Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 14: Jenny Accepts her lot in life

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Jenny Accepts her lot in life - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

When Omar's climax was over, and he began pulling up his clothes, Joe was shocked and outraged with the ease and lack of resistance that Jenny showed in sucking his cock. What was there about this woman he had shared a bed with for the last fourteen years that he didn't know?

A lot had happened since Joe had left after the terrorist attack. Jenny had been saddled with making a living; raising her daughter; and finally the blackmail from her employer. She was now a beaten woman, humiliated and raped of her dignity. Now she was faced with one more dilemma; she was forced to fight for the life of her husband who was starting to question his own feelings for her.

Jenny was standing, naked, in the center of the room. The rest of the people were becoming preoccupied with other things. Her husband was glaring at her. He seemed to think she was a common whore to do what she did. Jenny was helpless to correct his perception.

Omar led Jenny to the front window of the whorehouse. It was about ten feet wide and built like a commercial display window. It had a high wooden bar stool on one side, and a five foot long love seat, or small couch in the center.

Omar placed Jenny on the love seat. He had one of the other women let out her French braid and comb it out. They placed Jenny so her head hung over the arm of the love seat, with her hair cascading over it. They placed her left leg so it hung over the side, with her foot on the floor. They placed her right leg in a bent position so that her lower leg and foot rested along the top of the back of the love seat. They placed her so that her left hand was buried under her, below her back. Her right index finger was inserted into her cunt. This was their window display to advertise their business.

Couples walking down this out-of-the-way side street would stop to gaze at her. It was quite a crowd stopper to see this beautiful, middle aged, American woman on display in this seedy whorehouse. It brought in quite a bit of business. Her husband, Joe, was still bound and sitting in a chair in a position to witness everything.

Typically, the customers would come in, sit at the reception desk and be presented with a digital presentation of the girls available that night. Some wanted a younger girl. There were a number of young teenagers who had been sold by their very poor parents in order to finance their illegal migration into the U.S.

Others were adamant that they wanted Jenny. Sometimes Jenny would service them right there on a bed in front of everybody. Sometimes she was led upstairs to one of the more elegant bedrooms that had more amenities.

Sometimes, the men would watch as Jenny was dressed in a number of different outfits before being led upstairs. Most dresses were either zippered or buttoned up the front. Some were very short, others were long and lacy.

It was very humiliating for Jenny to be forced to do all of this with her husband watching. It would be one thing if she had been dragged by her hair, kicking and screaming up the stairs. Her husband would at least feel it was against her will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.