I'll Be Right Back
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was sleeping over at my best friend's when she told me she was going to say goodnight to her daddy. Then I found out why it was taking so long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"No, Daddy, I meant with my fingers, getting myself off. You're my first guy, you're the one I really wanted."

"That's nice, honey, we can make each other feel nice and, yes, you can be my girlfriend. We just can't tell anybody, it has to always be our secret, okay?"

His girlfriend, he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He wants to have sex with me like a girlfriend.

"Can I start sleeping with you now, Daddy?" I asked him as he made love to me.

"Yes, sweetheart, but when you have Clare over, you'll have to sleep in your room, of course. She's not to know about this."

"I know all that, Daddy, don't worry, this is what I want. My big, handsome Daddy making love to me," I cooed as he pushed into me as I moved under him making it feel even better.

By now, I didn't quite feel so tightly filled-up, he was sliding back and forth easier and it was feeling so, so good. Now I knew what Clare was talking about when she told me that the sex with her dad was incredible.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna have my cum, oh, yeah, oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm, I'm so happy, Daddy, I love you so much," I gasped as I raised my legs wide open above us as his long, thick cock went back and forth down into me and back out, sending waves of the best feelings I'd ever had in my life. It was everything Clare had said. She was so right. I couldn't wait to tell her, I knew my new secret would always be safe with her, after all, she had the same deep secret.

"Now, you, Daddy, I want to make you cum, Daddy, I want to make you feel really, really good. Fuck my pussy, Daddy," I said naughtily as I smiled up at him.

"I've got a dirty-mouthed little girl, don't I, Hollie?" he said as he fucked me so nice and slow.

"You've got a little girl who likes her Daddy to fuck her, that's what you've got. You're dirty little girl loves her Daddy's cock fucking her and she wants it every night. She wants to suck your cock, too. Do you like your cock sucked, Daddy?"

"Your Daddy loves his cock sucked, Hollie. And you can suck on it all you want. I'll squirt my cum in your pretty, little mouth and you can drink it down."

"Will you eat my pussy, Daddy. Lick it until you make me go crazy?"

"I love your pretty, little pussy, honey, and I'll kiss it and lick it and put my tongue in it just as much as you want, sweetheart. You are so tight, you're gonna make me cum," he groaned and right then he pushed hard into me and I felt his big cock throb inside me as it emptied its load of loving Daddy juice into me for the first time. I knew then that I so wanted to get on the pill so I could really take my Daddy's man-cum into my pussy and keep it there.

I wanted to walk around the mall, go to school, visit my friends, knowing I had my Daddy's cum in my hot pussy and was going to get some more of it before each day was over. I couldn't yet, not while we were using condoms, but as soon as I was on the pill and it was working, then I wanted the feel of his hot cum in me when I was at school with my friends. They'd never know but I would.

I raised my legs up and wiggled my butt while my Daddy was cumming into me. He pulled me really tight and was kissing me over and over, telling me how much he loved me. I was never more happy than that moment.

We slept together that night and all the nights since, except for when I would have Clare over.

I woke him up the next morning playing with his soft cock, making it hard then letting go of it so it would slowly soften, then playing with it again to stiffen it. I never knew penises were so much fun. It started me playing with my Daddy's from then on, almost never leaving him alone when we were home together. It was my favorite plaything.

That began us getting naked as soon as he came home in the afternoon, usually having sex before we made supper. We played in the kitchen which made cooking lots more fun and I liked having him sit on my left side because I eat with my right. Our kitchen table had a glass top so we could both see me playing with him. I was delighted with every minute we had together.

Dad took me to have a female check-up and he had the doctor start me on birth control, telling her that I was dating now and wanted to make sure I didn't bring home any surprises. The doctor asked me privately and I agreed, so I went on the pill.

I talked with Clare for hours after school, before our dads got home, each of us telling the other about every touch, every kiss, every lick, every fuck and suck. We had a genuinely X-rated conversation every afternoon.

Then, for the next weekend, I had invited Clare over to spend Saturday night.

She came over about four and we went right upstairs, after all I wanted us to catch up on the latest.

"We did it last night, this morning and right before you came over, Clare, I'm one happy girl."

"Me, too, just the same. I'm just full of his cum."

"We still have to use condoms, I can't wait for the pill to start working but it takes a whole damn month. It must be so cool to just flop back and let him fuck you without any bother with rubbers."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.