Samuel & Samantha - Cover

Samuel & Samantha

 

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In despair over their recently departed parents, Samuel expresses his longtime feelings for his sister. Together they face an uncertain future.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister  

The funeral was nice, or at least as nice as one could expect. A few friends and family came to see the closed double caskets of Joanne and Nicholas Gundersson; they were indeed loved by just about everyone who'd ever met them.

The car accident had been a horrible tragedy, killing them instantly -- it having happened two days ago when they were working on plans for a second honeymoon to Hawaii, getting ready to celebrate their 21st wedding anniversary.

The only living family to Joanne and Nicholas were Samuel and Samantha Gundersson, that's my sister and me. I'm 18 and Sammi, as she likes to be called, was four months from turning 20. Like our parents, we couldn't deny our deep Scandinavian roots, both of us having blond hair and blue eyes.

It was also a wonderful day outside, allowing for the few invited guests to see the graveside services. Our family lawyer had made all of the arrangements, due to the fact that our parents had made plans regarding their final services, years in advance. Our mother even wrote the Death Notices in advance, and yearly updated them. The Noordstrom Cemetery and Mausoleum was on the edge of town.

After the day's events were over, Mr. Peppersmith, the family lawyer, came up to us and briefed us on a few things.

"Samuel, your parents were my favorite clients because of the way they planned everything so completely. The reading of the will is to take place after two weeks have passed, from the date of the funeral. The trip they were to take to Hawaii was paid for and is un-cancellable. You and your sister might like to take your parents place on that trip, just to get your minds off of the events of the last 72 hours."

"Here are the pertinent details, tickets and traveler's checks, in the event you want to do this. It's up to you, of course, but it might help you to re-focus on your parent's life, as opposed to their deaths."

"Thank you, Mr. Peppersmith," Sammi said. "We'll think it over."

"Just be back by 5pm on the 28th, for the reading of the will."

"Certainly," I said. "We'll be in contact."

The people had left, the employees were using the quiet time to gather up the chairs, while Mom and Dad's coffins were being lowered into the previously dug graves.

Sammi grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we walked over and said our final goodbyes. We were both crying again, like we'd been doing on and off for the past 72 hours. I took my sister's hand and gave it a kiss as we each threw some dirt into the grave.

We walked back to the car that brought us here, asking to be taken to our home. We thanked the driver as we went inside.

"Sammi?"

"Yes, Sam?"

"Do you still feel them in here like I do?"

"Yeah, Sam I do. I miss them so much," she said trying to be strong, but the waterworks started flowing again. Every single time either one of us starts, invariably, the other joins in within a moment or two.

"Sammi, what do you think of the idea of taking the Hawaii trip? We could go in memory of them ... a sort of goodbye trip. So when we get back, we can start to heal and recover from all of this."

"Sam, I don't know if I'll ever recover from this, but you're right. Maybe it's the right thing to do, to break ourselves out of this mood we've been in for the last three days."

"These are open tickets, to leave anytime we want," I said.

"Let's do it. Let's go to Hawaii." She tried to say it with energy, but it fell a little short.


On the plane we sat next to each other, holding hands to support each other along the way. Strangely, every single time I'd decided to glance over at Sammi, she was looking back at me. We seemed to have gotten closer over these past couple of days, making decisions together, going everywhere together -- we just enjoyed each other's company.

We landed at Honolulu International Airport and took a puddle jumper over to Kapalua Airport, due to the fact that our stay was at The Ka'anapali Ocean Inn. We were on the first floor with an oceanfront view.

As we walked into the room the first thing you see is the bed, a beautiful king-sized bed, with cultural Hawaiian colors all over the room.

"There's only one bed, Sam," Sammi said.

"Yeah, Mom and Dad were coming here to sleep in the same bed. So what?"

"Are we going to sleep in the same bed, Sam?"

"What's the problem, we shared a bed for five years as kids, why not now?" I implored.

"I'm almost 20, and you're 18 now ... it's not the same thing as it was when we were younger."

"So, now you've got boobs and a nice ass, while I've got a 14 inch dick to take care of ... just kidding ... about the 14 inch dick."

"You think I've got a nice ass Sam?"

"Best looking ass on any of my sisters at least."

"No, really ... do you think I have a nice butt, you've never said anything about it before!"

"Yeah, in front of Mom and Dad, I'm gonna say, 'Yo, sis ... get that fine ass of yours over here, I want a piece of that!'"

"What do you mean, 'you want a piece of that?'"

"Sammi, it's just an expression ... don't worry about it ... just keep your rape whistle and your can of mace over by your side of the bed ... so if I get a little randy, you're prepared to fight me off."

"What if I don't want to fight you off, Sam?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.