Jenn's Coverup
Chapter 9: Dinner at Sam's

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dinner at Sam's - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Jenny was very apprehensive about her conversation with Sam. She wasn't sure she could trust him, but didn't see any alternatives. Both women were quiet after Sam left. Neither knew how to broach the subject about what they had been through.

The next evening, they started to get ready. They both had on their dark grey high heeled boots; form fitting Levi's; and men's cut blue dress shirts. Jenny's was a dark eggplant purple. Stephanie had a blue oxford cloth one that she had taken from her dad's closet. Both women still had their hair in French braids pulled up in a bun tight against the back of their necks. Both women were wearing Louis Vuitton Evasion knock–offs. Jenny had her double strand of pearls that hung down to the middle of her breasts. Both had small clutch purses that they held that had lipstick, cell phone, credit cards and very little else.

About ten minutes before six, Jenny's cell phone rang. It was the chauffer with the limousine. The women went out and got in the car. It was a short ride to the high-rise Sam lived in. They got out of the limo; walked through the entrance; past the casino on the first floor, and gave the security guard at the elevator their names. The security guard punched a code into the elevator and they got in. The women were apprehensive as they rode silently to the penthouse.

Stephanie grabbed her mother's hand nervously when the door opened. They click-clacked their way across the shiny marble floor to the hand carved double doors of Sam's suite.

Jenny called him on her cell to let him know they were at the door. The security monitors turned and focused to verify who they were. The door opened. Sam was there to greet them.

Sam approached with his arms spread to give them a hug, but Jenny stepped back and grabbed his hand to shake it.

Sam led them through the entry vestibule, through the big living room to the exterior deck. The sun was going down and it was getting dark.

There was a long buffet table with lots of appetizers; cheese and crackers, chicken wings, sushi rolls, Alaska crab legs, rolls of thin sliced roast beef, and lots of other finger foods. At the end of the line, was a big Baron of Beef. Next to that was a table with various drink options. Next to that was a curious item that neither woman quite understood.

Sam had positioned two motorcycle stands next to each other; about a foot apart. The stands were electrically and hydraulically operated to raise or lower to any height. These stands were up about eighteen inches. Balanced on the two stands was a small plastic baby pool that was about a foot deep. Within the baby pool was an aluminum lawn chair. This lawn chair was the type designed for the person to sit laid back about an inch off of the ground. People use it at the beach or pool to sun themselves.

Between the two stands was a stainless steel column. It was a machine with a return line so that it could continually pump melted chocolate in a continuous loop. The dispenser was positioned above the chair. Neither woman understood what they were looking at. They just assumed something had not been put away.

When the women arrived, Sam had dismissed the caterers who had assembled the food. Sam showed the women that there were two round granite topped-tables with four chairs spaced around them.

Sam explained that the men would pick up their plates and dish up their own food. Stephanie could cut the Baron of Beef so they had fresh hot roast beef that was rare, well done, or medium; depending on their preference. Jenny was stationed at the drink bar and would serve them whatever they wanted to drink.

'So far; so good." Jenny thought. Nothing seemed outrageous.

Sam then ushered them into a bedroom. He had several garments set out and told the women they needed to get into their serving uniforms before the guests arrived. Apprehensively, the women picked through the clothes.

Jenny was shocked! There was no bra. There were no panties. The dress was a black silk dress that buttoned down the front. The top of the dress started at the bottom of her nipples and down to the floor. There was a pair of black ribbed stockings that went to within inches of her crotch. The tops were elastic in an elaborate lace pattern. There was a sleeveless white lace silk bolero top with nothing to hold the sides together except for the starch in it. The stiffness of the material kept it from swinging completely open; but in its closed position the edges barely hid her nipples from the front. From the sides, one could see their beautiful soft pink nipples nestled on the top of their dress, peeking over the top. The dress was long and went down to the bottom of her boots.

Both women's outfits were the same. Sam told them to put those clothes on, and nothing else. Both women were starting to get a little concerned, but all in all, nothing was completely showing. They changed silently.

Once the girls had on their dresses, they realized there were no buttons below mid-thigh. Jenny was slowly starting to panic, but tried not to telegraph it to Stephanie as she helped her put on her top, and comb her hair a little. Jenny helped her daughter apply some clear lip gloss.

The women walked slowly back out to the deck; petrified with apprehension. The sun had gone down, and the outdoor lighting created a beautiful setting; with spotlights accenting the food and table tops.

Sam had invited five guests. They were Toney and four of his former teammates. Sam told Jenny that once the food was served, the two women would assume the fourth open seat at each table. They would be there to refresh the men's drinks, and bring more food as they requested. "Not as bad as I feared." Jenny thought.

When Stephanie took her position at the end of the table, Jenny noticed that the special lighting had also been positioned to highlight both of them.

Stephanie tried valiantly to force herself to smile and be cordial to the men as they went through the line. She was intimidated to see how big they were up close.

Once the men were seated, the women were reminded to go sit with the men. Stephanie walked over to the closest table to sit. She noticed there was a soft small pillow on the open seat that the other seats didn't have. She brought over pitchers of hot coffee and iced tea and tried to smile as she sat. The men stood and introduced themselves to her. Their hands were so huge; she couldn't even curl her fingers around anything.

Stephanie was sitting at one table with three players, and Jenny was sitting with Sam, Tony and one more player.

When everyone was seated, Sam stood and rattled his glass with his spoon to get their attention.

"Gentlemen, it's nice to be able to see all of you again. We are all here to celebrate the transfer of your investment accounts to my supervision. In order to show all of you my appreciation, I have brought all of you together for a small dinner. My assistants are also here to make sure you all enjoy yourself.

"I can assure you we will do everything we can to make sure you have a night to remember. As long as you have your accounts with me, you will get the utmost care in review of all financial matters and personal attention.

"It's a lovely evening out tonight. The view of the city is as fine as you will find from this balcony. Not only is the view of the city beautiful, but the view within this deck is also pretty decent.

"Jenny; will you and Stephanie stand please?" Nervously the two women stood.

"I can assure you these women are much more beautiful than you realize. Jenny; will you and Stephanie please remove the bolero tops please?"

Jenny gulped. Stephanie turned white. Her hands went to her face and covered her mouth in terror. It was happening again! Surely, this was a dream. Stephanie looked at her mother for guidance.

Jenny's eyes started to water. There was no way out. Not only was she trapped, but she had unwittingly brought her daughter into this utterly humiliating ordeal. With no options, she reached up for her jacket.

Jenny tried to mask her own terror and embarrassment so as to not project panic into her daughter. She tried to force her body to relax. She forced a soft smile as she tried to look assumingly at her daughter.

Without any open protest, she reached up and grabbed the sides of the bolero with each hand. She had to arch her head up and her shoulders back as she opened the front and edged the sides over her shoulders. She tried to smile at her daughter who still had her hands over her mouth.

Jenn brought the bolero over in front of her, folded it and laid it across the back of her chair. She looked at Sam pleadingly, silently begging for mercy with her daughter.

There was no sign of sympathy from him or any of the other men at either table.

With the long dress, Jenny was covered from her feet to the bottom of her nipples, which peeked just over the top of her dress. The black dress drew all the men's attention to the little visible skin that had been exposed. The spotlights from the deck above had been planned and positioned to highlight her exposure. She was stunning and the men were transfixed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.