I'll Be Right Back - Cover

I'll Be Right Back

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was sleeping over at my best friend's when she told me she was going to say goodnight to her daddy. Then I found out why it was taking so long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, on Saturday, I went up to bed about nine and read a book for a while, then put it on the table next to my bed and closed my eyes and decided that I was going to do it.

I got up and walked down the hall to my father's room and knocked on the open door.

"Hi, sweetie, come to say goodnight?"

"Yeah," I said and crawled in next to him as his arms wrapped around me. He kissed me as I rubbed my body against him, more than I'd ever done before. Then I kissed him again moving my hips from side to side, now feeling something between us. I lay there not knowing if I was going ahead with it, then just slid my hand down and there it was.

"Oh, honey, you can't do that. It's Daddy's privates."

"I know, Daddy, it's nice." That's all I could get out.

"But it's not proper for you to touch me there, I'm your father."

"Oh, I know you are, Daddy. And I'm your little girl. I just like holding you there."

"Well, you shouldn't, it's not right. Please let go."

"It feels right, I like it. Can I see it?"

I was rubbing my thumb over the head which felt so sexy.

"Um, honey, it could cause a lot of trouble if I did that."

"But I'd never tell anyone, it would be our secret, forever, Daddy. I just want to make you happy," and I kissed him again, this time like I'd kiss a boy. I was now pulling back and forth on it.

"But we just can't take that chance, sugar."

"But I want to see what I'm holding. I want to make it feel good, you don't have a girlfriend and I want to be that for you," and I kissed him again, now running my tongue into his mouth.

"No, you'd better run to bed, your little funtime is over, Hollie," he said and took my hand away.

I got up and, pissed-off, went down the hall to my room.

I lay there and stewed. It didn't work. He didn't do like Clare's dad did. I wasn't going to have the beautiful, hot sex with my dad that she was having.

I got up, took off my nighty and panties and went down the darkened hall into my father's room and just got in bed with him as my hand sought out his crotch.

"Hollie, is everything all right, honey? Oh, I told you you shouldn't do that, sweetie. Please let go."

It was totally dark and what I took in my hand was kind of soft and floppy but, now, was lengthening, I was giving my dad a stiffie. He had on boxers and I'd gotten him in my hand.

I knew I had to make this happen, so I pulled the sheet back and, in the darkness, got down and took him in my mouth.

"Oh, god, Hollie, oh, baby," he groaned but he also slid his hand under to cup my breast and squeeze as I sucked him.

I wasn't sure what to expect; mostly it was the image of Clare sucking on her dad that was in my mind but I also realized that, right at that moment, it was me with my dad's, now hardened, penis in my mouth.

He was now letting me suck him, I knew this was now the start, that I would be my father's lover. He now lay here on his back, my mouth gliding up and down on his big, manly dick as I sucked and licked.

"Oh, Hollie, you are incredible, such a hot, sexy girl."

Those words made me so wet and horny that I was determined to be the hottest, sexiest girl there ever was. My Daddy would never want anyone else in his bed the rest of his life when I was finished with him.

I'd never given a blow job before but knew enough not to blow which is what I first thought it was when I heard the term. No, I knew enough to suck and I knew enough that the head, the tip, was the most sensitive and sexy part. So as I sucked, I rubbed my tongue back and forth across the head making my daddy groan in pleasure. I loved every second but the very, very best part was when he let out a deep groan and his warm juice started pumping into my mouth. I could hardly keep from choking on all of it there was so much. But I got it all down.

It was wonderful. His hand was under me, caressing my boobs as I finished and I pulled up off him, gave it one last kiss and snuggled in his arms.

"Oh, Baby, that was wonderful, you really made Daddy so happy. I'd like to make you happy, honey. Have you ever been kissed down here, right here?" he asked as his fingers probed between my legs and felt the wet place there.

I knew, of course, about oral sex, about getting eaten out, some of the girls I knew had their boyfriends do it for them. Now, it was my turn, now my lover, my daddy, was going to give me oral sex.

"No, but I want you to," I told him making sure he understood that I wanted what was happening.

So, he got down between my legs, took a pillow and eased it up under my butt and got down.

Then it happened. The first lick was electric, it just sent jolts through my body, pulses of pure joy. He made my pussy feel better than I'd ever been able to do, even using a zucchini that ended up in a salad. I did wash it off, of course, though I thought about just leaving it that way, with me on it.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, that makes me feel so good, mmm, I love it, Daddy," I groaned as he licked and tongued me. It was like my whole body was being energized; then it hit, it was like I exploded inside as I cried out and shook with wave after wave of ecstasy.

I pulled him up over me, kissing him, thanking him, thanking him for making me feel so good. We held each other tightly and drifted off to a serenely happy slumber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.