I'll Be Right Back
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was sleeping over at my best friend's when she told me she was going to say goodnight to her daddy. Then I found out why it was taking so long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Clare, what ... omigod, Hollie, it's not Clare," he yelled.

"It's okay, Daddy, it's okay. We both want to be with you. Hollie does too. She knows, Daddy, and she wants to be your girlfriend, too," Clare told him.

"I do, she's right. I really liked sucking you and you liked it, too, before you found out it was me. I want to finish you," I told him and I pulled the sheet away that he'd pulled over him and put my head down and tried to suck him again. He pulled away, saying, "No, Hollie, we can't do that, stop it."

"Daddy, here," Clare said and she got up next to me and began sucking him. He just flopped back on the bed, giving up, while she sucked him.

Then, she lifted up and told her dad that she wanted me to finish him, that he should find out how good I am, too, so we can both be his girlfriends.

I knelt back over him and started sucking once again.

Clare moved up and kissed him, then offered him a boob to suck while he was sucked on by me.

"You girls can never tell anyone about this, Clare, never, not ever."

"Oh, don't worry, Daddy, Hollie knows that, just relax and enjoy her sucking your cock. She's wanted to do it, so just let her do it," I heard her say.

He was quiet after that so maybe she was kissing him or he was sucking her boobs, somehow she was keeping his mouth occupied.

I was keeping my mouth occupied as well. I knew that I just loved sucking my daddy's dick but now I realized it wasn't just my daddy's I liked, I was liking them all, I thought. It was just the whole idea of giving such intense pleasure to a man, pleasure that just sent him up to the sky, that I could do that to him, oh, yes, I loved it.

"Mmm, oh, Hollie, oh, uh, UUH, mmm," he groaned as his warm cum splattered into the back of my mouth while I worked to swallow it all down. I sucked a minute more, then raised up as he pulled me up into his arms and kissed me.

"Oh, Hollie, I can't believe all this. The both of you, you two are so hot."

"I think you should let her fuck you now, Daddy," Clare said and I squatted over his cock while she held it steady. I pushed down and wiggled and gyrated trying to work it onto me. His cock was thicker around than my dad's though when I got it all inside and was sitting on him I could tell he wasn't quite as long as my daddy.

"Hollie, you're so beautiful, I just love your boobs, honey. You two girls are so hot and sexy," he told me as I began scissoring up and down on him.

Just like we would do when one of us was fucking my daddy, Clare's hand was up under me, rubbing along my pussy and her daddy's cock, especially right where he was entering me, rubbing all around making us feel even better.

"Isn't she good, Daddy, I just knew you'd love her and she's really wanted to fuck you? Now we can all be out in the open about it when she comes over. We can all three sleep together, that'll be fun, huh?"

"Oh, I can't imagine how good it'll be to have both you hot girls in my bed. Maybe I'll need those pills they advertise," he said laughing.

"Maybe you will, Mister Edwards, my daddy's taking them and they're great."

As soon as I said it, I knew I fucked up.

"You and Larry are ... like, doing this?" he asked.

"I shouldn't have said that. You have to keep that a secret, okay. I mean we all have to keep all this a secret," I told him.

"Sure, Hollie, I certainly understand, after all, I want our little arrangement kept secret as well."

"Oh, there's even more, Daddy, I've been having sex with her dad, too. Just like we're doing, we do it like this at her house, too," Clare told her father while I rose and fell over him, loving his thick cock in me.

"Sounds like you two girls have been busy," he said.

"Oh, we have, we have. Now maybe we're gonna be busier than ever, too," Clare told him as she rubbed us both where we came together.

"I think we should all get together, both daddies and both of us," I said as I fucked my best friend's father.

"Yeah, Daddy, what a great idea, Hollie and I could have you both, like, maybe for a whole weekend long."

"Well, but Hollie's dad doesn't know about us, does he?"

Clare looked kind of funny and said, "Well, he does kinda. But it's all secret so we all really know and we're all keeping it a secret, so what's the difference. And think about what fun we could all have, like a whole weekend. Maybe go to a fancy hotel?"

"Hollie's dad and me and the two of you? All together at a hotel?" he asked Clare.

"Yeah, it would be fun and the sex would be just the best. Maybe get a suite with a hot tub for us all," she added.

"And, he knows that we're having sex?"

"Yes, Daddy. And he's having sex with us, so he's not about to tell."

Now, don't forget that I was up on top of Clare's dad fucking him while this discussion took place as he happily played with my boobs and she was playing around with us both where we joined together.

I'd also learned how to tighten my pussy muscles when I pulled up each time, my daddy taught me that and I was now doing it on Clare's dad's cock.

"Oh, Hollie, oh, I'm gonna ... uh, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh," he groaned as I felt myself get slipperier inside, easier to go up and down. That now made it feel even better to me and I soon had a wonderful orgasm myself, the first one of many, many more from Clare's dad's cock. It was so nice not to need condoms any more, it was just so better.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.