Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 17: Her husband pimps her out.

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Her husband pimps her out. - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Omar had explained how the computer and video screen worked; how to credit the house account, and where to leave the money. Joe had no more than finished with his orientation, when three men walked in.

They were all over six feet tall; with leather vests and jeans. They had black Harley shirts with their sleeves cut off; and the neck holes slit open half way down their chests. Red bandannas had been tied around their hair to keep it behind them when they rode their motorcycles. Their black motorcycle boots shook the floor as they walked in and slammed the door behind them. Joe could tell that they had small fully automatic weapons tucked in their belts behind their backs.

The young girl at the reception desk next to Joe forced a nervous smile as she greeted them in Spanish. Some words were exchanged, and she started a PowerPoint presentation to show the girls that were available. The men had been there before and had spent lavishly on all of the attractive young girls in the place.

It was not hard to tell that anybody with this kind of money and swagger were probably from one of the bigger drug cartels. They looked around to see if there was anybody new.

Jenny had been ordered to sit at a couch nearby. The men spotted her and recognized her as somebody new. The men said something to the female receptionist. When she replied, she gestured towards Joe.

The men easily recognized Joe as an American. "We are interested in the American woman." The man named Felix, who seemed to be the leader, said to Joe.

"What is the connection between you two" he asked.

"She is my wife." Joe replied.

"Why should we be interested in her?"

"She is a beautiful woman." Joe answered back.

"How do we know that?"

Joe waved at Jenny, motioning her over to the desk. Jenny stood apprehensively, and walked over to stand in front of the men. She tried to stand next to her husband and clutch his arm for protection. She could tell just by looking at the men that they were dangerous, and probably mean.

"Jenny, these men are interested in you and want to know what they will be getting for their money." Jenny gulped. Her own husband was pimping her

to these drug bikers! What was she supposed to do? She looked desperately between her husband and the men, thinking she had misunderstood him. Joe was quiet for a while.

"Show them what you got honey. I want you to strip for them." Jenny froze. She could not believe her own husband was instigating her own humiliation. She looked down at the floor, struggling with her emotions. Jenny looked around the room and stepped away from her husband.

She reached up to the zipper at the top of her dress and zipped it down to her waist. The top opened up, and revealed the bare mounds of her breasts, but was still closed enough to not show her nipples.

She reached down with her hands and drew the bottom of her dress up to where she could reach the hem without bending over. She grabbed the zipper and unzipped the lower half to her waist. The dress was now completely open. She looked to her husband as she slid the dress off of her shoulders and handed it to him.

Jenny stood there, naked, with her arms to her sides. She had nothing to hide behind, except her dark suede high heeled boots and her double strand of pearls that hung between her breasts. The shaking of the pearls were the only outward signs of her humiliation and despair that she had tried to disguise with her aloof and detached and indifferent pose.

No matter how hard she tried, she could not conceal the tremor in her lower lip or the tears forming in her eyes. She wiped her eyes as she looked to her husband for instruction.

The men studied her silently for some time. "How much does she charge?" Felix asked. Joe knew these men had lots of money.

"A thousand dollars for one of you, and three hundred each for the other two."

"You dumb fuck! We could kill you and fuck her for nothing. The other girls only charge $20.00 each for anything we want. Why should we give you so much money?"

"This is my wife. She is an American woman. How much would it cost you to go across the border and get somebody as good as her? She is a New York Housewife. She is not a border town whore!"

Jenny was humiliated at the men arguing over her as she stood before them naked. This was the ultimate humiliation to Jenny; to have her own husband bargaining for her sexual favors.

Joe walked away for a few moments and brought back a high bar stool. He guided Jenny to sit in it. She crossed her legs and arms for cover.

Joe tapped her arms. She lowered them. He tapped her legs. She uncrossed them. He tapped them again. She knew he wanted her to spread them farther.

"Stick your finger in her and smell her. She smells like a rose and is just as clean. Feel her nipples. Those are as long and pink as you will ever see. She can suck your cock like it has never been sucked before. If you are not happy, you can have your money back."

Jenny almost vomited as she listened to the vile comments from her husband. "How could he say these things about her in front of her?" she wondered. Her face was now a beet red as she fought to control her sobbing.

The men were silent as Felix pulled a wad of hundred dollar bills from his vest pocket and shoved them into Joe's hands. "This better be good!" he said as he glared between Jenny and her husband.

"We need the money Jenny. You need to be nice to him. Try to show some enthusiasm. If you are good, he and his friends will be back. They will probably bring others."

Jenny was horrified. Her own husband was not only giving her permission to have sex with these men; he was ordering it. She felt alone and degraded.

Jenny looked quickly up at Felix and reached for his hand. With her head down, she led him over to an arrangement of three couches arranged in a "U" against the back wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.