I'll Be Right Back
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was sleeping over at my best friend's when she told me she was going to say goodnight to her daddy. Then I found out why it was taking so long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"We're back, Daddy, both of us," I cried out as we hopped on his bed and I tore the covers away. There he was, on his back, his cock laying on his thigh as I bent over to lift it to my mouth.

"Girls, Hollie, I told you we can't do this," he said.

I lifted up off his dick and told him, "Daddy, we're here and we're naked and we want sex. That's all there is to it, you're gonna fuck us both and I want you to do Clare first."

I held his cock straight up and told Clare to get up on him and fuck him. She straddled over him as I held him while she lowered down pushing onto him.

"Girls, this is incredible, you just can't ever tell anybody, okay, never, never."

"We know all that, Daddy, now just show how good you are to Clare. Tell him, Clare, what you told me, you know, about seeing him."

She giggled a bit as she scissored up and down on him while I played with his heavy balls.

"I told Hollie that I loved seeing your big dick hanging down and how much I wanted to have it in me. Pretty slutty, huh?"

"You young girls, today, are amazing. You really know what you want and you just go and get it," my Dad told her.

"Yep, and I got it all right," she giggled as she bounced up and down on him as my daddy played with her boobs. They looked so sexy together. I really wasn't jealous, not at all, after all, I loved them both and it was nice that they were enjoying each other in such a hot, sexy way. Looking at them was sure making me hot and bothered.

I moved down so I could reach under my dad, in between his legs, to pet and caress his balls as my best friend rode on top of his cock. I reached my hand between them when she rose upward and rubbed my hand all around between them, on my dad's cock, Clare's wet pussy, just all around where they were connected.

"Oh, that feels so hot with you rubbing between us, Hollie. Do it some more," my friend squealed.

She was liking my hand rubbing her pussy while she was fucking my dad so I kept doing it and they both soon had really wild orgasms that I helped them have. It was really cool. Especially when Clare had hers and pushed down on my dad real hard, trapping my hand between them as I felt them both get off. So cool.

Then, I sucked my dad, getting him good and hard and put a condom on him, got on him and rode him next. Clare's hand was up between us rubbing like I had with them. Oh, does that add something. I had a great cum and after, Clare and I slept with my daddy all night and then fucked him again in the morning. It was so sexy and hot to share my daddy with my best friend and for her to be a part of my love affair with my father.

After that, Clare and I talked for days about the sex we'd had with my dad, how wonderful it was, she told me, to be able to share the loving that I had with my father.

"I want to share my dad with you sometime. Would you like that?" she asked me one afternoon.

"I think your dad is cute, really handsome and, after watching you suck him off and all, well, he looks like a hot guy," I told her.

"What if we did with my dad what we did with yours? Just get naked and go in and get all over him?"

"You think he'd go along like mine did?"

"We can find out. What can he really do, Hollie?"

"Come over on Saturday and we can do it."

Well, there it was, Clare and I were going to start sex with the two of us with her dad.

Now, this might seem pretty bold and daring to you but, well, Clare and I were ruled by our pussies. Sex was all we talked about, all we thought about, all we wanted and craved. We were both sexually very active with our fathers, basically fucking them once or twice a day, more on the weekends, and giving and getting oral sex pretty much every day as well. So, sex ruled our lives and our thinking.

The next Saturday rolled around and Clare and I made sure to give her dad a few looks at us, I wore a teeshirt, a tight one from when I was about twelve and flat chested, I wore it without a bra, of course, and Clare pinched my nipples to really make them stand out. I also had on my favorite short denim skirt that I was going to wear with nothing under it but she convinced me it would be even sexier if I wore one of the tiny thong panties her dad had bought her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.