Jenn's Coverup
Chapter 7: The Ride Home

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Ride Home - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

Sam escorted Jenny to the front of the building and called the valet. They brought his car around. It was a 1972 Porsche Targa 911 that had been modified into a Slant Nose 930.

Sam held the door for her as she got into the passenger seat. It had custom flared fenders all the way around with 16" wide back tires on centerline styled aluminum rims. She took off her glasses and replaced them with her mirrored wrap-around sunglasses. Sam reached up to the top of the windshield; pulled down both targa latches; folded up the top and, with Jenny's help, put it in the back.

Sitting in the Porsche was like sitting on the floor because of the low floor pan clearance and thin seats. Her partially unbuttoned dress hung open showing most of her legs and gave a great preview of what had been on display tonight. She projected a much different image, sitting in the 911 in her high-heeled boots, skin-tight cashmere dress and glimmering exposed sun-tanned legs than in her usual sneaker-covered shoes and jeans. Sam turned and looked up and down at her. She looked spectacular. She tried to hold the dress together with her purse, and wouldn't make eye contact with him.

Sam reached over and unbuttoned a couple more buttons, so her top was open down to the middle of her breasts. Her dark glasses helped conceal her nervousness and embarrassment.

Sam looked at her sitting in the passenger seat. He reached over and unbuttoned the remaining part of her dress clear to her panties. He helped her buckle up the 5-point seat belt. Two parts of the belt buckled across her lap. Two parts of the belt went up over her shoulders and buckled to the roll bar behind her head. The last strap came up from the floor between her legs and attached to the lap belt. Unbuttoning her dress was the only way to fasten the entire harness.

She was now practically naked and shackled into the passenger seat, unable to move. With the top buttons open enough to reveal most of her breasts, the seat belt cinched up as tight as he had, it pretty much kept her from closing the dress to hide much of anything. The lower seat belt pulled up from between her legs, preventing her from crossing her legs, buttoning the dress or keeping the unbuttoned sides together with her hands. She was practically shackled to the seat and totally exposed to any people driving by. Sam backed out of the drive and roared down to the street.

As the six down-flow Holly-Weber carburetors reached full throttle, Jenny was pinned to the back of her seat, and could do nothing to keep her dress down over her tanned legs. The swirling wind from the open convertible kept it billowing up. The wind also pushed against her chest; causing the sides of her top to separate even more, and the upper harness kept the fabric from returning. It was like the "Marilyn Munroe dress blowing scene" except it was to both parts of the dress.

She was now in the middle of a dilemma. She didn't know whether to hang on to the lower or upper part of the dress. "Keep your hands down.'" Sam said. She did as she was told. As he pulled away from the light, the lower part of her dress parted and blew up to the last buttoned part of her dress even with her crotch. The wind and the seat belt kept her top open so that one or the other of her nipples always seemed to be uncovered.

Between stop lights, they were moving so fast nobody had much of a good look at her. When they came to a red light, they were stopped right in front of the crosswalk. They were so low that people walking across the intersection had no trouble seeing that she had no panties; or if they were on the sidewalk beside the car, they could see her wonderful pink nipples peeking out the front of the sides that had blown open.

Jenny knew she was not allowed to reach up and close her top, so she sat there in tortured silence waiting for the light to change. Thank God, at least, for the sunglasses.

At the next light, they were in the middle lane. The two four-wheel drive trucks on either side had first pulled up to admire the Porsche. They were startled to see the near naked stunning woman in the passenger seat. They developed quite an entourage of cars that followed her most of the way home.

When they got to Jenny's house, she was thankful that the awful ordeal was finally over. Red faced, she started to open her door to get out. Sam got out and went around helping her with the door. She was not about to thank him for his chivalry; she just wanted to get inside and lock the door.

"Please Sam. Just leave me alone. I can get home from here." Sam took her keys and helped her open the door. When he opened the door, Jenny tried to slip inside and close it behind her. Sam wasn't quite sure why she seemed so eager to try to get rid of him, so out of curiosity, he followed her in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.