have headed home to check out his 15-year-old sister Susan!" I said with Summer joining me in a great big laugh.

"Gregory, what a thing to say?" June rejoined.

"Chill out sis!" Summer said. "If ... no. When Greg and I hook up for the first time I'm certain that we'll teach each other a few things." I walked over to her and gave her our hottest kiss yet.

As we separated I turned, "What're you doing home? Mom and Dad thought you were staying on campus for the summer! They have gone off to Aspen for the month, leaving sometime last night or this morning!"

June answered, "My school housing was getting painted and I didn't want to die from the fumes, but I sure didn't expect to get home and find out that my older sister and my little brother had fallen in love with each other!"

Turning to Summer I asked, "Are we in love, Summer?"

"Don't know about you, but I'm getting there real fast, Greg! Let's go inside and make out for a while. June, our little brother has become a very good kisser or did you know that already?"

June was mortified blushing to her sister's question as Summer and I walked into the house holding hands!

I thought we could let June stew for a while!


June watched as Summer moved a bunch of her stuff into my room. I'd made a drawer available to her for her undies and I helped her bring her hanging clothes all into my closet. We already shared a bathroom so that was no big deal.

"Are you two crazy or something?" June exclaimed.

"Why would you say such a hurtful thing?" Summer answered not stopping in the changeover.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.