Samuel & Samantha
Chapter 2

 

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In despair over their recently departed parents, Samuel expresses his longtime feelings for his sister. Together they face an uncertain future.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister  

The water was so clear and beautiful, unlike my thoughts. It was stupid of me to say all of those things to my sister. Not that they weren't true and honest ... I shouldn't have told her what I told her. We talk all of the time about every little thing that comes along in either of our lives.

We spend every waking hour together, with me hoping that she may be developing feelings for me. I hope I haven't ruined everything by my outburst in the bathroom.

I do love her ... besides her physical beauty she has that quality about her that makes anyone who meets her, immediately smile. I'm not sure how to explain my feelings for her, since I feel they are changing constantly, but I'm very aware of her attitude about life and how you need to live in the minute and don't hold back anything.

It was that very concept that motivated me to tell her what I'd told her. I see wonderment in her being, an amazement that has me wrapped around her heart in a very tight vise, and I really don't want to let go of her.

"Sam — Sam, are you daydreaming or something ... I've been calling you for over a minute now!"

"Yes, Sammi, what is it?"

"Could you put some of this on my back, I don't want to burn."

"Sure, sis ... roll over on your tummy ... oooh, this is cold -- I'll warm it with my hands so you don't jump when I put it on you. You want this on your entire backside; legs, butt and back?"

"Yes, please ... all of the above."

"OK, it's a little warmer now."

I started on her legs and worked my way up, quickly dealing with her butt, and now I was getting to her back and shoulders. She reached behind herself and disconnected her bikini top.

I put a little more from the tube on my hands and started at the top of her shoulders and predictably, got down to her back. I was hesitant to be too personal with this, due to her response to my admission of love, so I stopped and handed her back the bottle.

She put it away and reconnected her top saying, "I know you're hoping I'll respond to your remarks, but I still have some things to work out in my head. Give me the time to understand my feelings for you, Sam ... Please?"

"Sammi, I've said all I can say to you, until you respond, but I hope that doesn't mean I can't hold your hand, put a lock of hair behind your ear, or flirt shamelessly with my gorgeous sister."

"Oh, the flirting is tons of fun, Sam. Please don't stop that ... I think it's cute that you like to flirt with your own sister. I'm really sorry for the confusion in the shower, or about the shower."

"OK, Samantha, but remember, flirting may be fun ... but being next to someone you love can be intoxicating, especially if that someone loves you in return."

"I'm ready to go back and wash all of this sand off with a shower." Sammi said, avoiding direct eye contact.

"Would that be a shower by yourself, or would you need someone there to wash your back," I flirted.

"That depends on how good that someone is with their hands."

"I've been told that my hands are quite soft and satisfying."

"Who told you that, Mom?"

Busted - "Yeah, Sammi ... Mom would ask me for a back and shoulder rub a lot, and at first, I wasn't any good, but she explained all about muscle groups, and I got to learn much more on how they're all connected. I offer my services to you, as a massager of beautiful women everywhere."

I unintentionally started to tear up as I explained all this, and Sammi started to as well. Every Single Time!

"Hey, let's pick up our stuff and get back, and wash off and go out to dinner?"

"Good idea, Sam ... Sam?"

"Yeah!"

"I do love you, I just don't know if it's the same kind of love that you talked about earlier."

"That's OK ... I'm in no rush. We're here for twelve days. Who knows what may happen before we get back home. If nothing happens, that's OK too. I don't want you to feel pushed or pressured to do or say anything. If you come to a decision, I only ask to hear it and respond, if necessary."

"That's fair."

We walked hand in hand back to the room, whenever we stopped for any reason, we looked up at the same time to look each other in the face -- every single time.


We found out that the resort next to us, the Royal Lahaina Resort, had a place inside to eat called the Royal Ocean Terrace, that served both Hawaiian and traditional American food. I thought I'd be adventurous and order the macadamia nut-crusted mahi mahi, while Sammi ordered their highly rated peppercorn-crusted prime rib. We were eating off of each other's plate all evening, laughing and talking about anything that popped into each other's mind.

I knew I was falling in deeper love with my sister with every moment, every touch and every bite. Why does she have to be so damn beautiful?

I ordered us two Blue Hawaii's -- a traditional drink from the area. They didn't bother carding us ... they must have assumed we were old enough to drink.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Sam?"

"Absolutely not Sammi! I just want you to enjoy yourself while we're here. The real world will come crashing down soon enough, I'm enjoying myself ... how about you?"

"I was doing fine until somebody told me that they've loved me for the past six years. I'm still coming to grips with that, but I do already know that you're exactly the kind of guy I could fall madly in love with; if you weren't my brother, I mean."

"So there is hope for me?"

"I didn't say that, I just said you're the kind of guy I've always been attracted to; tall, pretty eyes, strong arms ... and a cute butt."

"A cute butt, did you just say I had a cute butt?"

"Yes, I've always thought you had the tightest little buns I ever saw."

"When did you see my buns, exactly?"

"It was about six months ago, you'd been working out and must have gone to your room to get ready to take a shower. I didn't have the nerve to walk out and just meet you in the hallway naked, so I waited for your door to shut and I quickly opened mine, and saw your bare butt as you walked into the bathroom."

"Would you like another Blue Hawaiian, Sammi?"

"You are trying to get me drunk, aren't you?"

"The thought has crossed my mind, but I'm too much of a gentlemen to do anything that would compromise our relationship."

"Do we have a relationship, Sam?"

"Stop kidding for a minute, Sammi. I've something to tell you that might upset you, but I feel it's important to our budding feelings. I've seen you naked before!"

"When?" She almost spilled her drink.

"About two years ago or so. You were still in high school. You'd come home from a cheerleading practice and you didn't know I was home. I was in my room, with headphones on, listening to music."

"I decided to get up and go into the kitchen and get a soda, on my way back, I saw you naked, with your headphones, walking from your room to the shower. I only ever saw your back, your beautiful butt, and part of one breast. I didn't want to antagonize or embarrass you, so I just when back to my room and I listened to music some more."

"Is that all you did, Sam ... listen to music? You didn't wank off, thinking about your sister, did you?"

"Not that time at least, but I will admit that I have 'wanked off' thinking of you, on more than one occasion. How about you sis, have you ever played with yourself, while thinking of me?"

"How'd this get back on me so quickly?"

"You don't have to tell me anything, Sammi. I have a real good imagination, all on my own."

"I'll bet you do, Sam!"

I got our waiter's attention and settled the bill, signing it to our room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.