Samuel & Samantha
Chapter 4

 

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In despair over their recently departed parents, Samuel expresses his longtime feelings for his sister. Together they face an uncertain future.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister  

The next day, we came back and picked up our rings. The same woman showed us how they separate and go together again. She of course thought that we would only wear the engagement half, and we thanked her very much for her help. As we walked back to our hotel, I redirected us through the beautiful gardens of the area. I walked us to a bench where Sammi sat down.

I went to one knee and I said, "Sammi, you are the woman of my dreams. I can only hope you can learn to love me as much as I love you. You know how I feel about you, and thankfully, you feel the same way for me, so I want to ask you a question? Will you do me the honor of living with me, loving me and making love with me, for the rest of our lives."

I'd apparently surprised her a little, but she quickly responded by saying, "Oh, Sam ... yes I will love you, live with you and make love with you as often as you want, for the rest of our lives."

I placed the entire ring on her finger and said, "With this ring, I promise to love you forever."

I gave her my ring and she said putting it on me, "With this ring, I promise to love only you, forever."

We'd gathered a small audience of about 6 people, all couples, who'd applauded when we got up, and came over and shook our hands and offered congratulations.

Sammi and I were both embarrassed a little, but it also was nice that these complete strangers would be so kind to congratulate us on the beginning of our life together. We smiled and said thank you to all of them, introducing ourselves as the Gunderssons, which was not a lie.


The next couple of days went by in a blur ... enjoying each other so much, kissing in public, Sammi showing off her ring to anybody she could get to stop and look. People would stop and talk to us, not like the people back home who looked at me like I was a loser because I didn't care to go to college. With Sammi by my side, I can do anything -- I just want her alongside me when I do it.

Sammi went to college for a year, then decided to come home and help Mom and Dad in the tax business they'd started, Sammi having proved herself by bringing in some new regular clients, as well as being very smart regarding tax law herself. Mom and Dad certainly could've done it without her, but they welcomed her back with love and compassion, realizing that maybe college isn't for everyone.

In Hawaii, we had each other to rely on, neither one of us was ever seen without the other one. We did everything together, every single time.

Our final day at the Resort was bittersweet; we took a swim in the ocean, together of course, then we had a final meal at the Ka'anapali Ocean Inn, ordering lunch in our room, taking time to kiss each other between every bite we took. We made love a final time, not knowing for sure what awaited us in the cold light of day, back in Connecticut.

We made the short flight to Honolulu International Airport then made the connecting flight and taxi ride to end up at the family home in Heritage Village, Connecticut.

We took off our rings and quietly put them in our pockets not knowing when we'd be able to put them back on. We kissed before we got out of the cab, and went inside the house.

Everything was the same way we left it; somehow we'd both hoped that someone might have come in and taken care of it all, but we knew better. We decided not to unpack right away instead we went to our parents room and lay down on the bed and sleep for a little bit.

I woke up and found Sammi's hand on my chest, just as it had been every morning in Hawaii. I picked it up and kissed her hand, causing her to awaken and look over at me.

"Sammi, wouldn't it be amazing if we could live here and sleep together just like this?"

"Yeah, Sam, it would be heavenly to wake up next to you in the morning -- every single time!"

I looked over at the clock and it was 4pm; we needed to get moving along to get to Mr. Peppersmith's office by 5pm. He was a stickler for promptness, just like our parents were.

We got up and took our shower, together for possibly the last time, and we got dressed for the meeting. I got into a suit and tie, while Sammi got into a very pretty green dress.

We arrived at the offices of Gundersson, Brandley and Peppersmith, and hurried up to his office on the 6th floor. Mr. Peppersmith was finishing a phone call as we walked in.

He extended his hand to us, consoling us. "How was your trip to Hawaii," He asked.

"Quite exhilarating," Sammi said.

"And you, Mr. Gundersson, how was it for you?"

"Exciting and different, until this morning, when we had to leave."

"Please sit ... let's get right to it. There is a sealed letter I'm to read to you first. Then there will be the disposition of the assets, or as is more commonly referred, the reading of the will."

"There was a separate letter to me, to read an hour before this meeting. I did and I am aware of some elements you are about to hear."

"OK, sir - go ahead!" Sammi and I were holding hands through all of this.

"To: Samuel and Samantha Gundersson. From Joanne and Nicholas Gundersson."

"This letter is to explain the decisions that've been made, according to our final wishes. A year ago, your mother and I had noticed a new companionship between Samuel and Samantha. From observing the two of you, we determined that you've realized that you had feelings for each other."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.