Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 11: The Escape????

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Escape???? - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

In the days, weeks and months that followed, Sam took Jenny with him regularly to interview other clients who had been Joe's customers. One by one, she had convinced them through Sam's forcing her to perform sexual acts with them to transfer all of their accounts into his name.

Finally, with millions and millions of dollars under Sam's account, he was making a fortune. Sam was also very successful in getting Jenny to get other accounts that neither of them had before. Tony and his friends convinced more and more of his friends and ex-teammates to invest.

Unknown to Jenny or Sam, Stephanie had been following all of the account activities by hacking into Sam's computer from a fictitious name she used in the library. She was able to duplicate all of Sam's personal ID information and use it anonymously in case they were able to trace her activities.

She was eventually able to create account transfers from Sam's account to other offshore accounts that only she had access to. She was able to manufacture signed purchase agreements that made it look like Sam had diverted all of the money from his client's accounts into his own personal accounts; creating bank fraud and bankrupting all of the players.

There was a big investigation. Jenny was able to pass all lie detector tests and absolved of any wrongdoing. Sam was indicted for all kinds of embezzlement and fraud. Sam was sent to jail for the rest of his life. He had no proof that Joe was involved, or that he was alive.

Once all the court cases were settled, the money stolen from the players mysteriously returned to their accounts.

Joe knew from the text messages that Sam had figured out where he was. Joe was able to get tickets and flew from Canada into Mexico. He went to Juarez, which is on the other side of the border with El Paso. He had Ramon's number in his cell phone. Ramon was Hector's cousin. Hector was Joe's gardener; chauffer; and general errand person. He went to a Mexican store and bought a stolen cell phone that nobody could trace.

Joe gave Ramon several thousand dollars and detailed directions of what he wanted done. Ramon was able to sneak back across the border; travel to New York; and give Jenny a letter of instructions.

With all of his money, Joe was going to smuggle his wife and daughter into Mexico, and from there on to Macau, Switzerland or Monaco.

Ramon rented a car under another fictitious name. He drove the car to Laredo. Laredo was on the opposite side of the country from Joe. He wasn't taking any chances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.